Women don’t like dates anymore

How come girls make the nice guys work a lot harder for sex than the assholes they have one night stands with? It’s almost like taking a girl on a romantic date makes you less likely to get sex, while guys that just straight up ask for sex before a full conversation has been had gets to fuck her first.

Honestly it’s not fair, I want to be able to take a nice woman out in a date without worrying that she will fuck some dickhead that hit her up on Instagram later that night. I just feel like it’s more appropriate to hold off on sex but most guys go for that as the first approach and women respond to it but when I try to date approach I get ghosted or used for multiple free meals. What’s the deal am I doing something wrong and I not suppose to take women on dates? I’ll admit every time I’ve slept with a woman I never took her on a date first because she would just ask me to come over and things would happen, but I would feel bad and offer her a date after and they would almost seem disgusted by the offer. Are women are more likely to fuck a random stranger than go on a date with a nice guy they already know?

Attached: 3155D27C-1221-406F-90C9-429CC3DC1A67.jpg (1140x680, 162K)

Literally nothing you said is true. You have obviously never been on a date. You sound like a 16 year old who has been reading incel forums too much.

Have you ever interacted with a woman or had a one night stand? How does dating work in your life?

In my experience women prefer sex first and dating later or never.

Oh honey you really have never been on a date. Stop reading incel stories and try it yourself.

Define date.

Sounds like you just have shitty taste in women

Ok so first, women will only fuck random stranger if he is handsome. Second, being romantic and trying to go on a date with some girl is pointless nowadays because values like love, self-respect and faithfulness mean nothing to women in these days. The only thing you can do is either accept it and just fuck those whores or cry. Sorry but Y
You can't do anything about it. Romantic women don't exist.

>it’s le ur fault bc ur the Man U have penis women r innocent all are not the same xD

I’m so tired of this meme. Very so so so very tired of this meme. All women are the same, there are no good women, all so called good women eventually spoil.

I promise you I could fuck any girl you perceive as “not that type of girl” just by asking her to come over to my place for drinks. That same girl that cost me a 10 dollar bottle of wine and maybe an Uber will cost you three $60 dates, expensive gifts, and much more time and energy to fuck.

Attached: 4660C626-A606-4C78-8903-6A232E3AC605.jpg (468x222, 49K)

Literal incel tier coping here

Hoe reporting, it’s not true they’re always handsome. It’s about that mouth and dick.

>All women are the same, there are no good women, all so called good women eventually spoil.
If your misery is this important to you then have it, dude. Nobody is interested in convincing you not to be a toxic hunk of garbage. I would feel sorry for you if not for the fact that this life of complete emotional bankruptcy seems to be exactly what you want.

>I promise you I could fuck any girl you perceive as “not that type of girl” just by asking her to come over to my place for drinks. That same girl that cost me a 10 dollar bottle of wine and maybe an Uber will cost you three $60 dates, expensive gifts, and much more time and energy to fuck.

And you wonder why you can't find a nice girl

Get it through your retarded skull, loser, The Three H's:
>Hang out
>Have fun
>Hook up

Dates are 20th century nonsense. You do NOT ask a girl out on a date anymore, you ask her to "hang out." Modern men and women are responsibility averse, and "date" seems too mature to be fun. So you hang out. It's casual, not explicitly romantic, and it is now on you to inject flirtiness and sexuality into your hang out. There is ostensible ignorance of flirting or romantic gestures if you don't like each other. If she has fun, you have a very good chance of getting laid. Once you hook up a few times, make her a regular thing until you just agree to be bf/gf. This is 2019.

Cuck detected. Keep pretending that women are so great and everyone who say something bad about them is an incel.

>Keep pretending that women are so great
Some of them are pretty great. The great ones just don't like you because you're a sad pile of human garbage.

most people think I'm ugly, but it's nice that somebody doesn't

This. You don't ask bitch
>Would you want to go on a date with me
You just say
>Hey wanna go to the bar?
Let her drink some alcohol but not much so she wouldn't be able to say anything or walk but like 2 or 3 beers and then she is all yours user. Just fuck her then.

So you will just pretend most women aren’t cheap sluts? Like you think I want things to be this way? Why invest more into a woman when I can get the same results for less simply by asking?

Because you do realize that if a woman likes you in the day and age she’s just going to let you fuck her? No amount of money you spend on her will convince her of anything other then you are a good provider for while she cucks you with some dickhead on the side? I’d give up every woman I’ve ever fucked for a chance to court my perfect virgin wife but guess what? That woman doesn’t exist and if she does she’s already married. Like you can believe in the fantasy that all women aren’t disgusting sluts that fuck over nice guys all you want, but until I see proof otherwise I won’t be stupid enough to give a woman that much validation on the front end of the relationship. I’ve literally fucked women in LTR relationships and marriages and have them nothing while I’m sure their boyfriends/husbands have invested $1,000s into that pussy. Wake the fuck up dude, women are opportunistic scum.

