I cannot afford for college/university in the US, but it's my only chance to not fail in life

I'm from Vietnam, and have already spent 2.5 years in the States. This September starts my senior year. My family (single mother) can only afford me this year, and that's it.
I tried looking up grants, financial aids and scholarships for international students, but everything looks grim. The majority of them are for US citizens or permanent residents, or students with extraordinary performance, not some nobody like me.
Anons, please help me. I looked in a lot of places, but found nothing.
I'm planning to study computer science, specifically Computer Information Systems (CIS).

Pic not related, just to identify my post and I like her

Attached: fw60s2kxGt18BPs5tapJyuu7kG22to8sBTPKR2BYvj8.png (1500x1500, 289K)

What about europe?

Do you mean "Why can't you find schools in Europe?", if so, how?

bump

If you plan on coming here with one year of income, you could come here and 1-2 year courses by taking CLEP and DSST tests. You basically pay $90 per test, and given 3-4 semester credits if you get 100%. Some of the tests give you less credits if you score lower. Others are Pass / Fail graded. I have no clue if they allow testing overseas.

If you get a F1 Visa in the United States, you just have to show payment of the college in the United States as far as a I know. You can work 20-hours per week while going to college and 40-hours during breaks. With an F1 Visa, you can look into 2-year and vocational training programs as well, but I don't know how much that'd help.

Contact our Vietnam embassy to look at your visa options are.

I'm still in the states

ModernStates.org is made to help people test out of Freshman year. If you take their online CLEP courses, they'll give you a free test voucher for CLEP exams. Pretty bro-tier.

Shit, sorry. Drinking. lol
What visa are you in on?
You should be be able to work 20-hours a week, and 40-hours during breaks. What's your tuition like?

F1. I’m still in high school and will graduate in 2020.

I have not chosen any school yet, but I am considering some, like Uni of Chicago (they have generous based need grants but I’m not American), CalTech, Neumont,... or OCC, Cypress,...

Tuition is gonna be tight though, like tight

bump

Not so specific to immigration, but don't be afraid to get core classes out of the way at cheaper local schools rather than big state research universities. You'll save money and if you do well, you might be able to get some merit scholarships when you transfer out.

the problem is that i also can't afford that. i mean my family is all dry

>Not so specific to immigration, but don't be afraid to get core classes out of the way at cheaper local schools rather than big state research universities. You'll save money and if you do well, you might be able to get some merit scholarships when you transfer out.
Have a meeting or phone call with your local consulate or embassy to see if they have any information for your situation when it comes to visas if you haven't already. Seems they would want to help you more than some US agency, cause you'd be a bigger fish in a smaller pond with your own consulate or embassy.

Fortunately, no, and also not that good looking.

Learn to say
>Anyting yud whaaannt

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 12K)

Bump

Two years at a CC at low cost, getting good grades, will make a scholarship from a 4 year school more likely

just stay in vietnam. with that much money you can open some shop for tourists.

dont fall for the university scam.
you probably fail , get depressed and loose a bunch of money.

whats wrong with universities in vietnam?

Attached: university.jpg (715x879, 62K)

get to Sweden, say that your family disowned you for being pansexual and your Swedish lover ghosted you, seek refuge, continue your studies there for free

high unemployment rate, even if you have a degree.
long story short: having a stable career and life in vietnam sucks shit. even you're qualify for the job, they say "you don't have enough experience, so we'll won't hire you", even though in college they cram yo so much you don't have time for anything

high unemployment rate, even if you have a degree.
long story short: having a stable career and life in vietnam sucks shit. even you're qualify for the job, they say "you don't have enough experience, so we'll won't hire you", even though in college they cram yo so much you don't have time for anything

deleting previous comment because forgot to tag

Bump

>high unemployment rate,
>even you're qualify for the job, they say "you don't have enough experience, so we'll won't hire you"

that same in other countries. germany has 23000 unemployed informatic degree workers (actual stats).

like i said before take the money and start your own business.