Why do white people like stuff like this?

I'm a PoC Marxist, and I can easily see this stuff as demoralizing. Yet, whitey loves stuff like this!

Attached: bestboy.jpg (1200x800, 79K)

>white "people"

Attached: americuck.webm (640x640, 2.01M)

wtf is going on in this webm

I was told there would be flaccid cock on display but then there wasn't any. DROPPED

Please leave America.
Canada or France or literally anywhere in Africa could benefit from your ethnic roots and Marxism.
We are fine without you.
Thanks, k-bye-now.

old dude having the time of his life.

have sex

what the fuck is this thread even about? What are you whining about? An Amazon show? Go back to /tv/ autist

humiliation isn't a good time. We need to respect are elders.

I want to know why white people like demoralizing shows?

because they are cucks

Apparently don't according to Netflix's recent profit drops.

i really liked the new death wish!

> "Marxist"
Sure, sure.
> PoC
You know where you wouldn't need the "oC"? Back in your god-damned continent.

Attached: 1565089761280.jpg (480x360, 21K)

>poc
people of crime?

>Asian
>Male

I can't wait till chinks bake you baguette niggers!!!

no, but close

Bro I think your eyes are busted.

The Boys is only demoralizing if you are some sort of capeshit faggot nigger faggot faggot faggot, faggot.

Stuff like what? Who's the guy on the pic?
>PoC
More like PoS. Whites are the diverse people with various eye and hair colors.

I have no clue what it is?

Sex doesn't change anything.

show is anti-christian , anti male, and anti white

Explain how.

That probably has more to do with the fact everyone and their grandmother are starting their own streaming services

this show was one of the best ones i've seen in a long time and i'm not white
aside from the cringy and overplayed anti-christian stuff it was pretty great

Whys this make my dick diamonds bros

did you watch the show? epi 5, the portrayal Butcher, the Deep

Attached: why-the-fuck-5b625b.jpg (640x640, 39K)

Sure thing, mudman of Color. I can't wait until nature retakes the sick society that has you imported cattle so well-fed.

white people love to be demoralized, it's hard to explain. basically, they want an excuse to do inhuman things to other people, so every few hundred years they make themselves into victims to justify the horrible stuff that comes after.

i think this time it will be robots or some type of computer virus that kills people.

Sorry son that's probably the Anglo cuck gene

No, I didn't. Explain through your own reasoning from what you saw how it is as you described. If you cannot you're full of shit. It is simple.

i.e. a capeshit faggot

>I'm a PoC Marxist
Stopped reading right there.

This. No coincidence christianity took off in europe. Christianity tells people theyre a bunch of sinners, born wrong.

Meanwhile jews tell themselves their gods chosen

you're a sub and into femdom

The show subverts the superhero genre. There is a group called the seven, which is like the x-men. The antagonist is a evil superman, who is a white christian. There is another group called The Boys. Lead by a Character called the Butcher, basically a Max Payne and the Punisher. I don't want to spoil it.

The show is a scathing attack on capitalism, corporate corruption, capeshit culture and the state.

It’s pretty fucking siege pilled desu

The Homelander is one of the coolest villains I’ve ever seen on TV

I'm actually familiar with the source material, it is a graphic novel, you know? The show is just adapted. I was just curious as to how it was anything as you described because it's more like
In the source material and this guy says thats how the show is too so I think you're just retarded.

And it's all based around fucking backstabbing bitches, as far as I've seen. That and terrible approximations of the colorations from actual film.

I hate all you guys hope you get raped by a pack niggers!

>I'm a PoC Marxist
You're a fucking fag. Get out of here.

Based Pole thats a good one

>I'm a PoC Marxist
You might self identify as that but we all know you're actually a nigger retard

show cute cum gutters

Then you’re blind

Should I have kept up with it until the last episode? I'd rather watch my animes.

I didnt open my tv in 2 years nigger

God I wish that were me.

> PoC Marxist
Imagine putting yourself into a box like that.

better than the oven you guys want to put me in!

First explain how is this demoralising?
>untouchable super hero faggot kills your GF
>become pissed
>join forces wit another goy
>kill one of them

expain again, which part is demoralisation?

>im a PoC Marxist
gibsnigger go Kill yourself

95% of tv and movies are shit. I have no idea why people watch the shit they do. My brother in law still watches Dr Phil and those “housewives” shows. I don’t even try to understand.

Guilty as charged, I'm really liking this show.

yea, it's so relatable..

Homelander is USA personalisation, creating fake enemies to justify his existence. Just like USA created ISIS. He also downed 1 plane full of passengers for propaganda purposes (reminds me of 9/11).

Then there is the sexual harassment by aquaman and the #metoo movement. So fucking funny to see this shit in a fictional tv show..

Your brother in law checks Grinder religiously too

It's just some self hating commie white poof. Nothing of value lost

Fiction loves fiction and it looks like Bible belt girl is the supreme aytola. It's not without flaws but better than anything on netflix

I don't even have netflix or a TV.
I hate normie shows and I hate their garbage narratives and degenerate characters.

>supreme aytola
what does this mean?

>Ayatollah (UK: /ˌaJəˈtɒlə/ or US: /ˌaJəˈtoʊlə/; Persian: آيتالله, romanized: āyatullāh, from Arabic: آية الله, romanized: ʾāyatu llāh "Sign of God") or ayatullah is a high-ranking Usuli Twelver Shī‘ah cleric. Those who carry the title are experts in Islamic studies such as jurisprudence, Quran reading, and philosophy and usually teach in Islamic seminaries. The next lower clerical rank is Hujjat al-Islam.

you mean to say that she is a female Christ-figure?

There is no heroism, no true sacrificing. Everything is a cynical and for self gain in the world.
The main protagonist is quixotic hero. The antagonist is a psychopathic christian warmonger!
Both are white men. makes me go hmmm

>you're a subhuman and in to cuckoldry
FTFY

We don't. Most of the "people" you refer to are just cattle.

yet one of those saved the life of the killer of his GF, even though the killer tried to kill him too.

also, the killer is a nigger, addicted to steroids whose only redeeming feature is fast running.

It's like real life. I love Jeff Bezos.

>I'd rather watch my animes.
Based. But still kys for being gay.

In the books Homelander was an athiest. But that doesnt fit today's narrative

The further they're pushed back the stronger they'll become. Or they'll just become sissy cucks.

I'm not gay enough to have sex. Leave me alone. Girls are better but it doesn't matter either way.

I haven’t watched it. Why is it demoralising?

>Why is it demoralising?
Superman is evil sociopath who abuses his Godlike power.

It's not like this is a way more realistic portrayal of Superman, than the real Superman.

Top kek

Watch anime, fuck jewlewood

Attached: Hilary.jpg (969x497, 76K)

I have mixed feelings about this series. It starts out promising, it presents itself as a subersive series, and the superheroes are basically the equivalent of modern day celebs, protected by the political classes and brainwashing through media. But then it just turns into a typical capeshit, evil corporation, hapless powerless politicians, etc.

I really enjoyed the firs 3-4 episodes maybe, Karl Urban is great in it. It's not a bad show, has great pacing, a decent storyline, but I wouldn't call it demoralizing. It's no different than a typical Marvel plot really.

The basic plot is: Evil business is taking over the world, politicians are really good and need more power, privatization is bad, its everything marxists love.

The graphic novel was shit, TV was much better

Good one

Attached: kek.jpg (163x157, 6K)

>implying tv shows not for retards

well, the show clearly shows that the political system is flawed, since they used blackmailing to get politicians to militarise the supes.

at first the politicians did want to do the right thing, but in the end the woman did get the militarisation and power she wanted.

also, homelander used propaganda to achieve this goal. He downed that passenger plane that was attacked by terrorists and used this ""tragedy"" to advance his own goals of gaining more power in the political system.

>POC Marxist
How's life on the plantation, ye poor benighted soul?

>Calls self a "poc"
>Identifies as "not white"
>Negatively defined ethnic identity

What kind of identity is that?
Do you have no positive way of describing what you ARE?

Not that it matters, or that I'm at all interested, but your choice of words indicates much about your worldview.

How is it demoralizing that normal white peaople defeat super powered criminals?

I thought the show was somewhat based, sure it was alot of anti-christian stuff in one episode. Sure it has some feminist metoo stuff but it felt like the show made fun of it to.

Read the comic instead. Same show runners as The Preacher, so it's guaranteed that they've mangled it.

Haven’t watched it, since it looks dumb as shot.

anti christian anti masculine anti white
Karl Urban is a quixotic hero that gets cucked. Homelander is a psychopathic christian.

Memember that episods with the christian camp in iowa

>Homelander is a psychopathic christian.
Is that what they made him into? In the comic he's a Nazi superhuman project that got paperclipped and just happens to be a complete psychopath.

there is whole episode where they at a christian festival.

>You could just call yourself a P.O.S.
Wakanda 4evah faggot

Been a couple of years since I read it, but the only anti anything the comic was was hypocrisy. Almost every superhero is a hidden degenerate, and that was the entire point of the series.

>blacks enslave their own
>sell their own to jews
>jews sell slaves to mixed raced mutts in America
>it's all whitey's fault

screenwriters made that purposeful change from the comic book to the show.

I refuse to watch it because it's the same show runners that ruined The Preacher.

I'm a huge fan of the comic series. This show is straight garbage, I turned it off during the second episode and will never go back. So many needless and stupid changes. I know who to blame too. Seth Rogen is involved and that guy has absolutely no talent. He ruins everything he touches. It could have been a really awesome series instead its basically a series inspired by The Boys.

yeah, I didn't watch it because of Seth Rogen involvement. I'm not antisemitic though!

>I refuse to watch it because it's the same show runners that ruined The Preacher.
so what did they do wrong with Preacher? I remember the 1st season being fun and watchable, but then the lost me somewhere in the 2nd season.

Never knew the ending of the show.