If the West is so amazing, why do whites flood 3rd world countries and refuse to leave?

If the West is so amazing, why do whites flood 3rd world countries and refuse to leave?

Attached: 980x.jpg (600x400, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_South_Africa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bantu_peoples_in_South_Africa
sahistory.org.za/article/empty-land-myth
nhs.uk/news/medical-practice/faecal-transplant-may-help-children-autism-study-suggests/
sahistory.org.za/article/dutch-and-khoikhoi
google.com/amp/s/citizen.co.za/news/south-africa/1862267/long-lost-ancient-tswana-city-found-south-of-joburg/amp/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's the other way around you retarded nigger.

>things that never happen since 1900
Oogah boogah niggerbeast need gibs else chimp out oogah boogah boogah, white man gib now.

fpbp
OP is a nigger

>South Africa
>Saying white people want refugees
Lurk more
Nigger

Attached: gq7nw6.jpg (1195x1105, 337K)

I've found that most people in the west grew up in privileges which makes them less motivated to work toward their goals. Think about it, the absurd ways fashion industries goes to make a buck. Most of the thing are covered by well fare and stuff so they are backed up for life. So they start doing things that can make em happy and fulfilled. So they start travelling around and stuff. Kinda sad if you ask me.

fpbp. just goes to show all kikes are braindead.

Niggers came to south africa after the whites, dumb nigger

Then why all my neighbours white?

This is a lie

Why come to Africa at all if your white nations are so great? why the obsession with us? I wish whites left us the fuck alone from day 1. Furthermore, I wish they would leave my continent and take their modernity with them.

They came with their medicine, enhanced farming and shit and made our population explode. The thing is, races are DIFFERENT. That shit might be good for you, but we don't have the right attributes to keep it up. We can't sustain it. We were fine functioning at a level that was suitable to us but whites ruined the natural order of things with their paternalistic attitude.

I wish they'd fuck off. Sure, they'd be mass starvation and turmoil for a few hundred years but afterwards we'd find our eqiulibrium again and return to how we were meant to live. I feel so out of place in urban settings and living in the suburbs is shit. I know this isn't where I'm supposed to be.

You're suppose to be gnawling a tiny strip of dried zebra's ass like the nigger you are, monkey. I agree Sambo.

Relax bro. he's a faggot.

Because they cant satisfy thier women and need the black man to do that

They won't be after you kill all them

Because if you are Bantu, your people migrated to them to work for them.

>memeflaggot
ignored and filtered
You fucks aren't native to south africa, whites and capeans were already there before you fucks came along in the 1700's and genocided the capeans, if anything NIGGERS should be the ones to GTFO of SA

Attached: 830.jpg (540x602, 55K)

> Sarcasm detected

Are you retarded?

If you ignore the natives of South Africa (Like ethe Bantu blacks do), then Europeans came first in large parts of South Africa

Is the immune system /oursystem/ Seems based to me.

That's a south africa flag right? Whites were there first.

we will leave when you fuck off from Europe

Fuck africa nigger.

There's no turning back. Look up on basic game theory and link that to military spending/modernization.

Don't act retarded

thats the joke

whites built the country of South Africa you dumb fucking nigger
you don't even know the history of the country you're living in you stupid fucking nigger mongrel
niggers flooded down south from the central sub-sahara region of Africa because whitey built you free shit
niggers wouldn't even know the concept of a "country" without white people as well. you fucking jungle ape chimp shit skin
you probably don't even understand the fucking graph I posted you sub-80 IQ nigger cunt

Attached: south africa.jpg (2031x884, 934K)

No they did not. There were already Bantu (although few in number) by the time the first settlers arrived

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_South_Africa
>The Portuguese mariner Bartolomeu Dias was the first European to explore the coastline of South Africa in 1488

Those digits tho...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bantu_peoples_in_South_Africa
>When the early Portuguese sailors (cf. Vasco Da Gama and Bartholomew Dias) rounded the Cape of Good Hope in the 15th century very few Bantu speakers were found there.

Indians are worse than niggers
Pajeets are the lowest tier race
>ugly af
>non-athletic
>poor hygiene
>shit everywhere
>smell like spicy curry
>shit spicy curry
>shorter than East Asians on average
>repulsive af accents
>weird af culture vilified almost everywhere
>white women are repulsed by you

Attached: india1.jpg (2304x2304, 516K)

you know if the white man left then China man will come in and own your ass make you a slave nigger. Chinese can't be guilt tripped like faggot white people. They don't give a fuck, they're enslave you nigger cattle and put you in sweat shops

Attached: chinaman in africa.jpg (1600x900, 206K)

Then fuck off back to Uganda or the DRC where the bantu are from. They are exactly where you wish to be with no white people and lots of turmoil.

We own you bitch and your women belongs to us.

Those bantus from 15th century SA were slaves you dumbfuck, they weren't there natively. The Khoisan were the real natives but you fuckwits genocided them. It wasn't until the 1700's-1800's that bantus began to move into SA, and by that point whites had already established themselves there pretty well

Attached: 5e0.jpg (501x758, 54K)

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. The Zulu Kingdom was self-sufficient and fought against the British (see: Anglo-Zulu war). It's the khoi who became slaves on the vineyards, not bantu.

>muh gold rush
Cumskins were rushing to Johannesburg just as much as any blacks.

>There were already Bantu (although few in number) by the time the first settlers arrived
Only in the east of South Africa. The areas that the Voortrekkers settled (Transvaal & The Orange Free State) were devoid of bantu. And there were no bantu in the western or Northern Cape either.

>Those bantus from 15th century SA were slaves you dumbfuck, they weren't there natively
They weren't slaves you fucking idiot. They weren't 'native' but they sure as fuck were there before ANY whites had stepped foot onto SA soil. Read the goddam articles.

The 'empty land myth' is known white conspiracy garbage.

>sahistory.org.za/article/empty-land-myth

Bantus migrated to South Africa around 400 AD while white settlers only arrived in Cape Town 1652.

The Boere had already settled the area where Johannesburg is today before gold was discovered there and the town/city founded. It was only after the Boere were defeated by the british in the Anglo-Boer War that the british brought in the blacks en masse to work on the mines.

I hope a paki rapes your mum you brown subhuman chimpanzee

Attached: India 1.jpg (728x546, 32K)

>Read the goddam articles
And the blacks were here first myth is known communist propaganda garbage.

Proof?

do you mean that new whites are moving in?
are we talking euros or americans?

>Cumskins
Semen or cum is the key that unlocks a woman's ability to bear a child. Literally the key to life. So calling us cumskins is not the big insult that you imagine, or hope, it is. Shitskin on the other hand...

>invade other lands
>set up enough Western infrastructure to exploit their resources and people
>this operating model gets less popular or less profitable over time
>leave
>infrastructure falls into ruin
>mix in some "regime change" here and there to put Western-friendly people in power
>repeated wars and power struggles happen
>"OMG! Why do all of these shitskins keep migrating to the West??"

The West unironically asked for this. It's like going into the forest, regularly giving human food to the animals, and then cutting down the trees. There should be no surprise when the animals come around humans looking for food.

Attached: 1459577797585.gif (540x304, 541K)

Attached: CB2303FC-6537-4634-B6F0-662EF41B2033.jpg (640x1063, 473K)

You can't live without shitting. You can live without cumming. Also, during childbirth, the mother's shit passes on important bacteria to the child.

And shit can cure your autism:
>nhs.uk/news/medical-practice/faecal-transplant-may-help-children-autism-study-suggests/

But yeah, I know you love cum.

yep gadafi was right

I didn't say the land was empty fuckwit, it was populated by the Khoisan, which you degenerates genocided
>hurr de durr 400 AD
>completely ignoring that those SA areas are now Namibia and Botswana
>completely ignoring the Khoisan genocide
that's how i know you're a shill

Attached: Friends.png (650x487, 201K)

Desperate attempt Sipho, desperate.

Like I said, propaganda. By people desperate to dislrove the white man's birthright to a large part of the country.

Intertribal conflict is not the same as the invasion of foreign occupying forces.

European tribes have been genociding each other for millennia. That clearly doesn't justify Arabian violence against European people.

t. The only black guy in Clifton

I’m sure if you go to the backcountry KZN or most of the Eastern Cape you will find it suitably devoid of wh*Toids

I go to Thailand for sex tourism. Philippines too.

That’s a map of South Africa clown not Namibia or Botswana.The Khoisan couldn’t have been genocided by the Bantu since the Dutch settlers encountered them on the shores of Cape Town in 1652 and not the Bantu.The Khoisan all but vanished while living under Dutch rule.
sahistory.org.za/article/dutch-and-khoikhoi

Attached: CCFC2D67-DEBF-4284-ABD5-1178C0E293DD.jpg (627x937, 419K)

I’m not slumping it up just to get pozzed again in South Africa. What I need is a true wasteland where I can be left alone after paying the Local Warlord 20 bucks

>Like I said, propaganda. By people desperate to dislrove the white man's birthright to a large part of the country.
It’s fairly easy to debunk that article if it was ‘propaganda’ seeing as the colonial Dutch and British empire were very meticulous record keepers.There should be troves of research out there to back up your claims.

How is it?

>Intertribal conflicts
>A literal fucking invasion by a completely different race of people that wants to genocide you
sure
Khoisan were genocided by migrating bantu hordes infected with smallpox you dumbfuck

>Khoisan were genocided by migrating bantu hordes infected with smallpox you
dumbfuck
You have any proof for that claim?

>British empire were very meticulous record keepers.
Are these the same people that took the Boer Republics from the Boere after the Anglo-Boer War? Are these the same people that murdered thousands of Boer woman and children in their concentration camps? Are these the same people that tried to completely wipe the Boer nation from the face of the earth by actively suppressing their language and culture?

>Rise of the Zulu empire and expansion into SA going on at the same time that Khoisan are being genocided
hmmmmmmmmm

nice comparision of shitskins and wild animals

>You can live without cumming
You are literally born from someone cumming. How retarded are you?

Sure, take our overweight women, so our European race is even cleaner than it already is, unlike your you fucking nigger

Also, please enlighten us as to how a race of people manages to inhabit a country or area for hundreds or even thousands of years without leaving any manuments behind. No proof that they were there except for some highly subjective interpretations. Even the Bushmen left a record of their passing, blacks, nothing except in the small areas that they are acknowledged to have stayed.

I never said the British were good guys.There civil servants were just good record keepers when it came to documenting historical events especially the goings on in their colonies

Post proof if you’re implying the Zulu empire expanded all the way down into the Western Cape and Cape Town where the Khoisan and Dutch settlers were.The very notion is laughable.

he's been shill spaming all day abandon threadm

khoisan fled northwards after the dutch confiscated their land, there they encountered the bantus and zulu empire, the bantus then moved southwards tracing back the khoisan's steps

>Also,please enlighten us as to how a race of people manages to inhabit a country or area for hundreds or even thousands of years without leaving any manuments behind. No proof that they were there except for some highly subjective interpretations. Even the Bushmen left a record of their passing, blacks, nothing except in the small areas that they are acknowledged to have stayed.
google.com/amp/s/citizen.co.za/news/south-africa/1862267/long-lost-ancient-tswana-city-found-south-of-joburg/amp/

Attached: 11BC37E1-8009-4FA0-926F-AD58CEBD38E4.jpg (610x913, 253K)

Khoisan fled northwards after the dutch confiscated their land, there they encountered the bantus and zulu empire, the bantus then moved southwards tracing back the khoisan's steps
Not sure how accurate that version of history is seeing as you confused a map of South Africa with that of Botswana and Namibia.

(((Karim Sadr))) is telling us it is the truth...

>just good record keepers
And yet they had already proven that they were willing to murder woman and children to get what they wanted.

Well said.

So were the Nazis.But nobody dismissed the fact that the Germans were good record keepers when it came to documenting events.

I am not saying that they were not good record keepers. I am questioning the veracity of their records.

>why do whites flood 3rd world countries and refuse to leave

Exactly where and when?

Disgusting Nigger hand ew

Once shit hits the fan you will come here and be all ours

It's not like that, people of richer countries travel around because they have money and decent jobs.
An Argentinian shoe maker on the other hand knows he is born and he is going to die in Argentina, so he focuses on what inmidiately matters, his work.

>WE WUZ KANGZ