Does Jow Forums support Scottish independence?

Ethan Cruz
Ethan Cruz

Does Jow Forums support Scottish independence?

Attached: gb-scotl.gif (2 KB, 324x216)

Other urls found in this thread:

gov.scot/publications/government-expenditure-revenue-scotland-2017-18/
gumtree.com/p/property-for-sale/helensburgh-1-bed-freehold-flat-tenanted-investment-property-excellent-yield-and-cashflow/1331377469
youtube.com/watch?v=AIZgw09CG9E
bitchute.com/video/3zHX5GfcUy7i/
bitchute.com/video/Nh0ytjJdoRM/
bitchute.com/video/DiGtRsnOXSBZ/
bitchute.com/video/4ffGoVYx2PHy/
youtu.be/CYvFxs32zvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XjlbMG6v47Y
unofficialroyalty.com/columnists/the-laird-othistle/the-spencers-royal-stuart-ancestors/
youtube.com/watch?v=UW3-uaMsWpI&list=PLrO_RDYDvXVZ-zOfuINvC51IcPVD_d98b&index=205&t=0s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tara_(Northern_Ireland)
politicalirish.com/threads/william-of-orange-and-the-jewish-bank-of-england.11920/
eupedia.com/genetics/britain_ireland_dna.shtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_truce
youtube.com/watch?v=2WUtGN2rdyw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Arch_Purple
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Black_Institution
usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/sandra-bernhard-and-madonna-are-cool-with-each-other-again/
youtube.com/watch?v=ge22Guzh_uw

Justin Ross
Justin Ross

The Scottish are a bunch of turbofaggots so it's irrelevant. They were literally inspired to do independence by braveheart but their most important causes these days are essentially turbofaggotry so it's all a big joke.

Cameron Edwards
Cameron Edwards

I believe in one folk one government, and a government near the people.
So in principle, yes.
In practice, no. You're not my monkeys and you're not my circus. But... being a Mutt, I'm 1/32 Scottish so of you wanna send some red haired bonnie lass my way sure, I'll support your independence.

Jace Harris
Jace Harris

Probably, the problem is the form it takes in reality. The overwhelming majority of power is within heavily leftist hands in Scotland and their idea of independence is to be annexed by the EU. I doubt most of Jow Forums would be ok with that. Scottish nationalism is heavily poisoned by marxism and anti-Angloism and very little actual concepts of nationalism. The closest you get is "we currently occupate this geographical location, and anyone else can do so too".

Jaxon Moore
Jaxon Moore

Scotland is cucked beyond saving

t. lived there for 2 years

Samuel Baker
Samuel Baker

This
t. lived here all my life

Zachary Martinez
Zachary Martinez

Nope, SNP are traitorous lying cunts! (openly for mass immigration.)

SNP have economically ruined Scotland having the bigger budget deceit in all of Europe, bigger even than Greece. But the rest of UK has been paying it as they are fellow countrymen...

But the SNP cunts now want to spend more & have the balls to lie to the Scottish public & say they are a net-contributor instead of the saying the UK public financing most of Scotland, if not for the rest of the UK Scotland would be bankrupt!

So the lie, I'm mean Bernard Madoff had more realistic accounting than this; so basically they are claiming UK revenue as there own; claiming nearly all of North sea oil is not British oil but "Scottish oil" which is not true even slightly because if not for the UK Norway would have rightful claim on 60-80% of this so-called "scottish oil" (I'll post the second picture.)

They even admit they are lying in there own "proof":
gov.scot/publications/government-expenditure-revenue-scotland-2017-18/

Excluding North Sea revenue, the current budget balance for Scotland tends to move in line with the figure for the UK, although the deficit in Scotland is typically around 6 percentage points larger. In 2017-18, 2017-18 Scotland - Excluding North Sea 2017-2018 -£10,633 (£10,633,000,000)

Hahah the lying cunts! haha

Attached: 20140919-Scotland-results-833x900.jpg (84 KB, 833x900)

Robert Sanchez
Robert Sanchez

Where do you live anonkan? (west, east, north??)

I see 1 transvestite every 8-10 days in the streets nowdays.
Also I found your fellow countrymen don't like exercising and hunting/hiking in your pristine nature

Gabriel Lewis
Gabriel Lewis

Mid west nearish glasgow, where are you?
Im in a pretty small town so ive never seen one here but I remember seeing one in glasgow not long ago
Yea the people here for the most part are too interested in their booze and are just generally pathetic

Logan Reed
Logan Reed

a very left wing part lets say.

Asher Flores
Asher Flores

This. SNP are even more pathetic than Labour or the Tories. I could have supported independence if Scotland was heading in an actual nationalist direction, but it's nationalist in name only.

Brandon Myers
Brandon Myers

SNP Leader:
anyone living in Scotland is Scottish
what are highland clearances?

FUCK NO.

Kayden Watson
Kayden Watson

You will find more purebred Scots in Prince Edward Island than in Scotland.

Kevin Johnson
Kevin Johnson

there are more x in y than x's homeland
Fuck off muttling, stop emulating stupidity from your neighbours to the south.

Attached: 1520876914177.png (100 KB, 403x334)

Bentley Allen
Bentley Allen

Where the fuck do you think the people cleared from the highlands moved abdul?

Ethan Morris
Ethan Morris

5% chance of me being abdul, less than 1% chance of being a mutt
50% chance of you being non white, 99% chance of you being a mutt at the very least
Ok lol but no you're delusional if you think reality works that way and that the Scottish in Scotland aren't the only true Scots and that the population of Prince Edward island hasn't changed over time, far more dramatically then Scotland.

Adam Perry
Adam Perry

dont enjoy the outdoors
in fucking Scotland
If this is true Dixie should conquer Scotland.

Benjamin Jones
Benjamin Jones

If Corbyn is elected - YES

Otherwise, no. The break down of the union will lead to further patriotic disconnect in Britain.

Jason Davis
Jason Davis

Are you talking about siding with the EU, lots of Scots preach to me about how the EU will make Scotland independent. I very much doubt it. Why do you want separation so badly ? Methinks we have bigger browner problems right now than this old inter-white grudge.

Attached: 1522930660857.jpg (51 KB, 496x429)

Hudson Peterson
Hudson Peterson

Absolutely this, but there are quite a lot of right wing people in Scotland with literally no one to vote for

Adrian Hughes
Adrian Hughes

it is 100% true my friend, people are completely oblivious to what we have here its infuriating.

Andrew Walker
Andrew Walker

no unless the kingdom of northumbria's territory becomes england, which leaves scotland with nothing of importance

Attached: Robert-Gibb---The-Thin-Red-Line.jpg (313 KB, 2000x992)

Levi Jackson
Levi Jackson

As a Scotsman no
not under the traitors in the SNP and not just to hop back onto the EU's cock like an abused housewife

Ethan Bailey
Ethan Bailey

can you imagine how quickly the demands for more immigration would come if we were independent. lol

Kayden Powell
Kayden Powell

Only if they pull through on the Jacobite succession thing.

