Spiritual advice for you

Ask me anything. I have all the answers. I will give you sound advice from the source.

Attached: Jagan.jpg (625x641, 32K)

What source?

What is life

Is love an unwillingness to disregard possession?

>OP has left the thread
Nice larp

Yup that fucker. I was hoping for some nice schizo answers

My girlfriends mother is dying from liver failure. She has been in the hospital for several months now, on and off. She has been an alcoholic for at least a few years so she is ineligible for a transplant. She is so weak that she cannot sit up by herself, and when she speaks it is like a fish gasping for air. Shes not quite on life support, but she does have a few contraptions hooked up to her and drips etc.
Meanwhile her husband stays at home. He is retired, and it is quite apparent he has dementia. He is also an alcoholic and will start drinking soon as he wakes up. He cannot understand what is happening to his wife, despite being told by his daughters and doctors and others. He has convinced himself itnis noro-virus and will pass with rest. His wife was discharged and allowed home a few months ago but he kept giving her drinks and she was back within weeks. He is unfit to take care of her, or himself for that matter.
My gf is the only one of their 3 daughters that lives close by, the rest are overseas. They have flown back multiple times to try and help but we have made little progress. My gf and I drive to visit her mother every day. She is depressed and suicidal as well, as her husband doesn't come and visit her, or if he does he leaves after 5 mins because his head cant handle it. He also often talks about killing himself in front of my gf.

2/2
Needless to say my gf is having a horrible time. She breaks down crying often. We have been forced to cancel many plans with our friends because we have to be available. It takes up almost all our time and money (we had to buy a car to be on call). We cannot get a nurse or any kind of help because her dad refuses to go to the doctor for an exam. We have tried talking to his doctor but he is useless, and wont even help us take away his license.
I have a strong feeling they may die in the next couple years or so, I think it is inevitable. But it will break my gf - she is delicate and not used to these hardships of life. I know she will need counseling and more support than I can give. I am helping her manage for now but I do not know what I will do when she becomes as depressed or suicidal as her parents. I need help knowing what direction to take, how to get her parents into long term care. They have lots of money and can afford it, he was a nobel prize winning scientist.

Sorry, I dont really know what I'm asking for. I was just trying to go to school and I had hoped to marry this girl one day and start a family. I just know it's all going to come crashing down soon and I dont know how to navigate these waters

Even if it’s only for five minutes, make her husband come visit her. If not, try to fill the void that your gf’s mother feels by accompanying her for longer periods of time, talking to her, and in general making her feel loved and “normal,” or “alright.” She might be feeling lonely because of her husband and there’s not much that can be done about it, but choose to spend the time you have with her as sweetly as possible. Do the same with the husband. Alcoholism rehab is an option, though I’m not knowledgeable about the reality of these environments.

Which religion is right for me?

Life
The source
Absolutely
Nah, I'm not OP. Just fucking around.
Damn dude. I was goofing off and you popped up. You are helping people who cannot be helped. Stop. You and gf have a life to live. No reason anyone should be bothered by that.

I think I like my roommate, should I go for it?

which summon is good for the first contract and what can I expect?

Support her throughout everything. If you still have some money, there’s the option of sending your gf into counseling early, so she can be more mentally prepared when her parents’ time comes. It’s sweet of you to be there for her throughout all these harsh times, but be patient with it all. If it does all crash down later on, be calm, and as you said, put her in therapy/counseling

This is all we do. It has been our lives for the last 2 months. Everything else in our lives has been put on hold. We had to cancel a trip to europe to stay to look after them. I bought an engagement ring in May but havent found an appropriate time to propose. We havent had sex in 6 weeks because gf is always sad. Every night I come home from work and do all the chores and make meals and clean because I know she is suffering more since they are her parents. But it takes a toll on both of us.
We have had numerous talks with them about rehab but they refuse to go. And rehab programs only take willing participants. I get so mad sometimes at how selfish they are. My gfs sisters all are married and have families and homes and yet she who has nothing is the one fated to suffer in this alone at our expense. Her parents did this to themselves. I know alcoholism is a disease nd all that is but they make a conscious choice to buy that liquor, to pour it in that glass, to finish the bottle. They know how their daughter feels and yet they persist.
It is hard for her to just cut ties because they were good parents to her growing up. Even when I met them 5 years ago they were wonderful people, very kind. Now they would rather doe than put in the effort to overcome any kind of adversity. It is destroying my gf, disintegrating her personality. She has lost hope, she knows they will die and it is all consuming for her

This can and probably will go on for years before anyone dies. And years.

I want to go into animation. Is this dumb?

how do i deal with loneliness?

I don't like meeting new people because of the uncertainty around it and generally leaving my comfort zone. I want to start dating though. How do I get comfortable leaving the comfort zone.

Age old question I know but despite having a therapist and getting advice from friends I'm too stubborn to do it

Religion is not needed. Draw from the life that is within your own soul.

Always go for what you like. It is your responsibility to make yourself happy. No one else will. What else it there but happiness. If you like it do it.

Only you can determine what is dumb or not dumb for your own life. You are the only person that will accomplish your desires. You want it then go for it. Make things happen for yourself.

We feel alone because we are not comfortable with ourselves. Face your loneliness head on by meditating with pleasurable music with eyes shut seeking deep into the darkness to see the light. This light is you. This light is the real you. When you meet, say hello to your soul and get to know you, get to know yourself.

First find out why you are uncomfortable meeting new people. What makes you feel this way? If you want to start dating then this will be a good start to conquer this fear. Face it head on my dear one.

Please explain more about your question. I don't think I quite understand your question.

Is masturbation a necessary evil or a justifiable evil?

how understand if i love anybody?

This is difficult. But it is also simple. You are responsible for only you, only your happiness and only your joy. Trying to control her parents life will drain you and eventually kill you. You cannot make them do anything. You cannot fix this. You can only make decisions to bring you joy. Keeping this girl as your girl friend at the same time can be most difficult but not impossible.

No. Love is caring and kindness towards others. Love is regarding other people as important as we regard our self in kind deeds.

Why do people start flaking on you when things go south?

Life is god, the creator, the source, the energy that holds all things together. Life is within us and all things outside of us. Life is all in all.

Source is a term that many call god, the creator, our soul, the oneness, the nothingness, the all in all, the everything, everything that is already within us all but needs to be revealed.

Do you feel you want to give help be kind gentle and caring for the person above your own wants and desires? If so then that is love.

Neither. Masturbation is not evil.

Who are these people? If they claim to be your friend then you then know they are not. Find real friends.

i may love people opposite gender without physical meaning?She not know me, but i love she like friend and maximum closely to perfect

>Source is a term that many call god, the creator, our soul, the oneness, the nothingness, the all in all, the everything, everything that is already within us all but needs to be revealed.

Life is god, the creator, the source, the energy that holds all things together. Life is within us and all things outside of us. Life is all in all

>This is difficult. But it is also simple. You are responsible for only you, only your happiness and only your joy. Trying to control her parents life will drain you and eventually kill you. You cannot make them do anything. You cannot fix this. You can only make decisions to bring you joy. Keeping this girl as your girl friend at the same time can be most difficult but not impossible.

Then you are in love.

LET ME AWAKEN

Attached: spirit awaken.jpg (498x498, 21K)

Do not cheat

How can I become my best self?

Thanks for the fortune cookie astrological ambiguity, I'll be sure to put that incredibly deep and insightful wisdom into practice, theres no way I could have thought of any of that before, thanks.

Your other options is to heal them, heal her and heal you! Take 6 months and remove yourself from everyone and everything. Learn real meditation and practice it daily for at least 6 hours per day until you find and know the God within you that is one with you. Take this new found power afterwards and heal them and her. It this does not work then repeat until it does.

Through finding the real you. The real you is located deep within. Go within so you will not go without. Take time each day to meditate. If you do not know how to meditate then learn and use it as a tool. This truly is the way to your answer. You are already your best self but maybe you do not know it. Get to know you. Get to know who you really are. You are a soul in a body. Go within and seek, listen and learn. Meditation practice is the answer.

do you think twin flames are real ?

You're a goddamn moron. The most helpful part of this thread was the opportunity to vent and get it off my chest. Take 6 months and remove myself from everything? Are you fucked in the head? Her parents would be dead, my girlfriend would never accept me back. Jesus christ I know how to fucking meditate, I used to coach yoga. I dont need to meditate I need to know how to convince a health system to provide care to people in need.

Do you want to know something about God, while you're sitting there stroking your ego at how wise a helper you are? God is as much of every bad thing as God is good. Gods will was every child raped, every fetus aborted, every death in the holocaust or the hundred years war, every tree felled. What god wants does not help me, gods will is not mine. It all looks so easy, so balanced when you are young and fresh to this world. You feel good as each new thing comes, and poor as each ill befalls you. But you will learn yourself as bitterly as all men do what god - what the state of things truly is. This existence is as indifferent to your achievements and sufferings as you are to the bacteria in your gut.

I have major depressive disorder and schizophrenia. How live

How can I get laid guru?

i,not most smart people in Earth but Holocaust make nazi,
people kill people, God make Earth perfect, people make war and bad thing

Very good. You see you had the answer to your question all along. Glad I could bring it out of you! All your answers are within you as already stated. Just a little nudge from me made you finally see.

Im lost/broken, and all I do is mostly try to drown it out with things I don't know or things that hurt me.
Any advice?

Seems that your imposter is doing a fine job.

How do I get a girlfriend? I am tall and lost weight, even a woman stopped me to say I am pretty and not a fat whale anymore. How do I approach woman? I can't take it anymore, I am lonely, alone and sad, just like my aunt that died with the age of 47. How do I get a girlfriend?