Contrapoints "deradicalises young right wing men

Zachary Cooper
Zachary Cooper

who falls for that shite they claim to deradicalize us but really its bullshit and the people claiming to be "deradicalized" are faggots and shills from here
the natural reaction to shit like this is to be even more radicalized on trannies and how they get the rope along with kikes jannies niggers

Attached: file.png (972 KB, 1111x650)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3xYXUeSmb-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=5zXIRKCCs3U
youtube.com/watch?v=sfLa64_zLrU

Jayden Hughes
Jayden Hughes

If that faggot Contra can actually disarm and deradicalize you, then you never were a right winger in the first place. Even Sargonites are more resilient than this, if you are convinced by a tranny itself during a debate or a video, you are beneath contempt.

Attached: 1491912903633.jpg (28 KB, 316x395)

Cooper Ward
Cooper Ward

Notice the fluctuation between the views, if almost as if, that "thing" is riding whatever theme is currently trending

Angel Gutierrez
Angel Gutierrez

Why are discord trannies spamming this tranny as some kind of role model? He is far from passable and look god awful.

Logan Robinson
Logan Robinson

yep.
If you are even able to consider anything said by a man in a wig, then you are beyond saving.

Attached: 1491704084157-.gif (1.93 MB, 235x240)

Eli Hernandez
Eli Hernandez

I'm pretty sure leftist "deradicalization" is just gaslighting

Joseph Flores
Joseph Flores

true

Connor Turner
Connor Turner

The deradicalization comments in his videos are trolls and memes. Dont think he knows that he's being fucked with.

Hudson Gomez
Hudson Gomez

He deradicalized me away from anarchism and drove me into the arms of the alt-right

Bentley Myers
Bentley Myers

What you gonna do, tell me to watch contra points? Kill yourself faggot
Based soph

Carson Murphy
Carson Murphy

the natural reaction to shit like this is to be even more radicalized on trannies and how they get the rope along with kikes jannies niggers
this 100% i didn't gave a fuck about this faggots before they started spouting how they're deradicalizing people. now i want to curb stomp them

Attached: 1555459042972.jpg (235 KB, 750x747)

Nathaniel Peterson
Nathaniel Peterson

a true young right wing man would not watch a degenerate tranny leftist youtube ranter

deradicalized? who the fuck do they think they're fooling?

Daniel Cox
Daniel Cox

FPBP
If you say you were convinced by Contra-Points you are either a closet fag yourself, were never right wing and just larping or some combination of the two.

Jeremiah Lewis
Jeremiah Lewis

deradicalised young right wing men by turning them into left wing communist. bread tube needs to be gassed.

Attached: 1560360706399.jpg (54 KB, 1024x803)

Juan Scott
Juan Scott

These people and the way they behave is literally what radicalises them in the first place.
The left genuinely don't seem to realise that shit like this:
pic related
Is more likely to turn someone fascist than a fucking pewdiepie video

Attached: liberal-child-abuse.jpg (51 KB, 375x647)

Levi Bennett
Levi Bennett

I just don't want to be kept up all night by IQ 80 people

Sebastian Myers
Sebastian Myers

Contrapoints touched my wee-wee in a gender neutral bathroom once. He told me "what are you, a faggot? Can't handle a real woman?"

Robert Williams
Robert Williams

*HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK*

Attached: 1-z5Z6AB8LVAtFVPCTZS-d9w.jpg (161 KB, 1024x574)

David Flores
David Flores

implying women can be "radicalized" in the first place
they'll parrot anything the popular crowd around them does

William Evans
William Evans

I've been deradicalized. Now I believe in multiculturalism, trans rights, male privilege, white privilege, and feminism.

Uh huh. Alrighty.

Matthew Clark
Matthew Clark

How do you do fellow Alt-Righters. I was just an ordinary guy who was radicalized on Youtube by Ben Shapiro and Philip Defranco. But then I watched some videos by Contrapoints and now I don't care about demographics. I used to think European people being made into minorities in every country they exist was a bad thing. But now I see I was wrong.

Also I cut my cock off. You should too. Giving puberty blocking hormones to kids is totally normal.

Attached: 1560460557974.jpg (6 KB, 300x168)

James Harris
James Harris

I'll become deradicalized when they stop forcing niggers and trannys on me

Owen Allen
Owen Allen

Only moderate shit can "deradicalize" people. Going full clown on them only pushes them all away further.

Samuel Ward
Samuel Ward

this

Anthony Adams
Anthony Adams

Stop posting threads about this mentally ill faggot.
Fuck off.

Blake Lee
Blake Lee

Part of me wonders if they're just trying to convince their own side that we can have our values and opinions easily changed once confronted with their bullshit

Because we know - and god knows - that this is absolutely not the case. This angle makes us look morally weak and wishy-washy

Like we aren't bombarded with their propaganda from every institution 24/7 anyway

Attached: 785985794889.png (300 KB, 256x462)

Nathan Walker
Nathan Walker

They are such degenerate bot driven psyoping fake demoralization gags they will die

Nolan Price
Nolan Price

Only an idiot could think you can have your mind changed by a tranny freak

David Edwards
David Edwards

Attached: 1559053061490.jpg (152 KB, 802x600)

Zachary Myers
Zachary Myers

not a shill because if i was i wouldnt be shitting on them in the op

Austin Myers
Austin Myers

Half of her fanbase is "women" or people who identify as such. In fact most of left tube is comprised solely of women and söyboy trannys.

Jaxon Moore
Jaxon Moore

This. If your response to seeing a tranny is anything other that revulsion and disgust then you're brainwashed.

Ryan Bailey
Ryan Bailey

youtube.com/watch?v=3xYXUeSmb-Y

Michael Turner
Michael Turner

I was deradicalized by The Alternative Hypothesis

Nathan Bennett
Nathan Bennett

I have a suspicion these guys are falling for the tactical nihilism of the left that deconstructs traditional morality while maintaining a fervent religious adherence to liberal values like anti-racism, anti-homophobia, and anti-sexism without any rationale or convincing framework as to why these things should be considered wrong and how they would possibly advance any desirable societal goals when they are equally arbitrary first-order preferences under a true nihilist outlook that are merely socialized by the state educational system and antithetical to the proper functioning of a civilization.

Jackson Bennett
Jackson Bennett

her
a leaf...

Chase White
Chase White

It happens
Eg: Ever since the Vox incident Steven Crowder got hundred of thousands of new followers...

Attached: hate-speech.jpg (39 KB, 620x367)

Blake Jackson
Blake Jackson

What does this image have to do with anything?

Christian Walker
Christian Walker

I've watched most of his videos and if anything I have less respect for traps and the left. Fundamentally it's the same clown world pseudological rhetoric everyone else is shilling. Contra used to debate people, I don't know exactly how he went from debating them to dressing up as them and strawmanning their arguments, but it is unsettling. The only value I can see in the content is as a tool to demoralise and alienate the salvagable zoomer soys from leftypol and chapo.

Attached: 1560135927019.jpg (348 KB, 595x842)

Lincoln Harris
Lincoln Harris

Contrapoints
In the Words of Soph,
KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT.

Leo Allen
Leo Allen

not a shill because if i was i wouldnt be shitting on them in the op
We never play both sides, goy!
You're either a moron or you're in on it. Neither is desired.

Attached: 1345971120851.jpg (21 KB, 336x335)

Juan Hall
Juan Hall

They'll lock you up for that here.

Jayden James
Jayden James

I have watched many of contrapoints videos, my favorites are the Darkness and Gender Crittical.
I admire her wit and eloquence, she is a very smart person, and although I disagree with many of her claims, what it boils down to is this, "be kind to each other", trans people have a lot of mental health issues, bulling them will not help them get any better. OP is a faggot.

John Hernandez
John Hernandez

kike
shilling for contra points

contra means drugs in slang

in other word its means yer brainwashed

Sebastian Baker
Sebastian Baker

deradicalize us
us
Speak for yourself shitskin. Im only here for the humor, satire, and the occasional opportunity to give good fatherly advice to young men struggling in a society that demeans them

Attached: 1560284892314m.jpg (311 KB, 804x1024)

Ryder Flores
Ryder Flores

angry inferiority complex shitskin/gook/jew projecting insecurities

the usual shit

Isaac Cruz
Isaac Cruz

I can have my own opinion, not your personal army. I find her very smart, out of respect I choose to call her "her." Do I agree on many of her trans issues? No. What is the most important aspect of contrapoint is that it is a male brain, not a female that produces her "min-speaches" and its sad because no woman I know can debate an issue that good. Is she suffering from Gender dysphoria? Yes, she is mentally ill. Will I bully her for it? No.

Gabriel Campbell
Gabriel Campbell

No one is being deradicalized. The guy in the NYT article is a plant, stiife, et. al.
It'a all just an astroturfed effort to promote politics acceptable to GloboHomo GayPlex on the site while simultaneously eliminating opposition.
No right winger gives a fuck what a tranny has to say. When searching for a cure for cancer (fag shit) would you impose DOUBLE cancer? (Tranny shit)

Kayden Taylor
Kayden Taylor

not your personal army

i am the army goy

Attached: 304922.png (714 KB, 720x718)

Angel Campbell
Angel Campbell

ReMember the walk away movement, the globohomo copy that and they can turn back the red pill, all they accomplish is showing how uncool to be deradicalize. Also why don't they deradicalize antifa? Really make you think.

Juan Perez
Juan Perez

youtube.com/watch?v=5zXIRKCCs3U
15:00 - 25:00

They were always leftists.
They join right wing movements, defraud them to fund faggot lifestyles, then once they get caught and need to bail out, they pull the
I was radicalized by the right
card to distract and get another cheap dig in. The two faggots from rebel media did the same thing. It's hilarious because the fact that the right lets them in shows that the intolerance narrative is bullshit, and the fact that they keep stabbing people in the back shows that history's take on faggots was justified.

William Clark
William Clark

omg the memes ahh I saw their memes :'(

Attached: 1506109337389.png (58 KB, 645x773)

Kevin Thompson
Kevin Thompson

They wouldn't be trying to "deradicalize" us and LARP as "ex-alt-righters" if they weren't scared shitless of our numbers growing.
They know they can't keep it up forever.

Gabriel White
Gabriel White

checked

Brandon Torres
Brandon Torres

her
retard

Benjamin Parker
Benjamin Parker

Its a shill attempt to get impressionable kids to listen to leftist rhetoric.

Jaxson Sullivan
Jaxson Sullivan

No matter how many times you make this thread it doesn't get any more true. Nobody is swayed by the words of a troon.

Gavin Hughes
Gavin Hughes

It was three arrows that did it for me, he's like the left wing alt hype, nice video aesthetic

Noah Allen
Noah Allen

aesthetic
I think you mean autistic

Kevin Stewart
Kevin Stewart

are they called contrapoints because they use the konami code to deradicalize the game?

Attached: contra.png (150 KB, 288x385)

Christopher Garcia
Christopher Garcia

How could anyone be "deradicalized" by anything aside from a brain wipe? There's so much video evidence that jews are in a conspiracy to destroy white countries

Samuel Barnes
Samuel Barnes

The absolute state of leafistan.

Attached: castro.png (574 KB, 685x578)

Camden Rodriguez
Camden Rodriguez

Says alt-right unironically
hehe

Attached: 1551790088913.jpg (63 KB, 500x447)

Jaxon Garcia
Jaxon Garcia

youtube.com/watch?v=sfLa64_zLrU
26:02
and then I saw the memes... ...he was meming the whole time

Attached: 1504626241428.gif (2.97 MB, 306x205)

Brayden Perry
Brayden Perry

most right wingers started as liberals. that's what they mean by deradicalized. they went back to what they always knew more or less.

Jaxon Bennett
Jaxon Bennett

Based and Greek-pilled.

Carson Martinez
Carson Martinez

Attached: 1548379215193.png (75 KB, 600x516)

Luke Allen
Luke Allen

I watched one of HIS videos a while back to see what the buzz was about. All HE does is cherry pick certain statistics and hurl around leftist buzzwords while trying to be cute, which comes off as creepy because he's a man. It was very easy to see through his bullshit and I'm not an expert.

Thomas Rogers
Thomas Rogers

debased and classical-greek pilled.

Isaac Cook
Isaac Cook

It's even more creepy when you consider that he's 26

Logan Campbell
Logan Campbell

Umpteenth reminder that if anything at all, contrapoints and his annoying mannerisms radicalize me

Evan Fisher
Evan Fisher

yup
the reason sodomites were and are still persecuted is because they push this shite

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit