My girlfriend caught me using cocaine and we were fighting. It was during this fight that I hit her...

My girlfriend caught me using cocaine and we were fighting. It was during this fight that I hit her. The quarrel has escalated. She never wants to see me again and her father wants to sue me. I hate that something like this had to happen. Can I still save the situation? I am desperate.

Attached: NLDHDT5.jpg (720x762, 65K)

Women love bad boys. She will be sucking your cock within week. You in fact did right thing and there are no further advices i can give. if police comes dont talk to them.

Please go troll somewhere else
Please stop the usage of pepe memes inmediately.
You have to comprehend that now she fears for her own safety, maybe get a psychologist for yourself since a breakup is hard and hurting the ones you love is harder.
Her father is just protecting her, try owning up to your mistake. If to do that you have to pay a sum, then try paying it. Being a cheapstake wont help your situation, unless you eant to breakup from her and leave.
Also, you might be drug addicted.so again, psychologist or something like therapy

Save the situation by getting help and staying away from her. She now has to deal with the fact that her drug addict boyfriend hit her and apparently to the point where you damaged her enough to be sued.

Her father is exaggerating and never liked me anyway. He only wants to take advantage of the situation to harm me. I know that this quarrel didn't go optimally, but I want to save this relationship. We were happy together for 2 years and I will not let this relationship be destroyed because of a mistake.
I am neither a drug addict nor a junkie, I told her that clearly. But she is completely reluctant to respond to arguments reasonably and I don't know what to do.

I'm not gonna stay away from her. That is not an option, I want to save the relationship.

>I'm not gonna stay away from her. That is not an option, I want to save the relationship.
You're a greedy prick, totally lacking in empathy, and deserve to be prosecuted and sued to the fullest extent. Go fuck yourself.

Nice pasta

Your description of the "fight" lasted one short sentence. Based on that we cant be sure if youre liying or how serious you hit her(or how many times or whatever). Also its a red flag if you say " he never liked me anyways" cause that sounds like you were a junkie and he dislikes junkies.
Also saying" im not a junkie" doesnt prove it, just tell how many times a day you take cocaine and how many drugs you consume. Also if you sell.

Why should I be greedy? We have had a wonderful time for 2 years and I want us to continue having a great time. There is nothing wrong with that.
Well, she caught me taking cocaine and then she freaked me out and yelled. I wanted to calm her down, but it didn't work out. She called me a dirty junkie and then I slapped her in the face because I didn't let her insult me. It wasn't a hard hit. She wasn't really hurt.
Why her father never liked me I do not know. He had no idea about the drugs, so that's not the reason. The guy is just an idiot
I've been using cocaine about 5-6 times a month for 3 years. Sometimes more and sometimes less. So about 10 grams a month, so I have it under control. It has no negative influence on my life and therefore I do not fall under the category "Junkie". I do not sell drugs.

She thinks you are a junky + you slapped her shit+ her dad don't like you. This isn't gonna end up in marriage so what are you trying to save?

Stop using coke breh. what was, is no more

>I've been using cocaine about 5-6 times a month for 3 years. Sometimes more and sometimes less. So about 10 grams a month, so I have it under control. It has no negative influence on my life and therefore I do not fall under the category "Junkie".

I snort about 10 grams of caffeine powder a month in order to work and it still fuck with my mind, and you think 10 grams of coke doesn't fuck with yours? You're obviously fucked. A non-junkie would at least consider his situation and think about whether he *might* have a problem afterall. A junkie outright denies it at all, because it hurts to admit to yourself.

I don't know you, man, I don't know your life, but I know uppers, and I know how they make you. You punched your own fucking girlfriend because, what, she insulted you?? And you call that a perfectly sane behavior??

>multiple times a month for 3 years

You are junkie you fucking moron

>on Jow Forums
>tells people to not use pepes
what?

Guys this is bait, this fucking tool posts this thread every fucking week

keke is newfag reddit frog, and posting it outside of r9k or b is autistic behavior even by Jow Forums standards.

Attached: h73gcyzuwb7z.jpg (1080x720, 91K)

Not liking pepe is very reddit

incorrect, reddit. it's time to go back

>Using substances on weekends now makes you a junkie
Are people who go out to bars on fri/sat all alcoholics? Jesus Christ.

" I didn't hit her hard enough"
The point is that you hit her and that hurt her.
Also, if it wasn't " hard enough" you wouldn't have said that you punched her

>this bait again
yawn

I thought this sounded familiar kek

Attached: 809.jpg (625x626, 34K)

It didn't have to happen, you didn't have to use cocaine.
You aren't fixing the relationship if you threw an autistic shit fit and hit her, it's done.
The reality is her dad probably won't sue you given how much it costs to drag someone through the legal system, stay away from everyone.

Sell the cocaine now, throw out anything connected to drugs/cocaine.
Can she prove you hit her?
She could've hit herself or fell out of bed onto something hard.
Find a new friend at the mall or tabletop cards/board games store, the library or some where.
Get new friend to stick up for you.
If you have a brother or cousin ask them to stick up for you.
Pay a bum or random person if you need to.
Go to drug rehab.
Get out of here, and do something different in life, take a trip somewhere for a weekend or something.

I like this bait

Get the fuck out of there you dummy bitch.
If his father set against you, you're in a totally bunch of problems bitch.

>Pepe
>OP posts Apu
Kys yourself

>I hate that something like this had to happen.
you hit her dude, its your fault
>Can I still save the situation?
nope. sorry bro. find a girl whos chill about drugs and dont hit her this time

imagine defending a post 2010 newfag meme and accusing others of being reddit

user you hit her. It's over. Let's put it like this: imagine that your relationship with that girl is like a mirror. You just fucking hit the mirror and it broke to pieces. It is impossible to "repair" that mirror. Such is her trust in you. You crossed a line that no man should ever cross, which is to cowardly hit someone that is much weaker than them and thus mostly harmless. You also did this to the person that was supposed to trust you the most. It is unforgivable. If you really still love her then do what is best for her which is to never talk to her again.

Wtf is wrong with this thread. This is/adv/, you are supposed to taunt and insult OP not actually helpension him

Don't listen to the women itt OP, just talk to her and say you are really sorry (doesn't mean it's the last time you can hit her)

Women don't like to admit it, but it kinda gets them hot and bothered to be pushed around like nothing. Don't make a habit out of it, but also don't think you did anything inherently wrong OP. Stop doing drugs as well, it's just a money sink and why you got yourself into this situation. Anyone that sees someone doing drugs immediately thinks lesser of that person, regardless of position. She may think that you hit her not because you were pissed but because you were on cocaine and pissed. Nip that in the bud, mate. Just give her a slight beating, one that's "gentle" in nature (no striking, only grappling and shit), make sex way more rough, etc.

That's what you get for doing drugs, faggot

But this is apu

No. The best thing you can do is distance yourself from it before they file suit or you fuck it up even more.

leave it aloneeeeeeee

>t. junkie

Break up with her and indulge. It's not a sustainable habit. Eventually your body will convince you to quit.

Or you could quit, eat some PASTA and then break up with her. She doesn't understand you, so get her pregnant first, then leave.

Send an apology but don't get back together with her. Settle your quarrels in a proper way and leave.