How do I remove an object that has gone deep into my ear? In order to remove earwax my ears...

How do I remove an object that has gone deep into my ear? In order to remove earwax my ears, I was using a pen refill (I'm not sure what it's called in Western countries) that had a rubber covering at the tip. The rubber covering got stuck in my ear, and I tried removing it with my little finger. However the small rubber object went deeper into my ear, and ultimately went as deep as possible into my ear. I believe it's touching my ear drum. What can I do to remove it without going to the doctor?

Attached: 800px-Earrr.jpg (800x1284, 110K)

Ask for a friend's help (preferably not a retard). Use flashlight, tweezers (small ones) if there is anything to hold on to on the side facing the exit. Try to also push it further away from the eardrums by shaking your head to the side, might work but since you were removing earwax it's probably stuck there with the wax. Some midly hot water inside your ear could also help in getting it out.

this but prepare for an ear infection

go to the doctor.

Do you know how to ise a ketchup bottle? Same principle.

Op you can either :
a) take it out yourself () and then get an infection as said and end up at the doctor explaining how stupid you are that you not only got a foreign object stuck in your ear but you also were stupid enough to get your ear infected by trying to remove it yourself
OR
b) Go to the fucking doctor and just be half as dumb as you'd be if you went with a)

Physics fucktards. I guess you gotta speak high IQ in order to understand. This shit is foam rubber right? Try some hydrogen peroxide. Tip head. Do jumping jacks.

I am a doctor and what you said is really fucking dumb. Go kys faggot.
Op go see a doctor and support our economy

Forgot to zap OP. Figure it out. Im drunk as phuk. It is about kinetics and density and shit. Go to /sci/.

Does hydrogen peroxide do stuff to rubber?

You can clean out your ears with it, it should dissipate most of your earwax (at least the clump holding the tip) will bubble and fizz and hopefully dislodge the tip so it might fall out when you tilt your ear downward. If this doesn't work it's probably doctor time.

Don't use tweezers if it's at your eardrum lol that shit will pop.

Oh so you are one of those fucking privileged tard cakes that are always trying to take money for causing death by negligence? I will distroy your stupid ass! (No homo) I don't give a fuck about your appeal to authority. I have met 371 of your kind and one of them was almost not a fucking idiot.

>e do stuff to rubber
No

I hope OP listens to the voice of reason instead of listening to your drunk vulgar ass.

Oh! Because you have a flashlight and an endoscope? Go to an auto mechanic. Probably like ten bucks... with a warranty.

Go kys faggot.
Op go see a real doctor. SUPPORT OUR ECONOMY

My stomach could not contain enough alcohol to get more stupid than you.

cringe.

>SUPPORT OUR ECONOMY
We good cop bad cop the shit out of this. These stooges are too blind to see. I gotta go make some pancakes. Talk some shit.

So you do not deny it?

Didn't I already admit it?
>hur durh. I'm so much smarter than drunk geniuses.
Kys f... (don't want do disrespect faggotry) Kys """doctor""" .. what a fucking racket. Must be nice.

How's the ear OP? Let me guess; you already took care of it and are just letting me rage in your thread. It isn't good for my heart. An innocent will be the victim of my anger as the doctor hasn't sufficiently pissed me off for me to actually track him down and break his ribs. This dark side energy has to dissipate somewhere.

Report OP!!!

Hey doc? Why does my palm itch so much? It was fine, like ten minutes ago. Now I want to dig six miles in.

Who's going to take a doctor seriously when he/she even know about the existence of Jow Forums? Maybe if it was /sci/. Bunch of degenerates here.

Put a pencil in your ear, the eraser will become aroused and want to mate with the pencil. Once eraser sex happens you can safely remove the pencil

That makes more sense than the doctor saying, "Just come give me 1,762 dollars bro."