Reminder that Logos is not a Christian concept

Aiden Thomas
Aiden Thomas

Reminder that Logos is not a Christian concept.

Attached: Emperor-Marcus-Aurelius.jpg (343 KB, 928x1200)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_0RN4CHxUzc&t=22s
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLR0OZNwTwfkfr7L1RQBbSRya07yoBsh-
unexplainedstuff.com/Religious-Phenomena/Egyptian-Mystery-Schools.html
unexplainedstuff.com
vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN
nature.com/articles/nature23310
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?259148-Ancient-South-Italian-samples-from-Collegno-Italy-from-400-800-AD
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?223596-New-South-Italian-GEDmatch-results
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?208006-Maltese-GEDmatch-result-on-multiple-calculators
racialreality.blogspot.com/2017/04/genetics-of-peloponnesean-greeks.html

Jonathan Jones
Jonathan Jones

Reminder that paganism with Christianity slapped over the top is the way to go.

Colton Harris
Colton Harris

They adopted it conceptually along with hlf of stoicism.

Angel Harris
Angel Harris

Logos, which encompasses wisdom, was the word Saint John used to articulate the biblical Wisdom tradition contained in the account of creation, morality and providence among other things.

There is no Greek logos worth knowing about except arid and inhuman philosophical abstraction.

Nathaniel Hill
Nathaniel Hill

Long listen of 1.5 hours: youtube.com/watch?v=_0RN4CHxUzc&t=22s

Daniel Edwards
Daniel Edwards

the core of western civilization is over rated

Attached: desertquadrilogy.png (333 KB, 1250x604)

Samuel Price
Samuel Price

Greeks were there before the beginning?

Attached: 671F575A-74F9-45FF-8CBC-93DB5082DE24.jpg (85 KB, 1280x720)

Joshua Richardson
Joshua Richardson

Yeah, all the med people were kind of on the same page philisophically. Christianity is built on top of Greek philosophy.

Christians get super defensive about this since it actually renders their religion moot and redundant, so they ususally attack greek thought.

I don't see the point of the Christian veneer.

Ayden Wright
Ayden Wright

Are you the same shill with a UK flag posting all of this retarded dribble in all the other threads?

Anthony Sanders
Anthony Sanders

There isn't anything worth preserving in Christianity that isn't pagan.

Matthew Stewart
Matthew Stewart

So catholocism?

Jacob Moore
Jacob Moore

Reminder that Roman philosophy has it’s beginnings in Greek thought and the latter in Egyptian and Indian thought. So I guess that destroys all its claims to uniqueness right?

Yes, Christians used many concepts from the Greeks and the Romans. But they gave them new understandings and depth which they didn’t have previously. Logos in Christianity is different from what it meant to the stoics. If you read the Book of Acts, Saint Paul debates both the stoics and the epicureans and makes clear Christianity’s claim to uniqueness

Lincoln Reyes
Lincoln Reyes

To keep the lower classes in line
by promising them something greater and equal whilst the upper classes are free from constraint to peruse the esoteric and rule with divine mandate over the unwashed masses.
High Church Anglicanism nigger.
Catholicism but fuck the pope.

Bentley Morgan
Bentley Morgan

What are you referring to? Jehovah's dipsticks?

It's not a Greek one either..I mean it is, but they didn't discover the concept of it. They got it from the Egyptians and there's evidence of it in India too.

beginning
Illogical

Christianity is built on top of Greek philosophy.
Christians get super defensive about this since it actually renders their religion moot and redundant, so they ususally attack greek thought.

This kills the christian. You can even parallel a lot of the stories from plato/the republic to the bible and it predates it.

Attached: god.jpg (76 KB, 493x240)

Anthony Davis
Anthony Davis

reeeee its not even greek its streetshitter or mummynigger

Christians are 100% cucks

Ayden Lee
Ayden Lee

Outjewing the Jew... nice

Too bad Catholics gave up on that game to fuck over Protestantism.

Owen Miller
Owen Miller

Reminder that Logos is not a Christian concept.
True. And no amount of muh logos rising will transform the Greek concept of Logos into a carpenter from the Middle East.

Attached: 1497634198765.png (103 KB, 624x434)

Cameron Gutierrez
Cameron Gutierrez

High Church Anglicanism
i've seen that referred to as "anglo catholicism" even though i'm sure that term would piss actual high church anglicans off

Easton Anderson
Easton Anderson

Sort of.
Anglo-Catholics (who are also pretty based) are Anglicans who practice like Catholics under the Anglican Church and want to unite back with the Papacy.
High Anglicans are Anglicans who practice like Catholics but don't want to re-unit with the Papacy.
I like Catholicism, but I don't like the pope or the power structure of the Vatican.
Also I believe a religion should be ethno-centric, which High Church Anglicanism is.
For Anglos only.

Matthew Richardson
Matthew Richardson

You're such a paranoid dumbass lol. So why don't you tell me why several Greeks including Parmenides brought back knowledge from Egypt?

Attached: y.jpg (37 KB, 229x229)

Samuel Parker
Samuel Parker

What an amazing sculpture
I love ancient greece and ancient rome. Greatest moment of humanity

Christian Reed
Christian Reed

Humanity
You mean the European?
There's no such thing as humanity.

Robert Robinson
Robert Robinson

As a Christian, I agree with this. Also reminder that Marcus Aurelius's end goal is the same of that of the jew-masonic elites today (philosopher kings)
Fuck off, Jesuit. The Peshitta is more reliable than the Greek translation, and it just used "miltha" (word) because Jesus is the voice of God. Greek philosophy and Christianity are incompatible:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLR0OZNwTwfkfr7L1RQBbSRya07yoBsh-

David Hughes
David Hughes

Ancient Rome and modernity are two pages of the same book.

Jordan Ward
Jordan Ward

Because Greek philosophy isn't Greek/European at all. This is the lie that so many people buy into. It's Egyptian/Chaldean mystery school bullshit.

Wyatt Rivera
Wyatt Rivera

avataring with manga reaction images
post some egyptian philosophical texts you nigger
do it now or forever stop posting here
same goes for you chink, post some egyptian philosophical texts.

Mason Fisher
Mason Fisher

I'm a Scottish expat, not a chink. Egyptian "philosophy" and metaphysics weren't taught the same way the Greeks taught it. It was part of their "mysteries" that the Greeks themselves later adopted (most famously with the Eleusinian mysteries).

Ian Torres
Ian Torres

so you can't substantiate your claims, that what I thought.
Eleusinian mysteries
literally Greeks, fuck off.

Joseph Campbell
Joseph Campbell

Stop believing in poorly patched together kike LARPs, rednecks.

Noah Ramirez
Noah Ramirez

so you can't substantiate your claims, that what I thought.
Want a direct source? Here you go:
unexplainedstuff.com/Religious-Phenomena/Egyptian-Mystery-Schools.html
literally Greeks, fuck off.
No, I'm saying that the Greeks adopted the concept of mystery schools from the Egyptians and Babylonians as evident with the Eleusinian mysteries. American comprehension really is that bad.

Julian Gonzalez
Julian Gonzalez

Of course it isn't. Jews steal everything.

Isaiah Diaz
Isaiah Diaz

By the way, that site is a literal occultist site, not even Christian. It just tells the truth about the Egyptian mysteries and their relations to "Greek" philosophy.

Evan Evans
Evan Evans

stop trying to redpill christians. it doesn't work on this board

Luis Price
Luis Price

OP has never read Greek philosophy but tries to lecture pol about it.

Xavier Scott
Xavier Scott

kinda like this post. upboat

Jacob Wilson
Jacob Wilson

Since the redpill is just indoctrination. It's better to stay sober and take neither the blue nor the redpill nor the ironpill nor the blackpill nor the whitepill so on so on.

Lucas Collins
Lucas Collins

Greeks are Middle Eastern. Why can't they also known carpentry?

Hunter Powell
Hunter Powell

Agreed! The Greeks mostly never invented anything by themselves. If you look into it all the "Greek" inventions were either stolen, or created by people who lived in Greece, but have no relation with Greek's today.

Charles Harris
Charles Harris

There is no such thing as "Greek" philosophy. It's mostly stolen by Macedonians, Illyrians and Egyptians.

Henry Davis
Henry Davis

A big lie on Jow Forums is that Greek philosophy is good. An even bigger lie is that Greek philosophy is Greek or European.

Aiden Lee
Aiden Lee

Thus saith the Lord; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the Lord.
Only God can pardon, only God can save.

Ayden Reed
Ayden Reed

Bless for leaving the Romanist Weltenschaung.

Jordan Foster
Jordan Foster

Some of it is European, it was stolen by Macedonians and Illyrians. But a lot of it was also stolen from Egypt and even India. The Greeks never created anything!

Justin Taylor
Justin Taylor

The bigger lie that it isn't the dregs of a primordial Vedic wisdom tradition that got filtered through the Babylonians/Egyptians/Chaldaeans

Jack Smith
Jack Smith

Macedonians were technically "Greeks", though they were known for being the least Greek of all of them. Plus, they were Dorians, who were barbarian invaders.

Brody Hernandez
Brody Hernandez

"Wisdom" that came from a streetshitting mongrel people.

Hunter Anderson
Hunter Anderson

Yes, it is.
When Aristotle wrote about logos he meant the use of logic arguments.
When John wrote about Logos he meant the Divine order of creation through Christ. He certainly built the concept on the back of the concept of logos from Greek philosophy, but it is a necessarily Christian concept in this usage.

Blake Martinez
Blake Martinez

"Wisdom" that came from a streetshitting mongrel people.

Over-simplification. Where is true wisdom found then?

Christopher Rivera
Christopher Rivera

No, the logos predates aristotle, it was first used by Heraclitus

Wyatt Collins
Wyatt Collins

In the Bible, retard.

Jason Harris
Jason Harris

This. True wisdom isn't of man at all. It is of God.

Dominic Kelly
Dominic Kelly

It is of God
Since the Quran is the word of God, does that mean there's more wisdom of God in it ?

Eli Gutierrez
Eli Gutierrez

So why deny the mystical experiences of a non-European culture?

Isaac James
Isaac James

The concept of Logos as The Trinity is

Elijah Richardson
Elijah Richardson

Probably because it's all false. It coalesced from a mongrel people's way of thinking from a few certain different religions, Indo-Iranian polytheism, Dravidian polytheism, and animism.

Hudson Hughes
Hudson Hughes

Polytheism is a meme, the most sophisticated "polytheists" like Egypt and India always understood the gods as various mirrors of a single, divine principle.

Jonathan Gonzalez
Jonathan Gonzalez

Macedonians
Greek

Macedonia is a whole other country with it's own language. The only reason the "Greeks" (Who are not even real Greeks, they are just Larping) claim that the Macedonians (who conquered Greece) were Greeks is because they worshiped Greek Gods.

Dylan Martinez
Dylan Martinez

Muh in the beginning was the Word, and in the beginning was God, bla bla

Utter shit. Greek philosophy>Christian theology

Kayden White
Kayden White

The original faiths that Egyptian paganism and Hinduism stemmed from were polytheistic, which is what I'm talking about here.
You show clearly your low comprehension.

Tyler Miller
Tyler Miller

They're basically Slavic-speaking Dorians, like how the Bulgars are Slavic-speaking Thracians.

Aiden Thompson
Aiden Thompson

Ever heard of Plato? Aristotle? Socrates?
Morons.

Liam Lewis
Liam Lewis

The dumb Greeks didn't, though kek
They had a God for every single silly thing.

Joshua Watson
Joshua Watson

Herodotus and Thucydides refers to per-conquest Macedonians as cousins to the Greeks.
They were viewed as neither Greeks nor Barbarians, like the Scythians or Phoenicians.

Parker Morris
Parker Morris

That's more-so the Romans. They had all these minor deities that basically everybody could claim ancestry from.

Luis Campbell
Luis Campbell

They are still the real Macedonians. Greeks are just larping.

Jason Howard
Jason Howard

nah man, if you stand in the middle of the road, you get run over by both sides

Thomas Hernandez
Thomas Hernandez

Diogenes, Aristotle, Plato, Socrates, Democritus, and Thales would like a word with both of you.

Caleb Martinez
Caleb Martinez

Are you surprised? The morons basically say that the famous Athenian lawmaker Solon met Moses/Moishe who told him about the 10 commandments

Julian Robinson
Julian Robinson

No, they weren't, and I'm specifically talking about Egypt. Shu and Tefnut (the Egyptian dyad) derive from Atum (the Egyptian monad, and self-caused). Technically, Egypt was neither polytheist nor monotheist, the gods are co-creators with Atum but still answer to his ontological priority

Read Uzdavinys you fucking pseud.

Henry Long
Henry Long

No, I'm telling you to leave the highway entirely.
Democritus literally visited Egypt and knew of Babylon. Thales was educated by an Egyptian priest. Socrates and his successors were also influenced by the mysteries.

Alexander Rodriguez
Alexander Rodriguez

I'm talking about before Egyptian high civilisation and those texts even arose, earlier Hamitic paganism.
Again, don't attack me for your low comprehension.

Jaxon Russell
Jaxon Russell

They are NOT Greeks. Greece didn't even exist until the 1830s and then they just claimed that they wuzzz anything that ever happened into the territory they took from the Ottomans.

Evan Price
Evan Price

really?

Andrew Williams
Andrew Williams

reminder the bible plagiarized plato ,socrates and aristotle.

Logan James
Logan James

It didn't. It was the neoplatonists way after both the Gospels and Socrates' students that injected Platonic ideas into it.

Joseph Cooper
Joseph Cooper

Which would never have influenced the Greeks, or if they did, only in an extremely attenuated form.

Liam Phillips
Liam Phillips

Again, low comprehension here. I'm not saying that Hamitic polytheism influenced the Greeks. I was saying that it was the origin of Egyptian paganism, as was Dravidian polytheism was for Vedic mythology which were what influenced the Greeks.

Logan Wilson
Logan Wilson

Stop saying shit like this. Monism doesn't contradict polytheism. Greeks, Egyptians and Indians were all polytheists AND monists.

Easton Richardson
Easton Richardson

Except it was the explicitly "monotheistic" Egyptian doctrines that informed and irrigated the Greek mystery schools, the Greeks succeeded in rationalizing the ineffable core of these doctrines, just like theologians recruited Greek philosophy to formalize their own faith

Tell that to the other guy.

Leo Miller
Leo Miller

Dorians were one of the greek tribes for example spartans were the most known dorians stravon said that macedon is also hellas your no-existant history makes you butthurt

Jason Smith
Jason Smith

Yes, we can agree on that. Again, I'm saying that these ideas became Egyptian paganism.

Brody Smith
Brody Smith

Just like the Assyrian triune God became the Christian trinity, right?

Matthew Harris
Matthew Harris

The Greeks didn’t do anything because they had slight cultural influences from their neighbours
I have seen you shitting up this thread with your nonsense way too much.
By your logic, no person who has ever invented anything has done because he had teachers.

Greece became the center of knowledge for all Greeks. The fact that they also studied in the East doesnt prove anything. Furthermore it is not even sure wählt was taught since they were, you know mystery schools.

Jaxon Gray
Jaxon Gray

LOL
The Spartans were Illyrians, not even Greeks.
Greece didn't exist until the 1830s and even then they had a German king (That's gay as fuck)
My non-existent history? They have absolutely no history! Everybody knows they are larping. The whole world laughs at them!

Caleb James
Caleb James

It didn't though. These were three deities that are avatars or forms of one deity, i.e. modalism.
Yes, Greeks taught and mingled with their own philosophy, which was heavily influenced by the Egyptians and Chaldeans. I'm not saying that the Greeks didn't do anything at all and just regurgitated stuff, they obviously did, but that its origin and overall essence isn't Greek.

Angel King
Angel King

They obviously didn't*

Jayden Butler
Jayden Butler

Nah, the Oracles specifically mention God is a triune principle, a three-step process implied by the logical unity of the One

William Perez
William Perez

Basically modalism with 3 deities?

Jeremiah Sanders
Jeremiah Sanders

A slight influence does not negate the large contribution these thinkers did. Stop it Christcuck

William Murphy
William Murphy

What is the distinction with the Christian trinity, and what forms the essence of this difference beyond "it was revealed/they worship many, not One"?

Logan Young
Logan Young

A slight influence, yeah right. Pythagoras's maths essentially confirm the Chaldean origin that many ancient Greeks themselves suggested. Why wouldn't the same be for the eastern mystery schools?
Again, I'm not denying the Greeks made contributions to it. I'm saying that the Greeks didn't just suddenly think this stuff up and only "slightly" borrow from the other mystery schools.
Basically, modalism is the belief that the thee parts of the Trinity are different "modes" or "manifestations" of God (same thing can be said for the Hindus with avatarism), and not three co-existing persons that are one God.

Carter Perry
Carter Perry

True.

Wyatt Richardson
Wyatt Richardson

The level of Historical and ethnographic illiteracy is staggering.

Jacob Martinez
Jacob Martinez

Joh 1:1

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Ἐν ἀρχῇ ἦν ὁ λόγος, kαὶ ὁ λόγος ἦν πρὸς τὸν θεόν, kαὶ θεὸς ἦν ὁ λόγος.

Λόγος = Logos = Word

Charles Kelly
Charles Kelly

Of course it isn't. It's a greek word not jewish.

Kevin Lee
Kevin Lee

I used to adhere to Christianity, but seeing how it sprang from paganism, I started hating it.

wh*Tes really ruin everything.

Robert Taylor
Robert Taylor

Again, the Peshitta (which is in Aramaic) is more reliable than the Greek for the Gospel of John. No references to Greek metaphysics or Stoic concepts whatsoever.

Asher Allen
Asher Allen

how it sprang from paganism
Where is the evidence?

Jayden Harris
Jayden Harris

Well you are now aware that we are the western most ME country. As well as one of the most bloodied areas in the world. Congratulations on concluding that cultural syncretism was unavoidable

Jaxson Johnson
Jaxson Johnson

I don't like this thread.

William Myers
William Myers

thank you user, nice trips.

Cameron Johnson
Cameron Johnson

Greece is part of Europe (though if very technical it could be considered "Middle Eastern" like Egypt or Georgia is), and this isn't cultural syncretism, this is philosophical syncretism. Around the same time Greece had zero wars with Egypt or India or Chaldea and was way west in contrast with the Middle East, contacting mostly the Phoenicians and the Persians.

Isaiah Sanchez
Isaiah Sanchez

And yet it was still more than enough. The Mediterranean has had sailors for thousands of years you know....

Thomas Perry
Thomas Perry

E Michel Jones’s and guys like him always seemed bizarre to me for that reason. They use a series of unchristian concepts and vehemently attack paganism at the same time.

Alexander Baker
Alexander Baker

Yes, cultural contact was more inevitable than it was for the rest of Europe, but in this case, it was Greeks going east to study under priests and mystery schools. Pythagoras did so for decades. You can't deny that Greek philosophy is likely mystery school influences with Greeks expanding and contributing to it.

Samuel Harris
Samuel Harris

Greece
European

Isaac Jackson
Isaac Jackson

After reading this thread I am positive that every self identified Christian is a mouth breathing retard.

Sebastian Gray
Sebastian Gray

No one denies it I think.

Nolan Sanders
Nolan Sanders

Because Catholics are pagans.

Henry Allen
Henry Allen

And that’s a good thing you race traitor exile.

Andrew Gomez
Andrew Gomez

In its philosophy. Now I do believe that Jesus died for our sins and resurected but the Bible seems a bit unclear. Especially the OT. Some of it reads like it was inspired by the devil himself.

Jaxson Ward
Jaxson Ward

And that’s a good thing
And you've been conditioned to think so.
you race traitor exile
I'm not a race traitor because I don't mix with non-whites, and I'm not an exile. I'm an expat. Know the difference, Bob.

Michael Davis
Michael Davis

Reminder that nobody said it was and your missing the point.

Michael Thomas
Michael Thomas

What about it? "God kills people therefore he's bad?"

Liam Cruz
Liam Cruz

Can I ask what exactly are you trying to say? Is it good or bad that we were influenced by the east? Is there original lost greek thought that was lost when replaced by the mysteries of the east? Any sort of tl,dr?

Easton Sullivan
Easton Sullivan

conditioned to think so
I grew up in a heavily religious Protestant environment. The reformation and the removal of pagan elements from European religious structure was the beginning of the end for this civilization. You can lie to yourself and pretend to be an Israeli but your soul will always be European, never Christian.

Caleb Russell
Caleb Russell

I would argue that it was the beginnning of the Enlightenment, which was anything but that

Jeremiah Brooks
Jeremiah Brooks

TL;DR I'm saying that most of "Greek philosophy" isn't Greek and that it's a bad thing.

Leo Peterson
Leo Peterson

Attached: 1534956248510.png (758 KB, 1280x720)

Angel Hernandez
Angel Hernandez

Why is it a bad thing though? Also are there sources of original Greek philosophy that are accessible today or do we have to study decades just to find some

Hunter Jackson
Hunter Jackson

unexplainedstuff.com
CRINGE

Hudson Perez
Hudson Perez

The reformation and the removal of pagan elements from European religious structure was the beginning of the end for this civilization
Things go way back to ancient times, but most people date the end of "traditional western civilisation" to the enlightenment which was spearheaded by Jesuit-educated philosophers. Literally the opposite of the Reformation.
You can lie to yourself and pretend to be an Israeli but your soul will always be European, never Christian.
I am a Christian European.

Luke Clark
Luke Clark

I cannot help, as a Christian, do anything but agree with you.
This thread is a travesty.
Like most on this accursed Mongolian Throat Singing board.
I'm off to get drunk now.

Ryder Wilson
Ryder Wilson

Cringe
Been waiting for an opportunity to use this:
vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN

Kayden Lee
Kayden Lee

been posted like 100 times all over the site already

Joshua Green
Joshua Green

his entire proofs is some dorks blog

Joshua Torres
Joshua Torres

Christian European
A mans soul is a man. He is never a hyphenated anything. When a Jew is a Jew that is all he is because he is being true to himself and his soul. No such thing as a Muslim jew or a Buddhist Jew. You don’t get it, every genuine European religious expression is a pagan expression. It’s your soul being itself.

Dylan Perez
Dylan Perez

As someone who is only recently stopped being NPC this is the type of threads I want to find as well as the beaver ones. I am interested in philosophy and history

Ayden Fisher
Ayden Fisher

Attached: 1543688237340.jpg (83 KB, 720x523)

Nathaniel Nguyen
Nathaniel Nguyen

Doesn't matter, I find enjoyment in using it.
It also generates a lot of (you)s with little effort.
I am fueled by little else but alcohol, hatred, fear of death and (you)s.

Carson Bailey
Carson Bailey

every genuine European religious expression is a pagan expression. It’s your soul being itself.
What new age nonsense.

Matthew Butler
Matthew Butler

It's Danish. Aren't danish christians ? Also Soral is the true master of the Lego.

Attached: 03264-D1f3XVtUXcXLRFSE8JfnScpx.jpg (181 KB, 600x800)

Thomas Bell
Thomas Bell

visited
knew of
influenced
you sound like a bad lawyer.

Attached: giphy-(1).gif (1.04 MB, 480x364)

Carson Hall
Carson Hall

Because Greek philosophy spawns vile thinking, the Monistic idea that everybody is the One is essentially Satanism, whether you realise it or not. The political ideas of Plato especially, the republic is the bread and butter of the NWO. Philosopher kings ruling over a bunch of slaves whose' lives they obsessively dominate, they take their children to indoctrinate, etc.
It cites primary sources.
And yet the European man became Protestant, even though their soul is supposedly bound to Teutonic paganism.
Also, NPCs = Hylics in Greek philosophy. It's the same way jews see "goyim", a way to put yourself above others and think you're the "player" or the master.
NPCs, hylics, lemmings, goyim, etc. .

Justin Moore
Justin Moore

At least for Thales and Democritus, their journeys to the east are well known and confirmed

Robert Wright
Robert Wright

Logos, not Legos.

Aiden Parker
Aiden Parker

No, no, it's LEGO. Check it yourself.

Attached: images.jpg (8 KB, 194x259)

Oliver Green
Oliver Green

The Lord commands evil spirits, consumes transgressors to death and curses their posterity. The people that were supposed to hallow his name never attained their rightful place in doing so and soon enough they had to witness the end of confusion and hopelessness. But anyway, early ''christian'' scholars pretended to be inspired so they made references from ancient aryan philosophy who were satanists and that's where Sumerians, Egyptians (from them Hebrews), Greeks, etc. got their ideas from. See Saturn and Hyperborea and repent for being wh*Te.

Asher Bennett
Asher Bennett

No, OP is talking about logos, which is Greek for "word" and a philosophical concept. LEGOS with an "E" are the bricks.

Josiah Bennett
Josiah Bennett

Attached: zqyb5CT8t.png (609 KB, 1500x1552)

Dominic Hughes
Dominic Hughes

Finally we get to the good stuff. But while I agree that Monism can be construed as such, it only really is possible to be taken to this negative extreme dependent on factors that dont always exist. Also, literally any form of government eventually comes to down to one or an elite group of selected chosen ones.

Luis Stewart
Luis Stewart

That is autism

Gabriel Gonzalez
Gabriel Gonzalez

It's no greek, it's danish and it's spelled "lEgo", and this french guy, Soral, is a master of it.

Liam Perry
Liam Perry

Even most "totalitarian" regimes of modern and ancient times can't be compared to the Platonic republic in its idea of philosopher kings being the ones dominating slaves and indoctrinating children. It's the philosopher kings doing so, not military officials or STEM.

Joseph Price
Joseph Price

Mycenaean and Minoans come from Middle East to Greece, dumbass, if there's no Greek Influence in Italy, they gonna be in a range beetween Europe and Middle East, nordick.

nature.com/articles/nature23310

Attached: screenshot-2017-08-02-16-26-53.png (132 KB, 624x580)

Charles Bailey
Charles Bailey

Sorry sweetie but Crete and Greece is in Europe and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

Attached: 1528827578372.png (1.45 MB, 1389x454)

Ian Parker
Ian Parker

Weren't Mycenaeans black-haired but incredibly white otherwise?

Aiden Moore
Aiden Moore

is in Europe

As well Sicilians are in Europe and have 10~20% MENA admixture, and as well Malta, that are a bunch of MENA, what's next?West Turkey is Europe? Being European don't change the genetic facts.

Ryder Murphy
Ryder Murphy

Aren't the Lybians black-haired but incredibly white otherwise?

Nicholas Jenkins
Nicholas Jenkins

Allegedly from what we have left in Crete and Cyclades

Jason Nelson
Jason Nelson

This comes from a medieval North African invasion. Ancient Levantines weren't swarthy at all. We even have some pure Arabs are basically ginger whites.

Daniel Green
Daniel Green

Evropa

Attached: Evropa.jpg (54 KB, 628x314)

John Mitchell
John Mitchell

Gypsies live in Europe too, does that make them Europeans? LOL

Greeks are not Europeans. They are Arabs. They only came to Greece as slaves of the Ottomans. The ancient Greeks (Illyrians and Macedonians) are Europeans. The only true Hellenic tribes left!

Nathaniel Sullivan
Nathaniel Sullivan

The unique difference is the SSA, but those don't make them Europeans genetically.

Camden Stewart
Camden Stewart

Attached: Evropa.jpg (13 KB, 269x187)

Ethan Lee
Ethan Lee

Libyans can range from that to looking very swarthy.

Charles Martinez
Charles Martinez

Yo, yo, my Minoans nigga, we WUZ EVROPA.

Attached: evro2.jpg (12 KB, 259x194)

Jordan Harris
Jordan Harris

Yes, and that don't make them european.

Brandon Gray
Brandon Gray

I'm not saying they're European.

Christian Carter
Christian Carter

Ta fuck is this?

Attached: Minoan-fresco.jpg (70 KB, 669x483)

James Parker
James Parker

Reminder that Jesus never called himself a Christian

Thomas Campbell
Thomas Campbell

Well no shit. To be Christened means to be chosen, annointed, appointed. It was what people would call him the alleged Messiah

Grayson Ross
Grayson Ross

It would be weird if he did. It would be like Marx calling himself a Marxist.

Austin Nelson
Austin Nelson

This is the single most sickening thing I have ever seen.

Hudson Carter
Hudson Carter

Boxing goes THAT far back?

Logan Russell
Logan Russell

As well Sicilians are in Europe and have 10~20% MENA admixture
Stop with the lies.
Greeks are native to Europe. Gypsies are not.

Attached: 1459234820291.jpg (225 KB, 1807x823)

Jose Allen
Jose Allen

oi Just had a Good chat an with Seal teams out in / an the thing was I told I mate who RM an an this an that an I post a pic here .. I it was Redacted/BANG..
so I talk show picks on

The best off me is

Saudi started this with Iran ,
then we Mutt Backked
Iran Full we WONT SELL OIL IN DOLLERS /$$$...Killled Millions every day

Saddam Threatened it in before he 9/11 he said Fuck u

Just .. you ok .. :)

Robert Powell
Robert Powell

Stop with the lies.

Ancient South Italian gedmatch

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?259148-Ancient-South-Italian-samples-from-Collegno-Italy-from-400-800-AD

Modern

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?223596-New-South-Italian-GEDmatch-results

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?208006-Maltese-GEDmatch-result-on-multiple-calculators

Greeks are native

Nope.

Benjamin Allen
Benjamin Allen

Doesn’t matter, it describes the same thing that God represents and uses

Juan Morris
Juan Morris

SBS an BRIt /Forces been there for Months , SA doing this..
Christ Is Kikes =MUTSS ??

Parker Perez
Parker Perez

Now you see that the Ancient South Italians are mixed with Kurds,Jews and other's.

Carter Nelson
Carter Nelson

It describes that Jesus is the voice of God (hence word). Not that he's literally the pure act of existence made flesh.

Hunter Lopez
Hunter Lopez

show me what lies beneath that memeflag. could it be the muttflag?

Attached: 1521442216253.png (484 KB, 639x619)

James Perez
James Perez

say the genetic truth is a sin
hurr durr memeflag, you show the truth

Varg
Literally what the genetic evidences comproves refutes Varg.

Gavin Hernandez
Gavin Hernandez

How do I into making sculptures?

Attached: 1552112572958.jpg (36 KB, 400x600)

Michael Hall
Michael Hall

You don't, because it's a waste of time. There's no practicality in making sculptures and statues.
So no, don't make idols and graven images.

Elijah Gray
Elijah Gray

it refuses

Attached: 1421423000987.gif (491 KB, 500x290)

Gavin Collins
Gavin Collins

Attached: 1918631-104800586220879-6423859-n.jpg (21 KB, 332x332)

Xavier Nelson
Xavier Nelson

Refuses what Varg say, what's the deal?

Justin Howard
Justin Howard

I just out of hossie an switched on as fuck .. But dont no ... Pararameters !!!
I gret in groups an ONY was Piss takiing off Others , smacked hios face HaRD .. AN SOBBING .. THATS WHAT BULLYING AN ACTING ..big boy ...

He was Okey .. an No worries ..

SORTED

I did that on the ward //

James Kelly
James Kelly

not a christian concept
not in the bible
by faith alone
kikified prot garbage

Robert Thompson
Robert Thompson

Really makes you think how afraid papists are when they always have to bring up "prots" even in literal pagan threads.

Isaac Price
Isaac Price

racialreality.blogspot.com/2017/04/genetics-of-peloponnesean-greeks.html

Attached: 1519891315438.jpg (438 KB, 1600x1538)

Wyatt Williams
Wyatt Williams

?

Ian Perez
Ian Perez

It proves that Greeks have been around for a while and remained the local demographic group ever since

Mason Johnson
Mason Johnson

Reminder that Christianity was popularized by a Greek culture.

Hudson Collins
Hudson Collins

It doesn't mean Christianity is just Greek philosophy rebranded. Again, I'm saying this all as a Christian.

Joshua Martinez
Joshua Martinez

The Spartans were descended from the Gods. They ruled the poor helot(gay-reek) slaves who vastly outnumbered them. Two royal families who were descended from Hercules twin sons ruled in a dual monarchy.

Noah Walker
Noah Walker

Nigger what

Joshua Flores
Joshua Flores

cringe

old testament was around before greeks faggot

Daniel Smith
Daniel Smith

"Logos" isn't in the Old Testament at all.

Samuel Morgan
Samuel Morgan

White people had religion thousands of years before the great flood. They built the sphynx and pyramids. We need to rediscover our roots that go much deeper than Christianity.

Lincoln Gray
Lincoln Gray

Saint Paul, which was a jew

Noah Sanchez
Noah Sanchez

There was never any "Greeks", nigger. The Greeks got to Europe as Ottoman slaves. They are Arabs. The Hellenic tribes who lived in what today is Greece before them called themselves other names. Such as Spartans, Corinthians, Minoans, etc. There was never a "Greeks"

Owen Ward
Owen Ward

LMAO based

Adrian Ross
Adrian Ross

Read Meditations, Marcus Aurelius believed in one single universal god that he described identically to the christian god.

Ian Bailey
Ian Bailey

reminder that things exist in spite of Christianity not because of it

Nicholas Powell
Nicholas Powell

Have you ever seen a Greek, nigger? Much European, such wow.

Oliver Lopez
Oliver Lopez

I'm sure these days you could 3D scan the person or just create in something like Blender and upload to a CNC mill. If you perfect the method to do that, it might be worthwhile.
The dude's who made sculptures like in your pic were trained from a young age and spent months to years working on a single piece, there's no point trying to work like that.

Lincoln Reyes
Lincoln Reyes

Memeflag doesn't know about the Olympics and every non Hellene is barbarian

Adrian Fisher
Adrian Fisher

He believed in the platonic one, that's not even similar to the christian god

Jose Edwards
Jose Edwards

Said memeflagger is almost certainly a Turkish shill trying to stir up trouble. After overthrowing the Jews we need to utterly destroy the Turkish identity, leave not one subhuman who speaks their foul language left alive.

Matthew Long
Matthew Long

dumb ugly albanian goatfucker will stay mad all his life because his mongol kin is completely worthless and is soon to be eradicated from European lands. guess we will have to find new slaves to work for us hahaha

Attached: Antiochus-IV.jpg (10 KB, 212x260)

Elijah James
Elijah James

Then you're clearly retarded because Marcus Aurelius never believed in anything close to the Christian concept of god. He hated Christians and their Christian believes you dumb fuck. He was a staunch believer of the old Roman gods.

Alexander Mitchell
Alexander Mitchell

T. Retarded nigger meme flag that never opened a history book in his life.

Cameron Diaz
Cameron Diaz

Fake and gay.
How to shit up a thread without ever saying anything. Post the original philosophers and influences of Greek mythology or GTFO.

Attached: kys.jpg (95 KB, 1200x627)

Juan Perez
Juan Perez

We wuz kangz and sheeeit

Austin Howard
Austin Howard

Anyone know which ze pooblic space ep they talked about logos? I can't find it.

Logan Fisher
Logan Fisher

Most of the symbolism, teachings, celebrations etc. are not "Christian", because Christianity just covers ancient spiritual truths in a new clothing.
And a lot of the meaning has been twisted and bastardized unfortunately.

Only modern Christians don't want to realize it, mostly because of superficial taste-differences. Because of false assumptions and medieval thought-onanism.
Their "progressive" mindset tells them that "Christianity", as a social construct, brought us civilization and knowledge. They're more than ever the religion of pre-liberalism.

Attached: e641c0c5d42bcae05fe08e8ac1316d31.jpg (61 KB, 500x375)

Mason Taylor
Mason Taylor

Jesus, you are no fun whatsoever.

Carter Jones
Carter Jones

free from constraint to peruse the esoteric
why can't Christians do this? many do

Christian Murphy
Christian Murphy

wonder if i can get 4 7s

Attached: 1547325803728.jpg (43 KB, 432x444)

Andrew Gomez
Andrew Gomez

ayy yo hol up

Jack Foster
Jack Foster

It actually is, you just don't have the framework of information to grasp it because you have emotionally invested into being against Christianity and made that part of your identity. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. This Word, is the Word of God. What is Jesus Christ? The Living Word in the flesh. Does any other religion besides Buddhism have a policy like "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you?" Nope. It's the most sound way of dealing with one another, provided everyone does what they're supposed to. Therein, it is logically sound and the most logically sound approach of all religions when it comes to people dealing with one another in all aspects of life. And what do you already know about Logos? Exactly. There you have it.

Anthony Moore
Anthony Moore

based marcus

Jackson Brooks
Jackson Brooks

minus the central aspect of the christian religion, to which its name is a clue? lol

Caleb Reyes
Caleb Reyes

You shut the fuck up about this Logos bullshit or I'll leave a Logo of my fist in your face

Attached: 1548570896855.jpg (43 KB, 640x534)

Andrew Edwards
Andrew Edwards

yes. in fact the bible doesnt even invent morality. all the things people already knew to be right and just was merely codified and reinforced by the bible.

yet i have yet to meet a righteous man restricted by by the dogmas or religion or denomination.

the mother of parvez musharraf once caught a man stealing food from their home, and instead of calling on the authorities, fixed him a full course meal and sent him away with great provisions.

the light is universal, and jesus spoke on its behalf

Aaron Robinson
Aaron Robinson

Bring it memeflaggot. Kek

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit