Post some useful infographics that can help improve my shitty life

post some useful infographics that can help improve my shitty life.

Attached: 1551279992554.png (1458x813, 1.12M)

bump

Bump, but how does that graphic improve your life?

Shit I think I actually have this disorder.

oh man he's just like me

>non competitive
>non assertive
>erotomania
Lol it’s just so fucked isn’t it?

You got this without the goose, wanna show it to some people on my ward

what kind of autism is this infografic?

It's torn from the Schizoid pd page on Wikipedia

Schizism
Aka involuntary celibacy aka ops a coping incel.
Stop trying to find answers on a Wikipedia, go outside and get your head straight, go to a therapist and start living your life instead of dying by the light of a screen

Thanks. Strong wondering why this infografic wouldn't work out...

It's more asexual than incel

Hmmm really makes you think

Attached: A9C4F0F8-B2D3-4AB9-A84A-83D403E649BE.jpg (744x802, 180K)

Literally me

Anyone got self improvement info graphics to dump? wouldn’t mind seeing whatever people got that’s helped them

I used to be good with online chats, but school kinda fucked me with people sharing screenshots of messages and all that kinda stuff, it actually took me a while to be able to post anonymously online and shit, was pretty dumb looking back, and I’ve really stunted m my development as a result

As someone actually diagnosed with this condition, you couldn't be more wrong.

This infographic is and oversimplification of this condition. Trust me, you can feel it's implications. See below.

Its goes beyond of that, while on the more severe side, ill tell you what is being schizoid like.
I cannot feel certain feelings at all, the biggest one is love. Grew up in a good home and dated my high school interest. All that and I never loved anyone, even my own parents, and probably my kids, which I wont have.
I have no passions, some things are nice but none are that good. And it's not because I'm no where in life, hell, I'm learning at one of the best STEM universities outside the US at a new top undergraduate program, and wouldn't give two shits if I drop out (I'm not even failing).
Every morning I wake up and feel nothing, not happy, not sad, not empty, just nothing. If I would given a choice between life and death I wouldn't even both choosing because I care so little about life.
Worst of all, I have to pretend i'm a normal person, since I can't not be always alone. I'm at a place where many young people of my age would wish to be. Yet my only ambition is to get enough money so I can stay in my little single apartment, playing video games, going nowhere, until I kill myself or die.
This may sound depressing, but for me it feels nothing.

As someone actually diagnosed with this condition, you couldn't be more wrong.

This infographic is and oversimplification of this condition. Trust me, you can feel it's implications. See below.

Its goes beyond of that, while on the more severe side, ill tell you what is being schizoid like.
I cannot feel certain feelings at all, the biggest one is love. Grew up in a good home and dated my high school interest. All that and I never loved anyone, even my own parents, and probably my kids, which I wont have.
I have no passions, some things are nice but none are that good. And it's not because I'm no where in life, hell, I'm learning at one of the best STEM universities outside the US at a new top undergraduate program, and wouldn't give two shits if I drop out (I'm not even failing).
Every morning I wake up and feel nothing, not happy, not sad, not empty, just nothing. If I would given a choice between life and death I wouldn't even both choosing because I care so little about life.
Worst of all, I have to pretend i'm a normal person, since I can't not be always alone. I'm at a place where many young people of my age would wish to be. Yet my only ambition is to get enough money so I can stay in my little single apartment, playing video games, going nowhere, until I kill myself or die.
This may sound depressing, but for me it feels nothing.

Well the oversimplification describes me pretty close. Maybe besides I don't always prefer to be alone and actually enjoy being in the company of a few select people it generally takes me a while to get comfortable.

I have felt love but very few people. Never loved or was close to my parents even though they gave me a good upbringing. Very few friends. Even the "hidden grandiosity" is me.

>Well the oversimplification describes me pretty close. Maybe besides I don't always prefer to be alone and actually enjoy being in the company of a few select people it generally takes me a while to get comfortable.
>I have felt love but very few people. Never loved or was close to my parents even though they gave me a good upbringing. Very few friends. Even the "hidden grandiosity" is me.

You could very well have this condition. But the problem with infographics like this is that nobody is perfectly healthy and most people can probably check a few boxes here. The trick is to understand if the reason for it is your current circumstances or is it something pathologic that is a part of a bigger problem.

There are those who like to be loners and those who are incapable being anything aside from detached from their fellow humans.

So that’s your condition, so you know the cause?

To me it seems maybe you are a little sheltered. If you look at poor people and sad stories of people in trouble, do you feel something like empathy for them? Or it’s the same bland feeling.
It would be nice to help others.

Maybe you could stimulate your senses more by watching a very avant-garde film or experimental music. Have you ever been very excited or very shocked before?

Sorry if I sound condescending.

It's probably genetic, I remember as child feeling that I'm different from everybody, that I wasn't really normal.

It's ok, It is a condition that is really hard to grasp, especially on the more severe side, the worst cases report the never felt happiness or sadness or anything.

In my case, before the diagnosis i tried to fix myself. I volunteered for 4 years in various places: with disabled people, at public schools, helping some teachers with research for their thesis, helping small business from poor neighborhoods build websites. All that and I refused to ever take a dime from them. But in the end of it all, I never felt empathy or even joy from helping them. I still sometimes do it, for no reason other than i'm bored.

I'm a huge film/tv nerd and love seeing experimental stuff, since most movies became boring to me (watched the original oldboy, now that's a movie). In music some of my favourite songs tend to be very emotionally charged (Strapping young lad - love? Korn - Insane, Earth Crisis - Firestorm) they provide a nice background to the fantasy world most schizoids have in their heads, but saying I they make me feel something would be a stretch.

As for intense feelings, I do feel them, but fro the wrong reasons, I also suffer from Bipolar II. I feel nothing most of the time between the waves of extreme happiness and soul crashing depression. I got into therapy and got some meds to help with my mood swings. Right now I feel nothing, most of the time and I'm ok with it, at least I'm not actively suicidal.

The sheltered life style I lead right now is a result of me accepting after many years of trying to change is some things will never change. And this sort of acceptance helped me bring back the balance to my life that I was missing.

>It's probably genetic, I remember as child feeling that I'm different from everybody, that I wasn't really normal.
Schizotypal disorders cluster in families. It is almost certainly genetic, or at the very least familial somehow. It's also probably just one disease, with different manifestations based on the person; schizoid and schizophrenia are probably the same thing, just at different scales.