Help need Jow Forums anons. Get in here !!!

Hey Jow Forums so some pretty fucked shit happened today so I am going to tell you what happened and want your honest opinion. No Faggots, Trannies, and Kikes allowed to reply.

So here i go :
>Be me chilling at home
>Packing my backpack to go to the gym and do some chores around town for my parents, nothing too important
> Brother, 22y, hasn't finished school, unemployed living with us in parents house, doesn't do jack shit all day, goes out with friends to play DnD and shit
> Bothers everyfuckin one in the house, everyday we gotta listen to him speaking about any contreversial topic that's hot on the news
> Parents just want to relax at home while dining and stuff, doesn't shut up; in my father's car he blast his music(metal) from his chink phone to annoy us; maybe he doesn't know the concept of headphones
> So getting ready, he comes to bother me, i tell him to fuck off he get's my shit and throws with outside and falls on the stairs
> In reply i do the same with is stuff
> He goes Apeshit mode and starts hitting me I defend myself and punch him twice
> He gets mad goes outside picks my shit up from the stairs and throws it to the street
> I deny him entrance and tell to go get it
> We start fighting. About a year/2 years that i've gotten into a fight
> I see some Baki, ufc fights and shit. whenever i get angry i imagined me fighting person im angry with, it's a good away for me to decompress
> So i land the most punches, kicks, locks and grapples clearly me the winner
> he's on the floor complaining about how I'm not letting him breath and im hurtings his back
> neightsboors appear i tell them to call the cops( not the first time this happens) they call my father instead
> i let my brother go, know my father and go to the nearest police station and press charges against brother
> Get home parents mad as fuck

continue to next post ---->

Attached: Pepe 1.jpg (1600x840, 113K)

> Grounded for indefinitive time and no gym ( my happy place gone :( ), no pc, no money, no going out, food i get at meals shall be soup, bread and water, rip any sort of gym gains i did on these first three months of working out.
> so now I start thinking
> Brother says he will press charges against me, says that eye witness will support him, as I was the one domating the fight and locking him on the ground in pain.
> MFW I fucked up bad and don't know what to do.

Im going to lay low for a while at home. Should i drop the charges anons ? How bad did i fuck up on a scale from one to ten ?

Attached: Pepe 2.jpg (1500x1200, 412K)

>food i get at meals shall be soup, bread, and water
Fucking lmao do you live in a prison camp?
If your brother is so annoying why the hell does everyone seem to be taking his side?

Attached: fffff.jpg (361x245, 12K)

Also on the charges matter, should i drop them, Guy at police station said to go hospital tommorrow afternoon, so they can collect evidence.
As my brother is a litte bitch he scratched me, and bit me so he left me with more visible wounds/marks then i did to him.

Drop the charges. Not for him for you. Fuck him.

>Fuckign lmao do you live in a prison camp ?
No live in Portugal, so you know if you fuck up that's what u are getting.
>If your brother is so annoying why the hell does everyone seem to be taking his side?
Cause probably my boomer parents are fuckin faggots ? Autistic aunt was at home when this happend but she took his side while explainiing it to my dad. And took my side while explaining to my mom. I wished i fuckin he would fuck off outta the house, already told my dads to do that but they get annoyed when i do so.

What kind of grown man gets grounded? Move the fuck out you child.

Didn't like what i was majoring in school so I changed and gotta do an extra year. I'm 18 so probably 1 to 2 years and i'm out of here.

Get a job and leave. You need to stop suckling mommy and daddys teet and get out.

Also no job, so i'm going to try and fix that this year. Part-time after school it's a start.

Everyone im going to start replying on my phone, if anyone as anything they would like to ask.
Just do so. Final moments with my pc. RIP. Backed up everything in a cloud and deleted files on the computer. must leave no traces of jews memes, nazi memes,etc..

Im live from mobile boys. Keep thread alive. It's my only place.

you could have avoided all this trouble and played it smart.

but nah-ha, you couldn't resist the urge and used your strengh... ironically going to the gym to leash out on your brother... Fucking Animals should be on a listed list.

i will take your bother side and say that you have the wrong mentality, being quite a empathic son of a bitch for him.

btw you get what you deserve.

Sure but he fuckin deserved what was coming for him. Also i'm known for having a short temperament, do like being pushed around.
Also I don't go to the gym leash on my brother that's stupid (even tought it's a benefit, don't get pushed around by him or anyone often nowadays) I go there so I can improve myself, so that I'm not that fat fuck who wouldn't do anything. To commit to something, to create an habit. I go to the gym so I can be better than the person I was yesterday.

*don't like being pushed around

I mean from 0 to 100 there is quite the line just like there's a fine line between humans and animals.

Don't fuck with me and i won't fuck with you. Stick to your lane and don't bother. That's how easy it's to not starting trouble with me. I saw this quote not sure by who but it goes like this : Walk a mile to avoid a figth, but when one starts don't back up not even a inch...
Oh well what has been done has been done. Gotta deal with this shit and move. Guess a way to improve for future situations

>> Brother, 22y, hasn't finished school, unemployed living with us in parents house, doesn't do jack shit all day, goes out with friends to play DnD and shit

>> Grounded for indefinitive time and no gym ( my happy place gone :( ), no pc, no money, no going out,

Hahahaha, pot calling the kettle black there.
How the hell do your parents ground you? You're an adult. You're suppose be 18 to post here. GTFO from your parents house lol

you know it looks like what happenend was eventually inevitable, guess you tried but the situation got worst...

And go live where ? The streets ? I'm not exatcly rich you know ? Maybe a 100€ or less in the bank account not sure and 5€ on my wallet.

Why would your parents ground you? You're a grown ass adult.
You're projecting about your not contributing brother. At least he's in university to make his life better. Are you not in university or just completed and haven't done shit? You don't have a job where you can save? Get a job and save money. Then move out.