How do you escape from blackpill and nihilism?

How do you escape from blackpill and nihilism?
How do you give your life a new meaning?

Attached: maxresdefault (7).jpg (1280x720, 63K)

Have you actually read any nihilistic philosophy or you are just using this as a general word to identify your lack of interest in the world around you?

Relax. We are built to find joy in things, especially beauty and nature.

Joy is fragile, you have to relax your frenetic brain to feel it

Alcohol is what most turn to

Hello there

Attached: 55e8422f53f322c307443aa6e8e670ab.jpg (480x699, 12K)

Young men everywhere are in the same position as us. Not sure what the solution is since the standards that women have will always continue rising due to social media and everything else.

That makes everything so much worse

You can't escape the nihilism as it is true. It is like asking how to stop believing that sum of the angles inside a triangle is 180 degrees. You can just make yourself ignorant about the fact, which is one way. Another way is just to accept it positively. Life without meaning means that you are free to chose one and noone can tell you that your meaning is wrong (well they can but being nihilistic you have arguments that you are not).

I suppose it comes down to a rather awesome awareness of mortality. Our ability, unlike the other animals, to conceptualize our own end creates tremendous psychic strains within us; whether we like to admit it or not, in each man’s chest a tiny ferret of fear at this ultimate knowledge gnaws away at his ego and his sense of purpose. We’re fortunate, in a way, that our body, and the fulfillment of its needs and functions, plays such an imperative role in our lives; this physical shell creates a buffer between us and the mind-paralyzing realization that only a few years of existence separate birth from death. If man really sat back and thought about his impending termination, and his terrifying insignificance and aloneness in the cosmos, he would surely go mad, or succumb to a numbing sense of futility. Why, he might ask himself, should he bother to write a great symphony, or strive to make a living, or even to love another, when he is no more than a momentary microbe on a dust mote whirling through the unimaginable immensity of space?
Those of us who are forced by their own sensibilities to view their lives in this perspective — who recognize that there is no purpose they can comprehend and that amidst a countless myriad of stars their existence goes unknown and unchronicled — can fall prey all too easily to the ultimate anomie…. But even for those who lack the sensitivity to more than vaguely comprehend their transience and their triviality, this inchoate awareness robs life of meaning and purpose; it’s why ‘the mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation,’ why so many of us find our lives as absent of meaning as our deaths.

(Continued)
But the very meaninglessness of life forces man to create his own meaning. Children begin life with an untarnished sense of wonder, a capacity to experience total joy at something as simple as the greenness of a leaf; but as they grow older, the awareness of death and decay begins to impinge on their consciousness and subtly erode theirjoie de vivre, their idealism — and their assumption of immortality. As a child matures, he sees death and pain everywhere about him, and begins to lose faith in the ultimate goodness of man. But, if he’s reasonably strong — and lucky — he can emerge from this twilight of the soul into a rebirth of life’sélan. Both because of and in spite of his awareness of the meaninglessness of life, he can forge a fresh sense of purpose and affirmation. He may not recapture the same pure sense of wonder he was born with, but he can shape something far more enduring and sustaining. The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile but that it is indifferent; but if we can come to terms with this indifference and accept the challenges of life within the boundaries of death — however mutable man may be able to make them — our existence as a species can have genuine meaning and fulfillment. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light.

Hello

Attached: _87264971_jesus_bbc.jpg (624x463, 28K)

That's really well said.

Unironically this
I was invited out to a homechurch bible study as an atheist in college and i argued with who is now one of my best friends for over three months about various philosophies morality etc, until I was convinced it was more true than naturalism and atheism and I prayed that what jesus did on the cross would apply to me. That was over three years ago, ive been going to this church reguarly for over three years now and i can say it was the best decision I ever made, we all have a god shaped hole in our heart that only god can fill. Most of the misery in the world and especially on this board come from trying to find something to replace that with something else and it might work for awhile but you can never be truly fulfilled or happy for long living like that. I got a date with a qt from my church who also loves god and I plan on waiting until marriage before bang anyone, take the breadpill user, you can always pray that god would reveal himself to you.

Attached: 1566658673654.png (680x680, 103K)

Ridiculous, just put the smallest amount of effort in and you'll be fine. Girls are just dickless people, it is YOU that hath been swayed, not them. They are ignorant to all this stuff but you hold a grudge because youve been brainwashed to

Attached: Oh No!.jpg (324x155, 5K)

>Girls are just dickless people
And people are wingless chicken.

Literally only a retard would consider that equivocal

BEHOLD A MAN

Attached: 2886.jpg (500x367, 44K)

>literal brainlet who doesnt get the most basic references to the most based greek philosopher of all time

Attached: 1566899407804.jpg (601x601, 35K)

Or someone who knows you retards don't realise the whole point was the cunt was wrong

Learn to take responsibility for the situation you are in. It's easy to think the world sucks when it's an excuse for why your life sucks. Know that the real black pill is accepting life might not have meaning and continuing to live and find meaning through experiences in spite of it.

>Care for the present, contributing meaningfully to a group you feel connected to. Fighting for a side, not for yourself.
>Connection to the past, living in a way that would make your community's ancestors proud, maintaining traditions that create a sense of continuity with the past
>Responsibility for the future, working to make the world a better place for later generations, treating yourself and your life as only a link in a great chain of Fate

Philosophy is for fags

I don't drink

>Escape from blackpill
You don't

Yeah i dont drinj either but every doomer i know does. Drink, gamble and smoke.

Personally. I cope with lifting and taking nightwalks/nightruns

Realize that unless you're offing yourself you're here to stay. Might as well enjoy it, user.
If its really so bad just give yourself a buckshot lobotomy.

don't take life that seriously. it may have no meaning but dose that even matter? you'll be forgotten like everyone else pretty much. who cares? you may as well enjoy life.

>You can't escape the nihilism as it is true.
But it isn't.