Benjamin Allen
Benjamin Allen

Be Scottish
Elect fake "Nationalists" who want to seceede from UK.
Same "Nationalists" want the power to bring in more non-White immigrants
Independence

Charles Evans
Charles Evans

You can sum up spn's nationalism as do the opposite of England. It's embarrassing for me to see people blindly following the SNP to certain death.

William Evans
William Evans

Yeah, forgot to mention they whine about joining the JEWnion.

Cooper Morgan
Cooper Morgan

Scottish culture will be wiped out in two generations if we become independent and join the EU.

Charles Thomas
Charles Thomas

You have already had your referendum for a generation, Scotland. I am not contributing with my taxes to bankroll yet another referendum. If I can help that, anyway. Use some other suckers money you aren't getting mine for your neverendhum's.

You voted to stay in the UK, get over it.

Attached: irony.jpg (108 KB, 605x580)

Isaiah Rogers
Isaiah Rogers

I support beer, weed, sodomy, and Scottish independence.

Brody Thompson
Brody Thompson

why do you think this, you have been a member of the EU for ages

Asher Howard
Asher Howard

I will be the Emperor.

Attached: download-(6).jpg (21 KB, 280x241)

Jayden Torres
Jayden Torres

Why would Scottish culture be wiped out if they become independent? I'm not pro E.U but some countries within it such as Hungary have managed to avoid mass immigration so being in the E.U isn't the end of the world, Scotland should be independent like Ireland and be a ethno nationalist state.

David Hernandez
David Hernandez

From the EU, yes.

Robert Nguyen
Robert Nguyen

Britain has special rules that mean that you have to have a reason to move here. Without the influence and power that the whole of the Britain we wont have any control of our borders. People will move to Scotland just so they can get into England.

Blake Martinez
Blake Martinez

Hungary is a shit hole people will want to move to Scotland just to get to England. Economic instability with being part of the euro.

Andrew Rogers
Andrew Rogers

*Will cause people who are here to leave.

Landon Howard
Landon Howard

Yes

Blake Nguyen
Blake Nguyen

wtf is wrong with scots?
all of them here are obsessed with freemasonry shit...

Robert Lewis
Robert Lewis

independence from what, the EU?

Charles Nguyen
Charles Nguyen

Not to mention Hungary is way more nationalistic than Scotland.

Jordan Parker
Jordan Parker

I CANT BELIEVE WE ARE BEING DRAGGED OUT OF THE EU WE MUST LEAVE THE UK
what is the issue?
KILLING OUR ECONOMY AND UNCERTAINTY
ok, so you want to go independent and join the EU?
YES OBVIOUSLY
don't you need to adopt the euro to do that?
YES THAT ISNT A PROBLEM
ok, but before you can adopt the euro don't you need your own independent currency with a centrally controlled bank?
YES
but you can't use the pound can you?
NO WE WILL MAKE OUR OWN
right, so you want to leave the UK, make your own currency, then join the euro so you can abandon that currency you just made so that you can join another one that you have no control over what so ever?
YES
and that causes less instability and uncertainty than remaining part of the UK outside the EU
OF COURSE IT DOES YOU FUCKING TORY HOW DARE YOU QUESTION US

I fucking hate the SNP with every fibre of my being

Attached: 1560323839445.jpg (198 KB, 1440x580)

Easton Edwards
Easton Edwards

I saw some movie set in Scotland that isn't that old it looked white as hell

Landon Thomas
Landon Thomas

My ancestors are direct descendants of one of the original clans that fought with Robert the Bruce and were sent to the American colonies during the Jacobite revolt. Of course I want Scotland to be independent, but looking at their current state it's probably better to let them die off and leave it to the Scottish Americans to keep on the torch.

Aiden Nguyen
Aiden Nguyen

My ancestors are direct descendants of one of the original clans that fought with Robert the Bruce
fuck off

Attached: 1461551255122.png (330 KB, 3520x1324)

Hunter Harris
Hunter Harris

The SNP are pro-mass immigration. They complain about the lack of immigrants coming to Scotland, and have called for the devolution of immigration powers with a view of attracting more immigrants. Imagine the sort of party that would complain about not having enough immigrants, that's the SNP.

Zachary Garcia
Zachary Garcia

Govanhill, the First Minister's constituency.

Attached: methode-times-prod-web-bin-171f768e-cb01-11e7-9ee9-e45ae7e1cdd4.jpg (67 KB, 685x385)

Thomas Parker
Thomas Parker

Govanhill, the First Minister's constituency

Attached: 8119014021-9a9c2de964-h.jpg (920 KB, 1600x1067)

Aaron Ortiz
Aaron Ortiz

No. Scotland belongs to the ANGLO.

Attached: eternal-anglo-by-bastius6078da-dck3l0m.png (134 KB, 464x547)

Sebastian Baker
Sebastian Baker

My ancestors are direct descendants of one of the original clans that fought with Robert the Bruce
Fuck off, you aren't Scottish.
what a magical place it is
pakis at war with romani gypsies
constant fights / cars being torched etc
landlords let 2 bedroom flats out to families of 10
plumbing doesn't work in many of the old tenement flats
they literally throw their shit out of the window
streets covered in litter / shit
Sturgeon takes fuck all to do with them
must be Westminsters fault though

Robert Murphy
Robert Murphy

No no no, Scotland is a part of the UK

Sebastian Fisher
Sebastian Fisher

Govanhill, the Sturgeon's constituency.

Attached: news-2186.jpg (77 KB, 372x497)

Nicholas Kelly
Nicholas Kelly

Govanhill.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-10-02-at-145846.png (700 KB, 615x510)

Mason Hill
Mason Hill

This

Lincoln Hughes
Lincoln Hughes

My family emigrated to the US from Scotland. This shit is terrible, I am proud of my heritage, growing up as a boy in Scotland, I have many fond memories and still keep in contact with my extended family there.

Jayden Parker
Jayden Parker

Govanhill Primary School.

Ryder Cox
Ryder Cox

Attached: JS89470069.jpg (67 KB, 615x414)

Carson Rivera
Carson Rivera

Glasgow and its suburbs are all shit. Easterhouse and Ferguslie Park especially. Always good for a laugh going on gumtree and looking at the shite flats

gumtree.com/p/property-for-sale/helensburgh-1-bed-freehold-flat-tenanted-investment-property-excellent-yield-and-cashflow/1331377469

Attached: Capture.png (289 KB, 359x483)

Nathan Fisher
Nathan Fisher

will your independence affect whisky indusrty in a good way? cuz if it'll make scotch more affordible I will protest for you guys, no doubt. and if it will make things to worst so stay with the bongs.

Attached: 0rkAT-RMuW0.jpg (52 KB, 604x604)

Caleb Parker
Caleb Parker

Actual Scots are more liberal and left-wing than their English counterparts, that's why the Blair government flooded England with immigrants

I thought this was common knowledge?

Also, it says a lot about the Scottish people that the only parts of their country people genuinely like are the uninhabited mountains and lochs

Andrew Hernandez
Andrew Hernandez

Jow Forums supports the reestablishment of the British Empire

Angel Butler
Angel Butler

youtube.com/watch?v=AIZgw09CG9E

small homogeneous populations who migrated are more "pure" than where they're originally from. these people are from Cornwall.

Hunter Parker
Hunter Parker

I just want world peace

Robert Butler
Robert Butler

english flag
fuck off yer not scottish
top kek

Dylan Jackson
Dylan Jackson

JEWS IN SCOTLAND PUSHING MULTICULTURALISM: bitchute.com/video/3zHX5GfcUy7i/

Carter Phillips
Carter Phillips

I hope it does or I'm moving to Europe. I'd much rather stay in Inverness.

Nuke Glasgow and North Lanarkshire though. It's gone.

Nathan Barnes
Nathan Barnes

HOLOCAUST GUILT BRAINWASHING IN SCOTTISH SCHOOLS:
bitchute.com/video/Nh0ytjJdoRM/

Austin Davis
Austin Davis

As long as it makes a difference

Jason Davis
Jason Davis

JEWISH VIOLENCE TOWARDS THE SCOTTISH BUF:
bitchute.com/video/DiGtRsnOXSBZ/

Jason Taylor
Jason Taylor

the loch ness monster will rise from the depths like godzillas bigger, less friendly brother
nicola sturgeon will ride on its back as the monsters flaming, radioactive breathe incinerates london to the ground

Attached: 59b11de65f8bb-e1504780480847.jpg (499 KB, 2782x1777)

Jaxson Jenkins
Jaxson Jenkins

JEWS FOR MASS IMMIGRATION TO IRELAND:
bitchute.com/video/4ffGoVYx2PHy/

Hunter Gray
Hunter Gray

sturgeon
She *is* the Loch Ness monster.

Angel Clark
Angel Clark

Ok, chill, lads. You all faggets anyway. Here id some humore to make this thread less political. I fucking adore Scotish accent youtu.be/CYvFxs32zvQ

Elijah Barnes
Elijah Barnes

Look at the demographics of the area he speaks of and you'll see why it was a silly thing to say, especially considering any mixing with Irish/English was done within Scotland centuries before any migration.

Blake Brown
Blake Brown

Any kind of secession is ultimately good.

Juan Morales
Juan Morales

.>little Englander who ran away from all the muzzies

spineless cunt, we always fought while you cunts slunk away like the vermin you are

Aaron Scott
Aaron Scott

Yes. I support the independence of every people and nation. I stands with my white brothers and sisters in Scotland. Stay strong and don't ever give up the fight.

Ryder Collins
Ryder Collins

great big fucking saltire staring him in the face
english flag
lmao most English monarchs in the last half-millennium have been descendants of Robert the Bruce
Even I, an Anglo who is as far from aristocracy as one can get, have traced my ancestry back to Robert himself. Stop WUZZ-ing, Cletus

William Ward
William Ward

I am from Scotland; what you are listening too is only one kind of working class accent, there are other more articulte accents. One example: youtube.com/watch?v=XjlbMG6v47Y

Dylan Davis
Dylan Davis

Scotland is part of the UK. We we're never colonized or annexed by England, and basically every war between 'scotland' and 'england' could more accurately be described as dynastic struggles by extended families over property, with the religious aspect becoming more important during the reformation. Throughout these wars, Scots have fought against and beside English. Genetically we're as similar as two peoples can get, we speak the same language, have a shared history, shared values. The development of Scottish Nationalism in the last two decades is more to do with disillusionment with the governance of the country by inept liberals and cynical tories. Most people when confronted with the clusterfuck that an independent Scotland would actually entail decided it's not a good idea, because you lose a lot and gain nothing. Brexit, when it finally does happen, will put any real threat of independence off the table.

Carter Carter
Carter Carter

lmfao <3

Brandon Hall
Brandon Hall

I talk to sirius and say I love her so I will be spared when the AI take over

Ayden Anderson
Ayden Anderson

No, because this board is frequent by more English than Scottish and the Scottish folk who do post are usually fat fucking Protestants who would love nothing more than to lick the shit from the queen's arsehole.

Attached: IMG-3163.jpg (79 KB, 553x599)

Grayson Torres
Grayson Torres

Also I found your fellow countrymen don't like exercising and hunting/hiking in your pristine nature
most scots were raised to take pride in being working class, because it's easier than trying not to be working class. "you're getting to big for yourself" is common on council estates. wanting to improve is taken to be an insult to those around you. no wonder that liking the outdoors is a non-working class thing. misplaced ego is the downfall of scots. you literally have to move away from your hometown if you grew up on a council estate so that you don't have to live the shadow of council estate mentality.

Dylan Morris
Dylan Morris

England has more Catholics than Scotland has people, myself included

Get back on your crannog, Ciaran

Lucas Rivera
Lucas Rivera

Correct MacCorrectly

Levi Powell
Levi Powell

Pic related is (you)

Attached: IMG-2041.jpg (138 KB, 740x540)

Noah Johnson
Noah Johnson

contact Ahuja Holdings
paki slumlords renting out to single mums on housing bennys. £300pcm. fucks sake.

Attached: pakiflat.jpg (48 KB, 480x640)

Jaxson Morris
Jaxson Morris

implying ireland is an ethnostate

its getting filled with sand niggers

Kevin Jackson
Kevin Jackson

Scottish independance movements have existed since the beggining of the Union. There were riots in Edinburgh when the union was announced. And 2020 marks the two hundred anniversary of an armed nationalst struggle in Glasgow. You are ignorant of your own history.

Xavier Myers
Xavier Myers

If Corbyn is elected
If anyone elects him it would be because the scottish finally push it over the edge and give him enough seats.
The UK would never have had a Labour Government if not for the Celtic nations.
I like you chaps, but stop voting for outright traitors.
At least the Conservatives are covert traitors.

Owen Harris
Owen Harris

X has more Ys than Z
Bully for you. The actual SCOTTISH monarchy (not larping Dutch/Germans) was catholic.

If OP wants a proper answer, just be unashamedly pro indepence in a thread and reap the infinite (you)s from people shit talking your country and thinking the SNP are the only pro independence movement.

Attached: IMG-1052.jpg (84 KB, 1280x768)

Jackson Hughes
Jackson Hughes

No. They would import so many niggers they would ruin the whole of the UK.

Liam Clark
Liam Clark

the most hardcore unionists come from north lanarkshire - can confirm

Jackson Collins
Jackson Collins

They had their chance and blew it. They can do whatever they want but I won't support them one way or the other. They'll figure it out.

Brayden Miller
Brayden Miller

or it was direct scottish influence that created the union - please note the stuart dynasty

Nathaniel Green
Nathaniel Green

would make possibly in the future
Last I checked England was the one full of rape gangs and urban youth while Scotland was 97% white. Cope harder.

Michael Johnson
Michael Johnson

if that's what they want

Jeremiah Collins
Jeremiah Collins

but independence wouldn't separate the crown, only parliament?

Hudson Harris
Hudson Harris

Labour has plenty of support all over England; especially among Kikes/Niggers/Pakis.

Hudson Flores
Hudson Flores

But not enough to elect them, for now.
If you go back through every election the Conservatives always won a majority of seats in England.
Even in the 1997 Massive win by Blair.
The Celtic countries always were the deciding factor.
But as we are replaced Labour will get more votes.
When England goes red, you'll know that it's brown.

Landon Gray
Landon Gray

I live in Cumbria, we're still very white.

I have seen the damage and decay of Birmingham and the surrounding towns (e.g. Wolverhampton) it spreads.

SNP is pro immigrant and your population makes it very easy for you to be replaced and the EU would make it so given the chance.

They are already in Glasgow and they will spread.

Benjamin Smith
Benjamin Smith

If we could saw them off and float them up near greenland I'd be happy.

Noah Davis
Noah Davis

The real "Scottish monarchy" were the Druids; who were in Scotland for thousans of years before the Roman Empire introduced Jewish cults.

Gavin Hernandez
Gavin Hernandez

Attached: Sing-my-petition.png (1.15 MB, 1200x675)

Lincoln Edwards
Lincoln Edwards

Based Pict poster

Attached: IMG-3257.png (241 KB, 1068x1560)

Lucas Peterson
Lucas Peterson

Princess Diana? the bumped her off auld chep

unofficialroyalty.com/columnists/the-laird-othistle/the-spencers-royal-stuart-ancestors/

Camden Anderson
Camden Anderson

I see 1 transvestite every 8-10 days in the streets nowdays.
Is that it? I see one everytime i go outside

Connor Hall
Connor Hall

Independence
Join EU immediately
Lol

Charles Sanchez
Charles Sanchez

Thanks my MacSnowNigga. Although I am more of a Gael/Pict mongrel.

Attached: 1200px-Gundestrupkedlen--00054-(cropped).jpg (475 KB, 1200x817)

Lincoln Richardson
Lincoln Richardson

No because Scotland is British.

Jose Lopez
Jose Lopez

I am Scottish and I would support Scottish independence, but, I will never vote for the SNP. They are complete shitlib cucks!

Henry Morales
Henry Morales

you have muslim independence, dont be such a killjoy

Cameron Gonzalez
Cameron Gonzalez

you vote for indy then we get rid of the SNP

John Ross
John Ross

How pathetic is the state of the west that we have to put statues to our heritage behind gates because some fucktard will destroy it otherwise

Gavin Gray
Gavin Gray

proudly british, proudly scottish

Attached: 11828777-1620868231536109-8050528665847302858-n.jpg (84 KB, 479x479)

Mason Bennett
Mason Bennett

Yeah it became British after our culture, language, heritage, literature and music were completely banned for generations.

Mason Bennett
Mason Bennett

Agreed.

Attached: MI-picts-tribe-painted.jpg (81 KB, 710x450)

Aiden Gutierrez
Aiden Gutierrez

get your filthy hands off our desert!

Isaac James
Isaac James

english flag
For fuck sake user. You're the reason I hide my flag

Cooper Richardson
Cooper Richardson

Can't we just stay as a union but devolve all political power?

Josiah Butler
Josiah Butler

Go and live in Londonistan.

Attached: mr-t-fool-guess-whos-a-bitch-ass-nigga-you.jpg (34 KB, 500x504)

Jackson Brooks
Jackson Brooks

A fucking zionist onionist, get tae fuck bawbag! learn some real history.

James Collins
James Collins

>

true

but they dindu nuffins!

Alexander Scott
Alexander Scott

Attached: 1557917394449.png (968 KB, 1416x1050)

Cameron Baker
Cameron Baker

I'm pro-independence but I would actually settle for this. England is the only country in the union without her own parliament. We need to recognize that the nations of the union are different culturally and have different needs. I would unironically support a federal union

Jayden Flores
Jayden Flores

Just television, telephone, electric light, economics etc

Maxwell's equations?

Joshua Walker
Joshua Walker

around glasgow then aye? its tragic here absolutely no right wing parties of any note. May actually consider Independence if there were but until then fuck the SNP fuck indyref2

Attached: 46473839-2161927224125011-7907755839635587072-n.jpg (29 KB, 470x313)

Hudson Collins
Hudson Collins

god save the queen fenian

Attached: theorangemen.jpg (176 KB, 1200x630)

Jaxson Bell
Jaxson Bell

No! because there are too many niggers moving north We are going to build a wall, and get London to pay or it. youtube.com/watch?v=UW3-uaMsWpI&list=PLrO_RDYDvXVZ-zOfuINvC51IcPVD_d98b&index=205&t=0s

Colton Murphy
Colton Murphy

Yes also

Owen Evans
Owen Evans

actually believing this
actually believing the anglo is at fault for the loss of influence of gaelic culture in scotland
holy kek

William Bell
William Bell

Yes, good thinking. That would mean if Scotland wishes to continue in the EU there would be scope, while maintaining the economic benefit of a Federal Union of States in the UK.

John Wood
John Wood

London is British?

Justin Martinez
Justin Martinez

Hmmmm. What did the orange order mean by this?

Attached: IMG-4457.jpg (235 KB, 640x974)

Levi Taylor
Levi Taylor

if english want to suck arab dicks,why should scotish be forced to do the same?

Jaxon Gutierrez
Jaxon Gutierrez

We could go a step further and join with America as well.

So Americans can freely live/travel in the EU and vice versa

Adam Lewis
Adam Lewis

bawbag I was born into a protestant jewish family. i know the score so fucking bend over and take it for the ulster flag ya simpleton whore.

Charles Foster
Charles Foster

britain is owned by arabs.not a country.

Robert Wright
Robert Wright

The Celtic goyim know..........Traitor to your own ancestors.

Attached: Untitled-e1534430660390.png (431 KB, 967x603)

Anthony Nelson
Anthony Nelson

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tara_(Northern_Ireland)

The group endorsed British Israelism as it sometimes claimed that Ulster Protestants were descendants of the Lost tribe of Israel.[5][6]
An Orange Order lodge attached to Tara and founded by McGrath was named "Ireland's Heritage" as a consequence of these views.[6]

Attached: nisrael.png (1008 KB, 873x610)

Mason Martin
Mason Martin

what is the act of proscription of 1746?
The Act of Proscription was an Act of the Parliament of Great Britain, which came into effect in Scotland on 1 August 1746. It was part of a series of efforts to assimilate the Scottish Highlands, ending their ability to revolt, and the (((first)))of the 'King's laws' which sought to crush the Clan system in the aftermath of the Jacobite rising of 1745.
Fuck off Spastic. Make an actual argument.

Henry Davis
Henry Davis

Except the reverse is true. England was flooded with immigrants precisely because its population are more sceptical of foreigners. Hence why Scotland's nationalist party advocate for MORE immigration and Diversity™, and literally campaign against central government on the basis of it not being globalist enough

It's OK though, you're a Greek incel who gets his news from Jow Forums shitposts, your ignorance is understandable if not acceptable

Attached: turkroach-1.png (304 KB, 292x528)

Asher Turner
Asher Turner

Greece is also owned by Germany. Not a country.

Attached: ohdeargreece.png (1.27 MB, 1146x677)

Carter Evans
Carter Evans

hishieds up his own arse, sniffin his own shite as usual.

Bentley Sanchez
Bentley Sanchez

Federalism is overrated. Just go back to a monarch

Christopher Brooks
Christopher Brooks

literally not a single word disproving what I said
lmao

Ayden Robinson
Ayden Robinson

And take in all our mexicans and niggers? Seriously?

William Ortiz
William Ortiz

a fucktard just flew over my house. sniffin farts as he went

Asher Anderson
Asher Anderson

This post meant for

James Peterson
James Peterson

Yeah, because you didn't actually say anything of substance.

Attached: IMG-2052.png (209 KB, 4500x4334)

Sebastian Williams
Sebastian Williams

yes,but better than arabs.we will survive at least,and our daughters won`t be raped.kisses slave of arabs.

Dylan Martin
Dylan Martin

Gladly.

Jacob Williams
Jacob Williams

Why worry about arabs when you're already a turk?

Michael Stewart
Michael Stewart

William of Orange and the Jewish Bank of England:
politicalirish.com/threads/william-of-orange-and-the-jewish-bank-of-england.11920/

Attached: Capture.png (211 KB, 397x301)

Joseph Morales
Joseph Morales

Your daughters weren't raped under the islamic Ottomans? Are you sure she wasn't a slave?

William Scott
William Scott

the great paradox is that the Welsh are actually quite genetically different to the English and over 25% can speak Welsh- yet the Welsh on the whole are pretty happy remaining the UK.

The Scottish however, especially the lowlanders, are genetically indistinguishable from the English and wiped out their celtic languages (Cumbric- a type of early Welsh, and Gaelic). Yet ironically they still larp as if they are Celtic and want to leave the UK.

Attached: Leslie-et-al-Figure-300crop-copy1.jpg (45 KB, 300x300)

Camden Long
Camden Long

the crown rules,and the crown is english.sorry,i believe you are fucked,no matter what you vote for.masons and the crown have made you slaves of arabs.pitty such a good sense of humor to be lost.

Samuel Robinson
Samuel Robinson

I used to be for independence but now I'm neutral on it.
Spent 3 years working in London dealing with every manner of genetic filth and whenever bringing it up with anyone here, all I get are blank stares or dismissive smug smirks, in the same way that I've seen while working in Norway and Sweden.
Ask a Scottish person if they believe that Scottish people are a distinct group, with distinct traits, mannerisms and culture and all of them will say yes, bring up race and they default into liberal autopilot. Scottish people (like Swedes), believe that their culture is so extraordinarily strong and unique, that it will be the first culture in all of human history to survive demographic replacement.

Scotland is similar to the other northern european countries in that the environment is harsh and historically has not been able to support many people. Which naturally lead to a more socialised genepool (less strict class ghettoisation) and no culture of feudalism as people were considered an economic resource rather than purely impoverished rent payers working jobs for life (its why the traditional english have names like 'turner', 'smith', 'baker' etc, they were born into their jobs and had to stick with them, in scotland people were born into communities and given regionalised names).

thats all just a curiosity about how things used to be, the people are naive as fuck and i give no fucks if whatever came before is torched.

Alexander Perry
Alexander Perry

I thought Hibernia meant Hebrew

Isaac Roberts
Isaac Roberts

No, I just enjoy laughing at Scotch butthurt over their idiotic beliefs that 'the Anglo' destroyed a Gaelic culture that had been confined to a few sparsely-populated hills for centuries before the two nations were even united

Maybe we should ponder on why Anglophobic Lowland Scots assume a nigger-tier victim complex over their misplaced ideas about a lost Gaelic heritage?

Have a nice evening, user

Blake Martin
Blake Martin

That's because that part of Scotland was an Anglo-Saxon kingdom you spastic.

Attached: Northumbria-in-802.jpg (89 KB, 486x599)

Ryan Hernandez
Ryan Hernandez

the crown is english
And Scottish, of course

Caleb Robinson
Caleb Robinson

oh,the brit got mad.go lick a jihadist dick now.

Mason Smith
Mason Smith

oh no no no! we want to get the fuck out of your influence no matter where we originate, you pricks really are getting fucked over 10 ways from sundays.
As soon as we get out of the onion, were dumping the immigrant recievers

Sebastian Richardson
Sebastian Richardson

exactly my point you bellend. Scotland and England are the same fucking thing.

Gavin Campbell
Gavin Campbell

yes i am.there are no turks anyway.5% turkic dna in turkey.

Cameron Scott
Cameron Scott

I'm not even British. It's just ironic that a turkroach rape baby is laughing at the arab rape babies in england

Alexander Adams
Alexander Adams

are greeks turks or turks greek?

Ryan Gutierrez
Ryan Gutierrez

Why do the English feel so threatened by oir strong sense of national identity? I wonder...

Attached: IMG-3612.jpg (215 KB, 1200x950)

Leo Ramirez
Leo Ramirez

come on...wake up,before it is too late.

Zachary Cook
Zachary Cook

s,where are you from?feel ashame for your heritage?

Benjamin Anderson
Benjamin Anderson

all of the good scotts moved to the USA hundreds of years ago. all that remains are nigger loving faggots, completely brainwashed by kikes, who want to import the third world.

Blake Roberts
Blake Roberts

Whats the difference?

Asher Johnson
Asher Johnson

kek.
the state of unionists.
scots are outnumbered by pakis in the uk.

Justin Harris
Justin Harris

I would fucking wreck you in a fight/

Dominic Ramirez
Dominic Ramirez

so,where are you from?feel ashame for your heritage?

Jason Cooper
Jason Cooper

Nah you cocksucker, the thing is having spent 45 years listening to how gret and different from Scots you pricks are its good to see you being injected with those you fucking detest, its like a re-run of the clearances etc, except its happening to you pricks this time.

ENJOY!
Dont move here to try and make yourself feel superior amongst us

Trash tier wind up Cedric

Dominic Brooks
Dominic Brooks

`turks` are an amalgamation of minor asians,a lot of greeks too.

David Jones
David Jones

I assure we still have Scotts here, my neighbour is one.

Samuel Garcia
Samuel Garcia

My heritage is so mutted up that it doesnt even matter at this point
One of the benefits of being a rootless cosmopolitan is that I can pick and choose how to identify and who to laugh at

Nicholas Hill
Nicholas Hill

you are the no land man.probably you don`t know who your father is.these are the bad things with prostitution(of your mother)

Charles Fisher
Charles Fisher

Rwy'n Gymro, nid yn Saeson

Attached: i2^cimgpsh-orig.jpg (39 KB, 990x632)

Jack Anderson
Jack Anderson

I have a nice comfy family, none of whom are products of middle eastern rapists :)

Attached: 1559882211708.png (74 KB, 377x304)

Luis Hill
Luis Hill

There has been people in Scotland for thousands of years; Normans/Saxons/Vikings are recent arrivals. And just because somone calls themselve English does not meen they do not have Celtic genes. Newer arrivals mixed with the people already there. Genetic maps show differences: eupedia.com/genetics/britain_ireland_dna.shtml

Angel Morgan
Angel Morgan

What is it in man which drives him to hate his fellow man?

Bentley Kelly
Bentley Kelly

Maybe we should look to God first and foremost

In the Lord's prayer the term Thelema appears, it is the Will

Agape Thelema - Unconditional Love & Will

is the Will of God

and perhaps we should try to follow it.

Julian Martin
Julian Martin

because that man you hate, hates you and does not consider you a fellow man, so fuck em!

Isaiah Howard
Isaiah Howard

yes but Scotland, like England, actively wiped out and erased their celtic history. Yet Scotland still likes to larp as if they are some sort of Celtic country. Ireland and Wales are all that's left, plus Brittany.

Attached: XNSEg9T.png (1.09 MB, 3145x3266)

Robert Taylor
Robert Taylor

Fuck off with your crowley shit.

James Myers
James Myers

when the bastards you created turn on you.

fuck youre dumb.

Luis Reyes
Luis Reyes

The famines over, you can fuck off back to that shit stained rock call Ireland.

Andrew Diaz
Andrew Diaz

I work clubs in Glasgow, trannies are a daily thing. One got thrown out for whipping "her" balls out next too the bar and scaring some chinese students. Glasgow is a fucking disgrace

Attached: The-Average-Glaswegian.jpg (370 KB, 563x700)

Jackson Butler
Jackson Butler

The surmames in my Glasgow telephone directory are not the same surnames present in the Bulingdon Club.

Attached: serveimage-(6).jpg (67 KB, 634x431)

Luke Moore
Luke Moore

created what?

Justin Morales
Justin Morales

That's the Lord's Prayer

Zero to do with Crowley, of whom I have read zero literature.

Gavin Ross
Gavin Ross

Is it true during the war, the soldiers stopped at Christmas to play football?

Brayden Thomas
Brayden Thomas

Square go ya fanny. My family trace their ancestry to Scotland well before the tatty famine. How does the queens shit taste?

Joshua Foster
Joshua Foster

I would like to think that was true

Cameron Williams
Cameron Williams

Fuck noes i wisnae there DESU, but i did hear it was some errant fib from a spastic writer

Gabriel Russell
Gabriel Russell

Breaks the heart, doesn't it?
Soldiers from both sides(the French and the Germans)exchange cheerful conversation
An artist's impression from The Illustrated London News of 9 January 1915: "British and German Soldiers Arm-in-Arm Exchanging Headgear: A Christmas Truce between Opposing Trenches"

A cross, left in Saint-Yves (Saint-Yvon – Ploegsteert; Comines-Warneton in Belgium) in 1999, to commemorate the site of the Christmas Truce. The text reads:
"1914 – The Khaki Chum's Christmas Truce – 1999 – 85 Years – Lest We Forget"
The Christmas truce (German: Weihnachtsfrieden; French: Trêve de Noël) was a series of widespread but unofficial ceasefires along the Western Front of World War I around Christmas 1914.

The Christmas truce occurred during the relatively early period of the war (month 5 of 51). Hostilities had entered somewhat of a lull as leadership on both sides reconsidered their strategies following the stalemate of the Race to the Sea and the indecisive result of the First Battle of Ypres. In the week leading up to the 25th, French, German, and British soldiers crossed trenches to exchange seasonal greetings and talk. In some areas, men from both sides ventured into no man's land on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day to mingle and exchange food and souvenirs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_truce

Hudson Cook
Hudson Cook

Thelema is a crowely term. I dont recall ever seeinf the word used in the bible or at catholic mass

Ian Gonzalez
Ian Gonzalez

No. The SNP are mongrels who could only say MUH OIL for everything. Economy was supposed to work based on a price of $100 per barrel minimum. SNP are nationalist in name only, they're just labour in a different shade but even worse. Their whole "Will of the People" bullshit collapsed in 2014 and they still want to try it again.

Christian Morris
Christian Morris

It is only mentioned in the Lord's prayer.

Connor Hall
Connor Hall

I want out of the EU and UK. what do?

Anthony Hill
Anthony Hill

yes but i also support the us government invading them for their memes

Adrian Wilson
Adrian Wilson

The word θέλημα (thelema) is rare in Classical Greek, where it "signifies the appetitive will: desire, sometimes even sexual",[9] but it is frequent in the Septuagint.[9] Early Christian writings occasionally use the word to refer to the human will,[10] and even the will of God's opponent, the Devil,[11] but it usually refers to the will of God.[12]

One well-known example is in the "Lord's Prayer" (Matthew 6:10), "Thy kingdom come. Thy will (Θελημα) be done, On earth as it is in heaven." It is used later in the same gospel (26:42), "He went away again a second time and prayed, saying, "My Father, if this cannot pass away unless I drink it, Thy will be done." In his 5th-century Sermon on 1 John 4:4–12, Augustine of Hippo gave a similar instruction:[13] "Love, and what thou wilt, do." (Dilige et quod vis fac).[14]

Jacob Brooks
Jacob Brooks

1297 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN!

Attached: A7DB1406-E50F-4033-A42B-D53B40D5EE7A.jpg (16 KB, 225x225)

Noah Torres
Noah Torres

Drink up

Oliver Clark
Oliver Clark

Dilige et quod vis fac

Amen

Attached: unicorn-without-claws.jpg (1.08 MB, 992x1280)

Dominic Flores
Dominic Flores

Oh look

The Tabernacle

Attached: Sublimebeauty03-1.jpg (15 KB, 220x281)

Alexander Wilson
Alexander Wilson

Sharpening my spoons as we speak. (Even got an illegal spork with a bumper handle)

Brody Peterson
Brody Peterson

Thanks fren. I appreciate the lesson

Attached: 1560374091851m.jpg (175 KB, 763x1024)

Charles Gutierrez
Charles Gutierrez

My pleasure friend.

Xavier Bell
Xavier Bell

Quod alias bonum et justum est, si per vim vel fraudem petatur, malum et injustum efficitur

Jaxson Morales
Jaxson Morales

I'm Scottish and independence is retarded. The "Scottish National Party" are lefty immigrantion loving traitors. They are NOT nationalists.

SAGE

Chase Myers
Chase Myers

Quod alias bonum et justum est, si per vim vel fraudem petatur, malum et injustum efficitur

אל תשכח להראות אירוח לאורחים זרים, שכן על ידי כך יש כמה אנשים הוכיחו אירוח מלאכים בלי לדעת את זה.

Christopher Hill
Christopher Hill

implying sincere Scottish Protestants would bow down to the masonic British monarchy
youtube.com/watch?v=2WUtGN2rdyw

Adam Bell
Adam Bell

Basically.

Noah Robinson
Noah Robinson

why do orangemen wear sashes like catwalk models
it's really faggoty

Noah Fisher
Noah Fisher

May we all find the Kingdom of Peace as God wills it

Jackson Barnes
Jackson Barnes

This is childish on both sides

Justin Harris
Justin Harris

build a teleportation device together

crack the code of the Sphinx

do something interesting for the Love of God

Owen Harris
Owen Harris

No the orangemen are faggots

Dylan Gonzalez
Dylan Gonzalez

not when it's a serious question

Zachary Ross
Zachary Ross

Mate they literally cut about with the word LOL and a David's star on it.

Christopher Ortiz
Christopher Ortiz

Is this all about God?

Is that the claim?

That's a bit nuts guys, you have to admit.

Jayden Torres
Jayden Torres

sure, after a scottish re-education

Aiden Hernandez
Aiden Hernandez

I support whatever accelerates the destruction of white western civilization. Breaking up into small insignificant vassal states seems like a great addition.

Justin Torres
Justin Torres

This disrupts the flow of Greatness because we concentrate on what makes us small, hatred

Sebastian Diaz
Sebastian Diaz

You just had a fucking referendum and voted to stay. What's with the UK and doing referendums over and over till the elites get their way? It's becoming a national tradition.

Attached: 1556898177874.jpg (18 KB, 185x360)

Oliver Evans
Oliver Evans

fucking this. why are our fellow scots such fucking drones?

James Davis
James Davis

Actual Scots are more liberal and left-wing than their English counterparts

This is what Scots tell themselves, and looks like it's vindicated by voting patterns, but actually opinion polling shows that the Scots and the English have basically the same political leanings. Why would it be any other way? We aren't as different as the nationalists like to pretend. Seperatist autism is damaging to Scotland.

Christian Ross
Christian Ross

Reform the dalriada as a conservative republic.
Save Britain.

Jeremiah Moore
Jeremiah Moore

so many zoomers on here who dont even realise that the SNP until 5 years ago were called the Tartan Tories because all they cared about was money.
it wasnt until the death of new labour that the parasitic left jumped to their new host in droves, the SNP pandered to them for votes in 2014 and have paid the price.

if labour ever achieves any sort of power again at the UK level, theyll all jump ship again, these creatures give no shits about any particular cause they align themselves with, theyll always try and find a victim to bandwagon on no matter how hypocritically retarded it is (ie looking to fight Islamophobia and homophobia at the same time, calling for unlimited immigration and environmentalism at the same time etc)

Alexander Reed
Alexander Reed

Any independence is good. Yes, I support.

Nicholas Gonzalez
Nicholas Gonzalez

Look at this stone carving by ancient Picts. Does this mean...........that we were all bumders?

Attached: meigle-sculptured-stones.jpg (67 KB, 550x367)

Ethan Reed
Ethan Reed

screams at you for wearing green

Attached: orangemarchfeature9.jpg (346 KB, 1200x1799)

Blake Allen
Blake Allen

Yes

As should all white men support the sovereignty of white nations

Attached: escape-from-the-union.jpg (78 KB, 799x650)

Josiah Wilson
Josiah Wilson

Attached: 77gubk5e34xz.png (291 KB, 654x498)

Kayden Williams
Kayden Williams

מלאכים הנוצרים להריסת רשעים, לא להיות סגדו

Ethan Kelly
Ethan Kelly

Green is the colour of Islam

Samuel Williams
Samuel Williams

isn't green the highest colour in the orange lodge though?

Bentley Martin
Bentley Martin

Is it? Because of Eden?

Josiah Smith
Josiah Smith

That made me laugh when I noticed Nicola lmao

Carter Howard
Carter Howard

couldn't care less
if people are divided by colours on a t-shirt they should probably not reproduce
seeing it typed out made it sound even more childish

Henry Kelly
Henry Kelly

I heard somewhere that green is the color of Venus

Matthew Flores
Matthew Flores

No. There is the royal arch purple and royal black which are technically seperate. The orange order is always orange.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Arch_Purple
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Black_Institution

Samuel Thomas
Samuel Thomas

may be mistaking it for masons

Kayden Peterson
Kayden Peterson

Oh I heard it was Lucifer's favourite

Isaac Morgan
Isaac Morgan

You know...

The Lapsit Ellixis?

Hunter Nguyen
Hunter Nguyen

Why so many trans people? Is that the hip thing to be in Scotland? It would be interesting to know the historical trans demographics. When did it start to become a common thing?

Josiah Nelson
Josiah Nelson

Check for Tavistock clinics 2013

James Morgan
James Morgan

I'm transgender myself. However, surgery is brutalisation.

Asher Robinson
Asher Robinson

imagine being a siamese twin with the eternal anglo for 300 years
- but he is also a gay
- and you only have one arsehole
england is a parasite nation with no natural resources
the city launders money and trades paper, collateralised by SCOTLANDS WEALTH
anglos are thieves - it is all they are
they have nothing
- if it were otherwise, they would get shot of us - JUST LIKE THAT

Justin Phillips
Justin Phillips

Even Scotland doesn't support Scottish independence

Christian Flores
Christian Flores

We just wanted our own shit. You fuckers are busy being ethnically replaced.

Brandon Adams
Brandon Adams

this but england is the knot of twisted flesh asking for a baby ruth while it strangles ireland, wales and scotland

David Murphy
David Murphy

I would if they had the mental fortitude to self govern.

Blake Long
Blake Long

Autistic male and female brains are peculiarly intersected

Tyler Scott
Tyler Scott

No. Not only is it incredibly dumb to leave a brotherly union for an even more corrupt one but we're not mistreating them in any way.

William Young
William Young

I'm pretty much against all surgery - unless of course someone gets a physical injury you know, things which need immediate attention

Disease can be cured in a much better manner than invasive chemo and surgery

Isaac Cox
Isaac Cox

Thankfully Harvard University agree with me, albeit a slow process of public assimilation.

Chase Brooks
Chase Brooks

You know, Diabetes and Heart disease have plagued our Western countries (UK, USA) for quite some time.

Might we look to our European brothers and sisters for help on that front?

Anthony Mitchell
Anthony Mitchell

Fuck off schizo. If that's your logic then you have no room to talk.

Attached: 1559053138432.jpg (683 KB, 2394x893)

Jeremiah Brooks
Jeremiah Brooks

It delights me when I see the elderly using the local sauna, as I know, perhaps without knowing it - they are increasing their life span but perhaps associated it with temporal relaxation. Oh no, it lasts a life time.

Elijah Murphy
Elijah Murphy

Little health practices we should all introduce into our routines, for a higher quality of life.

Thomas Foster
Thomas Foster

Juicing

every one of you should have a juicer

I don't care if you love to booze and smoke, add some juicing as well to make you happier, healthier and with more mental clarity.

Noah Miller
Noah Miller

Scottish, Irish, Canadian,...

FUCK YOU, YOUR KIKE NOBILITY AND YOUR HOOK NOSE ELITE

Dominic Reyes
Dominic Reyes

Says the cunt who's nation collapsed due to being unable to contain a bug infestation. Remember:
the bogman fears the weevil

Attached: IMG-4459.jpg (39 KB, 800x534)

Landon Barnes
Landon Barnes

i 100% fully support detonating a string of thermonuclear devices the entire length of the border and allowing those inbred cunts to float off from the rest of us. oh and the oil you cunts somehow think is yours? that's actually northern irelands clay. fuck off you sweaty cunts.

Adam Thomas
Adam Thomas

Unfortunately we have all the UK's nukes. Can't we just agree to nuke London and start again?

Elijah Turner
Elijah Turner

Retard, go back to r e d d i t

Yes, accelerate. Scotland goes independent, Scotland suffers economic collapse, state becomes more repressive, hundreds of thousands flee, and at a long shot, civil war breaks out.

Alexander Ramirez
Alexander Ramirez

Relax, be happy - do your best and live a good life.

Carson Cook
Carson Cook

you deserve that

Don't worry about Politics

God controls your destiny

Charles Sanchez
Charles Sanchez

"Northern Ireland's clay?"..........Dál Riata clay; we will be united again.

Attached: british-isles.png (89 KB, 564x719)

Nolan Peterson
Nolan Peterson

fuck no, those sheep shaqqing kikes wills probably run their country into the ground

Matthew Thomas
Matthew Thomas

Why are you transgendered? Did you always feel this way?

Matthew Davis
Matthew Davis

I dunno, yeah

Camden Cruz
Camden Cruz

Post pic in cute outfit x

Grayson Johnson
Grayson Johnson

It's not really something I think about, I just get on with it

Thomas Lewis
Thomas Lewis

lol I'm taken sorry.

Nathaniel Torres
Nathaniel Torres

No

Attached: based-roki.png (780 KB, 731x548)

Bentley Gomez
Bentley Gomez

Your average Scottish tranny.

Attached: 15521075Video-footage-of-Lynda-Spence-murderer-Colin-Coats-In-the-video-he-is-dressed-in-womens-c-1- (22 KB, 615x409)

Grayson Rogers
Grayson Rogers

Kosovo is Scotland.

Landon Russell
Landon Russell

Kosovo is your mom

Attached: 1559502709255.jpg (179 KB, 1080x1921)

Liam Brooks
Liam Brooks

You know in Paris is Burning, there is a wise gentleman who says he wishes the young people would avoid hormones and surgery.

I first heard about it from Sandra Bernhardt on Letterman

Ryder Reyes
Ryder Reyes

usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/sandra-bernhard-and-madonna-are-cool-with-each-other-again/

lol

Oliver Foster
Oliver Foster

If you haven't, take some time to think deeply about why you are transgendered. Perhaps there is reason behind it. It would be worthwhile venture to discover yourself.

Brody Walker
Brody Walker

Hm I think it's because I think like an engineer

Austin Roberts
Austin Roberts

and I meet more men who think like that, than women, however, my favourite engineer is a woman.

Cooper Foster
Cooper Foster

I see a trannie walking about every day in scotland-central region

Thomas James
Thomas James

So because of distribution of interest you pick up some customs from the opposite sex, in a cultural sense, reflecting your neurological architecture and amygdala etc etc

Ian Campbell
Ian Campbell

Trannies have been about since I was young. Difference is they are the "MAAM!" Type unhinged trannies who would beat the fuck out of people who fucked with them

Caleb Miller
Caleb Miller

In this case, I'm curious why you went with a trans identity rather than the old common phenomenon known as tomgirl?

Elijah Phillips
Elijah Phillips

Aye its rough as fuck down there

Ayden Campbell
Ayden Campbell

Well because I have a spiritual affinity with the works of Carl Jung and liked to think Transgender implies a balance of anima and animus in which you can extend sympathy to both man and woman

Jason Morris
Jason Morris

What could be more independent than becoming independent from the UK and then becoming completely dependent to the EU?
That's real independence, that's why there needs to be a repeated vote on it until the correct vote is made.

Daniel Wood
Daniel Wood

I would rather people could come to and fro to study with ease from all over the world

Jaxon Gray
Jaxon Gray

For free

Colton Bailey
Colton Bailey

And I suppose we can

The internet is rather spiffy when used properly...

Liam Brooks
Liam Brooks

Attached: reddit.jpg (12 KB, 250x362)

Leo Clark
Leo Clark

Attached: panda-lamb.jpg (82 KB, 634x589)

Aaron Reyes
Aaron Reyes

Attached: Seth-AKA-Panda.jpg (575 KB, 513x660)

Evan Powell
Evan Powell

youtube.com/watch?v=ge22Guzh_uw

Zachary Roberts
Zachary Roberts

Aye the cunt looks like he wid kick your heid in if you said anything.

Carson Hughes
Carson Hughes

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-06-14-at-21.19.56.png (33 KB, 166x117)

Luis Richardson
Luis Richardson

As far as am concerned the British are under attack, and we need our strength. The Jew would love for Scotland to leave the union.

With that being said, I wouldn’t want to see the Scots to leave, but I’d respect their vote for such a thing. I’d generally be very sad to see them go.

Sebastian Lee
Sebastian Lee

You are a gentleman and it's so lovely to see moderate opinions at this time.

Samuel Martin
Samuel Martin

I mean it's not such a big deal really, Scotland just needs health etc devolved, we can still be brothers.

Henry Allen
Henry Allen

Our Universities would do well to stay united, and so many other institutions but we are a peculiar culture with peculiar needs, so certain areas need to be devolved so we can better our culture.

Carter Hill
Carter Hill

I hope you understand that is all that it is my friend.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit