Tfw my lifetime best friend has been in love with me for 12 years (yes, I've known of his feelings the whole time...

>tfw my lifetime best friend has been in love with me for 12 years (yes, I've known of his feelings the whole time, he confessed early on) and he recently told me that sometimes he hates me for not returning his feelings and having turned him every time we've discussed his feelings
I know that I've hurt him by my existence, but I never would have thought that he hates me...
How do I help him move on from me without reducing the intensity of our friendship?

Attached: 1566500725430.jpg (225x350, 36K)

1. You can't
2. Show us your boobs

But fr, boys and girls were not made to be friends, only to breed. He won't give up until you get a boyfriend. That usually works

Attached: 1565648856714.jpg (383x142, 7K)

>How do I help him move on from me without reducing the intensity of our friendship?
He's not friends with you, he's in love and you are using that as a quasi friendship. Stop it and you'll all be happier in the end.

I'm plenty happy, though. The hours we spend together once or twice a week always pass really smoothly.

Exactly, you are using him for your own narcissistic reasons. But because your relationship is not reciprocal it stops you from growing as a person, as you'll always have this crutch to lean on. (I'm not suggesting that your a bad person, but this isn't a healthy relationship).

Retard

Narcissistic reasons?

Find him a girlfriend and hope he isn't completely retarded.

Selfish, lacking empathy.

you are his number 1 so it will always decline, unless you find someone desperate or naive enough to play second fiddle. Generally this will be family, so you have reasons to always be together.

He's in love w you loser... you think he's hanging out with you in a purely platonic way? No dumbass hes secretly hoping you'll start loving him back that's the only reason he hangs out with your lame ass. If you want him to move on, and he wont do it himself, then you have to cut things off. Tell him to fuck off basically.

Just keep cucking him anyway. Men like that need to be taught to grow up and accept that not everyone they have romantic attraction for is going to love them back and agree to a relationship. But don't leave yourself alone with him ever again.

Naw son at this point he's accepted he will never be hers. He just wants to be near the greatest woman alive.

If you get a boyfriend, he will still love you and wait for you.
If you tell him to fuck off, he will still love you.
He will never stop loving you.
If he ends up finding someone else in the future to love, he will always have a special place in his heart for you.

If you think he will just move on on his own, it will never happen. He'll forever think something is wrong with him, a failure, and that nobody can ever love him. He will most likely live the rest of his life miserable because he think he's not worth anything to anybody. He will end up hating himself more than he hates you and end up killing himself.

Attached: 1562888202749.gif (500x369, 1018K)

>Teaching him a lesson by cucking him and keeping him in the dark
You're just some incel shitposter aren't to?

>How do I help him move on from me without reducing the intensity of our friendship?
Top fucking kek. God women are ridiculous. You can't. Ghost his ass or fuck off

Just be honest about what you think with him. He loves you so much that he will even tell you that he hates you sometimes. Can't you be honest with him too?

Let him know that you enjoy your friendship with him, but that you can't return his love. It will hurt him, but it's much better that you listened to and respected his feelings instead of leaving him confused.

She already has said her feelings. If he won't seek therapy or counsel of somebody that will tell him why he is incorrect, then he can live that way.

By ending the friendship.

>He loves you so much that he will even tell you that he hates you sometimes.
Not letting that one slide either.
This is no responsibility of OP's. And hate doesn't exist inside love. Fuck outta here with your abusive bullshit.

You're a pretty cruel bitch aren't you? Lmao. Yes, I'm sure the best way to help a desperate man is to tie a collar around him and treat him like a little pet you can torture to your heart's content. In much the same way that the best way to help a heroin addict is to keep buying them heroin.

If you're not an incel shitposter , you certainly think like one.

>Hatred doesn't exist inside love
Not only are you a cruel bitch, you're a pretty delusional one as well. You're the kind of chick to break up after the first major fight, aren't you?

>I'm sure the best way to help a desperate man is to tie a collar around him and treat him like a little pet you can torture to your heart's content.
OP didn't agree to a kink relationship, faggot. They're friends, with platonic interractions. It's truely not her fault that he is delusional.
>In much the same way that the best way to help a heroin addict is to keep buying them heroin.
An answer to a problem doesn't allways have to be a morally good one. Grow up.
>I'm delusional because words mean things.
Nah bruh, you're the crazy one here trying to dilute definitions. Haven't you heard that bullying women makes them hate you, and is surely not a sign of love? We're done with your shit. Gender gang gang.

Look here okay I knew a friend who liked this the chick who would openly flirt with his friends not him despite him asking her out. They were friends cause he is stupid. He somehow got a GF 9/10 I was amazed they were happy. The chick then says she likes him while I went on vacation with both of them. While him and his girl get into a argument she encourages him to leave he does now he and her are together. Dude basically lost two friends as a result of her bs myself being one. My point don't sabatoge him when the time comes.

Confirmed incel shitposter

she's a very ugly eggheaded woman, she sent me a selfie on discord once

Like any of ya'll were above 2's.
Stay mad.

Shut the fuck up stupid ass midget...
Imagine being some mentally stunted eunuch and trying to get revenge on men for loving someone; which, in your backwards, victimized psyche, represents something of an aggressive sort... dumbass bitch kill yourself pronto!

Her looks are pretty irrelevant in her case, honestly. She has such an odious person that she'd be incredibly unattractive no matter what her looks.

I'm just wasting my time because you never bend on anything, ever, but "hatred doesn't exist inside of love" is a gross oversimplification. Human relationships can be complicated. Sometimes we view people with a mixture of resentment and fondness, and alternate between those two feelings. It's not as simple as "love is perfect or else it isn't real."

You aren’t true friends OP, because the shit is lopsided.

His lust is not going to go away (it’s been 12 years) and is just going to keep fostering his resentment. He needs to get some pussy, but given his obsession with yours... well, you’re fucked. Good luck.

stupid sassy balding bitch know your place

You should have sex with him a few times, maybe you'll like it and you're just being prejudicial.
I had a friend who had been into me for a couple years who was ugly (still average weight) and I was shamed to be with romantically. One day, I forced myself to initiate sex and it was awesome.
I had never been so excited in my life, the emotional bonding from friendship took over any stupid shit my mind could have conceived to stop me. Best sex ever.
The relationship evolved and eventually we did broke up peacefully, but I would have missed a lot if I didn't try.

You should do the same.
If after you try you don't like it, you tell him and break contact because it wouldn't be fair towards him and after such an experience it would be wise. You tell him you'll put the friendship in pause, at least up until he can pursue other romantic interests. Then the friendship will be over, but that's life. You need to make the right choices for him.

Unfortunately this OP

You put him in the friendzone and he wants more.
This won't change if you stay friends.
it is better for him if you don't hang out for awhile.... with some luck and time you could be friends in the future after he has gotten over you. This may never happen because he sounds like a beta orbiter to the max.

OP you really do need to consider if you are using your 'friend' as an emotional tampon. You are taking advantage of him
you simply can't do this, and because you are aware of the situation to ignore it and keep using his love for your friendship is unethical.

good luck op

Tell him you're a lesbian

this is the kind of repressed, symbolically castrated man that our feminized, gynocentric society produces, and you have the nerve to complain about it?

why is this the only reasonable user itt?

Friends?

LOL I was going to say the same thing, if OP has any sympathy for her 'lifetime best friend' she would help him get over his feelings for her.

You can't.

What a terrible life to live. Please leave him so he can find another woman and love her more than you.
If you care about him at all, just walk away.

Let him inside of you.