Attached: C2AE64E0-3937-44D5-A590-CC5ED0262A38.jpg (337x506, 46K)

Same reason I immediately ghost any girl that has male friends she "hangs out" and "has fun" with. That shit is a red flag sewn together out of thousands of tinier red flags.

I think you just attract what you are. Pathetic.

There are no nice girls.

Attached: EB94B50E-B2FA-4915-B188-5B038ACE621F.gif (350x350, 1.23M)

Then why do all these nice guys who get married end up getting checked on and divorced by women who go ran through in college by frat boys? Come on now that logic is stupid. In fact it’s more common you attract the opposite of what you are, this is why nice girls typically date assholes and criminals

This is so cringe...

Can't we have an incel-general for this sort of ranting?

>So you will just pretend most women aren’t cheap sluts?
Yeah, absolutely. I know a lot of really incredible women. I also don't have such an inflated sense of self that I would feel good about calling somebody a cheap slut. Making other people feel bad about themselves is not a necessity in my life.

>Like you think I want things to be this way?
100%

>Why invest more into a woman when I can get the same results for less simply by asking?
Because you're an emotionally stunted man-child? Normal, well-adjusted people don't consider taking the time to connect with other people this unbearable chore. Normal, well-adjusted people also don't look at the other sex and reduce them to nothing more than a vending machine that gives you sex if you put in enough spare change. Something is severely wrong with you. I'm sure I'm not the first person to tell you this and I'm damn sure you've had that same thought many times throughout your life.

>Some of them are pretty great. The great ones just don't like you because you're a sad pile of human garbage.

So implying you are a beta cuck virgin, I’m assuming your girlfriend or the women you deal with are upstanding citizens and don’t sleep around with drug dealers and fratboy scum? Because if not you have no room judging anyone and your argument falls flat.

I’m a complete asshole and my girl is a nice as they come these days.

Attached: 0D367856-C50A-4AE9-B966-B1A4A76133D4.gif (512x341, 2.47M)

I'm sure there are none in your universe. I'm sure they're invisible to you. I'm sure that any decent woman avoids you like the plague.

How do you people live?

Kek.

But everyone except his sorry incel ass is hooking up nonstop. There is sex going on 24/7 and he is the only one missing out. It's unfair!

I see now you’re a cuck. You’re the type of guy that would marry a woman that’s 35 with a great career despite her having sucked billions of dick prior to meeting you. Idiots like you have to learn the hard way.

Attached: B3FA2682-7297-44BB-86D5-3B7679FD1116.jpg (480x481, 32K)

>Like you think I want things to be this way?
Unironically yes. By convincing yourself nice girls don't exist you can blame your lack of meaningful relationships on that instead of blaming yourself for your inability find women. If you allowed yourself to believe that a good woman exists you would also be forced to deal with the reality that you don't deserve her and that's why you live this pathetic existence of bitterness and meaningless flings. It really doesn't take a genius to figure out why you're so desperately invested in a reality in which your failure to develop a meaningful relationship is everybody's fault but yours.

Junior, get off these incel forums. They aren't good for you.

Do you not realize we live in a hookup culture? Are you blind to that? Do you not realize a majority of women start casually fucking at age 15 and don’t stop until they are in their mid 30s?

The only thing I would consider to be a nice girl is a woman that is under the age of 26, and is either a virgin or has been with 5 guys max (all long term relationships). Other than that, you’re a cuck if you take a woman that’s been fucked by countless men seriously.

Attached: A3B46283-BED0-4205-8154-AEFB6474C3EF.png (800x904, 30K)

I’m not an incel. I’ve fucked plenty of women. Maybe I think most women are whores because I only deal with young women under the age of 26, but I’m not dating a used up whore. Most women 30+ have had over 20 sexual partners.

>Le hook up culture meme
Has already been refuted. You are just making up excuses for your sorry ass. And these numbers of yours? Are you autistic or something? Or just fucking insecure you might not live up to one of her exes?

You hell sound like one though. You are narrowing your view of women on a subset. It's like working in the police. If you mostly deal with criminal blacks you start to think of black people as criminals in general.

So you think it’s possible to find a non-feminist woman, with no kids under the age of 26 with less than 5 sexual partners in today’s dating climate and if I can’t that’s my fault? Because woman like that are already married or have had the same boyfriend their entire life.

Attached: A7CD1877-B7E1-45C8-8920-5148E10E397F.gif (245x219, 948K)

Autism is hitting home again. There aren't only uber-tinder-sluts and christian conservative virgins. In fact both are extremes to the point they are idols and not real people.

Convince yourself that my relationships are poor all you want but I think you and I both know who desperately needs an ideology to cling to and who doesn't. We both know who the loser in this little game is. The reality is that women enhance my life. My mother, my girlfriend, my business partner and my friends are all wonderful, supportive people. Why? Because I'm a decent, empathetic person. I exude positivity and empathy and that's what I receive back. You exude misery, spite and isolation so that's what your existence is. If being a cuck is what has given me a supportive girlfriend and a network of supportive women in my life then I'm fine with that. I've got love in my life. Obviously you don't. Its sad.

Too many retards in this thread. You are the reason you can’t get a girlfriend.

>Do you not realize we live in a hookup culture? Are you blind to that? Do you not realize a majority of women start casually fucking at age 15 and don’t stop until they are in their mid 30s?

We live in the least promiscuous generation since the 1920's. Average number of sexual partners has decreased for the past 4 generations. Women are less likely to participate in casual sex than they have in almost the entirety of the 20th and 21st centuries. All of this information was published in the Archive of Sexual Behavior, a peer-reviewed journal at the forefront of sexology. Their findings were also corroborated with CDC data that specifically identifies a decrease in female sexual behavior as a cause for a decrease in STD transmission and teen pregnancy.

You're full of shit and your entire reality is made up in your head because you're a pathetic, coping incel with no ability to process your problems outside the scope of brainless propaganda and confirmation bias. If you don't believe me go and read the data for yourself.

>just fucking insecure you might not live up to one of her exes

Your arguments are relate to emotion, I simply don’t want a used up whore to be my wife, I don’t want 10 different men on this earth to be able to say they fucked my wife. That’s not insecurity that’s preference, some guys are totally okay with marrying a used up slut I’m not. Just because you aren’t hooking up doesn’t mean others aren’t, and I definitely am. Facts show that women sport fuck in their 20s and settle with some sad ignorant soiboy in their 30s. So me evidence of otherwise, I haven’t seen any evidence statically or anecdotal that shows there are still decent women out here who aren’t feminist whores. The only hope is closed off religious communities, other than that everyone sleeps around from an early age until they are ready to settle down.

You live in a religious community of something? Majority of college aged women sleep around, even the good girls. I know because I was the guy they were sleeping with and cheating with while their boyfriends were back home.

Attached: E496F8D8-AD8B-477F-B2D1-F9CC3C39CE1A.jpg (601x600, 71K)

>in today’s dating climate
It's always been like this and that's a good thing

Ugh. You’re so repulsive.

>So you think it’s possible to find a non-feminist woman, with no kids under the age of 26 with less than 5 sexual partners in today’s dating climate and if I can’t that’s my fault?
Its your fault for generalizing women as either terrible sluts or pure, righteous virgins. Also, a woman with no kids under the age of 26 with less than 5 partners is a gigantic pool, user. I meet these girls all the time. Your inability to attract them is not evidence that they don't exist.

>So you think it’s possible to find a non-feminist woman
Admittedly, its going to be pretty difficult to find a woman willing to side with a bunch of angry teenage virgins and autists against her own gender.

>If being a cuck is what has given me a supportive girlfriend and a network of supportive women in my life then I'm fine with that

All that needed to be said, the rest of your post mindless garbage and reaching. I’m only talking about women in terms of dating, I have women in other areas of my life but they don’t affect my personal life so it’s irrelevant. You probably find black guys for your wife to sleep with too because you’re so empathic of her needs huh?

Tell me a little about yourself. How is this ideology working out for you? Do you have a lot of good looking, decent and well-adjusted women interested in you? How many long term relationships have you been in?

That’s not what your mother said last night you dumb bitch.

You are insecure to the point it's hilarious. If you want to date a women with less experience is fine but why ranting about the other ones like a raging autist? Your "data" are incel meme graphs, actual sciences refutes your point.

And I don't live in a religious community at all. I just know that reality isn't your made up incel-fantasy. Most girls have like 1-5 partners and maybe 0-3 ONS. Anecdotal evidence about outliers is, well, anecdotal.

Yeah, my mother doesn’t usually use words like that. I’m not the dumb bitch here. Need your binky?

