Hi so i'm 23 and recently came into some serious money in the last year like well into 8 figures...

Hi so i'm 23 and recently came into some serious money in the last year like well into 8 figures, and will continue to make quite a bit moving forward.

I live a pretty lowkey lifestyle right now, like i live in a small house, i don't talk about my money etc, the only thing that would really give it away is I drive a very expensive car, and generally i drive my old suv anyway, otherwise you wouldn't know i have money.

I'm kind of done sleeping around and have been pursing women i could see myself with long term. I try to hide my wealth as best as possible to keep gold diggers away but i'm concerned that i might find a girl i really like who ends up eventually finding out i have money and "sticks around" for the lifestyle even though she might have lost interest in the relationship.

Obviously i would like my future wife to be able to live the way i live and enjoy the things i enjoy, like flying private and taking nice vacations, i just want to make sure its real.

How do you do it?

Attached: 60pcs-hot-girl-red-color-sexy-cotton-women.jpg (650x650, 48K)

How did you make 8 figures?

This is going to sound retarded but basically i day traded since i was in highschool then opened a investment fund after getting licensed and yolod some investor money and my money in some high risk ventures into a shitload more, between the fees and my earnings i made out pretty well.

Just always keep your money separate from whoever you end up with. It's completely normal for married couples to have separate bank accounts.

Nice, can I borrow some money man? Need like $830

If you have that much money why hide it? As long as your GF isnt some soul sucking witch i dont see the harm in paying for her stuff. You have the potential to get a high quality woman

This sounds dubious, but ok.

>8 figure wealth
>doesn't help Anons out by making a roll dubs for money thread
>instead posts this shit instead

I'd ban you if I could OP

I deffo plan on never granting access to the money to anyone, like all purchases and shit would go through me

And its not so much about hiding it, i just feel its easy to get used to a lifestyle without actually loving the person you're with. I don't want to end up with someone who sticks around with me because she can't bring herself to live normally again but doesn't actually like me the way she did when we first started seeing eachother.

listen, you can tell when someone is with you because they love you and when someone is with you because they're just used to being with you
don't worry yourself about that now. try to find yourself a good girl and see where things go.
people won't stick around just because. have you seen how many people with lots of money get divorces?

>pic related
well shit son pay for your education, buy a huge amount of land, build a house, arm yourself to the teeth, set up a retirement fund and continue investing.
Watch out for gold-diggers though

Attached: OKAY I BELIEVE YOU.png (1280x720, 308K)

yeah but have you also seen how many rich dudes have cheating whore wives?

Well if OP is smart all he has to do is live frugally.
It's a great way to weed out the gold diggers

This. Get rid of the fancy car and eliminate all traces of wealth in your lifestyle. This will make it much easier to find a woman who is interested in you for what you actually are and not your money. Don't act poor though, that's just handicapping yourself. But you will have to disclose your wealth eventually or she'll think you're a liar with a secret life when you do reveal it.

But be warned: if your personality and looks are shit then you'll likely need the money to attract most women at all.

Just lie to women about your job if they ask, say you are a software engineer and work from home.

Find a girl with goals and big dreams of her own who seems like she can take care of herself. Find a girl who wants to split the bill or even treat you sometimes. A girl that's driven won't want to depend on you for her lifestyle and if the feeling is gone she'll just leave.

she's rare but she's out there

Attached: 1375419214654.jpg (1640x1025, 1.41M)

If you can figure our how to make 8 figures then you're smart enough to deal with gold diggers.

That's the thing, i don't really want to hide it forever, like i enjoy living a certain way, it wont take a hell of a long time for a girl to see that.

Nice setup, first of all.

My advice: when you meet girls, don't show them you have money until after they've had sex with you or at least until they agree to go on a date with you.

It sounds like you're already doing things properly, IMO. Don't try to show off too much or be too flashy with the money. Like the other user said, don't share bank accounts or anything retarded like that.

Money is a nice bonus for girls. It's not a deciding factor in most cases. As long as you have a fun lifestyle / attractive personalities, most girls will stick around for that and just let the money be a bonus.

The girls who want money can just find sugar daddies, so there's no reason for gold diggers to pursue you if you're not flexing too hard.

>i'm concerned that i might find a girl i really like who ends up eventually finding out i have money and "sticks around" for the lifestyle even though she might have lost interest in the relationship.
You know, this happens to regular people with no money all the time, right. People sticking around in relationships they aren't into anymore for various reasons is not a bizarre occurrence. You're just going to have to use your head on this one. If a girl is in a relationship for you she'll prioritize you. If a girl is in a relationship for your money she'll prioritize your money. Other than that you'll have to take your chances like the rest of us. There were no guarantees in life before you had money and nothings changed.

This is easy.
Go look where people don't care about money.

There's two ways to go about that.
You can either look in rich areas where the women have money, or you can look in places where people are risking themselves for someone or something else that they feel is worth it.

So extreme examples would be beverly hills or a war relief effort.
Obviously don't do either of those, but you get the idea.

>Obviously i would like my future wife to be able to live the way i live and enjoy the things i enjoy, like flying private and taking nice vacations, i just want to make sure its real.
Women will love this, but I see your problem.

Create a parallel narrative without the eight figures. You don't have to lie and can say you work in finance, but not flash a nice house and car. Once you get a girlfriend, suggest and plan on taking a vacation with her, but ask her to pay for her own way. Also pay attention how she pays. Is she going into debt, or how did she manage to pay for it while working a bad job? This would be a great filter.

There's also little things you can do to see if she's a gold digger early on. Like seeing if she is annoyed if you forgot to bring money, or enough money for a cheap coffee.

No need to sit her down and disclose your wealth, cause if you said you had eight figures to her she'd think that' 100% yours, and not know how investing works. Make sure she knows to keep a low profile about her lifestyle.

Before it got serious, I'd probably also hire a private investigator as well. Comes off paranoid as hell, but people have been killed for less.

>this bait thread again
Ishiggydiggyliggy

i like this, this is good

I'm jealous, what's your day trading method?

As for finding a real girl, keep your real wealth a secret until you've been together for a while. You don't have to pretend to be poor, just don't bring her to your gold plated yatch on the first date.

Don't worry too much about her losing interest in the relationship. That day, that sorrow. Some people break up, some people stay together for life. The important part is that she doesn't initially hook up with you for the money.

Currencies on hourly chart, trade with trend based off macd/sochastics crossovers and price action

Sometimes i gamble some options too