ALRIGHT GUYS, THAT'S IT

LISTEN UP YOU BEAUTIFUL SONS OF BITCHES, STOP WORRYING ABOUT YOUR LOOKS, WEIGHT AND HEIGHT BECAUSE WE CAN'T CONTROL IT. AND WE SHOULDN'T WORRY ABOUT WHAT WE DON'T HAVE CONTROL OF.

We can take care of ourselves.

We can:

• Get enough sleep
• Drink enough water
• Eat healthy
• Exercise regularly
• Wash and moisturize our face and body, keep good hygiene
• If we have a serious problem we can go to a dermatologist if able

but other than this, we simply have no control. So do the best you can and let go of what is out of our control. Enjoy your lives. Stop calling yourself ugly, stop listening to those who say you are and stop saying there's no hope. This beautiful gift of life is too damn short to be wasted on this meaningless crap. There is someone for you, you just have to keep searching and keep trying. Maybe they aren't the person you've always imagined to be with, maybe they're ugly on the outside too. But beautiful on the inside and they will make you damn happy and you won't be alone. And even if you never find a mate, you will have friends or family. You WILL have someone there for you. Now, stop sitting around here and make your dreams come true, be happy. I love you all.

Attached: 1565314220421.jpg (474x439, 26K)

thank you

I can attest, this is all true. It takes years to get anywhere with anything, so if anyone's starting their self improvement journey I would advise be prepared for a marathon, not a sprint. You're gonna have to get back up on your feet one million times in life. Its all about overcoming and finding the beauty in a rebirth and becoming a new, improved you. Good luck everyone let's get this fucking bread of life!!!

hell yeah

why do women love this fucking cat so much?

discover how to live

Attached: 246x0w.jpg (246x246, 13K)

Grooming and fashion, too. Those are important.

>We can
But I can't
More importantly, I won't. I'm damaged.

Thanks user I needed this.

This.
Maybe after a few years of self-improvement, you will finally get a fat gf with mongrel kids :)

thanks user

I'd like to ad that behaviour, speech (content and manner) and body language is criminally underrated. These are all signs of confidence, and paths to building rapport and attraction.

Bro I'm tall and good looking so tf you talk about. It's not WE it's YOU.. ugly fuckface

There's your disgusting shit personality you could work on fixing.

No chance mate. I'm a bit of an asshole.. can't change that

here we seek advices not this kind of stupid coaching shitfull posts

>We can't control our weight.

Attached: 1563908879335.png (400x400, 77K)

This is factually the reason Jow Forums never gets any better.

>No chance mate. I'm a bit of an asshole.. can't change that
You can, you choose not to and face whatever unnecessary consequences come with it. Shitty way to go about things but it's your way.

factually those advices are a bit strange, you could have not been a fatty if exercised earlier for example

How about you overlook the weakestpoint in OP, and realize that these kinds of threads are as much a golden opportunity to talk to the more positivity-leaning part of this board. There might be some sound advice yet to be discussed, so just ask some intelligent questions instead of what sticking your head in the ground every time user tries to encourage you. OP might not be the most eloquent of people, but at least he offers something other than the usual can't into GF thread.