Brit/pol/ - Ya Soshla S Uma Edition

>Teenager dies from Byron Burger due to Diary Allergy
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-49688459

>David Cameron: Johnson and Gove behaved 'appallingly'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49690618

>Tommy Robinson released from prison ‘looking a mess’
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/tommy-robinson-prison-released-belmarsh-beard-court-jail-a9103781.html

>Johnson is sure he would win an election. A closer look at the polls says otherwise
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/sep/13/boris-johnson-win-general-election-polls-say-otherwise

Attached: tumblr_n0patuBgJz1ts0c2do1_400[1].jpg (389x600, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-nBflqmcdPc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

really this time above 6 and im gone.

Attached: friends_diversity.jpg (1200x575, 117K)

Why are you still so mad that I drifted a 1.6 mx5 all the way round junction 43 of the m6 15 years ago?

post a picture/??

We should meet up one day Pube

why do you do it? why do you all larp and go to these lengths?

i've done the triple on nadiya

Attached: 37b91cf5f32d06e9a77184266309715e.png (713x548, 110K)

but i've posted pictures and webms???

totally x

its got to the point now that i wouldnt even share any ideas here anymore because its all just honeypotted controlled opposition ran into the ground.

but i've just doxxed myself???

Post webms if your beamer

Even though he's a zionist, I enjoy Tommy.
And those girls are amazing

mate that could be any cunts blog. youre probably larping like everything you do. youre not a person to inspire trust in the things you say.

how come you can't prove a single picture of webm of mines is fake then u retard???

i've proved everything i've said

now you post a picture incel

Attached: DSC_1789.jpg (638x850, 84K)

or***

>Because sexual liberation is a form on political control, they think they are free pursing their desire but really it’s being handed to them by the government.
What do you mean? sexual liberation sounds more like a freedom thing if anything. Governments and Religious sectors sounds like the types to repress sexuality for control reasons

i win

thats because you operate on basic bitch level thinking. true modern thinking is both anti liberal and atheistic.

but after drinking żołądkowa i get nervous???

sexual liberation is based and if you disagree you're a virgin

simple as

why arent you at a party on a friday night?

>What do you mean? sexual liberation sounds more like a freedom thing if anything.
Because it’s the illusion of freedom. If you’re given permission by the government to be a sexual degenerate you’re not pursuing that it’s been used as a tool by the government for control.

because everyone fucking hates me so im drinking tescos imperial and im scratching a dope itch that i cant quite scratch with plans of going drink driving later on???

my plan was to pass out for atleast an hour then go driving but i cant seem to pass out???

Suace on them.

newfag

The one with the black hair is the attractive one, but she is also the dumb one, I'd totally peg her asshole.

too bad no woman would have sex with you incel

Yeah, doesn't matter, I'm going to blow my brains out as soon as I can.

by the time i pass out it'll probably be morning and the drive will be shite with sunday driver traffic fuck me

same t b h

>>Teenager dies from Byron Burger due to Diary Allergy
imagine dying to milk

Just dropping by the remind you that pommies are soft cunts and brits should get out of EU and Ireland. Sup cunts.

eat some jaffa cakes m8

Attached: 1546727927735.png (1438x2000, 2.48M)

Are you guys really leaving on Oct 31st ?

fucking hell you guys are melodramatic. im so glad im smoking this og kush all comfy not worrying about life like poortherners and scots.

how does two young adults fucking in a farms barn gain more power to the state?

fuck off malchik gei

All the things she said,All the things she said, All the things she said,running trought my head nananananananananana i remember that i was hearing that song when i lost my virginity in highschool i didnt knew the song was from a fake russian lesbo duo until i was like 23,but that song get me nice memories.

Attached: 1568332744096.jpg (1014x1024, 247K)

cadbury's is ours

but im blasting speedballs, good pussy and driving fast cars and you envy this scot???

Attached: DSC_1814.jpg (897x613, 90K)

whoa another aussie fuckwit who thinks chinese people are invisible.

you wish malchik gei

Things are too fucked to get better.

Mondelēz International, Inc. (/ˌmoʊndəˈliːz/),[3] is an American multinational confectionery, food, and beverage company based in Illinois which employs approximately 83,000 individuals around the world.

have you tried listening to tatu in russian???

malchik gei

the fuck are you talking about? people dont do that shit anymore they whore themselves out for cocaine and champagne and devalue their souls. shameless society begats shame its basic logic.

>they whore themselves out for cocaine and champagne
literally me

No i just want more

listen to preusse. tatu in russian is based. ave a line you virgin. dont feel bad about being the canary in the coalmine. your suffering now will ultimately save the whole squad.

fuck off malchik gei

based

yeah we have bben through this. youre an emotional mangirl lil peep fanboy.

>Diary allergy
me boy jus wonned ta keep track o hes cooms is all

im a powerful but fair and kind god

think about it i could've kept tatu in russian to myself but i shared it with you all

but i can make you rich???

>party
>stand around and drink

yeah, i don't see the appeal desu

you ever been thrown out by a bouncer?

Attached: 1548024768596.jpg (1300x953, 230K)

ya soshla s uma???

if you have done only one good thing, its this. you cant name a more iconic duo than tatu. hearing the song in its authentic russian language performed live is a pop art spectacle unrivaled anywhere in the urals nor orient.

I'm in serious shit, I feel totally lost
If I'm asking for help it's only because
Being with you has opened my eyes
Could I ever believe such a perfect surprise?

Whats that?

malchik gei

I keep asking myself, wondering how
I keep closing my eyes but I can't block you out
Want to fly to a place where it's just you and me
Nobody else so we can be free

sorry but i cant do this anymore i have to not be a nerd

you'll always be a nerd and a virgin

but my nerd virgin xxx

Morning bongs how's the clouds

Attached: 1556126710798.jpg (900x1200, 286K)

This stuff is wierd. So they're a girl band?

time to make this super gay and put some avril lavigne on

Hahaha noguns!
On a more serious note, it takes alot of courage to go through with it. As bad as things are, I can't muster it.

I would love for her to sit on my face so I can tongue punch her fart box.

same t b h

Go on home, British soldiers, go on home
Have ye got no fuckin homes of yer own?

I can't smoke the devils lettuce anymore because I took a career path that drug tests. Unfortunately I cant get a job in said field so yeah thats that I guess.

Im sure id have a better outlook on life if I could light up every so often.

but i do heroin???

Attached: DSC_1794.jpg (616x894, 240K)

go shoot a gun at some tincans you yankoid. go to walmart right now. RIGNT NOW. and post pics for lulz.

England For The English إنجلترا للإنجليزية Free london لندن الحرة The Revolutionary War of 1775-83 الحرب الثورية لل The Boston Massacre مذبحة بوسطن The Gunpowder Plot مؤامرة البارود Winnie the Pooh ويني ذا بو

i cant be arsed

Same
Isn't getting a gun impossible in Britain though?

>bUt I dO hErOiN???

That's what you sound like

>speedballs
>envy
Keep telling yourself that fool, I'v seen this over and over, nobody comes back from that, enjoy your future job sucking cocks.

Like, in my heart I want to live, actually LIVE, but my mind knows that this is the end of the line. My life isnt going anywhere. Hope is an illusion.

Whats the topic of this thread even? Britain? You guys make a great breakfaat I guess.
I did too for a bit, along with cocaine and junk. Except mine was white. It was fun and all but after a while I had a hard time pissing. Had no choice but to stop.

Literally wat? I cant shoot my guns rn cause I live in an urban area. I wish I could. Also why would I go to walmart? Granted I need to do some groceries but Im its full of blacks at this hour and to be quite honest.. well.. my stomach is hurting. I dont want to shart.

yeah but i still slam speedballs and good pussy while you virgins envy me

Post the pussy? I want to see how envious I should be.

>envy me
>becoming a drug addict is difficult

Ouch.

Dead ting

Attached: 1568244434214.jpg (634x874, 124K)

thought so you seething incels

Keep telling yourself that, because the moment you don't believe it then you are in hell and like I said I've never seen anybody come back. Sianara fuck face.

tldr you envious virgin

Fuck Lena was hot

hurtful!
I dont know why girls dont talk to me. Im the perfect guy. The supreme gentleman. Theyd rather give all their attention to those brutes :'(

Why are English women so ugly? If it weren't for Irish and Scottish women, the UK's birthrates would be in the negatives because English women are so unfuckable.

I remember those hoes!
youtube.com/watch?v=-nBflqmcdPc

idk mane. I mean, Belle Delphine is English. Shes stunning. My favorite cam girls are english.
Problem with them overall is probably their diet. They're all fat slobs. Probably all the fried food.

hey lads just your friendly burger here ready to brap and shart

Greetings fellow mutt. These Brits sure are a strange bunch.
Speaking of sharting... say, what gives you the nastiest sharts? Im gonna have to say KFC for me.

belle delphine’s a south african mixed race jew

Thats a mighty bold claim. Whats your evidence? Jealousy doesn't count.

Attached: doubt.png (419x238, 84K)

Whats the story Bong bro's?

Attached: daniel-odonnell-310x415.jpg (310x415, 36K)