>All that needed to be said, the rest of your post mindless garbage and reaching. I’m only talking about women in terms of dating
You can call me a cuck if it makes you feel better. I don't spend any time watching my girlfriend have sex so your incel shitposting doesn't bother me at all.

>I’m only talking about women in terms of dating
Well, I've dated lots of pretty decent women but, again, that's because I'm a decent human being. You aren't a decent or pleasant human being so it isn't terribly surprising that decent, pleasant human beings aren't romantically interested in you.

>You probably find black guys for your wife to sleep with too because you’re so empathic of her needs huh?
Its interesting how invested you are in convincing yourself that my life is a sad wreck. I mean, I understand it. If my life isn't a sad wreck then that would mean that the entire ideological framework you've based your misery on isn't infallible.

I’ve slept with over 50+ women and I’m currently the age of 22. Ive has 3 long term relationships, all ended with the girl cheating on me and one ended with the girl stabbing me and cheating on me. 2 of those girls are what you’d consider a nice girl, one even fit my criteria (younger than 26 and less than 5 sexual partners, however I let her hang out with her thot girlfriends and they convinced her to cheat on me, she regretted it ever since and I’ve never looked back and I will never take her back).

Anyway I’m just sad I’ll probsbly never find a woman that’s marriage material. Most women can even cook or clean, and are only good for sex. If kept casual I can bare women but once things become close and long term the benefits start to fade. I don’t hate women I just don’t like what women have become. Women brag about sleeping around abs cheating all the time. They think it’s cool to fuck thugs, drug dealers and just assholes in general, I see that at college and work. Universally women are just disgusting to get to know on a personal level, if kept at casual flings I can stand them. But every woman I perceived as good or righteous turned out to be just like the rest and the search for a wife is tiresome and my research had concluded that all women are in fact the same in one way or another.

Attached: F79DA48F-18CD-4915-B463-F20F236ABEBE.gif (500x382, 986K)

Chad needs a new diaper before he goes to sexually manipulate another woman.

You are such an obvious liar.

>If my life isn't a sad wreck then that would mean that the entire ideological framework you've based your misery on isn't infallible.

All that would really mean is that you’ve convinced yourself that a life where you have no masculinity, pride or dignity is a life worth living for yourself.

Smells like copy pasta

You’re extremely stupid.

Okay whatever man you asked me describe my dating life. Really can’t prove anything to you.

Attached: 60D6980B-7A8E-4CB2-81C3-9F2D9D65FC94.jpg (750x1044, 230K)

>Bitter incel boasting about masculinity on an taiwanese basket weaver forum

LOL okay

I've got some bad news for you - you have terrible taste in women and some pretty severe intimacy issues. Honestly, at 22, I'm not surprised that you've managed to convince yourself that women are at fault. You're attracted to cheaters and psychopaths. I think you should try fixing that.

>Women brag about sleeping around abs cheating all the time. They think it’s cool to fuck thugs, drug dealers and just assholes in general, I see that at college and work. Universally women are just disgusting to get to know on a personal level, if kept at casual flings I can stand them.
I think I see what your issue is. You obviously have some pretty severe intimacy issues. I'm guessing your childhood wasn't all that wonderful. Maybe an absent parent of some kind? As a means of reinforcing your negative perception of women and relationships you subconsciously find yourself attracted to this negativity constantly. The only thing your brain manages to internalize are the behaviors and event that help reinforce your perceptions. Your soul-crushing disappointment at the fact that women you thought you could trust turned out to be the same person over and over again has permanently skewed you. You're so young and inexperienced, however, you fail to notice the patterns of your own behavior and why you find yourself surrounded by the same kinds of influences again and again. Your problem is legit solvable, user, you just have to be willing to maybe get some therapy and participate in even the smallest amount of introspection. Your other option is remaining a lonely sex-fiend for the rest of your life.

Okay.

Attached: FFAA6EA7-4424-4DCD-901F-37750639E99C.jpg (750x962, 258K)

LOL okay

We get it. You have AIDS.

I've been with many girls but I've never been on a date.
They're weird.
Last two girls I've got, one I invited her to keep me company while I was volunteering at a stand (I was bored) and the other one I invited her to come to the mall because I had to choose a new shampoo.
Then we did the thing.
I'm not ugly but I'm not a Chad you would be intimidated by if I were to appear in your area.
Just create a low-stake space where you can connect and then put your tongue into her mouth.

Again, your need to convince yourself that I've traded away my dignity and pride for the life I have is extremely telling. The only thing you've done since I've given you some insight into my personal life is try to de-legitimize the entire thing and convince me that the happiness and fulfillment I find in my relationships with women are all wrong and bad. Can you not pick up at all how pathetic and desperate you look right now?

He’s never gonna learn.

Okay that sounds all great and all but it’s obvious that this shit isn’t only happening to me. You forget the fact that I’ve also fucked other guys girlfriends and wives (I didn’t know until after, I typically avoid women in relationships). After I fuck them and cum in their mouths they would go right back home to their husbands and kiss them.

So I’m suppose to ignore that the fact that this is going on and put all my trust into a woman so I can get crushed again?

This is cringe as fuck

/facepalm

I know, I almost think he stole it off a website.

Ikr, women are cringy

Attached: 56206A7A-55D7-41F2-8A4D-2615575DCDAE.jpg (750x946, 274K)

>I’ve been with over 50+ women but won’t settle with any women that’ve had more than 5 partners

For fuckin real.

That’s right. Women who sleep around are worthless whores, men who can sleep around are perceived as valuable to women. This should be obvious and women are repulsed by virgin and incel men.

>Okay that sounds all great and all but it’s obvious that this shit isn’t only happening to me.
That's rather irrelevant. You're not the only person on the planet with a dysfunctional perception of relationships.

>You forget the fact that I’ve also fucked other guys girlfriends and wives (I didn’t know until after, I typically avoid women in relationships)
You subconsciously knew. That's why you picked them. The patterns in your life are not coincidences, user. The common denominator is you. You subconsciously choose the cheaters and backstabbers to reinforce your perceptions and reenact whatever trauma caused you to be like this in the first place.

>So I’m suppose to ignore that the fact that this is going on and put all my trust into a woman so I can get crushed again?
I want you to pause for a moment and appreciate that this is a very telling and very important sentence that I think sums up your entire issue. Your problem is trust. Your problem is the fear of getting crushed. You choose these unfaithful, deceptive women because you know for a fact that's what they are. Terrible women will never let you down because you expect them to be terrible every time. They'll never hurt you because you pick the ones who opening up to emotionally is never even an option. Its never a surprise. This is the mechanism you've developed to avoid getting hurt. You dumpster dive and subject yourself to this because the concept of allowing yourself to care about any of them and risk heartbreak is terrifying. Like I said, your problem is your fear of intimacy and your choice in women. Everything that's happened to you is a product of your subconscious stuck in a negative feedback loop.

LOL

Like I said women want men that other women want, if you knew anything about women you’d know this. Any time I tell a woman about my lay count or tell them I have girlfriend (even if u don’t) try become more attractive. Men and women are not the same.

>Women who sleep around are worthless whores
PROTIP: Even women who don't sleep around find this kind of insecure grandstanding repulsive.

It’s astonishing how retarded you are

Okay I’m a guy that has slept with plenty of women and you’re an incel that has slept with none.

>Any time I tell a woman about my lay count or tell them I have girlfriend (even if u don’t) try become more attractive
Its because you're attracted to trash women. Non-trash women are turned off by dudes that think bragging about pussy makes them look hot.

Hahahahaha okay, you’re totally right. You know everything about me along with every aspect of my life, and you’re TOTALLY telling the truth.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, women don’t what to be equal to men soiboy. Women actually like men who put them down for being sluts as it shows you have boundaries

Attached: C0609828-9A35-480F-9980-8EC38CCD4800.jpg (750x702, 56K)

Keep telling yourself that all women aren’t trash. You’ll just have to learn the hard way.

Looks like you were given this advice and instead of following it, you became the criteria.

>Whatever helps you sleep at night
Well, I sleep at night next to a human woman who loves me so....

>Women actually like men who put them down for being sluts as it shows you have boundaries
Yikes, dude. Hard yikes.

>You’ll just have to learn the hard way.
yeah, I'm sure any day now I'll just suddenly decide to start thinking like a teenage incel.

This guy is gonna die alone.

You die alone regardless

Lolk

you've spent this whole thread masturbating yourself. Try to be self aware.

This but unironically. Plenty of not so attractive guys I know fuck plenty of women because they are good at oral and have big dicks and word gets around.

This.

You don’t have to be an incel woman hater to realize that a majority of women are garbage, it takes some level of awareness to recognize patterns.

Your girl might seem like a perfect little angel now but I promise you it’s only a matter of time. You’ll never know if she’s cheating on you until it’s too late and everything you invested in her will be for nothing. Enjoy it while it last you pretentious cuck.

Based

Women are just overgrown children and want to do what feels good. I random hookup feels good, 2 hour long date is too hard.

Sigh. Have fun with your lonely, pathetic life.

Trips of truth

Maybe you should try to find nicer women and not random bitches?