Nothing wrong with this at all goy

Anthony Torres
Anthony Torres

nothing wrong with this at all goy

Attached: 1565613916276.jpg (111 KB, 585x694)

Angel Clark
Angel Clark

This is so progressive and tolerant!

Attached: Shlomo-Shekelstein.jpg (157 KB, 501x585)

Jeremiah Jackson
Jeremiah Jackson

All the kids in the photo are girls.
This is insane.

Jeremiah Jackson
Jeremiah Jackson

As a boy I would of said go fuck yourself, Im not grovelling around on the ground for anyone. I was an arrogant little kid.

Kayden Wright
Kayden Wright

In germanistan muslims don´t have to participate in religion class, cause it´s irrelevant

Carson King
Carson King

I'm pretty sure that's illegal in the UK

Jack Reed
Jack Reed

not enough, those girls should be deflowered by local imams

mashALLAH

Attached: vvc.jpg (151 KB, 1700x850)

Jacob Baker
Jacob Baker

Attached: 1555611409692.jpg (36 KB, 480x360)

Brandon Davis
Brandon Davis

imagine how U.S. parents would react to seeing their child participate in Muslim ritual

Evan Wood
Evan Wood

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think women are allowed inside the mosque. Atleast not in the same part of the mosque where the men pray. Mosques usually have separate rooms for women to pray. They don't allow men and women to pray in the same room

Eli Hall
Eli Hall

Face down alah up

Zachary Morgan
Zachary Morgan

Let's all worship a dead paedophile. Hmm how diverse!

Charles Cruz
Charles Cruz

thank lord i didnt school in britbong

Aaron Rodriguez
Aaron Rodriguez

Rare, but all those are women praying. The local rapist is teaching them how to (guy kneeling down).

Oliver Ramirez
Oliver Ramirez

Back in the day I was on a trip like this though we didn’t pray, it was more like a tour. To be fair though we were a catholic school.
Also they have separate praying areas for women in mosques.

Mason Anderson
Mason Anderson

Mosques in Europe are a joke,they even allow gay imams.Their sole purpose is to gain territory and act as hideouts for the jihadis.

Benjamin Stewart
Benjamin Stewart

When I was visiting New York some teens told me that their schools used to force them on Jewish trips to synagogue

Luke Lewis
Luke Lewis

Luckily never had to visit one myself. Went to a normal school and they didn't really care much about religion.

Jacob Jones
Jacob Jones

Not if you hold a current grovellers loicence

Xavier Gomez
Xavier Gomez

thank god I went to school before everything went fucking mental. Shits fucked mate

Attached: 1487471429421.png (120 KB, 510x335)

Luke Lopez
Luke Lopez

At least it's not atheism.

Ian Rogers
Ian Rogers

gay imams
One of the reasons I live is to finally see who outdegenerates whom, the big gay or the peacefull islamist.

Grayson Moore
Grayson Moore

and then, for no reason at all.......

Cooper Ortiz
Cooper Ortiz

i was there just as it was all coming in we had these somali kids with tribal scaring but i never stopped at the time and wondered why those coons were even there in a rural aussie town

Mason Hill
Mason Hill

name one thing wrong with the concept of not believing in mainstream religions

Luke King
Luke King

grovelling loicense
have you got yours faggot?

Oliver Long
Oliver Long

A carpet with sand nigger feet all over it.

Imagine the smell.

Jason Russell
Jason Russell

they seem to be ok with it

Attached: 1450452794957.jpg (692 KB, 1238x885)

Jack Perez
Jack Perez

pray with the head on the ground

why you dont lick ass and drink pee?

Owen Long
Owen Long

Attached: 1563908311201.png (664 KB, 987x818)

Jaxon Thomas
Jaxon Thomas

It's all about submissive tactics and slavery...

Mason Hill
Mason Hill

Muslims on the internet are INSUFFERABLE. Always preaching, always defending anything even remotely related to Islam. I honestly think a country needs to hit 10% muslim before the rest of the populace realizes how detrimental they can be (i.e. France).

John Perez
John Perez

Bruh just 20 or 30 years of islam in britain and already its christian population is 59%

Jackson Wilson
Jackson Wilson

They are psycho nut jobs man, everyone and everything should be contained and killed

Josiah Moore
Josiah Moore

Attached: file.png (1.06 MB, 1494x990)

Brody Williams
Brody Williams

DEY R SYKO NUTTJOBS MAEN

Attached: panjeetpoop.jpg (63 KB, 512x512)

Daniel Smith
Daniel Smith

The consequences of the brown world acquiring internet access are unspeakably devastating

Attached: facebook-egypt-arab-spring.jpg (152 KB, 620x414)

Samuel Campbell
Samuel Campbell

misguided effort
business insider
this is getting boring

Anthony Bailey
Anthony Bailey

The fuck my kids are doing that shit, they get a free day off on "indoctrination day" and if any of the teachers complain I'll tell them why straight to their cuck faces.

Luke Jackson
Luke Jackson

Meanwhile, in the Jew synagogues, pedos ply their trade and get paid lots of shekels.

Attached: metzitzah-b'peh.jpg (21 KB, 320x230)

Angel Ortiz
Angel Ortiz

EUROPEANS NEED TO ASK THEMSELVES WHY THEIR (((VALUES))) HAVE GOTTEN THEM KEKED AND ENSLAVED TO GLOBAL CAPITALISM AND COMPLETELY ERASED SOCIALLY, CULTURALLY, AND ECONOMICALLY.

WHY ARE LITTLE WHITE GIRLS BEING TRAINED TO OBEY MOHAMMED IN YOUR COUNTRY? WHY AREN'T THEY LISTENING TO YOU AND YOUR VALUES?

SERIOUS QUESTIONS FOR YOU TO THINK ABOUT, EUROPEANS, AS YOU ARE ERASED FOR ETERNITY...

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit