What's stopping you from embracing Islam?

>You have admitted that Muslims (especially Afghans and Iranians) by and large are white people.

>You say that marrying a woman from the "Muslim world" is fine because she is traditional in her beliefs and values and is basically white.

>You support Muslims in almost any conflict with the western world (Potential Iran war, Iraq war, 9/11, Afghan war, Soviet war with Afghanistan, Gulf war, etc)

>You agree that they are redpilled on the Zionists, robber barons bankers and parasitic Jews.

>You agree they are redpilled on women's role on society, traditional family, and feminism.

>You are sympathetic of the plight of the Palestinians

>You agree that the use of casual sex, homosexuality, alcohol, weed, partying, hook ups, etc is degenerate and bad for society.

On top of all of this, you are not even Christian. You mock Jesus and make fun of modern Christianity and "christcucks" all the time.

So what the fuck is stopping you from taking your shahada? Many other white men have done so.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

If you're going to shill, at least show your flag kike

Can I haz Jesus as our lord and saviour? Then ONLY then, I might consider converting.

Becuase they are closet homos.

DEATH TO AMERICA, THE GREAT SATAN

The nigger tier logic.

Islam

The likelihood of the embrace terminating abruptly along with the rest of the local vicinity when the bomb vest goes off.

Attached: 1557920982828.png (500x740, 152K)

Because you are a bunch of trannies, like the ruling class in the West. I think you are here to back them up.

Attached: Iran.jpg (640x360, 34K)

>What's stopping you from embracing Islam?
It's retarded.

>Weed
Nigga you smokin

converts are just as bad as real muslims, they are race traitors and will be roped first.

you are low iq sand niggers

For disappointed christians embracing islam is a logical step.
Islam accepts Jesus as a prophet and adheres to christian values. The christian and muslim God is also the same entity.

Because I would rather eat bacon than be mooselimb. It wasn’t even close.

so you mean worst?

This man is looking for your train of logic.

Attached: xEYTs.jpg (960x640, 128K)

desu the only reason i wont convert to Islam at this point is because I like having foreskin.

Attached: pepeflat.png (399x400, 124K)

>You agree that the use of casual sex, homosexuality, alcohol, weed, partying, hook ups, etc is degenerate and bad for society.

Then I also agree your pedo prophet is the devil

Pork with breakfast, mmm...

Attached: 1556215029785.png (800x451, 198K)

Muslims literally worship a moon-god though.

The christian god is jesus, JEsus is not god in Islam. It s not logical if you actually know your christianity.

I won't mutilate my sons.

Aisha was 21 years old, stop believing bullshit. Ihnams like to say she was a kid because it gives the impression of 'muh pure virgin' and they want to have their own Mary.

I like bacon

Simply because it's a false religion. I will not follow lies no matter how based their followers be.
Jesus Christ is the LORD

Sharia is barbaric and I do not want to become a suicide bomber

That's just sectetarianism within christianity. Christianity is so inconsistent and full of holes it has gazillions of different sects constantly fighting each other.
Islam on the other hand is consistent and unified with no internal strife.

>sharia is barbaric

lol american education.

all religions are false, dumb slav(e).

Now I know you're shitposting gtfo

I’m not some shitskin savage who worships some dirty pedophile. Plus everybody knows that Christianity is the white male’s faith, want proof? Attack someone for being a shitskin pedo worshipper and what do you hear? “Islamophobia!!!” Or attack some dirty Jew kike... “antisemitism!!!!” Now attack Christianity and what do you hear? Nothing, there is no word for “christianophobia”, in fact you’d be praised for attacking that vile, bigoted faith (even though Judaism and Islam share many common themes with Christianity, including the belief that life is sacred and that homosexuality is immoral)

Why is that okay? Well why is it okay to attack men? Or whites? Or heterosexuals? The Christian faith is a threat to them as it is the white mans faith, not this subhuman monkey Islam shit

> You have admitted that Muslims (especially Afghans and Iranians) by and large are white people.

80% aren't. A few around the Levant are.

> You say that marrying a woman from the "Muslim world" is fine because she is traditional in her beliefs and values and is basically white.

In theory a very white muslim girl might be OK bu no way am I converting to Islam or dealing with her family.

> You support Muslims in almost any conflict with the western world (Potential Iran war, Iraq war, 9/11, Afghan war, Soviet war with Afghanistan, Gulf war, etc)

Opposing unnecessary wars in the middle east != supporting muslims vs west.

> You agree that they are redpilled on the Zionists, robber barons bankers and parasitic Jews.

Partially, yes, but your major countries are just as evil if not worse than the worst of the jews. I'd much rather England be ran by Netanyahu and right wing Israeli's than by Ayatollah Khomeini or Saudi Royal family.

> You agree they are redpilled on women's role on society, traditional family, and feminism.

Generally, yes, although you take it too far. Pic related is ideal.

> You are sympathetic of the plight of the Palestinians

Lol no.

> You agree that the use of casual sex, homosexuality, alcohol, weed, partying, hook ups, etc is degenerate and bad for society.

Do you faggots not understand the meaning of the word moderation?

> So what the fuck is stopping you from taking your shahada?

One look at the Muslim world

Attached: ideal.jpg (304x200, 28K)

Inbred kaka book?
Why?
Im not a demonic loser.

1. muslims kill my people
2. nearly all muslims in my country are dirty sandniggers, who dont belong here

I have already embraced Islam 5 years ago. But I only follow the Qur'an. Fuck the hadith garbage

What about the Shia and suffi heretics?

Dog years?

Shia are just iranians throwing a hissy fit regarding the religious authority.of islam and going their own way with it. In their tenets both are the same. The only difference is that Shia is a proxy for iranian political agendas. All the differences are purely political, not doctrinal.

Sufism is no big deal.

even if the entire world became muslim, it still wouldn't fix anything. Muslims kill each other more often than they kill non-muslims.
i could never join a religion that advocates pedophilia, murder, lying, theft, rape, etc.
inb4
>Christians do all that too!
True, but the Bible doesn't advocate for that behavior. People are imperfect, and the Bible tries to make people be better than that.
The Quran encourages people to be imperfect and to revel in it.

so, basically, Islam isn't unified either, and you're just another lying sack of shit Muslim.
got it, thanks for the clarification

You are just angry because you want to be angry.
There is no conflict within the islamic worldview.

I can't grow a beard, only patches

>Afgans , Iranians , white people
damn mudslims really do have an iq of 85 !
neck yourself Karim you're just like a fucking jew nobody want your pedo-worshiping sand religion here

False try harder kike

Interesting how insults against Islam are considered blasphemy but insults against Judaism are considered racist

>What's stopping you from embracing Islam?
It's a religion for niggers unable to create their own rules by which to live... And that's the mildest criticism I have of it.

B A S E D

Attached: BEB2F4BD-5B4C-42CD-A2D4-29996E6B7423.jpg (494x351, 121K)

>there is no conflict within the islamic worldview
history says otherwise.
it's okay, no religious/philosophical ideology can manage to get everyone on the same page, it's not just the Muslims that fail.

The goat fucking

Attached: NotUnderstand.jpg (460x288, 24K)

Love how its almost always gingers

Are they so hated that they rush to the group where they get to hate on others openly

Don't need some muppet thinking they are obliged to be killing me because I believe in God the wrong way.

Honestly I'm hoping more and more people embrace Islam in the west. Once we have a fag thrown from the Eiffel tower, and non-believers massacred in the streets, it'll wake up the rest of the pathetic normie retards. Islam needs a sudden, noticeable turn of violence, a whole lot more than it is currently, before we can have a new modern crusade.

Attached: 1528466768913.jpg (604x604, 53K)

What on Earth would make you think we want to be more like you? Every Muslim country is a weird rapey low-iq shit hole. No amount of oil money can change that.

NICE ID TRUDEAU LMAO!