Need Help

Joshua Hughes
Joshua Hughes

So I'm a Christian and have been as long as I can remember. My friends know this. One of my friends just sent this picture in a groupchat we are all in and kinda poked fun at me and ask me what I thought of it. I honestly stumbled on my words and had no good rebuttal for it. Everyone else basically laughed and I still haven't replied and am just pretending I'm away from my phone. How the fuck do I argue this?

Attached: 1465324889928.png (670 KB, 960x960)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/john/1-49.htm
youtu.be/shyI-aQaXD0
youtu.be/vkYCry8u4pI
youtube.com/watch?v=nlaoR5m4L80
youtu.be/YS-IjoeDuic
youtube.com/watch?v=EUYQ9wV59-4
jowforums.com/thread/226156375/politics
youtube.com/watch?v=mpSsrM_SEJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_CwfAyqitcU&t
christogenea.org/CNT/contents

Easton Gutierrez
Easton Gutierrez

Maybe explain the Faith aspect to him, and how the morality of the religion lines up with your worldview

Landon Cook
Landon Cook

friendly reminder that those who do not repent of their sins and admit them to the Lord are destined for hell

Carter Price
Carter Price

Faith in a specific god doesn't matter. It's the self-commitment that is important. Atheists like to poke fun at specifics because they lack character

Easton Bell
Easton Bell

What are you, a Mormon? You've been a Christian your whole life and a third rate comedian throws you off your game with a brain fart? You need to find a new church.

Ethan James
Ethan James

((Atheist)) intellectualism at it's finest.

Ethan Barnes
Ethan Barnes

F

Attached: The-Christian-Identity-Forum.jpg (642 KB, 1903x1934)

Adrian Taylor
Adrian Taylor

Attached: 1507597093070.jpg (53 KB, 360x340)

Ryan Diaz
Ryan Diaz

What was the picture about you dumb fuck?

Benjamin Sanders
Benjamin Sanders

Tell them your Rabbi is telling the truth and all of the other rabbis are lying.

biblehub.com/john/1-49.htm

Attached: John-1-49.jpg (113 KB, 450x450)

Jace Baker
Jace Baker

"The Messiah of Israel will only come when Christ, Europe, and Christianity, are totally defeated. Therefore, I ask you: Is this good news that Islam is invading Europe? Yes, this is great news!" ~ Rabbi David Touitou

Hudson Diaz
Hudson Diaz

Other options exist so yours can't be the best

nigger what

Carson Richardson
Carson Richardson

go be a goddamned fucking idiot elsewhere liar

Ian Rogers
Ian Rogers

He will need to concede that demons exist and that people can worship such things as well. Many things claim to be God, but only one of them actually is.

Everything else is just philosophy debates. I think the "fruit of the tree" shows that Christianity is the one faith most connected with God and has thus far had the greatest gain for humankind.

Islam is a destructive, consuming force. A dark parallel to Christianity.

These two faiths make up the largest groupings of faith in the entire world. All other faiths are in doubt, but even the Bible says that God loves all righteous men, but he loves his own even more.
That said...

I think it's stupid to conflate something as powerful, consuming, enormous and powerful as Christianity with African vagina spirits and shit.

Attached: deadroom.jpg (518 KB, 2048x1365)

Josiah Gray
Josiah Gray

regardless of how retarded you think the scientific explanation is, can you agree it's insane to think a God created this planet, univese and everything just so that WE. humans, can inhabit this land 14.000.000.000 years after its creation for roughly 6000 years? Surely our 0.00001% relevance in this universal history is the main focus...

Talk about being self absorbed. You are nothing.

Attached: sagan.gif (1.55 MB, 143x134)

Sebastian Watson
Sebastian Watson

He's coming back with a vengeance.

Attached: Centuries.jpg (127 KB, 576x434)

Angel Russell
Angel Russell

can you agree it's insane to think a God created this planet, univese and everything just so that WE. humans, can inhabit this land 14.000.000.000 years after its creation for roughly 6000 years?
nah, it's not

Chase Turner
Chase Turner

You honor your tradition and ancestors while your friends are hedonist, a shame to their family and deserve the rope what is there to discuss

Attached: mishima-sword.lg.jpg (9 KB, 197x278)

Sebastian Scott
Sebastian Scott

thats right faggot
my God good
little gods gay and fake
eat dick and stay damned

Joshua Myers
Joshua Myers

the 3000 other gods were contrived some time after the God of the Bible was first recognized by man

Ian Powell
Ian Powell

Given our uniqueness as the only specifies with sentience and the ability to Create/Preserve/Destroy on a widespread, conscious level....

I don't think it's that weird. Universe is a weird fucking place man.

And evennnn if. Is it better to live life going "i am nothing", falling into nihilism, moral relativism, hedonism?

Naw, Religion is good. Christianity is VERY good. It builds societies, keeps us safe, encourages healthy traditions. Groups without religions are disgusting, self absorbed and self destroying. They are not happy because they are acting counter to what they were designed to do.

It's like driving a honda civic on an off-road course. It can sort of do it. Might get stuck in a ditch. Might flip over. MIGHT make it, maybe. But your car's going to be fucked up.

Attached: gerciri.jpg (111 KB, 564x959)

Evan Hall
Evan Hall

Nice argument. Got anything else aside from "muh feels"?

Jordan Roberts
Jordan Roberts

Statistically, many world religions are false and founded on falsehoods or outright lies. However, many of the old “gods” were actually demons working to lead mankind astray. God is real, Hell is real and damnation or repentance are real. It sounds like you need new friends.

Xavier Nguyen
Xavier Nguyen

Got anything else aside from "muh feels"?
got anything else besides a loaded question?

Benjamin Evans
Benjamin Evans

It's a test from the Lord

Oliver Morgan
Oliver Morgan

Oh I understand this is very mysterious and perplexing... but understand that within the scope of human history, the less than 10,000 years of documented "civilized" history, probably 90% is made up, and romanticized. We essentially know nothing.

It could be that white folks are a result of alien splicing and genetic engineering. It's the most plausible of all "religions", in my book. But "bearded white sky daddy".... nope, I don't think so.

Attached: 1568053891615.jpg (89 KB, 508x508)

Justin Ramirez
Justin Ramirez

1 post by this ID
Yall niggas postin in a slide thread
Sage

Isaiah Ramirez
Isaiah Ramirez

Ask ten different people what they see in a cloud
Get multiple differing answers
"lol guess the cloud doesn't exist cause no one can agree"

Logan Powell
Logan Powell

That didn't happen you faggot, you made this same post a few months ago.

Eli Price
Eli Price

What was that?

Jonathan Hughes
Jonathan Hughes

God is the only God and the best god that could ever exist. Ask your friends if they have read the New Testament, and request that the pick any diety rather than the true God as mentioned in the NT to exist in his place. Would this selected diety make the world a better or worse place? Would people be more or less inclined to help others? Sacrifice anonymously for the good of the community? Show mercy to the weak? Provide guidance to those who need moral aid or even provide second chances? Obey a universal moral system both in private and in public independent of held status or authority?

If you were to go to the worshippers of any of those other false deities and show them the culmination of the Christian worldview manifested in a civil society, almost assuredly those people would convert by choice.

Also, consider finding better friends.

Henry Rivera
Henry Rivera

You can't prove your God exists
I can't prove he doesn't.
There's a ton of things I can't prove, same for you.
The onus is on the claim maker.

Gavin Scott
Gavin Scott

That's somewhat of the problem I'm having. It made me kinda realize how the fuck do I know if mine is the correct one if there is a hundred different interpretations of God everywhere else.

Christian Edwards
Christian Edwards

And for what it's worth, God is something best experienced. It can not be rationally explain but when it happens, it will leave you dumbfounded.

Every Christian I've met who has converted or been active in their religious studies has had some sort of amazing, self actualizing experience. Being "born again" is more then just a change of mood, it's a meeting with a higher being. It's something that transcends rational logic and numbers.

Know that sounds like a huge pile of bullshit, but thinking thousands of years of holy men/saints/holy hermits/fools for Christ etc were all just deluded idiots is peak pride posting.

Attached: isaac.jpg (40 KB, 563x374)

Sebastian Johnson
Sebastian Johnson

The others are nephilim or demons.

Parker Flores
Parker Flores

You can't prove your God exists
The only thing I can do is convince you that he exists
Your worldview will be different.

Ryan Ward
Ryan Ward

The idea is that all religions worship the same higher power that allegedly gave this specie sentience and cognition.

Attached: ifyouknew.png (1.61 MB, 800x1081)

Oliver Thomas
Oliver Thomas

tries to say when God created the planet according to the evolution timeline and not the Bible

Attached: Adam-to-Joseph-Longevity-Chart.jpg (1.42 MB, 2400x1624)

Leo Diaz
Leo Diaz

Rabbi means teacher you retard

Eli Morgan
Eli Morgan

Christianity accounts for those gods, they were fallen angels larping as gods.. ask that pathetic cuck who built all the megaliths

Wyatt Reyes
Wyatt Reyes

That's not allowed though. The bible clearly states every other piece of work that speaks of God and his sayings is false and devil's work.

Cameron Johnson
Cameron Johnson

Attached: checkem1.png (28 KB, 485x409)

Tyler Clark
Tyler Clark

I'm a facts man, a tangible person. I don't care for your parabolas and tales. If there is a God in the way that you think of, he's the cruelest, most self centered vindictive jealous cunt the earth has ever seen. I would gladly crucify that fagot again, if he ever existed.

Brandon Long
Brandon Long

No other specie speaks the word of God except jews.

Jeremiah Sanchez
Jeremiah Sanchez

Just stop, you're demonstrably retarded.

Adam Turner
Adam Turner

Oof, well then stay foolish

John Walker
John Walker

What a fucking joke. Watch some more star trek nerd

Dominic Anderson
Dominic Anderson

The rapture is coming
God will punish you

David Reyes
David Reyes

OK I will bite
I am atheist but am perfectly fine with people being religious. I have a PhD in biochemistry and see no need for a deity to explain the universe or life. I am quite conservative in my beliefs and identify much more with Christians than all these radical degenerate lefty atheists. I grew out of my rabid atheist "debate me" phase many years ago. I'm basically an atheist Christian now. I try to live according to most Christian morals even though I don't believe in the mythology. I think it spells out an excellent standard to be a good person.

Parker Cruz
Parker Cruz

Apparently one who teaches in synagogues during shabbath too.

Attached: John-1-Mark-1.jpg (1.24 MB, 1732x766)

Grayson Nguyen
Grayson Nguyen

Attached: 1559943571808.jpg (51 KB, 960x494)

Christian Sanchez
Christian Sanchez

Amazing intellectually sound argument. you'll convert masses with that,

Easton Bailey
Easton Bailey

Star trek?

Attached: 1566873938953.jpg (79 KB, 720x720)

Christian Wilson
Christian Wilson

Tell yea, this is true. There were 3000 other religions but none has crossed the globe like Christianity. Jesus teachers there is only one god, the 3000 others are probably people who haven’t heard the word trying to express the divine. God is ever present and everyone knows it. but god sent Jesus to give everyone a road map to the knowledge of the one god.

Jack Roberts
Jack Roberts

Not an argument retard

youtu.be/shyI-aQaXD0

Attached: 1564533056683.png (1.4 MB, 1440x786)

Jack Russell
Jack Russell

Did everyone clap?

Jonathan Morales
Jonathan Morales

You do know people who doubt christianity won't be spared from hellfire right? You are just like my friends, laughing and joking now, but when death comes youl will regret being so sinful and ignorant.

Jose Phillips
Jose Phillips

Why do all fedora-tippers sound the same?

Luke Bennett
Luke Bennett

yeah, mine is real, who cares what anyone else says, don't be weak, they're the ones destined for the lake of fire

Alexander Long
Alexander Long

I'm a facts man,
believes the earth is billions of years old
retard

Austin Campbell
Austin Campbell

Still, no arugument. Adhom central.

Attached: kkr.jpg (48 KB, 665x644)

Nathan Mitchell
Nathan Mitchell

You see, I'm not arguing with you
I'm mocking you.

Levi Morris
Levi Morris

Are people this retarded really posting on Jow Forums?

Connor Jenkins
Connor Jenkins

Attached: 1566616748186.gif (1.22 MB, 292x278)

Sebastian Scott
Sebastian Scott

I'm not concerned in the slightest. But any god who forgives a child rapist who repents, but damns an atheist who never harmed anybody can go fuck himself. The bible says the only unforgivable sin is blasphemy. You could cut off a woman's arms and legs, keep her alive, rape, murder, and cook her infant in front of her and then force her to eat it. But if you repent, hey no hard feelings. Just don't blaspheme.

Aiden Miller
Aiden Miller

You're the one believing in Sky daddy # 6000.

Attached: worldyouthday.jpg (112 KB, 750x528)

Christian Edwards
Christian Edwards

Argument =

Jaxson James
Jaxson James

Im willing to credit god exists, my question to you is why do you worship him? The world is burning down and your god is doing nothing to stop it. So either he flat doesn't care about the suffering of his children, hes completely forgotten you exist or hes the one who is creating the suffering. Why is any of that a god you would worship?

Attached: 1508977482558.jpg (63 KB, 540x445)

Andrew Stewart
Andrew Stewart

tip harder faggot

youtu.be/vkYCry8u4pI

Attached: 1558134648236.jpg (64 KB, 600x800)

Angel Watson
Angel Watson

Jesuit Houses:
House of Borja
House of Breakspeare
House of Somaglia
House of Orsini (Orso)
House of Conti
House of Chigi
House of Colonna
House of Farnese
House of Medici
House of Gaetani
House of Pamphili
House of Este
House of Aldobrandini

Attached: Guelph.jpg (126 KB, 273x922)

Chase Clark
Chase Clark

As a biochemist you must be familiar with genetics. Humans are genetically predisposed to religious belief. That’s why climate change/ secularism has become a quasi religion with its own versions of sin and atonement. Maybe this is because are intelligence is gifted from another source that can’t be measured by current scientific understanding. Albert Einstein believed in god, why don’t you?

James Long
James Long

Really for you it's going to have to be a rational argument, I'll try my best.

1. Jesus came into being during a very unusual set of circumstances. There was the Pax Romana which allowed people to travel long distances safely. There was Greek Philosophy and teachers. There was a timeline that would fulfill the promises made about the Messiah. Jesus was able to accomplish the various prophecies and oracles as one act of proof. The second was miracles (which we can't obviously prove today), the third was the ability for the religion to topple explode in size and popularity, become the official religion of the Empire and to spread in power.

Christianity's lore is that Jesus died in an ultimate act of salvation. He "defeated death by death" and brought a physical body into the Heavenly realms, making it possible for us to do the same (not die but have eternal life).

It's gets mystical after that, but the rise and legacy of Christianity is worthy of exploration.

2. Christianity keeps our social-Darwinism learned traditions/culture alive. Time is evolution for memes and culture. Only the best ones survive/increase survivability.

3. After attending the Great Liturgy (Orthodox Christianity's Sunday ritual) I saw how healthy and happy everyone was. Lots of children, also well natured. I felt and experienced powerful things.

It's just something you experience. If you turn yourself off to the possibility though you will of course not find anything. You'll always find a way to push it away.

Had an Atheist guy at work with family issues who asked me what to do. I had no real idea, but prayed and suggested forgiveness etc. It worked and we walked outside to see a sky-writer had left "Jesus Forgives" in the sky. He laughed going "Just a coincidence" then swear to shit, fell off the ledge of the foundation about 7 feet and narrowly avoided impaling himself on exposed rebar. He left the shape of the cross in the dirt. Never explored it further

Attached: hurhghgh.png (174 KB, 264x426)

Noah Hernandez
Noah Hernandez

Papal Bloodlines:
Orsini
Breakspear
Aldobrandini
Farnse
Somaglia

Stop, you religious sheep. Pay the tithe and STFU

Attached: 1e1f.jpg (20 KB, 300x218)

Gabriel Nguyen
Gabriel Nguyen

this nigger presumes to understand your personal relationship with the one true creator of the universe
What this faggot doesnt understand is Krishna, Odin, Utu, Ahura Mazda, Quetzalcoatl, Ra, Zeus and so on are just Fallen masquerading as gods

2 Thessalonians 2:9-11 9 The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie, 10 and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11 For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12 and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

Joseph Smith
Joseph Smith

We literally empower kids who claim to be the other gender and chop their genitals off. People are insane.

James Brooks
James Brooks

I was an atheist for most of my life, or at best an agnostic, but I kept an open mind and sincerely kept searching for truth, after ~45 years and getting baptized, just to please my wife, I still didn't believe, I was granted insight and discernment, the gift of the holy spirit I guess, I couldn't stop believing now if I tried, blew my mind, I hope for all of you to someday receive something similar, it's wild

i'm not going to argue with you, just keep an open mind and really seek truth and hopefully you'll be gifted with it

James Hall
James Hall

I literally brainwashed myself into believing.

Cameron Gutierrez
Cameron Gutierrez

Yeah, it's not the Christians doing that. And no the incredibly small, flaccid Karen Priestess churches with rainbow flags are not Christian anymore then modern liberals are liberal.

Aiden Thompson
Aiden Thompson

lol

Connor Martinez
Connor Martinez

Atheism is a teenager's disease. Any adult can recognize that man is a religious creature, and atheism itself is a religion.
Do we know the secret of the mystery? no. its supposed to be that way.
muh god of the gaps
there will always be a gap, thats why faith is powerful.
youtube.com/watch?v=nlaoR5m4L80

Sebastian Davis
Sebastian Davis

Right? Same experience man. I was so fucking done with religion and was in the pits of neetdom and despair. I heard a voice in my head saying "It'd be okay to kill yourself". Months of this crushing, black cloud.

I was researching Orthodoxy and found the Jesus Prayer (what the monks repeat over and over, Lord Jesus Christ Son of God have Mercy Upon me the Sinner).

I walked around one night and repeated it over and over. Swear on my life, I heard myself going "This is so fucking stupid, just stop. You're better then this. You don't need any help". But I kept repeating it and BANG.

Suddenly, the months and months of constant dread and mental agony was gone. I felt clean and at peace. I was so shocked that I took my wife to the 6am church prayers at the orthodox Church that morning. The peace lasted for days and days. No more crying for no reason, no more dread. Just peace.

I feel that same peace now every time I enter the Church and pray.

Attached: 69842687-911488982552699-2766349007553822720-n.jpg (162 KB, 691x960)

Dylan Jones
Dylan Jones

Yes, we shouldn't confuse the fallen deities with our righteous child-killing god.

Attached: Exodus-12.jpg (660 KB, 1611x906)

Brayden Ortiz
Brayden Ortiz

Think about Christianity for real. It's so dumb. It says that the red blood cells in animal bodies are magical and the deity who made the stars and the galaxies wants to smell those red blood cells burning on an altar in order to forgive people for eating shellfish. Then later, the red blood cells of that very deity, now born into human form by way of a virgin are even more magical, and now that it has felt pain, it now agrees to allow anyone who believes this story to live.

What the fuck.

Austin Campbell
Austin Campbell

Christianity will stand the test of time

A.D 40k internet archives what's up

Colton Reed
Colton Reed

Why do christians always have these ridiculous stories?
My dad claimed he had a friend who was about to die of cancer. His body was full of multiple tumors. He was about to die and decided to repent and devote his remaining days to Jesus. He went to the doctor for his next chemo appointment and the cancer was simply gone, all of it. All the big tumors just gone. And that was it. Not further checkups, doctors didn't want to study him to figure out how many pounds of cancer tissue could just evaporate practically overnight. I called B.S. and my dad just got mad and was like
you calling my friend a liar!?!?!?
Yes. Yes I am. And if he simply walked away and didn't let them do some tests on him to study the miraculous cure of the cancer he is a fucking asshole. Why wouldn't a "Christian" want to contribute to understanding a cure for cancer?

Hudson Flores
Hudson Flores

God is necessary to explain metaphysics, and the edges of physics possibly explainable by rationalism.

Materialism is fundamentally incorrect, there is a superior world of mind/ideas that precedes it and a world spirit which this emerges from.

You are misunderstanding God and the sequence of events of Being and reality unfolding. Our existence is the consequence of Being. Being exists within God. That which exists within Being is here because it exists within God, due to God. By turning to God, you can understand and experience true Good, and become part of the Good, and come to understanding that Good is the part of Being which turns shittiness and darkness into Beauty and Light. You can also turn away from God and live for yourself, or live for false Gods. This leads to despair and the illusion of pleasure and 'Goodness' through temporal sensations. To understand worshiping God, you have to understand the true Greatness of God, and the true benefits of a relationship with him (which is optional - you can just choose to live for yourself, but 100% of people who do this end up miserable given infinite time, and since the soul is eternal this is the trap of pride and materialism which all religion and spirituality describes), which brings you to understanding why we should truly fear God, fear our own weakness and fallibility, and look to God for guidance through any and all means he has given us, which leads us to living by his Word and Law, to prayer, to seeking guidance through religions, scriptures, other people, etc.

Your view on God shows a severe misunderstanding of something that is eternal, infinite and incomprehensible, which you can derive benefit from and which benefits humanity when they truly turn to it (to virtue, to holiness, to goodness, to love, to mercy).

Cameron Taylor
Cameron Taylor

months of it
months
Noob

Daniel Morris
Daniel Morris

If you think of Heaven being a different dimension it makes more sense for me.

God is not of this world, but he did create it. He then had to be born here as a flesh/blood/living being. Fully human and fully divine.

God being in flesh changes everything. God experienced life as flesh and worked his secret plan to spite the devil and to save us, his fallen children.

When he died he visited hell and rescued all of the trapped, righteous spirits. He then rose from the death, a living being, that ascended into heaven.

Now in Heaven, right now is a living, breathing, God and the Saints are likewise alive with him and they are serving and protecting the world.

To become more of the spirit we follow specific rules, eat specific foods and practice physical and mental discipline. We then eat the sanctified flesh and blood which is then broken down and absorbed into our bodies. It is the holy transmutation of matter.

Isaiah Jones
Isaiah Jones

Yeah it's a pretty wild set of circumstances, which is why I'm so surprised he never investigated further.

Cast not pearls before swine. Also I live in central FL and do construction so..... planes doing Jesus stuff and people falling off ledges is pretty common. It all happening at the same time is pretty miraculous though.

Justin Taylor
Justin Taylor

You’re to afraid to believe...all atheists are the biggest fucking pussies because they pretend they don’t know there is a God and still follow the laws of men. Fucking pathetic. You’re afraid because you should be. Fuck you.

Aiden Peterson
Aiden Peterson

nobility ruling things is the natural order of the world
someone who has outgrown the disease of republicanism would see this any day.

Juan Harris
Juan Harris

How the fuck do I argue this?

you can't all religions are fake

Attached: mushroom-and-sex-cult.jpg (127 KB, 869x626)

Jacob Campbell
Jacob Campbell

How To Be Saved And Go To Heaven When You Die

youtu.be/YS-IjoeDuic

Attached: BC6E3037-44E6-4E8F-B1AD-1A8B3A3D8D0E.jpg (210 KB, 1024x756)

Caleb Perez
Caleb Perez

Have sex

Isaiah Rivera
Isaiah Rivera

wasted trips

Attached: 1565897175137.jpg (533 KB, 1697x979)

Josiah Lewis
Josiah Lewis

If you research into stories of miraculous healings, especially those attirubted to holy sites and saints, you will find there is much truth to them. If you go looking, you will meet plenty of those who were personally healed, or witnesses, or Doctors who have affirmed it. Read about the canonization of some Saints and if you feel brave, go and disprove the multiple doctors of different faiths and beliefs who all affirmed the miraculous healings did happen. Plenty of investigation has been done, and those who have eyes to see and do not dismiss anything that disagrees with their reality quickly come to realisation that there is either some supernatural force fucking with us, some great conspiracy at play that is bigger and more ridiculous than the Christian religion, or simply that the Christian religion is the basis for certain truths and God is real and active in the world.

You may also be interested in learning about incorruptible bodies of certain Saints, which are provable, well documented, and have not found a good explanation yet.

If you are interested in learning about some prominent and recent miracles and incorruptibility then look at St Charbel in Lebanon and his story. Easy to disprove if bullshit, and very well documented. Ongoing healings to this day.

Christopher Adams
Christopher Adams

Ohhh Eeeemmm Geeeeee two thousand years and billions of believers who devoted their lives, BTFOd by a celebrity. Welp, better throw all that in the bin now!

Attached: cornelius-eyeroll.gif (1.64 MB, 352x217)

Luis Diaz
Luis Diaz

all major scholars rejected Allegro's ideas, including his academic mentor
even his publisher regretted publishing the book
Now that's some next level big brain source right there.

Hunter Young
Hunter Young

Which of the 3,000 should I do this to? I dont think my odds are good if I just pick one. Can I just bulk blast it to all of them to be safe?

Nathaniel Torres
Nathaniel Torres

Ultimately if you're working purely on logic or reason, then I believe you can still see the wisdom of Christianity.

You could ultimately have pic related, or you could have a blue haired turbo thot who aborted your kid and a cat.

People will not exchange God for worship of a figurehead or political ideology. They are false Gods and the human mind does not accept them as anything higher.

Attached: Option1.jpg (47 KB, 550x367)

Zachary Robinson
Zachary Robinson

CHRIST is the true redpill, embrace jesus and have eternal life my brothers! we are all one in the eyes of the lord! you can see here that my beautiful soulmate and i have adopted one of god's children, we will raise taqueneshka to be a soldier of jesus and spread the gospel wherever she goes, and to always walk in the spirit. amen!

Attached: modern-christian-family.jpg (154 KB, 2048x1302)

Henry Howard
Henry Howard

They hated Allegro, because he told the truth

Attached: 1561243282067.jpg (61 KB, 543x620)

Ryan Morris
Ryan Morris

Tell him it's a facile argument that misses the essence of religious impulse or else say you believe in an immaterial logos for which the differences separating various deities is impertinent or else anchored in aspects of philosophy that can fall within the purview of secular reasoning, thereby in no way arbitrary. Or else ignore it unless you mean to make a convert out of him, which would be my approach.

Benjamin Diaz
Benjamin Diaz

Man that pic sounds awfully similar to parts of the talmud. It's almost as if...

Attached: talmud-quotes.jpg (317 KB, 1472x1472)

Adam Harris
Adam Harris

smite him

Connor Bailey
Connor Bailey

Einstein didn't believe in "god" like you think he did.
1. Appeal to authority is not an argument
2. He did not explicitly believe in the Abrahamic God. He simply thought there was some greater authority or organizing force to Nature
3. His beliefs held him back. He believed God "didn't play dice" and didn't believe quantum mechanics involved pure probability. This now seems to be the case. He boxed himself in with his own dogma.
It seems to me that the idea of a personal God is an anthropological concept which I cannot take seriously.
t.Einstein

Nathan Hill
Nathan Hill

Perhaps they were unable to have children on their own and...

Okay we both know they just want to liberal flex, but being liberal is not a Christian value. And seriously, how common is it for white, conservatives to adopt black kids. Not that fucking likely.

Carson Jones
Carson Jones

There is no general argument against it.
The only way to argue against it is if you personally have had some experience or another which you think specifically verifies the identity of your deity. You can then present this. This of course can be doubted by the person, but they can no longer use that argument against you because you have been able to justify your belief. They would have to try and attack your justification, which they can argue against, but never in a way that can defeat it since you are not presenting a logical argument as justification but direct experience.

Grayson Adams
Grayson Adams

Memes aside. I became a believer as an adult, and even my family members thought I'd been brainwashed or something.
If I understand it correctly, it's like flushing.
We all know JC died on a tree. You have to make it matter to you, to take it personally.
He took the punishment that I should have, me a sinner like everybody since Adam. I accept that, and I am forgiven.
I can let the old me die and start over again fresh, transform my life and live in Christ.
You know the story of Ebenezer Scrooge right?
True or not, when used as directed Christianity can redeeem the lostest of souls.
Ricky Who?

Attached: jc-cleansing.png (1.86 MB, 787x960)

Evan Watson
Evan Watson

dEleTe tHiS

Attached: 1562780310807.jpg (38 KB, 474x498)

Gavin Campbell
Gavin Campbell

youtube.com/watch?v=EUYQ9wV59-4

Michael Harris
Michael Harris

all those gods are not describing the same god
Truly the one true idiot in The Idiot Abroad.

Attached: 1516716981410.jpg (35 KB, 600x600)

Levi Peterson
Levi Peterson

A dark parallel to Christianity

Attached: jew-are-you.png (115 KB, 1302x1296)

Jason Powell
Jason Powell

that dogs face
he knows what's up.

Julian Smith
Julian Smith

Christ is the only one who preached, "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." The only one. The kikes and kike enablers would have you believe that this means to allow anyone to just step all over you, but that's not what it means. It means that the same rules and expectations that a Christian follows, according to the untainted Word of the bible, are the same rules to apply to another in any situation. As a Christian, if you were to enter another country unlawfully, you would expect to be subject to the laws of the country for breaking those laws knowingly.
If this was followed accurately by all, there would be very little conflict. But the kikes purposely confuse the meaning so people like Ricky can be their pawns in causing further confusion without realizing it.

Also, In the Beginning, was the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God.

Jace Sanchez
Jace Sanchez

Most of those are made up or just the same thing by a different slang term. Fail image is fail.

Attached: impossible.png (100 KB, 411x411)

Luke Anderson
Luke Anderson

Kikes are really stupid

Matthew Mitchell
Matthew Mitchell

You don't have any faith in the Lord so whatever. The Bible is a real book.

T. Known Boss

Attached: mlb-g-griffeyjr-400.jpg (88 KB, 400x600)

Jack Carter
Jack Carter

all religions aren't fake whether there's a god or not

Attached: 1557676956664.gif (1.71 MB, 500x500)

Nathan Mitchell
Nathan Mitchell

I had an ex GF who came from a super religious family. Both her grandfathers were pastors. Her aunt refused to seek treatment for her breast cancer and only tried faith healing. She died about 8 months after the cancer was first detected. The last time I saw her it looked like she had a soccer ball under her shirt the tumor was so large. She died a few weeks later. My ex GFs family all saw nothing wrong with only attempting faith healing. It is one of the events in my life that made me go atheist.

Jackson Foster
Jackson Foster

You are nothing.
speak for yourself fucko. if you think you are worthless don't assume everyone should thinkthe same about themselves

Angel Butler
Angel Butler

Oh but for real though, I know that sounds edgemastery but my meaning thus:

Jesus born of a virgin, befriends poor people, thieves, gamblers, hookers and tradesmen like fishermen etc, healed the sick, fed people, miracles, fulfilled prophecies (bloodlessly), died, reborn, ascends.

Muhammed born of normal copulation, gains followers of low class (beggars, thieves, prostitutes, etc) uses them to raid caravans. Uses them to take over his home town of Mecca and force his god by sword point. Spreads through banditry, blood shed. Muhammed dies and ascends.

The two BIG differences though.

Gabriel in the bible is never violent. He is frightening but he tells people to "be at peace". He asks Mary (consent) is she will mother Jesus. She agrees.

Gabriel in Islam attack muhammed. Chokes him against a wall, forces him to read (he is unable to read so he says he cant and is choked over and over).

Jesus is a story of selfless love for humanity. Muhammed is a story of spiritual rape and the destruction of humanity.

They have been at war now for many hundreds of years and those that have abandoned Christ, thus serving Satan, import Satans beloved killers into Europe. The Jews, killers of Christ, pull the strings. It's a real war of good and evil desu.

Attached: free.png (923 KB, 740x900)

Robert Flores
Robert Flores

you can't rebut the truth

ricky gayface is right

the dumbest posters on Jow Forums are christcucks

if you are a christcuck, then you worship the jew god yahweh, whom the jews believe created life, the universe, and reality itself

as a christcuck, your whole fundamental understanding of the world is based on jew fairy tales and jew creation mythos

christcucks can bullshit all day about the ethnicity of y'shua the so-called magic jew, but the fact remains that their entire worldview is built on heeb legends and kike fiction

why the fuck would you willingly spread your asschecks for a jew god to have his way with you if you hate the jews in the first place

we're talking about a god who wants you to cut off a perfectly good part of your dick so he can establish dominance over you as if you were some kind of slave or whore

the life of a christcuck revolves around the bedtime stories that jewish mothers told their kids as they drifted off to sleep -- stories of forced circumcision and fire coming from the sky to crush the enemies of the jews

that kind of shit is retarded, and so are christcucks who keep trying to turn the pussiest, most left-wing religion into some right-wing circlejerk with medieval knight LARPing and tradthot shoehorning

Caleb Jenkins
Caleb Jenkins

Ex-protestant here. You really can't. This is one of the main things that turned me off religion. Watch some atheist experience episodes. Matt dillahunty will force you to think very critically.

Dominic Davis
Dominic Davis

You can look after a bunch of believers whilst the world burns.God is not creating the suffering. If you know God, you're good already, and if the world burns, you know he's got your back.

Grayson Smith
Grayson Smith

Refusing treatment and relying on your own expectations of God and prayer is objectively sinful. The existence of miracles and possibility of healing through prayer should not close one off from accepting all the possible mediums through which the prayer can be answered. In the same vein, the fact that prayers are not answered does not disprove miracles, nor are miracles the necessary avenue by which most prayers are answered, or need to be answered.

Brody Anderson
Brody Anderson

It’s stupid. Tell them to read the end poem in Minecraft if they really want their minds blown.

Jaxson Hernandez
Jaxson Hernandez

it's a silly argument. you can represent the argument to talk about anything.
be in court
multiple people accused of a certain robbery or something
all of them must be false except one
the number of the fake ones doesn't matter since they are fake not because ''my god'' is the correct one. its they are false because they didn't pass my own criteria for a real god. you need to start reading books more often

Eli Perry
Eli Perry

So you say

Camden Richardson
Camden Richardson

the concept of rabbi was different back then. you literally could be some literal who who is well versed in scripture and your friends and their families call you rabbi(teacher). that's why the pharises HATED him because he wasn't a ''certified rabbi''

Benjamin Hughes
Benjamin Hughes

Islam is considered an Abrahamic religion, however warped it may be.

Nathaniel Johnson
Nathaniel Johnson

It doesn't really matter user, you shouldn't argue with that.
If your religion makes you a better person and gives you a purpose then don't fight it, embrace it as your culture and heritage, it's your truth.
Atheists are hungry for attention, don't fed them.

Jackson Campbell
Jackson Campbell

Would you say that Rabbi Jesus was the greatest Rabbi of all time?

Hunter Jones
Hunter Jones

If Jesus wasn't the greatest teacher of all time you wouldn't be using the date of his birth in your calendar today

Jeremiah Jones
Jeremiah Jones

CORRECT RESPONSE:

1+1 has an infinite amount of wrong answers and only one right one. Tell you faggot friends this and you’ll be fine.

Oliver Mitchell
Oliver Mitchell

Jews turned on Jesus the moment he spoke up
Campaigned to have foreigners murder him
Chose a literal rapist/thief to spare over Jesus
Had Jesus Crucified and murdered
Tormented his followers and mother
Have fought against the church since it's inception and work TIRELESSLY to destroy it and it's adherents.

YEAH GUYS ITS REAL JEWISH MAN.

You small minded thinkers who worship your ancestry over the truth really activate my almonds.

Attached: itcomes.jpg (34 KB, 960x620)

Luke Cruz
Luke Cruz

I'm a facts man
ded

Elijah Johnson
Elijah Johnson

i used to feel the same way, but after reading the bible more critically i'm not so sure that liberalism is contrary to christianity. jesus is a martyr who reverberates throughout history, a man who got crucified because of his heresy and is worshiped for it. he died as an anti-authoritarian symbol. this is basically the wet dream of progressives. prior to that he spent his time among the downtrodden members of society preaching about how the rich were doomed and that material possessions were a trap. jesus would've been a liberal by current standards, and considering his story is 2,000 years old that's quite an accomplishment. if you were to posit jesus' ideas to a conservative in modern language they'd accuse you of being a radical communist, but because they consume it in a dialect that sounds poetic to modern readers, they don't actually consider the implications. and i do admit that the king james bible is a work of art, but i wouldn't use it as a manual to model your society or your life after.

Jace Bell
Jace Bell

your god has the 4 accepted truths to refute any claims that the crucifixion and ressurection were false. NO OTHER RELIGION HAS THESE SAME CLAIMS.
FACT- jesus was crucified by the romans by the command of pontius pilate
FACT- the tomb of jesus was found empty 3 days later
FACT- not only did the disciples as a group claim to see jesus after the crucifixtion (destroying any claim of hallucination) but they all also died for the their claims and spreading of the story of the resurrection 100 years before any other recorded religion had a similar story or alegory to rising from the dead.
FACT: the apostle paul who executed christians had a vision of christ and converted. christs own brother also denied he was the messiah before his death but was also recorded as a believer of the resurrection after claiming to have seen christ along with the disciples.

any case you hear disputing the resurrection cant stand up to the minimal facts of the event such as the swoon theory or the copycat theory. if they still deny the resurrection then they are in denial of reality itself.

Brody Morris
Brody Morris

Amen brother

Easton Jones
Easton Jones

He died as a defender of the truth, not as a rebel.

Material possessions do become a trap for many and the mind-frame necessary to become wealthy is rarely a spiritual one. See the Jews.

You keep confusing compassion with being a liberal. Preaching forgiveness allows people who have made mistakes to make amends. It saves peoples lives and strengthens communities.

Conservatives and Liberals are capable of this. Nothing else about Christianity is particularly liberal save for the elevation of the human.

It's still anti degeneracy, anti vice and preaches a strict life of stoicism both physical and spiritual. This is not at all like the hedonism of a liberal society.

Elijah Sanchez
Elijah Sanchez

"Turn the other cheek", "we're all brothers in christ": I cringe when I think about the dark ages we would have went through if it wasn't for the wisdom of Rabbi Jesus.

Logan Martin
Logan Martin

the dark ages meme
yeah this discussion is over. you should read more bruh

Dominic Jackson
Dominic Jackson

All Christian on this board, just look up the Transcendental argument for God.

It literally trumps materialism every single time. Atheist go fucking bananas when you use it, It's the funniest thing to watch.

Cooper Ortiz
Cooper Ortiz

Agree with him that yes yours, number 3000 is real.
And then suggest he go and find 3001 and see if its any better

Brandon Brooks
Brandon Brooks

I'm personally an atheist but Christianity has been necessary to the development of western civilization. Having no divine moral authority for a people just allows the state to replace their inner moral compass with whatever affords the elite of a society the most power. Look at how many atheists are in the left these days. They're still religious. They just don't know it.

Modern leftism aka Marxism aka Bolshevism tailored to America is every bit a religion. They surrender all autonomy to their false god of equality. You are not allowed to question their dogma. Those who don't agree are evil and must be abolished. When confronted with the shortcomings of their own system the cognitive dissonance causes irrational violence. They reinforce their beliefs by gathering with others who share the same belief and sing and chant together to strengthen their faith.

Christianity built the high trust societies that we enjoy today. Other societies have been built like this without Christianity, such as Japan, and societies that claim to be Christian are violent and dangerous, so it's not solely the Christianity that did it. Christianity simply fit with the evolution of the European people. The nature of a people and their religion are very much intertwined, but without the presence of a divine authority most individuals and groups will not have a unifying moral compass to overcome manipulation or groupthink.

Without Christianity having a strong influence in our lives so that the masses stand up and reject degeneracy we have slipped into a shameful state.

Anyway, my point is that atheism can never build a successful society for the same reason communism can't. It fails to harness and direct human nature. Atheism does not outright fight human nature like communism does, but it does fail to fight the destructive, short term thinking of human nature.

Nicholas Ward
Nicholas Ward

Turn the other cheek has a deeper meaning then what people assume. It's a tale that teaches it's better to not commit a sin because you fell victim to one.

Christianity has never been a pacifist religion and is filled with warrior saints. Christians are a defensive religion. Christians defend one another "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."

Juan Gutierrez
Juan Gutierrez

But does it prove the Christian version of God?

Eli Hernandez
Eli Hernandez

Do you genuinely want to know?

Chase Butler
Chase Butler

Honest question, if God created us then who created God?

Jackson Murphy
Jackson Murphy

I think that argument combined with the "real world success" of Christianity points to it having the most validity as the real Religion. It's the religion that guides men to the Stars and makes for a peaceful, compassionate, non-degenerate and strong social society.

Adam Reed
Adam Reed

you need to have a start to be created. and God has no start so no one created him. he exists out of necessity

Camden Price
Camden Price

The bible literally describes a world full of "false gods" faggot. You would know this if you had actually read the bible, but no, you are a LaRping faggot.

Thomas Nguyen
Thomas Nguyen

i agree with you to a certain degree. i guess i'm disillusioned because i start to realize more and more that compassion and forgiveness are the achilles heel of civilized people; they are remarkably valuable and part of what make us human, but anytime you see people refusing to take action against cruelty and corruption you will see them leaning on bastardized conceptions of pacifism and compassion to justify their neutrality. i think we are probably somewhat alike in our desires but we diverged and went different ways in response to our frustration with the world.

Christopher Bailey
Christopher Bailey

This. You would use the argument to introduce other apologetics.

Liam Nelson
Liam Nelson

No one, God being created would presuppose that he is not God. It is a mystery, one we may never realize.

Same like the trinity. God is explained to be the Father (a creator) but he has form and role as the Holy Spirit (which brings Gods energy/words/ideas/powers to mankind) and the Son, who is a being that is both fully God but fully a fleshly Human. Divine living in human flesh.

We experience them differently, but they're all simultaneously the one Godhead. A mystery that is fun to explore.

Ian Perez
Ian Perez

Yours is the only one that is constantly under attack by the materialists and hedonists in all aspects, including basic ideas of morality which are brushed off as "a social construct" by people who hate God even thought they are basic practical reason.

Jace Flores
Jace Flores

Does you faith make you a better, more complete person? Does your faith spill out to other parts of your life? Has your faith changed you for the better from the inside out?

If the answer is yes, don't worry about doctrine, let yourself be evidence that your faith is correct.

Jacob Rodriguez
Jacob Rodriguez

I just don't know if I really understand that, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me, I'm genuinely curious

Jace Phillips
Jace Phillips

That argument proved to me there is no god but Allah and Mohamed is his prophet.

In all seriousness though, that argument was discredited centuries ago.

Matthew Turner
Matthew Turner

Attached: lol-all-religions-are-stupid-i-dont-like-religion-but-31667899.png (631 KB, 500x1087)

Gavin Gutierrez
Gavin Gutierrez

The others are nephilim or demons.

This describes the Greco-Roman pantheon, the Norse gods and every other pagan god.

Genesis 6:4 (KJV) "There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown."

Andrew Murphy
Andrew Murphy

Forgiveness does not require us to allow or abet evil. People who break the law shall face punishments, but a Christian will give them an opportunity to truly repent in word and in their heart.

This forgiveness is power. It also avoids us from becoming robotic insect people like the Chinese or Muslims imo (who are bound by very neurotic, deadly laws).

Don't let the liberals get into your head and mix up your perceptions of words and ideas. Christians do not allow evil. Forgiveness is not about abetting evil or cucking. Forgiveness is a much deeper thing that releases the forgiver and the forgivee. God knew too that some crimes do not receive forgiveness and man is left to judge. And from the laws he judges others with, he too shall be judged one day.

Attached: 1567355907209.jpg (327 KB, 1150x1533)

Grayson Gonzalez
Grayson Gonzalez

jowforums.com/thread/226156375/politics (OP)

"There are millions of counterfeit dollars, so there can be no such thing as a real dollar."

Fucking idiocy.

Attached: 1561311506485.jpg (20 KB, 576x551)

Nicholas Allen
Nicholas Allen

Discredited by who and when?

Levi Gomez
Levi Gomez

Yeah I was a huge occult fag for quite awhile and it's common knowledge in those circles that the various "Gods" spirits and the like enjoy blood sacrifice. Most pagan religions had animal sacrifice/human sacrifice. The more blood the better.

It's believed this allowed them to manifest and to, in return, grant miracles within their limited scope.

But lo, how quickly were they felled when the light of the True Cross shone into their villaged. Their demon possessed priests melted away. The people as if free'd from a horrible curse converted en-masse. Churches and monasteries bloomed across Europe.

All hail the conquering Lord.

Attached: DualnatureofChristIconPantokrator.jpg (518 KB, 800x1547)

Elijah Fisher
Elijah Fisher

Thousands of people, almost immediately after it came out.

Tens seconds on google and you can find dozens of arguments proving it wrong. The fact you haven't even bothered to look is telling.

Elijah Lewis
Elijah Lewis

i really hate to link youtube videos but this video does it right i think youtube.com/watch?v=mpSsrM_SEJQ
it's basically
X(human,plant,animal or w.e) exists
X has a start (created) like being born or growing out of a seed
so X must be created by something else and in this case the parents or the parent plant's seed/fruit
God isn't like that since we believe that God is eternal without a beginning or an end. So he has no creator and wasn't created

Evan Hall
Evan Hall

I believe Christianity was one of the first religions to do away with blood sacrifice (instead we drink of God's sacrifice).

My belief is that this robbed the enemy of sustenance and starved out many cults and pagan religions.

Justin Ward
Justin Ward

Awesome, then you should have know problem finding one. I'll be hear until the thread dies

Elijah Harris
Elijah Harris

*no
kek

Oliver Bennett
Oliver Bennett

Simple retort: "All those Gods have a name, meaning someone named them. There is only one God whose name is, I AM THAT I AM. Which is not a name at all but an admission of omnipotence.

Jaxon Hernandez
Jaxon Hernandez

You are not "born again"/"converted". Search the scriptures for these terms and pray for faith.

Matthew 13:5-6, 20-21 (KJV) "Some fell upon stony places, where they had not much earth: and forthwith they sprung up, because they had no deepness of earth:
And when the sun was up, they were scorched; and because they had no root, they withered away.
But he that received the seed into stony places, the same is he that heareth the word, and user with joy receiveth it;
Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while: for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by he is offended."

Luke 22:31-32 (KJV) "And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat:
But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren."

Attached: Jesus.jpg (369 KB, 600x800)

Camden Stewart
Camden Stewart

Compare this to Islam which has two compulsory animal sacrifice rituals each year performed by hundreds of millions of people.

Satan is very hungry.

Jason Ortiz
Jason Ortiz

Lay out which version you use, since there are many different ways to disprove it.

Juan Nelson
Juan Nelson

The "one true god" thing is a relatively modern thing. Now I'm not a christian or of any abrahamic religion, but if you read the bible when Cain kills Abel he is banished to go live with "other peoples" which means they were not the only humans and more humans means more gods as the abrahamic god only made Adam and Eve and their offspring, but the bible does recognize other people existed.
And you see this is in other religions throughout history, the Romans for example of course had their pantheon (way before they converted) but when they were fighting the Gauls and the Britons they believed their gods existed too and essentially helped them as their gods helped them. There's a story of Romans invading an island that was sacred to the Britons, they slaughtered a bunch of druids and a Briton woman lit the pyre they were on on fire. The Romans saw this as a bad omen and blamed the troubles that befell them on the fact that they had unwittingly helped the Britons perform a ritual.
This "one god" is simply nonsense. There are many gods, they all take care of their own followers, and when their followers die they go to each respective afterlife as the gods they followed take their soul.

And as a rebuttal you can say "Out of the 10s of thousands of years of written human history, the majority of humanity has believe that a god or gods exist. But no it's you who is right, despite even some of the greatest minds in history like Einstein or Newton or Oppenheimer, no you're smarter than them all and you know what's correct.

Attached: 1567676488349.jpg (86 KB, 500x520)

Logan Howard
Logan Howard

What's worse than reddit atheists who dont understand the bible?

Jow Forums Christian's who dont understand the big bang theory

Not saying one is right or wrong, who am I to decide? But this argument has been a long receptive battle since the dawn of the dial up internet, and its tiring to see the same misinterpretations of information on both sides for years and years over and over again.

Tyler Watson
Tyler Watson

blood sacrifice
At the bottom end, that's what Christianity represents, JC as the Ultimate sacrifice, to end all sacrifices.
The blood is important across all cultures user ... that's not by accident

Jacob Carter
Jacob Carter

A lot of Christianity does come across as a response to other religions of the time. But what Jesus taught is the core of it and all you need imho.

Wyatt Carter
Wyatt Carter

Just tell him to attend the Orthodox Christian church and he will figure out soon enough that he has found the true church.

It's that easy.

Attached: ortho.png (3.5 MB, 1497x753)

Blake Wright
Blake Wright

What other people believe or not believe should not affect what you believe.

Strange how some people vehemently hate something that is someone else's personal belief. How is that different from scorning a man for loving someone who is of another race, or another country, or of the same sex?

Is hating Christians the only acceptable discrimination nowadays?

Attached: EgyptFrogBes.jpg (10 KB, 236x285)

Aaron Reyes
Aaron Reyes

your friends are right. the abrahamic faiths have so many holes in them i cannot see how they survived after the invention of the printing press and widespread literacy. but then again 21st century people actually believe that late dated, after the fact "prophecies" regarding the 605 BC babylonian captivity and the jerusalem siege of 70AD somehow pertain to events thousands of years after they were written.

Leo Peterson
Leo Peterson

Probable nephilim.

Daniel 2:43 (KJV) "And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay."

Leo Walker
Leo Walker

2+2=4

2+2=5
2+2=6
2+2=7
2+2=8
2+2=9
2+2=10
All those other answers are wrong, therefore your answer can't be right
Peak fedora logic

Aiden Wood
Aiden Wood

God is the absolute first principle and highest principle and Truth governing all reality, from which Being emerges. Anything that is not this is not God, whether or not people choose to call it a god. God is not any superior being within a hierarchy or any creator or any guiding spirit, though what people call 'gods' often is. If these 'gods' do exist within the ultimate reality of one God, which necessarily exists, then they are simply other elements of Creation.

Juan Hughes
Juan Hughes

He was sent to Nod which were the dark lands away from God's radiance. Aka prototype hell. Hell is the absence of God's grace and presence.

Those who hate God enter hell, those who love God and have made themselves proper can enter into closeness with God and thus they enter heaven. IMO.

The many Gods thing is also very suspect. A true God would have no need to be born from the physical world. Pagan Gods are of the physical world almost exclusively. Beings of matter. Likely demons or imaginations.

The one God was stronger then the Pagan faith and that is why it, in a Darwinian fashion, is gone. Only the street shitters practice large scale polytheism now. No one wants to live in that jungle hell hole surrounded by the street shitters and their demons.

Blake Martinez
Blake Martinez

That nonphysical things, such as numbers, concepts, ideas.. etc. have existence, they are real.

Kayden Richardson
Kayden Richardson

There is only one true god. And he is me.

Daniel Sanders
Daniel Sanders

All religions have their truth.
All is one. Yin/Yang are one entity

Islam/Judaism are Yang/dark religions
Christianity is a religion of the light.

You are forever climbing or falling.
Hence the stairway to heaven and highway to hell.

Attached: 1567204249192.jpg (76 KB, 685x684)

Landon Smith
Landon Smith

"God is not any superior being within a hierarchy"

What. Yes, by being GOD he is at the top of the hierarchy as the highest principle and truth.

Elijah Cruz
Elijah Cruz

Thank you HH Clown-chan

Attached: OrthoWedding.jpg (44 KB, 600x407)

Charles Gray
Charles Gray

Basically you can say that according to the Bible, all the other gods exist but are less powerful than god, that he knows they exist but he is superior and he will favor the ones who believe in him and not the other usurpers and their false and shallow promises (like the idols of canaan)

Ian Powell
Ian Powell

Is hating Christians the only acceptable discrimination nowadays?
That's how it originally was m8. In fact, Christianity is back to where it should be imho, a thorn in the side of the corrupt elites and their brainwashed masses, not the dominant religion with questionable doctrine and twisting of scripture to support the indefensible.

Ryder Anderson
Ryder Anderson

Gods cease to be worshipped when their believers stop being fortunate. Just because 3000 Gods supposedly underperformed doesn't mean they cease to exist (if they ever did) and doesn't have shit to do with yours.
Religions evolve over time. Many go extinct, a few have massive staying power because those Gods come through for their worshippers.

Nolan Gomez
Nolan Gomez

Yes exactly. I mean to say that anything other than that which is the very top cannot be called God. Things that are above other things are not God just because they are above other things, since God is still above them

Asher Ward
Asher Ward

This, also don't take the stories literally

Dylan James
Dylan James

I pray to "the Gods that be" or "whoever divinity is willing to listen to my plea" or do it the way it was done in the Old Testament: To the Elohim, or also to The Council of Gods/Divines which was mentioned as a thing in the bible too.

Then I offer a sacrifice or an offering, something I will miss or do something Good that would otherwise be bothersome.

About morality, I believe it is Constant and Innate so if you know your stuff, and know what is Good and what is Wrong then no god will turn their back against you.

Liam Kelly
Liam Kelly

To add on, Exodus is pretty explicit that other gods exist, can't remember where though. God created everything including those gods or what eventually led to those gods coming into existence imho.

Cameron Gutierrez
Cameron Gutierrez

The many pagan faiths still exist today, while christianity has become the most prevalent, it has not wiped out the other faiths.
The gods of various religions are not "of the physical world" They merely have physical things ATTRIBUTED to them. For example thunder is not what makes up Thor or Kuhr, but they are both seen as gods of thunder, they created thunder. Alithra goddess of life and creation is also seen as the goddess of the forest, not because the forest is what makes her, but she made the forests and they belong to her.
Your god is a singular god and thus everything is attributed to him in your view. You do the same thing we do but instead of many you have one. It's quite like how many countries have many leaders and some countries have a dictator.

Austin Scott
Austin Scott

You are forever climbing or falling.
Wrong. The negative state WILL be eliminated on Judgement day, Evil is incoherent, weak, and self-destroying. God is All-Good, evil is an experimental demonstration of limited duration for educational purposes.

Attached: l061b-en.png (188 KB, 1239x1754)

Carter Taylor
Carter Taylor

With faith, if you're doing it right, you fakeass nigger.

Hunter Ortiz
Hunter Ortiz

Adolf Hitler is real and actually existed not too long ago

Noah Carter
Noah Carter

Very Christian and moral of you. To wish hellfire on your fellow man. I’m pretty sure you’re going to join them for wishing that upon them.

Ryan Edwards
Ryan Edwards

2020 is gonna be one hell of a year.

The Betrayal is Remembered.

Andrew Fisher
Andrew Fisher

You don't.
Your god is nothing but a sham.
Catholicism is nothing but a 2000 year old pedophile cult.
All religions springing from it are thus completely invalidated, and are nothing but an example of what happens when one relies too much on "faith".

Zachary Howard
Zachary Howard

That's an assumption. Numbers, concepts and ideas are phantoms of the human mind and don't really exist.

You're just making an assertion, and I can dismiss it by making an assertion. I don't have to accept it.

If you insist on arguing they are real, I humor you and can merely assert it does nothing to prove the existence of God and more than it does Allah, Thor, or the Speed Force from DC Comics. Stated another way, you're creating a concept to fill in the gaps and calling it God, and then declaring the concept you just created immune to the transcendental argument. It's circular reasoning. It's the same as people who insist Dark Energy is actually God. "I don't know, therefore the version of God from my very specific Christian denomination is true"

Again though, none of that matters since I don't need to accept your premise.

Isaiah Lee
Isaiah Lee

Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.

Liam Myers
Liam Myers

look into "Astro-Theology"

it's all a metaphor for the sun.

Bentley Sanders
Bentley Sanders

The many Pagan faiths -do not- exist in any real way. They're re-creations of what 1960s people THOUGHT they were like using books written by Christians 250+ years after the countries had Christanized.

Pagan religions today are the biggest pile of woo woo, self denial and straight up larp that exists today.

/They did not keep written records/

Joshua Barnes
Joshua Barnes

hahahahaha imagine falling for the life is temporary I should enjoy the material world and look away from religion and God meme.

Henry Richardson
Henry Richardson

Just tell them the pursuit of God has been endless and that the belief systems of man tell the tale of one tapestry, your pursuit led you to christ. Its up to them to forge their own pursuit or not. Christ isn't about inquisitions it's about strength in faith. Christ and his philosophies are the culmination of man's relationship with the divine aka (creation) the universe is God and God made us in his image we are a microcosm that can record the motions of Creation and create thing ourselves to a lesser extent.

Jaxon Walker
Jaxon Walker

Imagine being such a retard that you believe in a god that is undeniably false when you follow the history.
Do you remember that?
History?
Oh no, you don't.
Statistically speaking you more than likely either failed or did not pay attention beyond receiving a passing grade.
Read a fucking book, and destroy your fucking phone, you fucking hypocrite.

Chase Johnson
Chase Johnson

yep me too

Robert Garcia
Robert Garcia

Christ. He literally died for your sins. He explicitly stated this kek could you be more fucking retarded.

Dominic Phillips
Dominic Phillips

I am as Christian as one can be I suppose. Came to it as an adult, heard the Gospel story and accepted it, got saved, and baptised. I am living again in Christ, the old me is dead. I believe and I can't go back now.
That said, I look at Mormons and shake my head ...

Attached: quadrology.jpg (85 KB, 700x700)

Xavier Carter
Xavier Carter

All arguments put forth an assertion....

but anyway, do you accept the premise that logic has a real existence, yes or no?

Ethan Martin
Ethan Martin

Christ is a literal gay roman who drowned, then his gay lover (who happened to be the emperor) started a cult around him.
A shit load of things came to pass, and then christianity was born.
Much like the original form, the primary focus of this church (the Roman Catholic Church) was gay sex.
Except somehow this went horribly wrong and become about gay sex with children.
That's what your religion represents.
Gay pedophiles.
KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING PEDO

Isaiah Russell
Isaiah Russell

yeah my god is stupid
i prefer the god that let us murder homos
this new christian goy is about respecting individuals and really stupid, don't listen

Jaxon Roberts
Jaxon Roberts

Good analysis, user. Material wealth gives a false sense of security and distracts you from the essentials. Losing almost all of my money was unironically one of the best things that ever happened to me, because it brought me back to God (I had been an atheist for a long time; now I've recovered financially with lessons learned).

Lincoln Morales
Lincoln Morales

All religions are just trying to describe the same God. One just does it better than others. And while there may be thousands of Gods there aren't thousands of religions since most of these God's are just from a hundred or less polytheistic religions. And only a few dozen religions have survived in the mordern day.

Eli Barnes
Eli Barnes

nearly 3000
Not even close. I hate christcucks as much as the nexr guy, but there has only been a handful of religions and out of those only a few Gods would be comparible to dead kike on a stick

Atheism is stupidity as not believing in some form of a metaphysical event (god) is admitting that we should not exist.

Elijah Wilson
Elijah Wilson

be confident and blunt

Christ is King and they can blow off if they disagree.

Jaxson Long
Jaxson Long

is that a real forum?

Jeremiah Torres
Jeremiah Torres

Nope. Logic is merely a construct of the human mind to understand the inputs coming in to the senses.

You're going to have a lousy time with that argument starting there. Start with proving the universe exists and we can talk.

And again, since there are dozens of arguments against you, here's another one even if I accepted the premise: I can just use Goedel's completeness theorem to prove that logic proves its own existence.

John Ward
John Ward

There's literally no historical proof for anything you mentioned meanwhile there's a great deal of evidence for Jesus being real and dying for your sins. The perversions of the Catholic church are a feature of the war on christ and the Church itself. This has been waging since Christ's death. There are secret society's choraling people into certain beliefs. You have been choraled. Pet little satanist atheists idiot.

Grayson Sullivan
Grayson Sullivan

do /replyall

Oliver Ross
Oliver Ross

Same here user.

I saw that in the pursuit of wealth, our women were now forced to work. I saw people slaving extra hours to afford new toys and fancy things (that they'd get rid of soon enough).

Families were atomized and the pursuit of wealth drives an inhuman style of labor which kills people (see the Japanese and the Puritans).

Sure some people can use their great wealth to help many, but I'd say they are decidedly rare. It makes more sense in a traditional society where the upper society and church are working together. Then you get the production of beautiful churches, great art, culture and the cultivation of higher virtues.

Now in this classless, money based society any perverted pedophile with a shark like mind can amass great wealth and power. The Jews cultivate vice for wealth for example and have great power in this broken system because of it.

God over Money

Jackson Davis
Jackson Davis

dead kike on a stick
But Jesus was killed by the proto-kikes..?

Kayden Watson
Kayden Watson

Oh no it must be retarded.

Imagine for a second that we deny that the ultimate God exists. History in all legitimate traces shows us undeniably that a man called Jesus came and performed miracles and was widely disliked for his claims. History also shows us that countless miracles continued to occur in his name around his followers, and thousands of miracles have been attributed to saints, as well as countless immense supernatural signs around the world. These are documented facts of the history of humanity, and have been thoroughly investigated by leading scholars, theologians, philosophers, in every age. Now tracing this Jesus character and all these signs further back and reading between the lines, either we conclude that the God pointed to does exist and has acted through prophets and scriptures and peoples, and that this is the same God who transcends Being which we posit in philosophy as the First Cause and Ultimate Principle, or we conclude that there is some other fuckery going on, which again points to some other conceptual of spirituality, which again leads to something which would end up being called God.

Brandon Rivera
Brandon Rivera

Logic certainly has a real life basis. You fucking nigger tier philosopher. It is logical and true that if you do something a reaction will happen. Even down to the abstract level of thought. Existence and the functionality of atoms is the very evidence of logic and reason, because with enough knowledge you can assert an effect on something even as small as an atom.

Benjamin Clark
Benjamin Clark

I am an Atheist
PhD
lmaoooo what a fucktard. The paper I wipe my ass with is better than your """credentials"""

Parker Morgan
Parker Morgan

Fucking based
Athiest is a retarded position to have.

Adrian Morris
Adrian Morris

Prove atoms exist nigger.

You can't assume anything exists because it's all equally possible you're a brain in a jar and everything you think you know is an illusion.

Jayden Cooper
Jayden Cooper

It's not so much as believing in a god to be saved after death, it's more so believing in principle to be saved before death.

Wyatt Morales
Wyatt Morales

This is not a properly Christian response. It's generally recognized that evil spirits and pagan forces were real in the ancient world, and are still today. So the Christian God is not the only powerful otherworldly force in the world. But He is the only one that's truly God.

Basically, if you pray to some other god, you might get a result, but that other god is not the Almighty.

Nolan Morgan
Nolan Morgan

(((evidence)))
the jews have aided the catholics by providing them with your fake proof.
You don't even need proof to see the church is nothing but a longstanding pedophile ring.
They were fucking implicated via epstein you fucking goyim trash

Daniel Carter
Daniel Carter

Your sources of history comes from the people who created your religion.
If that isn't an immediate red flag to you, you're braindead.

Levi Ortiz
Levi Ortiz

Einstein or Newton or Oppenheimer

The gods of Science are fallible and corrupt. The indoctrinated are too blinded to investigate for themselves, and the knowing shills are rewarded in this life for their efforts as the oligarchs' sheepdogs.

Carter Lewis
Carter Lewis

Christians and "pagans" alike love the Lord of the Rings because it has both, basically set in a "pagan" world with clean Christian ethics.

Jayden Morgan
Jayden Morgan

So you would say that only the physical world exist, that we are just the energic play between matter?

Andrew Rogers
Andrew Rogers

Alot of the proof comes from Romans some who were adverse to Christians. I hate christ hating Jews too.
But I think you are blinded by hate and suspicion. Christians are the true Jews and Judaism is a perversion of a faith that had evolved into Christianity. He was literally killed by the priesthood of (((Judaism))) who then wrote about him simmering in shit in hell. The global elite are satanists too. That's essentially all the proof I need to know that Jesus christ is the Lord and died for our sins. If you have Kvetching kikes who won't even use a plus sign and decadent elite hating on him that's proof enough for me. Pagan nigger larpers and super stormweiners like yourself be damned.

Fuck luciferians fuck christ hating Jews and fuck jannies

Kevin Gonzalez
Kevin Gonzalez

Romans weren't adverse to Christians, they fucking created Christianity.
Fucking idiot.

Adam Perry
Adam Perry

only the physical world exist
Be careful with those assumptions user. I have no proof anything except for my own thoughts exist, let alone the physical world.

Jack Garcia
Jack Garcia

Well that just isn't true, and if you had actually investigated your claims and verified them for yourself, perhaps even opened a few books, you would understand that.

Since Christianity was in fact being attacked a buried for most of it's primitive existence, the opposite is in fact true, which adds further authenticity to those who successfully compiled the information defending it and affirming historical fact. The Jews, Muslims, Pagans all wanted nothing to do with it, and actively fought to suppress it and rewrite the truth of Jesus' coming. Your idea that the source comes from the people who 'created' the religion assumes that the religion was 'created' as some narrative to push some agenda, which is historically false if you look at the actual historicity and foundations of the churches and Christian communities, and the documentation, spread and development of the teachings.

Your excellency is more than invited to dispute these claims with actual evidence though. If you can't, then I advise taking the bitter pill of humility and turning to Christ.

Sebastian Wright
Sebastian Wright

Matthew 10:32-39 (KJV) Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.
He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

Jaxon Thomas
Jaxon Thomas

What level of fucking double think do you need to be this retarded

Jason White
Jason White

arguing logic with atheists
just accept that your beliefs aren't based in logic, but in spirituality christcuck.

Attached: 1563069879926.jpg (15 KB, 340x236)

Jordan Brooks
Jordan Brooks

Good rebuttal: there's an infinite amount of answers for 2+2, but there's still only one correct answer.

Logan Bailey
Logan Bailey

Just having done the required reading. Please explain yourself if you disagree.

Caleb Peterson
Caleb Peterson

That's an assumption. Numbers, concepts and ideas are phantoms of the human mind and don't really exist.

Either the nonphysical world has existence or it doesn't.

Law of excluded middle.

You can also say that you're unsure, nothing wrong with that.

Lincoln Murphy
Lincoln Murphy

And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.
Never understood that part, can someone please explain? My guess is that it doesn't have to do with a pretty piece of jewelry.

Jonathan Hernandez
Jonathan Hernandez

Seems to working well so far.

Besides Logic has no real existance

Lincoln Perez
Lincoln Perez

Don't forget FAGANS

Attached: runes-semitic.png (613 KB, 1144x1016)

Grayson Morris
Grayson Morris

Based

Ian Nelson
Ian Nelson

No.
I'm not going to argue with you anymore.
The only thing you need to know is that the catholic church rapes children, and has done so for thousands of years.
If you base any of your beliefs of of this group, you are taking part in actual, real evil.

Adam Kelly
Adam Kelly

Yes it does. Logic has a real life basis. Why are you such a cumbrained hippy

Ethan Smith
Ethan Smith

You accept your responsibilities in life, your sufferings to bear, and you fight as Jesus did for what is right and good, for the praise and glory of God. If you don't, you are not worthy of God, of Heaven, of eternal life. This applies even more to those who hear the Gospel and turn their backs than to those who have not received Christ as mediator yet.

Wyatt Barnes
Wyatt Barnes

Our God is the primordial light from which all else springs. Countless religions have worshipped this same God going back to the dawn of man. The pantheons of humanoid and animalistic ‘gods’ are more recent traditions. Most, including Judaism, are direct adaptions of the pan-Mesopotamian pantheon inherited from the Sumerians. The Jewish god correlates to the Sumerian god Anu, chief of the assembly and father of the gods— early Jews knew him as “Ēl Yahvé” and his children as the “Elohim.” Nearly every religion in human history has been dedicated to either the God of Light or to the lower beings of this corrupted realm, the pagan gods and their chief Anu. Christianity and most other religions of the True God are symbolized by the Sun, while the most prominent lower ‘gods’ correspond to the various planets with Saturn symbolizing the corrupted being Anu that crafted this material realm.

Attached: 7ADCDCC3-ADE7-4241-A0EA-269D2B0EE0F0.png (225 KB, 766x463)

Levi Bennett
Levi Bennett

Perhaps you could suggest that the universal need for belief in an ultimate deity - across all times and cultures - is an indication of a deep spiritual truth.These other preoples were searching for that truth too in their own flawed and imperfect way. You believe that you have found that truth as revealed by Christ and accept it as a matter of faith which you do not force on others.
Something along those lines - humble,honest etc.. dont act butthurt and smile/laugh if necessary. Good luck

Isaac Lee
Isaac Lee

Well done, you've managed to fail at discussion on the place with the lowest standard required to assert your beliefs and position in the entire world. Repent before the unfortunate day you have to explain yourself in front of superior beings and Christ will carry you himself.

Luke Gonzalez
Luke Gonzalez

It's a sound way of being denied heaven on a technicality. Then again some of the legal details in some of these faiths can be complex. It's tricky.

Thomas Allen
Thomas Allen

They're just mad because they're sodomites that'll burn in hell. You don't have to defend yourself from the degenerates, God will smite them down with time.

Gabriel Martin
Gabriel Martin

Bagans are not real, but it's still okay to like your history and culture. Just don't take the hippy pill and start worshiping ponds and shit again.

youtube.com/watch?v=_CwfAyqitcU&t

Attached: goku.png (1.04 MB, 1280x712)

Gabriel Jackson
Gabriel Jackson

No they didn't they routinely had groups of Christians in the games in Rome being fed to lions. They developed a code to meet and spread their faith that is where the fish symbolism comes from. You have a fucking retarded metal heads knowledge of history and religion. I bet you've said hail odin at least once in your life you little faggot

Noah Howard
Noah Howard

I'm not trying to turn you.
I'm not trying to convince you.
I have the facts.
You don't.
Whether or not you choose to believe them is up to you.
Not going to stop me from calling you a faggot who is being mentally repurposed into slave morality so that you can worship (((Jesus)))

Josiah Jenkins
Josiah Jenkins

But I thought the atheist worldview rejects the real existence of logic. Why can't you gay homosexuals come to a consensuses.

Aren't you the 'objective' worldview.

Brandon Diaz
Brandon Diaz

It's a sound way of AVOIDING * being denied heaven on a technicality

Joseph Robinson
Joseph Robinson

Try reading a book not created by jews.

Julian Phillips
Julian Phillips

That makes perfect sense but why a cross? The quote is from before Jesus' crucifixion.

Elijah Price
Elijah Price

I'm a Christian who was just told by one atheist that logic doesn't exist and another told me it does.

Let that sink in.

Dylan Powell
Dylan Powell

The fish symbol may have arisen as Christ's birth coincided with the beginning of the age of Pisces

Jayden Myers
Jayden Myers

some semi literate arabs several thousand years ago knew more about science than we do today.
Just stop.

Levi Garcia
Levi Garcia

I'm asking you to share the facts, the entire world is eternal witness to the fact that you are failing to assert your position and covering the board in your tears instead.

Evan Sanchez
Evan Sanchez

I bet you believe the moon landing was real

Logan Butler
Logan Butler

Well, your friend is a douche for sending it. You shouldn’t even bother, just ignore/ostracize him

Ryan Allen
Ryan Allen

You are likely not an actual Christian if you have no problem using profanity.

Andrew Hernandez
Andrew Hernandez

my magic fairy faith healing works....
....except when it doesn’t.

Gabriel Sanders
Gabriel Sanders

Utterly pathetic. I've got a lot of my history from antisemitic sources and semetic sources. Because I'm not a cumbrained little nigger mind. You have to read and see all to even consider thinking you can approximate an answer. Go on tell me about how your pagan nigger philosophy or Athiest view helped build Europe up from huts and tribal to modernity.. Pro tip you fucking can't. When Europe was Christian and wary of the Jews for their crimes against Christ.
If Christianity was so Jewish, why is one of the saints a young Italian boy who died in a Jewish blood ritual in trentino, Simone de trentino
Now I see you for what you are shill. Fuck off

Attached: Simonino-Trento.jpg (308 KB, 2048x1536)

Justin Ortiz
Justin Ortiz

Nah, it's not the churches fault gay men infiltrated it with their evil. Just goes to show what happens when you allow fags near children. It is however the churches fault for covering it up out of either shame, guilt, or both.

Adam Roberts
Adam Roberts

I'm starting to see this thread everyday and I dont want to damage the OPs credibility but it's starting to glow.

Noah Anderson
Noah Anderson

Yeah it did. I'm aware of the symbology and astrotheisims effect on the bible and all religions.
The eygptians were capable of preservation of bodies that we cannot replicate today. You have a bill nigh the science guys view of history, religion and science. You'd do well to have 20% more Eddie bravo in you

Leo Torres
Leo Torres

The cross wasn't some arbitrary punishment for Jesus, it was (and did represent) the highest punishment given out by the Romans.

I never claimed magic faith healing works on demand, nor does anyone with a brain advise on relying on faith healing. All I did was point to the fact that miracles have occurred and continue to occur and are verifiable, and assert the position that this does not mean in any way that they will occur for everyone who asks.

You could challenge yourself to dispute actual evidenced miracles, but that would hurt your head too much because you wouldn't be just relying on throwing mud at an imaginary target.

Oliver Jackson
Oliver Jackson

Would you run over this thread in your car if you could.

Alexander Harris
Alexander Harris

concept of god =/= a specific god
most of those "3000" gods are just rehashes or amalgamations of certain archetypical gods
believing in Jesus because you agree w/ his teachings
Also this is like the tenth time I've seen this pic on Jow Forums.

Austin Williams
Austin Williams

Thanks user, 10/10.

Attached: 1538614343963.png (309 KB, 635x720)

Ryan Richardson
Ryan Richardson

They covered it up because the church has been infiltrated by Esoteric School initiates aka mystery babylon. The last pope who really went after these pieces of shit is the only pope to ever step down and not serve till death. Do you think this is a coincidence? He was based but he was deposed

Aaron Morris
Aaron Morris

fucking Truth

Eli King
Eli King

Brave

Attached: atheist-rgervais-2011-07-25-ricky1.jpg (152 KB, 600x780)

Eli Wilson
Eli Wilson

Also read up on Kierkegaard if you haven't already.

Chase Anderson
Chase Anderson

There is no rebuttal, and you're gonna get laughed at even harder every time you come up with excuses to believe blindly in something you know not if it is there.

If only you practiced a religion that gave you feedback!

Zachary Powell
Zachary Powell

The Jews were a MEANS TO AN END. That end was for the Birth of Christ to coincide with a specific set of circumstances.

The Jews carried ideas and were once a noble people. Those noble blooded Jews all died though. They were replaced by people like the Pharisees and worse, the Babylonian sorcerers (from where their blood letting rituals come from imo).

Gods chosen people had been destroyed and capstoned their destruction when they got Christ murdered.

Since then they have become Satans chosen. Remember when Jesus is tempted in the desert and Satan lifts him high into the sky and says basically "If you worship me, all of this I will give you."

This shows dominion over physical things by the devil. We humans were once creatures of spirit who have fallen to a lower state. Jesus Christ is the savior who tells us how to return. It is a difficult task but we have hope in Christ's mercy.

tl;dr: Jews were once a good and noble people. They turned away from God many times and the Good Jews died long ago. They became degenerates and killed Christ, sealing their pact with their new master Satan.

Today Jews run all vice and actively work to destroy Christian beliefs and culture.

Attached: bilberry.png (656 KB, 558x768)

Chase Ward
Chase Ward

Just found the place and It's full of info. If any user here is questioning his faith or lack thereof I suggest checking this out, Article, vid/pod. It helps to clarify how Christ is the Savior, without all the kikery.

Austin Young
Austin Young

No this is a board of peace and I dont know what you mean by this.

Eli Sullivan
Eli Sullivan

((There)) messiah is not your messiah.

Andrew Lopez
Andrew Lopez

your wording true, your spacing burns my eyes tho

Kayden Morgan
Kayden Morgan

Christians in many ways, should be, the Anti-Jew. But the denominations that grew after the Schism (Orthodoxy in the West turned to > Catholics > Lutherans (Anyone can be an expert on God so..) > Anglicans > Protestants > Baptists, Mormons etc.

Each new group is farther away from the truth and is thus more easily corrupted. Now the Jews have turned the spiritually ignorant people in America into Pro-Israel/Pro-Jews!

The Devil is real

Luis Gomez
Luis Gomez

Based

Nathan James
Nathan James

I meant you should always check your tire thread every 15,000 miles. Yeah that what I meant...….I also support Israel!

Jayden Diaz
Jayden Diaz

Our God came down to us. In all other religions, man tries to go 'up' to get to god or god is somewhere 'up there' and you have to achieve this and that to get to that god. Christ literally came down to us and as bishop Sheen said, our God stumbled to His throne.

Charles Walker
Charles Walker

If you get even a single bit of info from a semetic source you may as well just convert unless you fucking hate yourself.

Owen Russell
Owen Russell

I'm not saying religion is obsolete, but 2000 year old theories regarding the age of Earth are obsolete. Also, using salt as a preservative isn't exactly rocket science.

Mason Ramirez
Mason Ramirez

You have to know thy enemies works to be defended. You literally sound like an idiot. You don't sound wise. You're a ball of animal hate or a anti Christian shill. Either one's embarrassing. Please fuck off kek

Oliver Perry
Oliver Perry

I'm truly glad for you user. Be safe and God bless you and your family

Jonathan Ross
Jonathan Ross

Our God came down to us.
Says so in a book.

Christian Gutierrez
Christian Gutierrez

15,000 is a lot. I would not check it every day but maybe after long travel, definently before interstate travel. Every 15k i would check hoses upper and lower radiator and any other exposed ones that you can get at the store for a couple bucks.

Nathaniel Parker
Nathaniel Parker

christianity didn't make europeans anti-semetic, they were anti-semetic before christianity

Just another example of christfags putting the cart before the horse and praying it'll work. Everyone with half a brain sees through you faggots.

Robert Brown
Robert Brown

Fuck your slave morality Judaic religion of guilt. Your god is weak and pathetic. The true god values strength and power and doing what’s best for your’s and your people’s genetic interests.

Leo Cruz
Leo Cruz

If you truly believe the basis is a book, and not the living God, living Church and living tradition, then you have been led astray by the most normie-level consumerism.

Lucas Torres
Lucas Torres

First:
Muh christkikery is the only one religion where gods have walked the earth
Seriously nigger? Have you ever looked at any religious book that wasn't the shitty desert book?
Second:
I can't believe your religion because mine happens in real life.

David Rogers
David Rogers

There's nothing in the bible the explicitly defines the earths age. The old testament is quite clearly the newer written account of an older spoken tradition. It is why the Rabbinical jew has developed rhythmic methods to remember the torah a lot of religious tradition is often oral then later recorded.
You are a fucking brainlet. The young earth theory is a perversion

Angel Lewis
Angel Lewis

The modern christians will never make a viable nationalist group. It goes against the core of your values. You can try it, and it'll fail, like all the others have.

The godless eurocucks will actually great better nationalist groups than american christians ever could. They already exist and are building quickly.

Isaiah Wood
Isaiah Wood

It's a scientific fact Christ existed, whether you believe He was the Son of God or not. Also, the point of the thread is the question how is your religion different from the others. If you want to argue about muh evidence, that's another matter and not the topic of this thread.
Pagans lost.

Parker Sanchez
Parker Sanchez

Doesn't matter, I don't follow a 2000 year old baby raping cult.
By the way, I don't hate you.
I have righteous anger against your shitty rapecult and you will all be shot on sight post-event.
You religious nutters of all stripes will not survive the coming winter.

Christian Gonzalez
Christian Gonzalez

christogenea.org/CNT/contents
I felt this same way and I'm not saying this is correct, I am saying you should do some reading here

Landon Johnson
Landon Johnson

That's true, but I buy mine used. It's saves a lot but you have to keep up with them. They can bubble up too which sucks.

I going to /o/, later, also Ricky Gervais is a unfunny fag.

Jacob White
Jacob White

It's better than getting a 2019 Corvette with the 35% interest.

Gabriel Brooks
Gabriel Brooks

ikr its almost like someone or something subverted the truth

Jayden White
Jayden White

Violent hate filled nutter confusing hate/anger with indignation

Juan Green
Juan Green

They couldn't destroy it so they misrepresented it as much as possible instead.

Eli Myers
Eli Myers

Polytheism is monotheism in the making.

Urantia

Dylan Garcia
Dylan Garcia

Thanks for the comfiest thread of the evening anons, goodnight.

Attached: 1536970216239.gif (645 KB, 969x700)

Ryder Rivera
Ryder Rivera

Goodnight user, sleep well.

Connor Rogers
Connor Rogers

This

Jason King
Jason King

there have been over 9000 gods and My God destroyed them all. He also loves Jews who are the chosen people.

Jason Morales
Jason Morales

If you're such a brainlet that you aren't aware of the differences between hate and anger, you need to be locked up.
You see, hate is completely useless as an emotion.
Anger on the other hand, is the purest method of change.
All other driving factors behind change are doomed to failure, whether a quick failure or a slow corrupted failure, as we have in this country, which is directly attributable to the existence of religion.

William Lopez
William Lopez

Where the chosen people
Now they belong to Satan more often then not
The chosen people are Christians now.

Jason Jenkins
Jason Jenkins

Logic
Study post #2 in image until you can recite it in front of them.

Attached: 1529716420.png (170 KB, 1280x1148)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit