Is trump protecting incels from vaping?

Justin Morgan
Justin Morgan

is trump protecting incels from vaping?

Attached: Untitled.png (292 KB, 477x269)

William Parker
William Parker

Vaping is maybe the gayest thing outside of actual gay sex.

Elijah Johnson
Elijah Johnson

push vaping to nigs

profit

Hudson Cook
Hudson Cook

Vaping is worse than cigarettes. It deposits propylene glycol into the lungs and causes lipid accumulation. They need to be banned before more kids get them

Wyatt Rivera
Wyatt Rivera

No. He's being a dumb boomer. That or he's pandering to the geriatric fucks who watch Fox.

Attached: Potato-Drumph.jpg (35 KB, 614x609)

Jacob Clark
Jacob Clark

nosense
is all a plan PALNANN!!!

Attached: 1554863142574.png (73 KB, 268x326)

Hunter Perez
Hunter Perez

No, fuck banning shit it's stupid the government shouldn't get involved that far.

Thomas Lewis
Thomas Lewis

but strangely not from smoking which kills a lot more

Joshua Murphy
Joshua Murphy

NO you cant take my flavored smoke away from me

I'll vote democrat if you do

Attached: soy-rage.jpg (9 KB, 233x217)

Aaron Reyes
Aaron Reyes

did you not see twitter yesterday...Barron got caught vaping now everyone in trouble

Gavin Long
Gavin Long

don't care
What is orange faggot doing for white people?

Aiden Russell
Aiden Russell

bans fucking vape cartridges
Allows weed to be legally sold in 2 states and doesn't attempt to stop dozens of bills to legalize weed.

Xavier Foster
Xavier Foster

lolbergs go first on dotr

Ryan Rodriguez
Ryan Rodriguez

incels
What are you talking about. The guys who vape are usually the type to fuck someone in the back of their truck at the strip mall afterwards

Zachary Rivera
Zachary Rivera

Based, and the answer is nothing.

Jacob Allen
Jacob Allen

Somewhere between buttfuck and nothing.

Attached: MIGA-Good-News.jpg (231 KB, 1024x701)

Cooper Cruz
Cooper Cruz

Ironically smoking is on its way out as younger people arnt smoking.

its best we stop vaping before it becomes the next tobacco industry

William Murphy
William Murphy

source?

Alexander Cooper
Alexander Cooper

Can't ban smoking, too many boomers smoke

Leo Gonzalez
Leo Gonzalez

If the fedora lord vapers hadn't decided to attack Jow Forums at about the same times as GamerGate we never would have had Trump. This isn't just a coincidence. This is revenge. There are rumors of Trump himself browsing and posting here, of course he'd get irritated at all the different kinds of fags irritating us every day. The deep state, feminists, atheists, Democrats, the media, large corporations, all come before the twirling blades of Jow Forums and few come out better for it.

And this is even with the incredible amount of shills trying to turn the board. It's not working fags, just leave us alone and we'll literally go away. It's that easy. Otherwise, you will know pain, you will know fear, and then you will die.

Nathaniel Carter
Nathaniel Carter

Nothing.

Wyatt Edwards
Wyatt Edwards

Smoking tobacco is based and apparently one of the few industries that are still owned by goyim families, which is why they are so heavily demonized.

Ethan Miller
Ethan Miller

i quit a 15 year smoking habit the day i got my vape. i hate the flavored liquids and soon found i could make my own unflavored nicotine juice for much less.
its different than smoking, the urge to vape and get nicotine feels less than a cig ever did to me. so soon enough ill stop vaping too

Zachary Parker
Zachary Parker

There are rumors of Trump himself browsing and posting here
*ahem*
Attention President Donald J. Trump, I have something very important to say if you're reading this.

Fuck Kikes and Fuck Israel.

Attached: 1546940949018.png (77 KB, 1000x1000)

Hunter Cox
Hunter Cox

If your vape juice is "distributed" by some place in Cali, it's from China, and that means you are getting poisoned.

If your THC vape juice was bought from some dude with Street Creds, you are vaping Popcorn flavoring.

Trump is literally saving kids, and informing everyone that vapes that what they are doing is consuming chemicals that are in our food products that are giving us cancer, and (((they))) have figured out a way to get those products into a smoking alternative in order to poison us all faster.

Oliver Mitchell
Oliver Mitchell

No he is protecting tobacco profit

Brayden White
Brayden White

It should be USP certified for purity and dealt through ISO 9001 certified vendors only. It's not hard, I buy ISO 9001 certified tea.

Michael Rivera
Michael Rivera

It's God tier.

Attached: 1568426832486.jpg (547 KB, 1872x2496)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit