Girlfriend wanted a threesome

So my girlfriend of a couple of months, my friend of many years and I had a threesome at my girlfriends request, and now my girlfriend is jealous.

Anyways so I started dating this girl a couple of months ago, and everything has been amazing. She's everything I could ever want in a person, so naturally I introduced her to my friends and family.
Among my close friends i introduced her to this girl, who my girlfriend immediately thought was really cute. So cute in fact that she said that if she ever wanted to have a threeway she wanted her to be our third wheel since we go way back and she knows i have 0 romantic interest in her. My girlfriend is bi and although she has dated girls before she has never gotten intimate with one so she was super curious. Weeks went by and the next time i was talking to my friend who is also bi and has never been with a girl either ended up talking about it, and she agreed to the threesome.

I let my girl know and she got a bit nervous, and worried she might get jealous of me doing another woman. I immediately started to tell her we didn't have to do it if she wasn't comfortable, but by the next day she told me she was okay with it and started getting all sorts of psyched up for the thing.

I'm talking about her picking lingerie, buying weed for the thing and whatnot. Eventually the day came, and the only rule she had was that i couldn't kiss the other girl. I agreed.

Cont.

Attached: 1555860730676b.jpg (604x453, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.brilliance.com/diamonds/the-meaning-of-a-promise-ring
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Once we all got to the room they smoked and i drank.
A lot, to the point where I was shitfaced and could barely keep it up. I only remember my girl being all over this girl, and having a good ass time with her.
I had a shitty time even keeping an erection with the other girl, since she sucked in bed and made anime girl noises (i shit you not).

Anyways during the whole thing my girl kept making out with my friend and i kept teasing if I was gonna get a turn. (I knew i wasn't gonna get a turn since she didn't want me kissing her but i was drunk and bored from watching them so i wanted to be annoying). Anyways after a while my friend turned off the light while i was inside my own girl, and went next to me and tried to kiss me. My dumbass kissed back for a split second but then stopped-I didn't say anything since i didn't want to ruin the whole thing, and tried to keep going with my girl. After this it all becomes blurry since i straight up had to lay down in the bed to survive with a dick that won't go up no more. That was the last stretch of the threeway- it was just my girl and my friend touching each other until my friend finished three times- as soon as she came she went to the bathroom to bathe, and i had to help my girl finish with my mouth since she didn't get a chance to.

Anyways shit hits the fan when my friend gets put of the bathroom and says that me and her kissed, she left the room when she saw my girl get upset.

My girl ended up helping me change and get up since i was absolutely hammered on the bed, and we left the place. Cont.

Attached: maxresdefault (27).jpg (1280x720, 93K)

That night we talked it out and she said that she knew that it wasn't me whi kiss my friend since my friend was the one that went for it. But she felt hurt since i was teasing her earlier about it and feels like its something i wanted. Nevertheless we talked i bought her munchies and cuddled together.

Next day once sobered up she absolutely did not want to see me, and was being bitter towards me the entire day, and this went on sort of throughout the weekend.

We had a good weekend but she hasn't been able to stop talking about our shitty experience. I already told her i would stop talking to this friend since she didn't respect her boundries, and my friend even sent a message apologizing blaming the weed and alcohol and even confirming it was her who kissed me since she didn't see it as a big deal considering i was fucking her and everything.

My girl has apologized and told me she loves me multiple times but that she is conflicted since she is very mad at me. Not only that but our sexlife has gone down the drain. She wants to have sex with me but can not. Her body just rejects me and she's dry. I've told her we need a break from sex but she only feels terrible about not being able to do it.

Anyways a couple of hours ago she told me she doesn't want to talk to me or see me for the next couple of days, that she isn't breaking up with me and she loves me but wants some space since she feels so angry at me.
So now due to a lack of understanding friends and in order to protect our personal life I'm asking strangers on the internet for their take and/or advice on this shitshow.

Attached: download (2).png (626x556, 215K)

Sounds like you fell for the old, "surely a threesome won't change the dynamics of our relationship", pretty sure it's over m8, rest in peace

>It's okay if your dick's all the way inside her but don't kiss her while you're shitfaced and high user!
She chose this. Listen, this is completely unreasonable. Tell me you aren't going to just passively wait for her to come back.

Lol just consider it over at this point, if she's saying her biology is defying her will then fuck it. You have all the evidence in your favour and she still says she's angry at you and even dedicated a day to being bitter at you? Lmfao let her go, her saying she needs this "space" is a cover up likely to revenge play so she feels better about the situation. Date the other girl at this point cuz you'll be burned by your gf at this rate.

Also what the other user said is on point, you really don't know what the situation is going to end up like even if you mentally prepare yourself for it. And she def fell for it.

Hold up, so why is she mad again? Is it because you kissed the other girl? Is that it?

She's upset we couldn't respect her one rule. Not only that but she's upset how the other girl acted throughout the thing.

Right but why is she mad at you though? Why is she taking it out on you? That's kind of unreasonable. Well if that's the case, you can try to beg a little but it depends if you think she's worth the trouble. Do you love her OP?

OP here.

Should I respect this space she's asking for.

Or should I instead try to communicate and work out this problem.

I know she sounds like a bitch in this scenario, but she was not prepared to experience this level of jealousy and its tearing her apart.

Unfortunately for my common sense I do.

Our relationship has straight up been the best thing that had happened to both of us. She always makes sure i know I'm being appreciated and vice versa and we are extremely communicative and open with each other.

Yet for the first time since we started dating this feels like a very serious issue.

Try to talk to her again, ask her if there's anything you can do. If she asks for her space then give it to her for a while. At that point she'll either regain her senses or she'll dump you lol. Just remember this, if she ends up dumping you it's her fault not yours.

I did, she says that she'd rather be moody on her own, than having me deal with it. She told me she would send me one message telling me she's okay at night so that i don't worry.

The other girl is not really my type. She's a close friend but nothing else- and to top it off she's pretty terrible in bed.

I was half joking in a way that you should get with the other friend since your current gf would be revenging on you since her anger placed on you is really unjustified when she's the one who sowed what she reaped.

Aight honestly the cards are just gonna fall in your hands at this point with her having the ball in her court. If she can't take this well at all hopefully she can own up to it and either you don't have 3somes again or she comes at it with experience this time. As arbitrary as a no kissing rule for you is.

Talking to her is the worst thing you can do.

You are so pathetic she has you wrapped around her finger. Stop trying to do the "Nice" thing and have some fucking self respect. When are you going to stand up for yourself and not allow someone to treat you like garbage?

eh, i would just ignore her until she messaged me

She is pretending to be mad at you, so she can have excuse to dump you and go after your friend or some other pussy. Sorry user.

You expect me to read ALL THAT?
Anyway, you should have known this was a possibility. Even if your SO gives you the okay to bang someone else, they'll probably end up regretting it. Best you can do to try and salvage your relationship is to never suggest a threesome again, but don't be surprised if things change after this.
Hope the experience was awesome and worth it though.

But she kissed that other girl right? So that rule was only for you? She is a fucking hypocritical cunt.

Lol @ female logic. Sounds like she just wanted to fuck a girl and figured this won't count as cheating. You are dumb for asking a long time friend and dragging her into this. You might lose everything because your woman thought she knew better, welcome to the club

Funny thing is "his girl" made his fiend cum 3 times, without her own release, I think she realized she is lesbo

so your picture perfect pixie gf is upset that during your threesome with an anime girl, you kissed that anime girl, and you respond by being autistically enraged that you might come across as too nice in this context? You never had a girlfriend, did you, user?

It's either this, because bi girls are just lesbians, but I've also heard the lesbians just need a good dicking.

It's your gfs Fault. She's not gonna break up, she's just mad. You explained your reasoning and you were drunk, you had every right to kiss back for that split second, you had every right to have forgotten that rule because you were drunk
don't worry she'll come back

Me and my gf have had multiple threesomes with multiple women over the last year. In the mind, the only way it works is if you are the extremely dominant party in the relationship. I love my gf, but I could lose her and do fine so that’s the mentality I carry.

She suggested a MFF threesome and I didn’t bite for years. Eventually she wore me down so I began by getting flirty with women, commenting on how hot they are, and then dancing with them sexually while she was around. Eventually I just kissed a girl while my friend was watching and we all ended up fucking.

I never really understood the no kissing but we can fuck thing. The only “rule” we have is I am not allowed to give the third girl more attention. It’s kind of a pain and occasionally she has gotten a little jealous feeling like I wasn’t equitable in my fucking, but she gets over it.

Anyways, it sounds like you are not in a relationship where this dynamic would work. You two are probably fucked since your gf is going to replay the experience in her mind and bring it up every time she gets mad at you.

You should’ve chosen a stranger and not a friend for your third.

Every time I check any thread on adv it starts with

>so my girlfriend this and that

Is this literally nothing but relationship advice for 15-year-old normies holy fucking shit ree what the fuck.

I miss when people were decent and monogamous.

The only reason I don't have a gf is that they all seem like such sluts to me.
I don't want a girl who is capable of something as vile as threesomes, BBC, casual sex etc.

Sigh.

>I want to have a threesome with her user
>I don't mind if you put your dick in her user
>Just don't kiss her user, cause you'll leave her.
>You won't leave her if you put your dick inside her user.
>I'm going to kiss her user.
>Why you kiss he user?!
>I'm going to leave you user!

This.

It's a power play more than anything with the rules and shit logic.
I could understand wearing a condom for pregnancy and STI/STD aspect.
Getting drunk to the point where you pass out is dumb though.

>but wants some space since she feels so angry at me
When a woman says that, it usually means she wants to avoid conflict like a child, and fuck other people.

Go to a therapist with her,
Google cheap, lost cost therapists in your area,
Ask them how much a day or couple weeks would cost. And schedule appointment.

Look, she was there with you,
In my opinion shes being crazy.

If a guy agreed to let a girl sleep with another guy, and he was there and participated while it happened. Then got mad later.
He would be the crazy and stupid one.

Try talking to your female friend and tell her that her saying you kissed has messed up your gf.
Then ask your friend to say she was drunk or whatever, and you two did NOT really kiss.
Then say sorry.

Maybe try to take her on date, get food and flowers, a fancy restaurant, get her tickets to concert and movie.
Get her tickets for a boat or trip to somewhere amazing (and go with her)

In emergency maybe
Buy a "promise" ring and propose to her
Not for marriage
Says its a "promise" ring to symbolize your love for her.
But NOT for marriage.
But that might be going too far?

blog.brilliance.com/diamonds/the-meaning-of-a-promise-ring

>Friendship: Good friends sometimes exchange promise rings that symbolize the commitment to always be there for one another.

Could work. Or she could think your trying to marry, and if shes as crazy as she seems, she might leave you right there and then.

But better to for her to leave now instead of later.

>The only reason I don't have a gf is that they all seem like such sluts to me.

Kek. I highly doubt this is the only reason you don't have a girlfriend.