I've been emotionally abusive towards my girlfriend the past week or so...

I've been emotionally abusive towards my girlfriend the past week or so, and I have to say it's quite a good feeling seeing her get all submissive, sad, thinking she's done something wrong and trying to make it up to me. It was unintentional at first, like just forgetting to reply to messages and stuff, but then I started doing it deliberately. I'm literally and unironically enjoying being abusive.

Couple of questions. What the fuck is wrong with me? What is the actual mental disorder I have? And should I just kill myself, or get some sort of professional help before I do something extremely stupid?

Attached: 60981393_10216416435938339_1825594493617831936_n.jpg (960x960, 85K)

Narcissistic personality disorder
You can get help if it's not too bad, but you should probably seek evaluation.

How do you "seek evaluation"? As in, what/who do I contact and what do I ask for?

>What the fuck is wrong with me?
think of your parents, have they done anything similar, especially to you?
>What is the actual mental disorder I have?
could be emerging psychopathic or borderline tendencies. depends on many factors. how was the start of your relationship? do you feel empathy for her?
>And should I just kill myself, or get some sort of professional help before I do something extremely stupid?
realizing your mistake and willing to change is half the cure. analyze why you do this.

Kys namefag

It's called being a loser. See a shrink

You are,as it is technically known and as we say in the business, a certified asshole. Don’t reproduce and stick with spineless women for as long as you can at a time ( aka until they kill them selves)

IP count didn't increase after these posts.

Cope

Attached: Screenshot_20190913-094657~2.png (1080x1327, 122K)

Congratulations you've gotten to experience what it's like to be a true creature of opportunity. An actual animal. Do whatever the fuck you want from here. Try and enjoy it, although i don't recommend that choice. Being a piece of shit generally doesn't work out very well. But give it a go man.

>COPE
>DILATE
>HAVE SEX
or fucking whatever don't fucking do it fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you

Go to a psychiatrist, tell him what you told us and ask him the questions you asked in the OP. He will help you.

You shouldn't kill yourself, but be advised that you're heading straight to stupid canyon if you don't get help now.

Nah, you fucking samefagged. Retarded piece of shit.

We certainly are not, everyone in this thread has basically the same opinion how is it so hard for you to believe ? Also not to brag but mine was much more eloquent

OP, the question is, do you love her? You could love her, and have a mental illness you are fighting which is causing this. Or, you don't love her, and you are doing this because you don't love her.

This.

Based seething samefag in full damage control mode.

Every day we stray further from God's light. Kys degenerate.

Kek. Absolutely pathetic. Everyone here thinks you're a retard. Your bullshit copes won't help with that. Quit being such a fucking loser and grow up

Is that you op? I feel like you’re deflecting.

LMFAO. You're literally furious about being exposed! And you're STILL desperately trying to save face. Sad.

? Again you’re deflecting

Attached: 633A43DE-0E15-4AD9-B3DD-77F728937658.png (750x1334, 140K)

I don't need to samefag to tell you how much of a fucking degenerate you are. Unironically kill yourself, the world would be a far better place without you. Your girlfriend would be far better off without you. When I tell people to kill themselves I don't usually mean it. I'm usually just trying to get under their skin. But I genuinely hope that you end your pathetic existence

Are all of my posts. I really hope for your sake that this is just bait

Attached: alex-jones.jpg (817x613, 42K)

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YOU CAN'T JUST EXPOSE ME SAMEFAGGING!

Attached: 3B0453C14CBD47D8ACEAC652CBE5EBAE.jpg (785x731, 101K)

Top kek

Absolutely pathetic samefag right me. Yikes.

>he's still here seething hard
TOP FUCKING KEK

Right other me, embarrassing

Attached: lol david t.gif (200x200, 421K)

Both posted within the same minute by the way. Just in case OP is still caught in his delusions

Attached: Screenshot_20190913-102403~2.png (1080x1812, 320K)

I wonder how long he'll stay here performing damage control after being so utterly exposed.

I literally cannot believe how pathetic this samefag is.

Break up with her right this instant and never interact with another human being asshole.

This.
Are you deflecting the conversation because not a single person has had any opinion other then you’re absolute human garbage? I can diagnose you right now op. Delusions of grandeur

I honestly cannot believe this one samefagging faggot is still here seething. It's absolutely pathetic.

OP lives in a very Twisted World

Attached: sm.jpg (480x640, 19K)

This. Don't think I've ever seen damage control on this scale before.

>Forgetting to reply to messages and stuff
>but then i started doing it deliberately
God forbid she doesn't have constant attention via messages.
My buddy's fiancee is the same way, he's constantly on the phone typing with her.
Fuck.That.Shit.
As long as you don't ignore her in person just continue OP.

Attached: 11288e326f1286a5a38c5095b5aa2577.jpg (400x726, 47K)

>samefags samefagging samefags
New levels of faggotry have been reached.

Based seething samefag still in damage control mode.

stop before you turn into him

Fucking hell.

Could it just be some weird sexual thing? Maybe if you found a way to keep it in the bedroom it'd stop.

Tbqh dude if it's working for you, you have no reason to stop. If it makes you happy then go for it, just don't do anything that could land you in jail. If you're comfortable enough hurting someone and that person is comfortable enough getting hurt, then fuck it, just freeball it.

Set the record straight with the girl you're clearly abusing because you have problems. Problems only psychiatric help can get you. The further you take yourself deeper into this guilty pleasure, the more of more of a waking nightmare it'll become. Stop what you're doing, get some help, and for God's sake, at least tell the girl you're with that it's not her fault, because the blame is entirely on you.

sounds like your girlfriend is your bitch and not a woman you love the same way you'd love an alpha woman.

Yes op your a degenerate. Please kill yourself and send that mean looking girl in your pic my way so i can try and make her fat

Degenerate.

tripfag

Can you get off this board with your retarded advice and namefagging?