This is peak white male relaxation

Austin Nguyen
Austin Nguyen

why do conservitards hate it so much? why does what i put in my body effect you?
weed ruins your brain!!
proceeds to down a half gallon of jack daniels and pop two percocet and a xanax for his (((anxiety)))

Attached: F4E6ADF1-CAC0-4615-B84A-4F4A58403EF5.png (629 KB, 750x1334)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uKxq_8Mphzs
youtube.com/watch?v=fAE6aZRzTIc&feature=youtu.be&t=113
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabinoid_hyperemesis_syndrome
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3hizRr8mxQ

Parker White
Parker White

I don't drink or do drugs. What now, faggot?

Joshua Miller
Joshua Miller

smoking weed turns you into a nigger
FACT

Daniel Sanchez
Daniel Sanchez

Alcohol is better and weed attracts niggers

Dylan Hernandez
Dylan Hernandez

What decade are you living in? Pretty sure red states have the highest weed use

Daniel Torres
Daniel Torres

I think this is supposed to be funny because that is the worst blunt ever rolled
Looks like a weird dick nigga

Logan Wilson
Logan Wilson

Weed makes me incredibly anxious.

A bar and a perc 20 on the other hand...now that's the white man's panacea.

Luis Hall
Luis Hall

Weed causes long term emotional regulation problems and interferes with your REM sleep.

Evan White
Evan White

how is alcohol better? throwing up all night and having a hangover doesn’t sound like fun to me

Robert Jones
Robert Jones

Looks like you're holding a turd.

Justin Parker
Justin Parker

Want a prize? You’ll still die like the rest of us.

Joseph Hughes
Joseph Hughes

relaxation
just start your HRT already

Ian Walker
Ian Walker

Go to bed Noah

Evan Jones
Evan Jones

it’s a backwoods, yeah it looks shitty but I got about 4.5 stuffed in it

Caleb Kelly
Caleb Kelly

false. literally lost the most weight in my life and got a well paying wagecuck 9-5 after smoking weed. would not have been interested in gematria or political incorrectness without it.

everything in moderation. can't smoke like i use too. would be able to smoke a whole king sized joint in one sitting in my early 20s. only a few puffs and i'm out not but still enjoyable after a long week

Robert Hernandez
Robert Hernandez

The very bottom of my grinder has this extra compartment where only the finest weed dust goes into because of the filter. I just rolled a joint and and packed it with like 3 months worth of that weed dust. What is about to happen boys?

Ian Evans
Ian Evans

It doesn't effect me. But one day you'll realize and wonder why nothing seems to be enough for you.

Attached: 8i3t.png (497 KB, 936x929)

Wyatt Perry
Wyatt Perry

t. cletus who’s never left his township of 20 meth addicts

Colton Reyes
Colton Reyes

benzos
If you're going to take some shit that you shouldn't be taking to begin with, why not go for anticholinergics?
(for the record I'm against this type of drug abuse but I like hypothetical conversation)

Joshua Lewis
Joshua Lewis

Maybe learn some self-control, you fucking degenerate piece of shit? Nobody vomits or gets a hangover from a drink or two.

Kevin Harris
Kevin Harris

A Black dick? No thanks, faggot.

Juan Rodriguez
Juan Rodriguez

Nice, check out the Bible
It’s awesome
Unironically

Leo Young
Leo Young

Source on emotional problems because I seem to rage whenever I first run out of weed desu

Michael Hughes
Michael Hughes

it’s called keef it’ll be rough to smoke but you’ll be feeling nice. have a nice ride friend

Carter Allen
Carter Allen

I don't either. And yea. I do.

Elijah Williams
Elijah Williams

why would i want to believe in what desert kikes had to say thousands of years ago

William Foster
William Foster

It’s going to burn really fast and you’re not going to enjoy it lolol

Lincoln Cruz
Lincoln Cruz

Yes, and I'm in full control of my faculties as a responsible adult. I'm sorry your life is so dreadful that you have to get dopamine releases through chemical dependency.

Matthew Nelson
Matthew Nelson

cannabis is native to the middle east, it has nothing to do with white males at all.

Cameron Richardson
Cameron Richardson

I threw up off of a 90% THC dab the other week
for reference regular joints are like 15-30% THC

However I can hold my liquor and finish off a fifth of Irish whiskey in 2-3 days

Kevin Ramirez
Kevin Ramirez

you'll probably lie around like a dazed nigger. have fun idiot

Leo Flores
Leo Flores

Conservatives have a fear of the unknown
They're conservative.
Do you need this broken down further?

Owen Wilson
Owen Wilson

This, and a blow job

Lincoln Rodriguez
Lincoln Rodriguez

I can respect your decision to only alter your conscious state with your own hardware, but it's all chemicals innit?
I'm not arguing against strait-edge-ness, I'm arguing against being a smug faggot like a vegan about it.

Ryan Ortiz
Ryan Ortiz

So what are displaced white males in the U.S. supposed to do until they get their comfy ethnostate

Justin Sanchez
Justin Sanchez

you can just do oobe/samadhi without putting any shit into your mouth?

Asher Morris
Asher Morris

Careful with burning it they burn quickly and it almost melts if its only Keef.

Joshua Clark
Joshua Clark

Do you lift?

Jose Carter
Jose Carter

that's retarded, you're supposed to save that stuff for sprinkling on top of bowls when you want an extra rush. and that compartment is called a pollen catcher, most grinders have one.

Ian Turner
Ian Turner

(((white male))) you mean

Blake Morris
Blake Morris

The OP asked why I hate it. Personally I'm against criminalization.

Cameron Carter
Cameron Carter

peak male relaxation is running and lifting, nothing beats that

Attached: 1382171928686.png (33 KB, 300x303)

Christopher Ross
Christopher Ross

fair enough i threw up off my first dab as well, as long as you are being safe and not driving drunk to your hearts desire

Jonathan Flores
Jonathan Flores

Authoritarians hate drugs, not people who want freedoms

Carson Gomez
Carson Gomez

user,...
I agree that it's usage as a recreational drug should be discouraged, but uh, there is that whole age-of-sail episode in the history of white people...

Attached: post-18517-0-31957100-1426340847.jpg (173 KB, 1000x669)

Aiden Gray
Aiden Gray

That's a chink

Liam Phillips
Liam Phillips

my guess is it's going to solidify and become unsmokeable about half way through

Nolan Turner
Nolan Turner

chink eyed right now lol

Josiah Edwards
Josiah Edwards

r8

Attached: 61D21633-D5CD-4132-8FF7-E3E62F9F037F.jpg (265 KB, 750x1069)

Adam Bailey
Adam Bailey

wrapping it in shitty tobacco leaf like a nigger to mask the taste of that down town poo-poo brown
wrapping it like an inept faggot

Logan Ortiz
Logan Ortiz

old man can’t handle anything more than a joint like a high school girl

Luis Thomas
Luis Thomas

It looks like you are smoking a shriveled cat turd lol
You are literally walking around looking like you are putting a turd in your mouth

Hudson Richardson
Hudson Richardson

Weed is actually the only drug I would use again, sporadically. But only if I planted it myself.
I did cocaine, anti-depressants, etc. and these are soul destroyers.

Nathaniel Stewart
Nathaniel Stewart

Trimmed like garbage and looks like some dry outdoor. Might be sticky though hard to tell.

Ayden Brooks
Ayden Brooks

Yeah it’s all untrimmed now, grown outside, maui wowie x acupalco gold
sticky and smells like heaven

Christian Reyes
Christian Reyes

Looks like shit

Adrian Taylor
Adrian Taylor

anything more than a joint
I use glass, I don't like joints. Good for a puff or two then it tastes like resin.
Why would I put delicious citrus tasting flower in some cheap tobacco leaf?

Landon Foster
Landon Foster

yeah cocaine is really rough to get off, glad you were able to stop not everyone is able to

Gabriel Peterson
Gabriel Peterson

Rate? Well ur bed needs cleaned and throw out the fast food containers.
Must be ok weed since you forgot basic hygiene

Ryan Reed
Ryan Reed

At least it smells good. Sometimes stuff that looks great is shit and vice versa.

Chase Phillips
Chase Phillips

You know, you don't have to roll your blunts into turd-looking things.

Elijah Turner
Elijah Turner

food container on floor
black mold on uncovered mattress
babby’s first harvest
This is all so disgusting.

Gavin Lee
Gavin Lee

Jesus Christ learn how to roll a blunt fag

Kevin Wright
Kevin Wright

peak male relaxation is running and lifting, nothing beats that

I don't know. A hot babe bobbing on my dick does it for me.
Relaxing af.

Nicholas Moore
Nicholas Moore

Don't do drugs mkay.
I can personally attest that weed makes you a complacement nigger, fucks your lungs, dulls your long senses after being high, fogs your ability to concentrate, and turns you into a schizo if done frequently from a young age.
I can personally attest to the schizo part. My dad smoked weed everyday since he was 12 and he developed paranoid schizophrenia. He ended up becoming a loser graphic designer, while his siblings became rich lawyers.

Don't drink either, it's not as bad in some regards, but it comes with its own problems. Teetotalism is the true redpill.

Chase Reed
Chase Reed

yeah it’s called trapping, you’ve never heard of it?
I’ll plug your daughter with an 8th if she sucks my cock good enough

Thomas Davis
Thomas Davis

2019 in the USA and is still getting mids
How is this even possible?
Did you save this picture from 2010?

Levi Hernandez
Levi Hernandez

The jews know It weakens you. They want you a delusional degenerate. Here’s a Jewish propaganda film explaining what weed does.

youtu.be/uKxq_8Mphzs

Andrew Hernandez
Andrew Hernandez

muh pee pee cum cum relaxing
How barbaric and childish.

Isaac Fisher
Isaac Fisher

mid

Attached: D75E77D0-229D-4E63-8D79-7FAA688F7234.png (1.24 MB, 750x1334)

Leo Robinson
Leo Robinson

Running and lifting is *stimulating* activity. Endorphins are anything but relaxing.

Leo Bennett
Leo Bennett

meanwhile jews have been force feeding you alcohol and pharma pills your whole life

Bentley Morris
Bentley Morris

yes it does. I smoked weed everyday for the last two years but quit a month ago. best decision ever. i'm so much more productive now

Leo Flores
Leo Flores

Are you smoking a nigger finger?

Charles Price
Charles Price

Meanwhile that’s also degenerate you stupid sodomite.

Leo Evans
Leo Evans

Attached: Nixon.jpg (13 KB, 327x154)

Benjamin King
Benjamin King

literally the opposite of relaxing my dude lmfao.

Easton Adams
Easton Adams

Why do you need to relax at all?

Kayden Phillips
Kayden Phillips

I remember my first beer.

Leo Clark
Leo Clark

proceeds to down a half gallon of jack daniels and pop two percocet and a xanax for his (((anxiety)))
drinking popping pills and smoking weed are all degenerate. are you so pathetic you need something relax you and cant just enjoy life without it? I used to get fucked up all day everyday now i'm just sitting here relaxing sober and its great.

Benjamin Flores
Benjamin Flores

I'm about to flip my pipe over and smoke the resin. Ive dont it before and its rather effective. Am i going to die?

Jordan Jackson
Jordan Jackson

oh, i thought that was a cigar.
tobacco cigar is peak masc.
weed is degenerate.
but i get your point.
better to smoke than get drunk and pop pills.

Bentley Butler
Bentley Butler

it lowers your sperm motility

Colton Thomas
Colton Thomas

no it’s just nasty

Lincoln Cruz
Lincoln Cruz

I do enjoy plain cigars every once in a while, i just don’t know what’s quality and what’s shit. any good brands to recommend?

Jeremiah Morris
Jeremiah Morris

This is the weed nigger in action.
Don't do it fren, stop it, get help.

Juan Torres
Juan Torres

you are only getting (you)s because you are a degenerate, and you can't roll for shit, enjoy it dude S A G E

Xavier Gray
Xavier Gray

I smoke 7* hash rosin and I hate niggers

Brody Sanders
Brody Sanders

It makes you weak, fat, gullible forgetful, sick, deluded, and a yellow coward.
But sure go for it.

Jonathan Cook
Jonathan Cook

roll a backwoods rn and post it faggot
swishers and dutches are easy mode

Jaxon Long
Jaxon Long

Fucking kill yourself poser

Juan Lee
Juan Lee

nobody enjoys drinking if they're only having one or two either, unless you just like to barely take the edge off

William Smith
William Smith

For good luck you're supposed to take a tiny amount on your pinky and snort the residue, it will give the most potent high. Try it friend!

Jack Clark
Jack Clark

I smoked weed once and it ruined my life. The only time I ever smoked it made me hallucinate and I thought my friends I was with were going to take me to a rehab and that they werent actually my friends just employees of the rehab pretending. I locked myself in a bathroom for 2 hours and called the police who showed up and arrested two of my friends for the weed. When the police got there I was so fucked up I ran throug a plate glass door and it sliced my dick. weed is pure evil and anyone who does it is a drug addict no better than your average crack smoking nig and smoking weed ruined my life.

Attached: 1567996524430.gif (39 KB, 396x385)

Adam Jenkins
Adam Jenkins

you got some pcp laced shit friend
was this in the 80s-90s?

Easton Myers
Easton Myers

Fuck gematria. You are retarded

Matthew Ortiz
Matthew Ortiz

Those drinkers also did shit, weed smokers don;t do shit except consume jewish shit all day long

Kevin Long
Kevin Long

Wtf did you roll lmao

Son a backwoods isn't supposed to look like that, you rolled a fat nigger finger

Gabriel Price
Gabriel Price

Every joint and blunt I roll is cylindrical and cigarette-shaped because I am high IQ and take pride in the aesthetic quality of my work

Ethan Fisher
Ethan Fisher

When I used to smoke it was out of pic related. Joints and blunts are for nig nogs, especially backwoods. You burn through so much and if you blaze every day which you most likely do, then you spend so much $ and use so much kush it's ridiculous. One snap from the Sov and your good for hours. Most stoners are too stupid or addicted to invest in high quality glass. Only a true white man has the low time preference to invest in, and contentiously clean their glass. Haven't smoked in almost a year now, and I feel better than ever. I recommend a 30 day T break and see how you feel after that.

Attached: IMG-9333-large.jpg (8 KB, 480x320)

Isaiah Walker
Isaiah Walker

Weed is for niggers and nigger loving beta cucks

Landon Morgan
Landon Morgan

everyone clapped

Liam Campbell
Liam Campbell

CBD is the only unfaggot white male way to smoke weed.

Lucas Thomas
Lucas Thomas

Your instant reply shows how mad you are lol,you're probably a little baby dicked half breed too hahaha

Eli Brooks
Eli Brooks

why do conservitards hate it so much? why does what i put in my body effect you?
I dont hate it and dont care retard.

Kayden Robinson
Kayden Robinson

Ok faggot.

Sebastian Foster
Sebastian Foster

Hey hey hey hey
Smoke weed everyday

Attached: 967FF736-8F8F-4129-ADE7-75E1370C30A3.jpg (136 KB, 1518x1242)

Jayden Perez
Jayden Perez

I don't smoke blunts unless because I don't idolize nigger culture and shitty flavored tobacco. A nice joint, preferably a pipe will do any day though. Op is clearly too much of a fag but any of you crackers grow weed?

Henry Bailey
Henry Bailey

Caffeine is a drug, you faggots always pull the "not me" and then have an energy drink or coffee

Isaiah Adams
Isaiah Adams

lmfao is this your first time rolling a backwoods hahahha

i love you fucking backwoods cringe smokers dude you fucked up witch finger blunts hahaha that shit should look like a fucking churchill cigar not a broken gorilla finger. You have to roll your backwood with the curve of the paper you fucking amateur

Attached: potpe.jpg (18 KB, 300x189)

Adam Long
Adam Long

lol the only people who smoke cbd weed are pussies and cancer patients

Leo Collins
Leo Collins

Nah, that's standard weed paranoia that happens when you're slightly autistic and get high.

Jack Garcia
Jack Garcia

White men have been cultivating weed for thousands of years, shut up nigger. The only thing wrong with smoking weed is if you sit on your ass and do it everyday.

Adrian Sanders
Adrian Sanders

Because it smells like cancer. Worse than the cigarettes which literally give you cancer...

Elijah Ortiz
Elijah Ortiz

You are shit at rolling you nigger.

Zachary Adams
Zachary Adams

My dick is 8 inches and I am 100% european catholic

Jace Butler
Jace Butler

And if you smoke joints/ blunts you reek of weed; everyone knows you are high or smoked. A hit or two from the bong blown out the window + eyedrops and gum, no one can tell your faded unless your a lightweight. Plus even if you have a tolerance you get blasted every time.

Kayden Anderson
Kayden Anderson

Shut up dude lol who the fuck are you

Leo Cook
Leo Cook

I don't know, but I have to say that its the only medication that allows me to actually relax and treat my concussion panic attacks. They're not your typicall reddit "I have anxiety panic attacks". I actually become physically exhausted to grasp for air and at times have to have either an adrenaline shot with me or take a hit of 1000mg CBD to %80 percent THC vape cartridge. I vape it to prevent them on the first onset of one. I'm not sure what the concussion messed what part of my brain, but it certainly helping the inflammation of it.

Anthony Evans
Anthony Evans

I thought it was pretty good otherwise i wouldn’t have posted it lmao it’s my second one that was smokable

Xavier Martin
Xavier Martin

You're about to get fucked my dude. Have fun with the keef.

Cooper Price
Cooper Price

Degenerates like you belong on a cross

Andrew James
Andrew James

Nihilism makes perfect sense at its absolute end. One must survive in order to continue freedom.

Bentley Johnson
Bentley Johnson

Eh if your a true white man with an IQ above 120 and can take control of your life + take tolerance breaks often then it's not too bad. Like I said I stopped almost a year ago and feel better now and probably wont sesh again until I retire in 50+ years.

Isaac Barnes
Isaac Barnes

you better be home

Attached: 97l1u3emv3f31.jpg (132 KB, 640x634)

Bentley Gutierrez
Bentley Gutierrez

that's trimmed like shit bruh. it affects THC levels when its trimmed that bad. probably lost a good %10 or more of THC due to bad trimming. mexican mid thats better trimmed probably gets u higher lol.

anyway im high off 2 bars and im smoking fentanyl...

Jeremiah Lewis
Jeremiah Lewis

You’re not going to get through to Jow Forums on weed, buddy. I agree with you but these guys are so uptight with this shit. Almost as bad as their opinions on tattoos.
They’d rather scrape the cheese out of the foreskin they wish they had and eat it than smoke a joint

Jack Gomez
Jack Gomez

OP holding a turd
"peak white male relaxation"
POO IN THE LOO

Julian Thomas
Julian Thomas

think about how pathetic you are for smoking old nasty shit to get high because you are so dependent on it for feeling good. Very sad. Have some self realization before you cloud your judgement.

Dominic Long
Dominic Long

Weed was only magnifying youre latent paranoia. Bro.

Bentley Richardson
Bentley Richardson

Spoken like a wise man. My dad dropped it when he finished college, just started up again now that he's retired. He loves it and honestly it treats him way better than alcohol. People who let weed control their life and smoke everyday all day are retards.

Ayden Diaz
Ayden Diaz

Half of /pol smokes weed you blithering retard

Chase Thompson
Chase Thompson

Hes right bro, you cant roll worth shit. Id Still smoke with you, but, you'd have to let me roll monkey hands.

Jason Lee
Jason Lee

This is a 11/10 in Brazil.

Attached: WhatsApp-Image-2017-07-24-at-20.40.43.jpg (107 KB, 780x1040)

Alexander Kelly
Alexander Kelly

Weed is based. get over it autists of Jow Forums

Aaron Baker
Aaron Baker

People with a guilty conscience get like this when they smoke.

Leo Thomas
Leo Thomas

smells like 1000 different things, smoke stinks tho.

Charles Bell
Charles Bell

lowers sperm motility thus giving you kids with learning disabilities with your white wife

how can you blame others for race mixing when you voluntarily damage your sperm enough to give your white child a learning disability just because you want to get baked

its boring anyways, grow up

Attached: 1566200107619.png (207 KB, 800x600)

Henry Brown
Henry Brown

cbd weed
It is called hemp you retards,

Matthew Ortiz
Matthew Ortiz

I smoke weed for insomnia. Did 8 for the ZOG and find it hard to sleep sometimes.
Was prescribed all sorts of pills for it.
Finally someone weedpilled me and now I sleep like a baby without feeling like I have 50lb weights hanging from my joints when I wake up.

Elijah Collins
Elijah Collins

backwoods are hard friend, i’ve just started smoking them, i can roll a dutch fine but my woods always end up weirdly shaped like that

Andrew White
Andrew White

literally broccoli

Attached: dried-broccoli.jpg (25 KB, 474x355)

Camden Morris
Camden Morris

weed is a total waste of time and any benefit you think you are getting from it is an illusion. You don't need it.

Lincoln Howard
Lincoln Howard

Looks like you're about to light up a piece of dog shit

Anthony Roberts
Anthony Roberts

Eww. When I was in High School I used to sell shit like that to Freshman for way too much. Why would you inhale that?

Cooper Morales
Cooper Morales

gematria been right too many times for me to not believe it now, especially when it comes to sports betting

John Lewis
John Lewis

I only drink water though

Evan Gonzalez
Evan Gonzalez

Don't be a bigger and smoke blunts. Jesus fuck this is some bait. Roll your own joints, or use a glass spoon. Taking a tolerance break right now.

Already done with cigarettes.

Attached: taylor.jpg (93 KB, 800x450)

Adam Rogers
Adam Rogers

Roll it up in wet toilet paper and stuff it up your ass. Bombasstic.

Christopher Jackson
Christopher Jackson

Hey, it could be worse, pic related. I make this shit turn into the first pic you quoted.

Attached: WhatsApp-Image-2018-05-05-at-22.21.24.jpg (177 KB, 959x1280)

Aaron Wood
Aaron Wood

literally lost the most weight in my life and got a well paying wagecuck 9-5 after smoking weed.

This

Grayson Rodriguez
Grayson Rodriguez

I agree. People on Jow Forums should all stay distracted and argue about these issues rather than facing any real problems.

Attached: jews-in-short.jpg (3.62 MB, 3884x7735)

Benjamin Taylor
Benjamin Taylor

I'm from so cal so the shit I got here was crazy good compared to the rest of the world. Defiantly spoiled, but that shit can control your life if your not careful.

Julian Clark
Julian Clark

Clean your room

Kevin Fisher
Kevin Fisher

Weed smoking nigs are the most annoying fuckheads ever. youtube.com/watch?v=fAE6aZRzTIc&feature=youtu.be&t=113

Charles Bailey
Charles Bailey

No this was about 4 years ago.

Asher Sanchez
Asher Sanchez

It's blatantly obvious. I smoke weed daily but I have cut down and I don't lie to myself about the adverse effects. It can and will affect your life if you're ignorant to its potency. Ever noticed how defensive potheads are?

Ryder Brooks
Ryder Brooks

Weed is awful and so are weed smokers. There is no arguing with them, they're gone past the point of no return when they start circlejerking about how cool it is and try to get people to try out their degenerate lifestyle.

Chase Reyes
Chase Reyes

muh dick
Nigger

Landon Cox
Landon Cox

Don't sweat it. Conservatives are absolute incompetent losers that get their ass kicked in every battle they fight. It's what they do best.

Benjamin Jones
Benjamin Jones

This

Joshua Lee
Joshua Lee

Based, you can indulge in drugs here and there but if your working to get drugs or waiting to finish work so you can straight do drugs and *chill out* then they rule you. Drugs are a tool to be used and ruled not rule over you

Aiden Lee
Aiden Lee

Drugs r bad

Grayson Reyes
Grayson Reyes

I hope you're the first man to OD on it.

Attached: 1502875795442.gif (961 KB, 310x212)

Caleb Cruz
Caleb Cruz

Is that a dual-chamber my man?

Asher Robinson
Asher Robinson

Dude weed lmao

Oliver Johnson
Oliver Johnson

Your fingernails are fucked up looking bro. Anyone ever told you that? Also, I agree that the herb is where it's at for relaxation. It's just not an all the time thing. Many of the things it is blamed for are bullshit or a product of the fact that the type of person that develops whatever type of issue is one of the type of people attracted to the herb to begin with, but not the only type. Causation is far from proven with many of these claims. Contrary to popular belief on this site, herb is what really woke me up to the propaganda machine and made me aware of all the brainwashing going on around me. Sure there are idiots that smoke, but there are also idiots that don't. TL:DR- blunts are waste and lame and dirty and yours is very poorly rolled. If you're going to smoke blunts I'd go for a seamless optimo cigarillo if I were you.

Daniel Cruz
Daniel Cruz

I hate dudebros more and more every day. Smoke your shit and shut the fuck up like you're better than anyone for smoking a herb savages made rope with. Make one and neck yourself you pathetic fuck. By the way, no alcohol, pills, liquor, etc. for me so no, not triggered by your "profound" fuckery.

John Parker
John Parker

Blunts are for niggers. The civilized white man uses a water bong, as I do, with a mixture of pure cranberry juice and perrier as the water.

Attached: 1563332040401.jpg (18 KB, 352x315)

Liam Brown
Liam Brown

why do you care what anybody else thinks? stop being a fag and just do you.

Christopher Harris
Christopher Harris

Lulz then they claim pot doesn't kill.

I wonder how many of these losers died of lung disease from inhaling carcinogens al the damn time and still think to themselves it doesn't kill. Lungs literally getting blacker and their brain/spiritual selfs whittling away.

Jeremiah Price
Jeremiah Price

Either you are a degenerate or you aren't.

Oliver Bell
Oliver Bell

weed should be legal, man!
hardworking Whites should have to bribe their Latino political overlords to provide it to people, man!
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3hizRr8mxQ

Nathan James
Nathan James

kek this happened to one of my friends, another guy got copd from dabbing 24/7

Aaron Green
Aaron Green

I dunno, I only enjoy the occasional cigarette and homemade liquor, as every frenchman should do. Only whores, manwhores and arab-lovers smoke weed here

Tyler Ross
Tyler Ross

They can be used wisely if people are aware of their personality pitfalls or their tolerance. Most drugs are detrimental though but its not my place to decide which I just know which are and will advocate against them. For example Meth, Heroin and even spice the adverse effects of these drugs are undeniable and people who use and sell these drugs should be subject to ridicule and disgust

Blake Smith
Blake Smith

Not every smoker is a dude bros. I've met many that aren't and am sure there are many around you that you would never expect. That's been my experience at least. It's like thinking every person with white skin behaves in a Jewish manner.

Michael Rogers
Michael Rogers

What a waste.

Austin Ortiz
Austin Ortiz

I got about 4.5 stuffed in it
terrible waste of weed

Attached: 1557484937276.jpg (55 KB, 680x695)

Zachary Reyes
Zachary Reyes

why would i want to believe in what desert kikes had to say thousands of years ago

Are you interested in not being on fire for eternity? If so you might find yourself interested in what they had to say.

John Young
John Young

Clean your room billy!

Evan Torres
Evan Torres

Yeah, Percocet and Xanax are super popular among conservative white men, not among niggers and zoombabbies

For sure man. You bet.

Sebastian Hill
Sebastian Hill

That is the weirdest fucking Wikipedia article I've ever seen, it's designed to trick stoners into taking showers more often since they're dirty bums

Mason Johnson
Mason Johnson

That could be true. No time to shower if you can spend it enjoying the herb

Henry Robinson
Henry Robinson

is that a picture of an uncircumcised nigger dick? You can put whatever you want in your body faggot OP, no one cares but don't lie to everyone saying its the cure for everything just because you want it legalized in all states. I am fine with certain states legalizing it, but keep some states illegal that way fags like you are forced to move to states that aren't mine, to keep people like you away from people like me.

Hunter Lee
Hunter Lee

You have a beaner's hand. Fuck off and go back, spic.

Robert Jenkins
Robert Jenkins

It happened to me too friend, fucked me up good

Anthony Cruz
Anthony Cruz

You're a real faggot to think like that.

Charles Hall
Charles Hall

how do you know you’ll spend an eternity in hell if you don’t follow the word of jesus? what has jesus done for you to make you believe he is watching over you? If you weren’t raised by christians, you would never think he exists

Jonathan Diaz
Jonathan Diaz

White people do love heroin

Aiden Peterson
Aiden Peterson

Symptomatic relief is noted with exposure to hot water (greater than 41 degrees C), which is mediated by TRPV–the capsaicin receptor.[15]
Quick question: What are the dietary habits of the patients who present with this cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome?

Connor Campbell
Connor Campbell

You might be pick relatable drugs are for failure

Attached: 1564670682741.jpg (22 KB, 685x475)

Josiah Martin
Josiah Martin

No drugs
Only water

Painting a vivid picture of being an insufferable personality.

Attached: straightEdge.png (152 KB, 500x647)

Charles Flores
Charles Flores

Every stoner I know or used to know only ever eats greasy, spicy or junk food

Henry Phillips
Henry Phillips

Does it actually say that cannabinoids with a Ki value that's actually relevant to what's found in the plant produce these results? Or did everyone start puking from being all high once "Spice" and other artificial cannabinoids hit the market with crazy potency and action?

Benjamin Hill
Benjamin Hill

Nope. Pick one loser.

Owen Torres
Owen Torres

you suck at rolling blunts.
gross

Dominic Smith
Dominic Smith

The founding fathers smoked it, it gave them their edge to say fuck authority.

Americans need that spirit now more than ever... and the only reason niggers hate cops is because weed is illegal and creates social discohesion.

Easton Perry
Easton Perry

The article doesn't seem to be talking about synthetics.

David Clark
David Clark

It does, only to refer the case of death that occured. Less "serious" problems occur with the plant apparently.
I mean I tried smoking weed once and passed out after my body temp dropped to 33°C or so so it's definitely not for me but stoners deserve to know they're killing themselves.

Connor Torres
Connor Torres

This reaction typically indicates that you are a faggot. It was the worlds way of trying to cut off your penis, so that you wouldn't reproduce.

Leo Reed
Leo Reed

The parts of the brain that control body temperature, heart rate, and respiration do not have any clinically significant amount of cannabinoid receptors.

Adrian Miller
Adrian Miller

Waste to smoke just that, user. Youtube "moon rocks weed," or just sprinkled the keif on top of what is ground inside the blunt.
Your roll is shit, btw. Do it right and just gut a few White Owls or Swishers and roll up, bind with a little saliva.
Seriously, you can only get so high, and kief will burn so quick because of the surface area. Cigar wrappers help because they already burn slow.
Also, post pics

Oliver Gomez
Oliver Gomez

Nah, I don't suck dicks, I just hate fucking junkies addicted to weed.

Lucas Russell
Lucas Russell

That's weird cause the diagnostis was precisely what I linked earlier

Jayden Edwards
Jayden Edwards

k

Lincoln Walker
Lincoln Walker

I have to say it left me puzzled as well, don't ask me

Dominic Martinez
Dominic Martinez

You have to be a drug-loving degenerate to be fun and interesting

Attached: birdhouse-wojak.jpg (153 KB, 839x882)

Xavier Bell
Xavier Bell

user, a temperature drop of ~2.5 degrees is literally nothing important.

Evan Smith
Evan Smith

I usually think higher than this of Americans than I am seeing this thread

Attached: 1567441560964.jpg (22 KB, 380x321)

Lucas Wright
Lucas Wright

sucks nigger dick to get high
what a fucking faggot

Lincoln Cooper
Lincoln Cooper

37 to 33 is a bit much if you ask me

Adrian Wood
Adrian Wood

learn to roll a blunt faggot.

Attached: F96D0171-2817-4ECF-9794-5814FE5F7B76.jpg (3.08 MB, 4032x3024)

Aiden Cook
Aiden Cook

It's not enough to cause loss of consciousness on it's own.
I'm not saying you didn't have some sort of medical problem, I'm saying you're leaving something out.

Blake Mitchell
Blake Mitchell

Attached: 1568142849296.jpg (176 KB, 1022x688)

Isaac Russell
Isaac Russell

Have fun with your receding gum line faggot.

Lucas Long
Lucas Long

Good on you anons for being inquisitive. This is anecdotal, but I have seen plenty of people with adverse health effects from smoking too much (think a gram a day minimum). It's common sense, really.

Kevin Ramirez
Kevin Ramirez

I SMOCKED THE WEED 420 FOR YEARS AND ALL I ENDED UP WITH WAS SCHIZOPHRENIA

Jeremiah Hill
Jeremiah Hill

My very own theory is that I'm just allergic to this shit or something

Hunter Phillips
Hunter Phillips

cruz
Spic confirmed

Austin Scott
Austin Scott

brown hand
white

Ayden Russell
Ayden Russell

allergic
I highly doubt that an allergic reaction to a substance would present like that.

Mason Bell
Mason Bell

that is the worst goddamned blunt I have ever seen

Angel Perez
Angel Perez

I just don't like weed.

Jason Roberts
Jason Roberts

thanks for the laugh

Jeremiah Morgan
Jeremiah Morgan

Santa Cruz
whiter than you, you fucking mong

Attached: 1FFB6D19-97D8-47EC-A711-2FC24F923B1E.jpg (3.63 MB, 4032x3024)

Camden Diaz
Camden Diaz

My health is pristine apart from sleep schedules because I work night shifts and I didn't back then. Went to ER and had my stomach emptied after puking my brains out then they gave me this saline-glucose solution thingy. Wasnt a good night, managing to find a ride back home smelling of antiseptics and vomit

Noah Gomez
Noah Gomez

Why did you have your stomach pumped for a reaction supposedly caused by smoking a material?

Anthony Torres
Anthony Torres

Standard procedure, I could only mumble so they thought I had swallowed something bad. Blood tests made it clear I didn't and i kept retching anyway. Never again kek

Alexander Sanders
Alexander Sanders

I'll quit beating around the bush here.
What pills had you been taking beforehand?

Alexander Hall
Alexander Hall

Nothing fren

Nathaniel Williams
Nathaniel Williams

be me
smoke/sell weed for 11 years
progressively worsening anxiety disorder
Stop 4 weeks ago
No panic attacks since

Weedbrolmao.webmd

Jaxson Scott
Jaxson Scott

k

Levi Sanders
Levi Sanders

Gold told by my usual doctor that it just depends on people and yadda yadda but I figure the weed might have been laced with stuff. Anyway, right next to the "Région" I live in stands Ariège, and dear god, a simple trip there serves as a deterrent

Evan Morgan
Evan Morgan

dude weed lmao
Weed is soma. Potheads are docile and controlable.

Attached: 96601FAD-3D5F-4752-B53F-0CFB8A37BE82.jpg (60 KB, 462x664)

William Reed
William Reed

Pretty much. Even successful people use it.

Hunter Moore
Hunter Moore

KekNot getting it

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit