I'm a white heterosexual Christian and I'm not ashamed of it.

Benjamin Jackson
Benjamin Jackson

I'm a white heterosexual Christian and I'm not ashamed of it.

Attached: 30419898-1762045810504884-2037101596730544399-o.jpg (29 KB, 720x720)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KIKE_LOVING_JEWISH_ISRAELI_SHILL_FAGGOT_TRUMP/status/316544366015565824?s=20

Dylan Sanchez
Dylan Sanchez

post tits

Oliver Fisher
Oliver Fisher

Singapore
white
pick one

Jaxon Thomas
Jaxon Thomas

Gosh, save your patriotism for Narodowe Święto Niepodległości

Attached: a.jpg (11 KB, 273x185)

Juan Reed
Juan Reed

twitter.com/KIKE_LOVING_JEWISH_ISRAELI_SHILL_FAGGOT_TRUMP/status/316544366015565824?s=20

Tyler Rogers
Tyler Rogers

You cannot be white and be a spiritual semite at the same time.

Henry Clark
Henry Clark

Fuck off tradthot.

Caleb Campbell
Caleb Campbell

Ok.

Eli Watson
Eli Watson

Arab men aren't allowed to wear yellow. How do they get around this when they compete in sports do they use their second-passport flag instead?

Joshua Rogers
Joshua Rogers

Cute. So how many dicks did you bounce on in the past?

Liam Gutierrez
Liam Gutierrez

Toys or gtfo

Jaxson Campbell
Jaxson Campbell

Thanks for telling us

Adrian Thompson
Adrian Thompson

Fug I meant tits but I won’t stop you from posting your toys

Austin Hill
Austin Hill

What would you say to a proposal for common prayer and Bible reading?

Kevin Carter
Kevin Carter

I can't do this because sexually explicit is not consistent to my Catholic morals.

Liam Perry
Liam Perry

Nothing. I'm not gonna start having sex until after the wedding and only with my husband.

Sebastian Hill
Sebastian Hill

wow so brave

Attached: original.gif (912 KB, 500x261)

Michael Rivera
Michael Rivera

Very cute. 10/10 would wife.

Isaac Baker
Isaac Baker

Jestem konserwatystką i naprawdę bardziej doceniam cywilizację łacińską opartą na chrześcijaństwie niż źle pojmowaną postępowość.
Progress is burning itself out, superficially. If you want to see real progress, turn the propaganda off. Comfort is not progress. The word progress means to go forwards. The more effectively you physically go forwards, the less comfortable it is, but eventually you should get a a true enlightenment. That's how it works as a metaphor too.

Nolan Watson
Nolan Watson

I am sorry for bad my English.

I am a conservative and I really appreciate more the Latin civilisation based on Christianity than the misunderstood progressiveness.Progress is burning itself out, superficially. If you want to see real progress, turn the propaganda off. Comfort is not progress. The word progress means to go forwards. The more effectively you physically go forwards, the less comfortable it is, but eventually you should get a a true enlightenment. That's how it works as a metaphor too.

Liam Bailey
Liam Bailey

I wont show you any part of my body , but
I can propose for common prayer and Bible reading.

Aaron Fisher
Aaron Fisher

Post hand with timestamp otherwise gtfo.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit