Continued from >>217663242

Continued from The question: Do white people and Hispanics get along in America irl? Or do you hate each other for real?

Attached: 1561654591654.webm (480x852, 2.36M)

Kill yourself.

We get along mostly.

Why did you make another one

Mexicans are the worst class of Hispanic.
White people are unbearable.
Everyone hates blacks.

everybody hates each other. if we had a christian and muslim alliance maybe we could force some changes in our jewish society

Yeah we get along, we crack racist jokes together during construction work

Based Jew or Asian

It's like muslims. I never really cared about them until the Jews started flooding them in and ruining the country. So now the Jews have caused whites to look at hispanics like they might look at niggers (who the Jews also brought in).

We need a solution to this dilemma. Many are race blind and its hurting the greater majority. Others are admittedly in hatred with eachother, coupled with the looming threat of the Reconquista, another thread was a good call.

Attached: Aztlan's_goal_map.png (1907x1623, 171K)

whites and hispanics get along better than whites and blacks, I would say.

like. They're from south of the Texas border, we hate them.

This issue won't be solved in two threads. Even ten. Not here.

Reconquista is happening because it’s supported by our Jewish overlords user, any angry white bois can fuck off

Attached: 3E997D17-59D0-4344-97F4-995A4F365D0F.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Can’t speak for America but I’ve never seen anything hateful up here.

Baby steps and small victories are the key. Take note of how the Jew does it; it's effective enough for them no?

Lol. Let those chill ones in.

Let's be honest here. Most indios expect white people to lead.

I want latina qt gf, but there aren't any in Russia.

No, didn’t you vote for AMLO user?

Shitskin from El Salvador here married a white girl that cooks and does the laundry. She hates the globinas with a passion but she loves me.

Attached: 28D407D8-6946-4571-8E71-071584D586F0.jpg (480x640, 27K)

Hispanics are racist as shit and only support folks of their own ethnicity. They don't give a fuck about anything else. Can't believe white people are so dumb to try to appease these people. Fuck them/

Mexicans got hardcore converted to christianity. They hate faggotry havent seen them hold any drag queen library nights. If shit gets sticky I'm heading there cause Canada is already fucked

The Jew is inherently destructive and subversive. It's much easier to destroy things than it is to create them. And usually the bonds forged that overwrite prejudice are traumatic, and no one wants that. You can't ideologically convince people here without some real-life merit-based interaction in which a struggle is met and overcome together. But that it is a very positive and hopeful endeavor, God willing it will be made accomplished.

Don't lie. Your uncle kidnapped her from the states at a very young age, and you are now her pimp.

So shes gonna hate your daughter?

Based

>:^)
We're all recently very aware that feds and mossad are quite keen on adding "kike" or whatever to their posts now. When you go anti white it's a dead giveaway; maybe work on that. Surprised no one is saying anything regarding the bad meat deal between china and canada. What with Chinese schools teaching more Spanish than English since the early 2010's, it seems like the next most feasible option for them. Maybe the question should actually be:
>do latins and asians hate eachother?
Remember faggots, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Cope

Theres a difference between the short goblin type hispanics and the normal height mestizos/castizos.

The former never learns english no matter how many years, the later usually has an accent or is a chicano and are agreeable to some extent.

Cope

>1 post by this ID
>inb4 non spics and whites come in here larping as spics and whites

I’m tall because I’m from Jalisco heights with no accent, because all my friends are white, yet I pretend to hate white bois here

Am I agreeable user?

Lived in AZ my whole life. Have 0 problem with Hispanics. White trash, however, hate with a passion.

Latins are from europe numb nuts. If you werent so busy studying your cousin you coulda been studying history

Rope
>They used to laugh, they thought it was a joke. They aren't laughing now that they understand the gravity of the situation.

Schizophrenia is a terrible thing to have, I hope you get better user

>Hispanic isn't a real thing
>latins are from Europe
So what in the actual fuck do you think you are bro? Is semantics your only defense? What have you got to say about the bevy of cartel videos where they chainsaw peoples' heads off? Or clumsily chop them up with axes?

Attached: BAE2DE1A-2DC4-4692-B6A4-3726605562B0.jpg (540x737, 48K)

Not bad, user, not bad.

They’re smelly and annoying as fuck listening to their monkey language

Attached: A3A673D6-8E2A-4484-A0A5-C0AD2AE435BF.jpg (1200x947, 167K)

This. Long as they're not acting like jackasses and starting fights. Not including ppl like Molly tibbets dad, he's deranged.

>starvation
LMAO brah she look like she eating better than me

Sounds a lot like white people. Don't you think?

Cute. Was that your first day at school, 56% user?

We get along pretty well.
They're pretty good with banter and racist jokes.
Unfortunately that invites legit racist retards who think they're in good company.
Which is great because it makes it easier to single them out of the group when we go to drinks after work.

Attached: lllll.jpg (586x581, 57K)

No, because white people are constantly trying to appease us black/colored people in so many ways, even though it's never reciprocated.

>offended by hispanic’s complete lack of political correctness
They’re genuinely not racist against whites, same way white people aren’t racist against non whites just because it was jokes and not genuinely serious. You must barely interact with anyone

So we keep Oregon and Washington?

Why did you continue my thread?

Attached: 0DA23588-9C75-418F-A7D2-D2D0F78FA91B.jpg (808x1024, 90K)

At my construction site the painters (Mexicans) and the floor guys (White) have rivalries, little shove fights, and talk shit loudly at eachother. It's because the Mexican workers arn't house trained and piss all over the toilets and scribbled gang graffiti on the inside of the port'o'potties.

Mexicans are animals.

Attached: IMG_4521.jpg (650x350, 78K)

We get along just fine for the most part. There is nothing wrong with legal immigration.

We get along WAY better than with blacks, but it's not perfect. A lot of hispanics hate blacks too, but to be fair, everyone does.

Attached: 1535330014555.jpg (252x244, 10K)

>us black people
Nigger trying to save face for his globally inferior nigger race confirmed

Why would you?
It was claimed by the Mexican empire, America and the British empire before, but now it has a high Mexican population and its obvious who it should go to

As long as they speak English it’s fine
Beaners that don’t speak English get looked down as the subhumans they are

That being said they all need to go back

Let me put it to you this way: how many candidates from the dnc debate last night OPENED their statements in Spanish? How many scrambled to follow suit? What happens when the Chinese replace their English speakers with Spanish speakers? The answer you're looking for might be quite grim.

damn she is adorable

t. Wigger

Then why do you hire them, faggot?

It's a real fucking mystery.
Not only does a browncel thread reach the bump limit, but some other faggot continues his shit.
This board is doomed.

He’s just a larping nigger, look how he spelled “arn’t”. That’s how niggers spell “aren’” in ebonics

Mixed bag of problems.
Immigrants behave well, but often have no way to communicate. Scam risk or "financial misunderstanding" is high if you work with immigrants. Doing business with people you cannot understand is not a good idea... in that regard Mexicans are marginally better than the Chinese according to that one steel user poster from way back.

Mexicans who are American citizens can integrate, but when they don't, they are worse than the ones who crossed illegally. They can be hyper-Mexico-first and their behavior and attitudes can often be nigger tier. Maybe even worse, since their gangs occasionally align with cartels which are way more savage than black gangs.

>what is affirmative action?
Jesus wept, could you be any more jewish?

AMERICA

Blacks hate/resent Whites and dislike Hispanics and other Blacks.
Hispanics dislike Blacks and tolerate Whites.
Asians keep to themselves.
Liberal White love everyone except conservative Whites.
Conservative Whites dislike every non-White and want to be left alone.
Jews control everything from the shadows.

>Do white people and Hispanics get along in America irl? Or do you hate each other for real?
fuck T***p and fuck w***e """people"""
we taken over and cleansing the land of gringos and blacks, asians can stay becase supercampiones, saint seya and dragon ball

I get along with whites. I try to get along with everyone as much as possible.

I wish I could have a qt 120+ IQ Jewish gf, god just imagine

Attached: D1B0293D-8AD2-401B-9F15-A2D5543578AA.jpg (300x300, 8K)

Yellow fever Jew?

>has not a fucking clue what he's trying to ask

Because I have no control of who other contractors hire you retard.

Most naturalized/citizen Hispanics are pretty fucking chill in my experience. They hate the illegals even more than I do for the most part as well.

That picture can be found used in different websites.

>Imaging hating illegals as a Mexican
This can’t be true

Wish I was Jewish.

>Most naturalized/legal hispanics are naturally chill and hate illegals
That’s actually true.

In the US people for the most part self-segregate. But there is some mixing between whites and those Hispanics of predominantly European heritage. They get along just fine.

this is what life is like growing up with a qt mexican mommy i wish my american frens could've been loved like this growing up
the jews destroyed your faith, your family and country, please please take it back!! grow some balls

Wow
So you’re saying you only hire whites?
That’s extremely racist and xenophobic.
Going to have to call Univision and report this

It isn't.

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Just marry a Jewish waifs user

Attached: 755A648F-186C-478F-A0B4-F6CB6BA362AF.png (260x194, 44K)

We get along decently well, for the most part.

Unfortunately this is bad for the future because there are basically no white kids in the southwest united states anymore because we've been outbred by hispanics. It's like we're not even in America anymore. It sucks. Hey, at least most of them aren't libtards, and about 60% of the chicks are unbearably sexy even when they're dumber than rocks (I knew one that didn't even know how to turn off a computer once)

Go hang yourself cuck.

A shit ton of hispanics also voted for trump, user. Hispanics republican a lot more than niggers.

It's true and it's hilarious.
My friend's dad is super conservative Mexican and is always talking about how he hopes border hoppers get caught because when he came legally it was "way harder than walking a few miles".
I gotta ask him what he thinks about the drowned Mexicans picture, I bet it'll be a fucking funny rant.

I’m not white, you 56% faggot

>Conservative Mexicans
They exist?
Mexico’s “conservative” party is a centrist coalition
Kek

>Do white people and Hispanics get along in America irl?
Mexicans and white people get a long, not so much if they are from the central American countries, but Mexicans hate them as well.

I'm not White either. Kek.

Still though, hang yourself.

Fucking newfag responding to a bait thread made 5 times a day

This is America. (RACIAL DOT MAP)

Attached: 53cwcsg59uez.png (2558x1455, 4M)

Fact of the matter is this: no one has a rebuttal against the barbaric cartel videos, trump is looking quite cucked, and lastly, I don't give a fuck. My only real enemies are those who are anti white.

Imagine defending a group of people that despises you over your own white brothers. These posts remind me of Swedes talking nicely about Somalis.

yeah, my Mexican buddy comes over and we drink and he proceeds to tell me how all us white people are racist af. good times are had.

Are you a
Cuck nigger
Or a cuck Jew?

Jow Forums summed up in two posts

Why are you friends with someone who actively hates your race? White cuck

Yeah Hispanics and Whites do get along with Whites in America , in some cases you won't even be able to tell if a person is Hispanic or not. My job we hire mostly whites and Hispanics and some Asians , we hire very little blacks because of their work ethic and they're a threat to the business . They'll claim disability or try to sue for any little thing and always play the victim card ....

Fuck off 56% most of us aren’t white

that's because chinks are bug people who stick to their own kind.