Yemen Sep 4
imgur.com/a/VdZSkmn
Afghanistan Sep 4
imgur.com/a/hRGebuw
Libya Sep 3
imgur.com/a/tvPBpEX

Devs Sep 20
Israeli reconnaissance planes overflew the Naqoura area in southern Lebanon
Lebanese Minister of Defense: 2 UAVs have been seized after several were flying in airspace over Lebanon
SAA forces target Al Kabana axis in Lattakia northern countryside with heavy artillery, in conjunction with the reconnaissance flights over the region
SAA forces target with artillery shells Tarmla town and abandoned battalion in Idlib countryside
Iraqi Foreign Ministry: We will not join any international force to protect the Gulf waterways and reject Israeli participation in it
Pentagon: States of the region must stop the Iranian threat
Houthis say that "escalation" north to Hodeidah (coalition airstrikes overnight) undermines Swedish agreements
Airstrikes by the LNA on the Janzour and 17 Kobri areas in Tripoli as well as Bir Allaq
Saudi Arabian and American officials continue to issue claims of denial concerning Yemeni bombing of Abqaiq and Khumais

Prev jowforums.com/thread/227206863/politics

Attached: a83888251163.jpg (127 KB, 780x585)

Other urls found in this thread:

jowforums.com/thread/227206863/politics
twitter.com/JMJalel_H/status/1175421891353468928?s=19
oneangrygamer.net/2019/09/second-galaxy-reportedly-banning-hong-kong-players/93372/
youtube.com/watch?v=8OeycOouXpo
veteranstoday.com/2019/09/20/cnn-scum/
youtube.com/watch?v=7uggR8SzWok
twitter.com/RALee85/status/1175301077765382144
youtube.com/watch?v=kriLQ4Nbb3c
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OhKa-OV5FyM
twitter.com/sashakots/status/1175402914287890432
youtube.com/watch?v=OaCFZYzMXxk
youtube.com/watch?v=CMHQJ1Er8xA
twitter.com/knmd8/status/1174783972842311680
moonofalabama.org/2019/09/cia-celebrates-18-years-of-war-in-afghanistan.html#more
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machine_Identification_Code
twitter.com/BaxtiyarGoran/status/1175519883624361985
tass.com/world/1079244
twitter.com/CBSWalsh/status/1175180671498760200
theguardian.com/world/2019/sep/05/taliban-claims-bombing-us-embassy-peace-talks-kabul
youtube.com/watch?v=iENSmwWEcwU
wsj.com/articles/yemeni-rebels-warn-iran-plans-another-strike-soon-11569105344
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Syrian-army-sends-reinforcements-to-Israeli-border-report-602446
jpost.com/Breaking-News/Russia-downs-Israeli-drone-attempting-to-attack-in-Syria-Russian-media-602362
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yemeni_Civil_War_(2015–present)
rt.com/news/469333-iran-shows-downed-us-drones/
rt.com/news/316705-china-syria-isis-fight/
jowforums.com/thread/227341653/politics

Thomas Thomas
Thomas Thomas

Attached: 15015234854810.png (82 KB, 386x385)

Alexander Lee
Alexander Lee

If you have a small dick, the Jews are responsible for this.

Jordan Thompson
Jordan Thompson

Reminder to filter low IQ shill from vieddit

Connor Fisher
Connor Fisher

If you have a small dick, you are a chink.

Two can play that game.

James Nguyen
James Nguyen

Pentagon: States of the region must stop the Iranian threat
This always makes me kek.

Henry Evans
Henry Evans

As always, /sg/ gets BTFO with simple logical argumentation.

Shills cannot challenge these claims:
1/ The modern China only gets big due to jewish corporations investing in them.
2/ Modern China hasn't fought a real war since the 1979 scuffle in Vietnam, all of their experiences rely on analysists and 3rd party viewing, unlike the US.
3/ For China to replace the US, it needs to surpass US naval power, which would place it in the same "world police" state as modern USA.
4/ China employs mandarin and aims to genocide cantonese.

Jack Reyes
Jack Reyes

Attached: 15690492075040.jpg (92 KB, 1024x710)

Brandon Martinez
Brandon Martinez

I don't see how and why China's own media can't report on their own greenpeace activists, or someone similar to that inbred down syndrone in Sweden?

And again, the fact they are living in pollution means they should be peddled by jews 24/7.

What's the point of peddling that bullshit in the West?

Simple answer: jews want westerner's tax money, they NEED China to remain a manufacturing shithole because it means a weakened West AND a strong China (where they can both parasite from).

Logan Cox
Logan Cox

Attached: 1530066778220.jpg (60 KB, 640x480)

Jace Cook
Jace Cook

Absolute clown world.

Oh well, not like far righters are treated better anywhere else in the world.

We are the oppressed.

Alexander Hall
Alexander Hall

oioio you got der insulting the royalty loisience aint it m8

Lucas Gonzalez
Lucas Gonzalez

I think they got it for badmouthing race-mixing.

Robert Gutierrez
Robert Gutierrez

8 days from now, my wrath will rain upon you, then you will know.

Jacob Brooks
Jacob Brooks

: ^ )

Charles Cooper
Charles Cooper

I don't see how and why China's own media can't report on their own greenpeace activists, or someone similar to that inbred down syndrone in Sweden?
i'm sure they do, greenpeace has a great marketing and PR department
i'm not really into that sort of thing so forgive me if i don't pay it any notice
hell the only reason why i know they're in shanghai was because they were holding the event next door to a convention i was attending

as for the rest of your post, you're once again trying to fit everything into the reality envisioned by your mind
like i keep saying, if you really hate china and want to do something about them, you need to face the real china, not the one in your head

Adrian Moore
Adrian Moore

i'm sure they do, greenpeace has a great marketing and PR department
So do China, a whole military division of it.
i'm not really into that sort of thing so forgive me if i don't pay it any notice
No, it's not you or me, it's the mainstream media worldwide. They decide to peddle their bullshit in the west for a reason, they don't decide to peddle it in China ALSO for a reason.

like i keep saying, if you really hate china and want to do something about them, you need to face the real china, not the one in your head
The real China is a calculating state that wants to take over Asia with increasingly isolationism from the US. Does that China exist only in my head and the chink oil ships in the east sea only a figment of my imagination?

Chase Jenkins
Chase Jenkins

if you really hate china and want to do something about them, you need to face the real china, not the one in your head
True dat. But also impossible, because the very hate makes impossible the detached distance to view things with anything approaching an objective eye. The mind of the hater is enclosed in a dungeon of ideology.

Kevin Sullivan
Kevin Sullivan

Nigger wot? Vietnam is right next to China.

It's very funny that I get flaks for "hating" China when China is funding all kinds of bullshit in Vietnam and Asia in general, merely exposing them makes the chink shills mad.

Matthew Sanders
Matthew Sanders

Cuckssad is finished.

Attached: oops.png (642 KB, 680x570)

William Rogers
William Rogers

No, it's not you or me, it's the mainstream media worldwide. They decide to peddle their bullshit in the west for a reason, they don't decide to peddle it in China ALSO for a reason.
i still don't quite understand what you're getting at here

no one reads western msm in china so trying to sell them ideas via western msm is completely pointless
if you're saying that they don't promote environmentalism and worry about climate change.. well what do you think all those videos showcasing green energy and anti-pollution efforts that ctgn puts up every now and then are promoting?
and that's just the videos you can see on youtue, domestic media there has been fully championing environmentalism for years now

Jayden Sanchez
Jayden Sanchez

How exactly? We are both dick measuring on the US and China military.
Nope. That's just you.
As opposed to China, where they haven't fought jack shit at all?
Yes, exactly. China has not learned those detrimental lessons and SOP that would bite them in the ass were they suddenly thrown into conflict. IF they have succesfully reorganized and modernised their military, they will be at a very beneficial starting position for any conventional conflict.
Meanwhile US troops are operating with an overreliance on radio communications and GPS, as if EWar and SigInt weren't a continuous reality in a modern conflict. Their armor and vehicles in general take no real advantage of their mobility, remaining in firing positions and choosing very poor positions on high ground. They do not disperse or camouflage their positions or vehicles anywhere near enough, flaunting their assumed air superiority, ignoring the reality of drones, recon patrols and MLRS. They've ditched organic anti-air, even the few Stingers they had were removed and their entire air defense relies on a few Patriot batteries. They have been far too reliant on CAS in recent conflicts that the reality of modern AA on the enemy side will limit the sortie rate to just a fraction of what they're used to. They're lacking in organic long-range fires that could touch the enemy in depth and they still do not have a realistic doctrine for stryker BCTs, treating them as operationally more maneuverable IFVs, when they're nowhere near capable of such. They've only recently begun fielding 30mm variants of the vehicle and their mounted infantry doesn't even dismount outside of visibility of the enemy as their SOP.
All this is a couple years old and a mixture of personal experience with burgers, talking to others with the same and reading whatever publications the US military has made available on the subject. All of these are serious issues that pose a massive threat to the combat effectiveness of any US unit.

Attached: 1553965439816.jpg (214 KB, 1920x1280)

Landon Ward
Landon Ward

mfw al-turduni has to become a shia just so he can play with the kids at break time

Attached: 1569025967781.gif (3.55 MB, 480x270)

Adam Bell
Adam Bell

As I said earlier, all of this is negative experience gained from non-conventional operations. What has worked very well for these experienced soldiers would not work in a conventional conflict.
All of this is moot in the end though, since the US military is not incompetent enough to partake in such a conflict without purging old officers, retraining and changing training doctrine in general. It just takes time and dedication.

Attached: 1542525757051.jpg (886 KB, 2560x1600)

Ian Ward
Ian Ward

i still don't quite understand what you're getting at here
Point: jews screech about climate change in the West, but they never do so in China.
no one reads western msm in china so trying to sell them ideas via western msm is completely pointless
Huh? The point is the jews don't fund and send someone like inbred down syndrome child to China in order to raise a stink, DESPITE China's pollution level.
if you're saying that they don't promote environmentalism and worry about climate change.. well what do you think all those videos showcasing green energy and anti-pollution efforts that ctgn puts up every now and then are promoting?
That's everywhere in the world, the West included, so why the need for peddling bullshit in the West?
and that's just the videos you can see on youtue, domestic media there has been fully championing environmentalism for years now
Again, same for the West as well?

So why only this climate change bullshit in the West, but never in China?

Ethan Cook
Ethan Cook

Boooooooooooooooooooring

Kayden Brown
Kayden Brown

Nope. That's just you.
OK?
Yes, exactly. China has not learned those detrimental lessons and SOP that would bite them in the ass were they suddenly thrown into conflict. IF they have succesfully reorganized and modernised their military, they will be at a very beneficial starting position for any conventional conflict.
I mean, people were talking about the FUCKING petroyuan, yet ignoring the very idea that chink military is experienced or competent enough to even to maintain a world police.
Meanwhile US troops are operating
The US is constantly fighting in low intensity across the globe, they don't even try to win said conflicts.

Cut them some slacks.

Carson Brooks
Carson Brooks

I mean, people were talking about the FUCKING petroyuan, yet ignoring the very idea that chink military is experienced or competent enough to even to maintain a world police.
We were talking about the potential future, where US power has waned and China has managed to rise into dominance in Asia and naturally has reached its tendrils into Europe through the One Belt One Road iniative and the Arctic Sea route. Nobody is claiming that China can reliably challenge the petrodollar in the current state of affairs.

Charles King
Charles King

i fall for the Trump 4d meme

Attached: 1568500691015.png (223 KB, 482x427)

Xavier Peterson
Xavier Peterson

We were talking about the potential future, where US power has waned and China has managed to rise into dominance in Asia and naturally has reached its tendrils into Europe through the One Belt One Road iniative and the Arctic Sea route.
OK then, I mean, we are speculating at this point. Meanwhile, the BRI remains vulnerable to foreign investment/subversion, wages increase means manufacturing will move out of China, and various regional powers like Japan, Vietnam, Phillipines and India will also develop and counter China dominance in Asia.

Nobody is claiming that China can reliably challenge the petrodollar in the current state of affairs.
So when? The turkroach in Germany peddles the 2025 date, which is simply not possible.

Colton Sanders
Colton Sanders

The point is the jews don't fund and send someone like inbred down syndrome child to China in order to raise a stink, DESPITE China's pollution level.
they don't need foreigners flying down to raise a stink, people in china are literally living in the stink
they have protests every single year, multiple times across multiple places, purely because of pollution and environmental issues
in fact there was a protest in wuhan recently that made international news precisely because the residents were upset over potential pollution
in fact i think one of xi's big 3 political goals is about pollution, it is that serious to chinks

Connor Flores
Connor Flores

Tell me one thing he has done wrong.

Blake Perry
Blake Perry

Attached: Lu2.jpg (129 KB, 1200x675)

Brayden Baker
Brayden Baker

they don't need foreigners flying down to raise a stink, people in china are literally living in the stink
Yeah, they do need jews to peddle it though, because it means the world's eyes are on them and they are FORCED to act. Mainland govt does not care about domestic protests since the blame is usually given to the local state officials, NOT the central government
they have protests every single year, multiple times across multiple places, purely because of pollution and environmental issues
Not enough, it's never enough compared to the forced protests in the West.
in fact i think one of xi's big 3 political goals is about pollution, it is that serious to chinks
It's all he says, but China will only get pollution free when jobs move out of China.

Aiden Morris
Aiden Morris

OK then, I mean, we are speculating at this point.
Yep.
various regional powers like Japan, Vietnam, Phillipines and India will also develop and counter China dominance in Asia.
But none of them can truly counter China's force projection. India is incompetent, Vietnam and Philippines can't stop China's expansion outside of their own territories and I'm not sure there is a strong enough will in Japan to even attempt to counter anything outside of their own borders. Their deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan had them being more passive than simple peacekeepers.
So when
Who knows. Like I said in the earlier thread, China might not even make it there and might collapse in on itself. If you ask three different analysts on what's going to happen with China, you'll get three entirely different answers. It's both supposed to collapse each passing year as well as surpass the US entirely.

Nothing. He's a good goy who recognized the importance and value of your greatest ally.

Matthew Collins
Matthew Collins

personally i think the chinks are overdoing it on green energy and environmentalism
they stopped taking in all of the world's garbage which led to a global recycling nightmare, but greatly helped the air and water conditions around beijing
every T1 and T2 city had their bus fleets replaced with electric or hybrid variants (i hear the old buses were donated overseas, might be where the green buses syria got came from)
recently i heard of a new law in shenzhen that said every hailed service vehicle be it taxis or private must be EVs to qualify for an operation license
i'm sure there's more too, i probably just never heard of it

Not enough, it's never enough
that summarizes everything about your opinion on china

Gavin Sullivan
Gavin Sullivan

But none of them can truly counter China's force projection.
Yeah they can, via missiles and naval forces.
I'm not sure there is a strong enough will in Japan to even attempt to counter anything outside of their own borders. Their deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan had them being more passive than simple peacekeepers.
I mean, everyone will have will the fuck up when they realize the US is gone.

All India, Vietnam, Japan and Phillipines need to do is modernizing their own navy plus missiles in order to BTFO any attempt of chink ships venturing out of their territory.
Who knows. Like I said in the earlier thread, China might not even make it there and might collapse in on itself. If you ask three different analysts on what's going to happen with China, you'll get three entirely different answers. It's both supposed to collapse each passing year as well as surpass the US entirely.
OK then, I prediction is that China is hitting the wall in 2027, and due to demographic crisis, they will unironically import in africans in order to take care of them and they will have the same problems as the current USA.

Sebastian Brooks
Sebastian Brooks

personally i think the chinks are overdoing it on green energy and environmentalism
Environmentalism doesn't go with "green energy", solar and win are actively damaging to environment due to affecting wind courses and actively re-heating the Earth by solar panels. The chinks focus on this because green energy technology can make a few bucks for dumb fuck westerners.
that summarizes everything about your opinion on china
China is the rising power of Asia and they have always wanted to take over Asia. Chinks are literally opposed by all asians yet they pretend to speak for all asians, so please do excuse my fear, because my fear is very real.

Landon Roberts
Landon Roberts

even if what you say is funny and thoughtfull you know chinks are gonna win long term.

Connor Collins
Connor Collins

cringe

Ayden Myers
Ayden Myers

Nah, they won't.
Like the USA, they will fall on their ass due to the demographic crisis without racial nationalism (unlike Japan and Vietnam).

China can rise again after that, but they will fall again after all.

Asia's geography and history prevent the dominance of Asia.

Wyatt Allen
Wyatt Allen

Asia's geography and history prevent the dominance of China*

Blake White
Blake White

my bad, when i say 'green energy' i mean their efforts at promoting EVs and the use of public transportation and cutting back on carbon emissions
their solar and wind projects are gimmicks, its nuclear all the way for them.. i'm certain i told you this before

Blake Evans
Blake Evans

my bad, when i say 'green energy' i mean their efforts at promoting EVs and the use of public transportation and cutting back on carbon emissions
Literally memes, MUCH more than the solar panels and wind turbines.
its nuclear all the way for them.. i'm certain i told you this before
I also remember I told you to wait and see.

Ryder Cook
Ryder Cook

You are completely detached from the reality m8. I’m a meteorology MSc student and researcher and I have yet to meet a single chink denier in the academia. They have summer schools about climate change and the measures taken by their govt and they invite foreign students to participate. Also what said.

Jayden Jackson
Jayden Jackson

If they don't deny it, let them peddle their bullshit there in China.

Why peddle bullshit to people who don't believe in it? That's my point.

Eli Morales
Eli Morales

everything china does is bad and pointless
ok
wait and see
you didn't look up how many nuclear power plants they're currently building and plan to build, did you?
how the hell are you so out of the loop when it comes to your greatest enemy?

i'm not sure how you still don't get this: you don't need to sell an idea to people who already believe in it
if greta whasisname went to china the people there would be wondering why is she wasting her time telling them things they already know

Austin Roberts
Austin Roberts

people who already believe in it
actually that's untrue
i don't think chinks really believe in climate change.. but they're taking the actions of climate change believers so there's that

Jack Thomas
Jack Thomas

ok
I have never said that though, I like their infrastructure and their nuclear plants, as well as their missiles if shit work as advertized.
you didn't look up how many nuclear power plants they're currently building and plan to build, did you?
As said, wait and see.
i'm not sure how you still don't get this: you don't need to sell an idea to people who already believe in it
As said, the point is getting China to work on the problems by getting ALL attention on it.
if greta whasisname went to china the people there would be wondering why is she wasting her time telling them things they already know
Uh, she's doing that in the US and she's not "wasting" her time, she's paid to raise a stink. My point is sending her to China and India where the attention should be focus.

Elijah Bell
Elijah Bell

More reasons to send inbred down bitch there then, because climate change is a cult and needs the believing.

Camden Rivera
Camden Rivera

Found this, not sure how accurate

Attached: 1569066762440m.jpg (97 KB, 1024x778)

Dominic Walker
Dominic Walker

supporting russians killing civilians

nice one

Eli Thompson
Eli Thompson

affecting wind courses
Wind patterns are determined by the interaction between large scale atmospheric circulation and the local topography. Wind turbines produce turbulence, so they obscure shit on Doppler radars, and may enhance lightning activity, especially positive lightning strikes in the cold season. You can easily see this turbulence when it’s snowing, and it’s not that much. Even a hill may have bigger effects on the wind flow. The real problem is that there are few places where the wind regime is constant enough to ensure reliable energy production.

Easton Stewart
Easton Stewart

no wall
no "drain the swamp"
no Hillary in prison
more refugees have entered the country
no increase in deportation
no trumpcare
obamacare still there
still have troops in the middle east
not friend with Russia
made Jerusalem the capital of Israel
recognised Golan heights as part of Israel

Jayden Ward
Jayden Ward

You can't make more hills, but you sure as fuck can make more wind turbines, a lot of wind turbines will create greater turbulence.

My argument against green energy source is that it's currently inefficient. We can do so much more with nuclear, WITH less space needed.

Hunter Roberts
Hunter Roberts

twitter.com/JMJalel_H/status/1175421891353468928?s=19

Attached: 1420992234140.jpg (10 KB, 199x249)

Connor Richardson
Connor Richardson

oneangrygamer.net/2019/09/second-galaxy-reportedly-banning-hong-kong-players/93372/
Zilong Game Limited’s free-to-play MMO, Second Galaxy, is currently being review bombed by Hong Kong gamers over on the Steam storeE due to what they claim are unfair bans on anyone who speaks ill of Communist China or are part of Hong Kong-themed guilds.

The game’s review rating sits at mixed, but if you check the histogram it’s reported as “Mostly Negative” for all the English reviews.
Hmm, it seems chinks really want to wipe Hong Kong and Taiwan outta vidya games.

Eli Sullivan
Eli Sullivan

brazilian
ethnicity
Brazil is a conglometrate of all ethnicities in the world

Henry Rogers
Henry Rogers

youtube.com/watch?v=8OeycOouXpo

Gabriel Evans
Gabriel Evans

12 protestors in Hong Kong ages 16-40 got put in jail for sharing police officer dox that an user posted

Cameron Turner
Cameron Turner

This website is a bit coocoo in the brain balls but sometimes may have drops of truth...
veteranstoday.com/2019/09/20/cnn-scum/

Attached: 1-CNN-kaczinski-768x443.jpg (36 KB, 768x443)

Daniel Rivera
Daniel Rivera

/ug/ when?

Attached: 1561734436070.jpg (2.17 MB, 2250x1500)

Samuel Gonzalez
Samuel Gonzalez

Attached: 1458528615198.jpg (26 KB, 315x480)

Benjamin Ross
Benjamin Ross

I need an alawite gf

Ryder Reed
Ryder Reed

Attached: wUbS3N09a-c.jpg (239 KB, 1080x1080)

Ryan Brooks
Ryan Brooks

Pretty sure he’s related to Ted Kaczynski. He ain’t half the man that Ted is, though.

Zachary Long
Zachary Long

Scratch that. He’s not. To think, Ted was sold out by his own brother.

Evan Foster
Evan Foster

youtube.com/watch?v=7uggR8SzWok
A military operation was carried out by Iraqi security forces on Friday to search for and destroy ISIS (Islamic State) hideouts in the Anbar desert. Iraqi security forces found several underground hideouts in the desert that contained weapons and equipment. Some of the hideouts were used for storage as well as sleeping shelters by ISIS members.

Nolan James
Nolan James

Attached: fycdZMUku0A.jpg (102 KB, 800x557)

Samuel Myers
Samuel Myers

Attached: SEkYkFXdChY.jpg (107 KB, 800x557)

Hudson Richardson
Hudson Richardson

twitter.com/RALee85/status/1175301077765382144
The VDV's 98th Airborne Division's 331st Airborne Regiment conducting a regimental jump with >2k paratroopers and 200 vehicles from 71 Il-76 aircraft, and the 31st Air Assault Brigade conducting a heliborne assault with Mi-8, Mi-26, and Mi-24 helos.

Isaiah Cook
Isaiah Cook

Sniper of the “A” Office of the Central Security Service of the FSB - Major Sergei Chernyshov

Parker Ramirez
Parker Ramirez

Is that camera dangling like that?

Jonathan Baker
Jonathan Baker

*blocks your p-

Attached: 1569062260740.jpg (65 KB, 640x520)

Leo Powell
Leo Powell

Australia removes ban on Jow Forums
what i miss

Attached: Capture.png (33 KB, 157x219)

Landon Sanchez
Landon Sanchez

thread dead

Alexander Reed
Alexander Reed

Use OpenDNS, brother. Australia only changed their default internet provider's DNS to not resolve badthink URLs. It takes like 10 seconds to get around.

Jaxson King
Jaxson King

its being dead since 2017 but i still lurk
being here since 2015

Levi Moore
Levi Moore

i am a big dumb
ill do it next time if they do it again

Zachary Butler
Zachary Butler

there were some decent gains in north hama, other than that and the recent iran shit nothing has changed

Isaiah Torres
Isaiah Torres

No, do it now while your internet is working properly. It takes literally no time, and it's one less way for your ISP/govt to track what you do online.

Juan Mitchell
Juan Mitchell

Why do hong kongers are very prone to engage in unethical practices that target the inocent lives and families of police officers?

Liam Carter
Liam Carter

Oh fuck

Attached: Screenshot-20190921-205859.jpg (731 KB, 1080x2340)

Ryder Robinson
Ryder Robinson

Do it now. Change dns, look it up.

Jordan Evans
Jordan Evans

I am pretty sure this was CIA trying to put the chans to back them and create and spread propaganda in support of them

Matthew Wood
Matthew Wood

Iraq seems to be kicking ass.... Seems to me that amerizog deliberately madde the army shit on purpose to facilitate Isis

Isaiah Kelly
Isaiah Kelly

No, CIA's position was that it was an internal Chinese matter and USA wouldn't interfere. Pepe was protesters trying to get the internet on their side to pressure foreign governments to intervene on HK's side. Personally, it worked for me: I think HK should become an American State.

Zachary Miller
Zachary Miller

a sacred place

Kevin Perry
Kevin Perry

how am i able to post? hahaha!

Ethan Collins
Ethan Collins

youtube.com/watch?v=kriLQ4Nbb3c

Attached: 1547567634680.jpg (137 KB, 1200x900)

Jonathan Diaz
Jonathan Diaz

the chans
Reddit is a bigger market

Hunter Thomas
Hunter Thomas

HK
An American state

Attached: 1567025229276.png (195 KB, 421x266)

Andrew Taylor
Andrew Taylor

uncanceling
zoomer twatter lingo makes rounds on state-sponsored news sites

Attached: serveimage-38.jpg (7 KB, 250x174)

Ayden Jenkins
Ayden Jenkins

RT is pretty bad in general, if you want actual russian news read TASS

Wyatt Peterson
Wyatt Peterson

Attached: palmyra2019.jpg (336 KB, 1280x852)

Connor Green
Connor Green

Attached: palmyra2019.jpg (297 KB, 1280x852)

Asher Rodriguez
Asher Rodriguez

Attached: palmyra2019.jpg (198 KB, 1280x852)

Eli Mitchell
Eli Mitchell

How recent are these?

Nathan Evans
Nathan Evans

Attached: palmyra2019.jpg (405 KB, 1280x852)

Angel Fisher
Angel Fisher

Attached: palmyra2019.jpg (265 KB, 1280x852)

Kevin Howard
Kevin Howard

Think it through, nigger lover.

Ian Hernandez
Ian Hernandez

For all the Athenians and
strangers which were there spent
their time in nothing else, but either
to tell, or to hear some new thing.

Jace Ortiz
Jace Ortiz

Attached: CxXiHMl6KmM.jpg (510 KB, 1280x854)

Jace Jenkins
Jace Jenkins

Attached: 5fhu-5BuF4o.jpg (617 KB, 1280x854)

Henry Jenkins
Henry Jenkins

Already have, klanboi

Zachary Robinson
Zachary Robinson

I agree however the intensity did not reach plebbit. No major crack down and shit like that. It was just surface level

Easton Stewart
Easton Stewart

week

Jacob Morgan
Jacob Morgan

Israeli drone being shot down 2 days ago over damascus

Isaiah Fisher
Isaiah Fisher

Pepe is regard as a racist symbol. They chose the wrong side of the internet to beg for mercy

Adam Jenkins
Adam Jenkins

Forgot link
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OhKa-OV5FyM

Julian Miller
Julian Miller

I will tell you some new thing. The kikes got hold of vaticans observatory data

Aiden Jenkins
Aiden Jenkins

twitter.com/sashakots/status/1175402914287890432
Russian fleet in the port of Tartus.

Ryder Clark
Ryder Clark

I'm very ceptic that this will "apease" the chans to turn pro-HK protestors. In fact it will have the opposit effect on the chans (even to outer/pol/) and it will increase on r/ptg and on plebbit normie land. So by trying to seem like they are apeasing the chans they are actually fishing plebbitors and few outer/pol/eans fresh out of plebbit

Ayden Sullivan
Ayden Sullivan

Yup...
Look at this duuude

Aiden Carter
Aiden Carter

Noice

Caleb Torres
Caleb Torres

looks like Tor-m2

Charles Williams
Charles Williams

With that, however, we will have further pretext to enhance the propagation of the fact that outer/pol/ is worse than ever if outer/pol/ean agitatores choose to buy into this propaganda stunt

Austin Williams
Austin Williams

Well there have been quite a lot of threads in here made by some people that went like ”look, hk protesters are using pepe, they are us, why dont you support them?". Most annons shut them down though

John Jenkins
John Jenkins

Many of them also which used
curious arts brought their books together, and burned them before all
men: and they counted the price of
them, and found it fifty thousand
pieces of silver.

Attached: 16792630-303.jpg (49 KB, 700x394)

Lincoln Morris
Lincoln Morris

Assuming this was home grown, why would the hk protesters chose pepe since it had a negative connotation in MSM? Why not Guy Fawkes?

Jaxson Scott
Jaxson Scott

Some therefore cried one thing,
and some another: for the assembly
was confused; and the more part
knew not wherefore they were come
together.

William Morgan
William Morgan

nah i think it fits fine, hkers are incredibly racist
i believe the scale for them goes something like
superior: english speaking white, non-english speaking 'white', themselves
beneath: diaspora chinks
subhuman: mainland chinks, indians/niggers/seaniggers/any shade of dark skin

mainland chinks used to be just 'beneath' but they've been downgraded to 'subhuman'
still above what they like to call 'little blacks' though

Easton Green
Easton Green

So they wanted to turn MSM against themselves? That would not grant them foreign intervention

Wyatt Thompson
Wyatt Thompson

34 But when they knew that he was
a Jew, all with one voice about the
space of two hours cried out, Great
is Diana of the Ephesians.
35 And when the townclerk had
appeased the people, he said, Ye men
of Ephesus, what man is there that
knoweth not how that the city of the
Ephesians is a worshipper of the
great goddess Diana, and of the image which fell down from Jupiter?

lol

Cooper Cooper
Cooper Cooper

not like the western msm was going to point it out
just employ a bit of double think, ignore the last couple of years and suddenly pepe is a symbol of freedom

Chase Wright
Chase Wright

youtube.com/watch?v=OaCFZYzMXxk

Jaxon Peterson
Jaxon Peterson

This still hasn't passed through MSM, only through RT which panders to boomers who think Pepe is edgy.

Thomas Perez
Thomas Perez

Good fuck dem incels

Nolan Cox
Nolan Cox

What this means is that they are channeling this event to "le kekistan shadilay" nostalgia. E-celebs are flocking to support HK protestors (HK protestors are a very small minority in HK) and that speaks a lot of what theybare attempting to do and who might have given this very mediocre idea

Nicholas Morgan
Nicholas Morgan

Did you even read the article? Jesus you guys are dense.

Liam Turner
Liam Turner

Sweden

Benjamin Baker
Benjamin Baker

Thats a possibility that they tried to white wash it. But from what I seen those pepe protesters had low numbers and never on the front lines

Nathaniel Garcia
Nathaniel Garcia

Ah, you are an idiot by the looks off it. Not going to waste my time.

Tyler Anderson
Tyler Anderson

it's just a matter of perspective
afaik the protesters are covering all angles

down here and on reddit its pepe imagery to drum support
from what i've seen in mainland social media and news their focus on more on pro-imperial japan and anti-chinese slogan, written in chinese - i imagine this is to provoke a response from beijing
on the msm its the american/british/japanese/colonial hk flag and pro democracy slogans, written in english - probably to plead for western intervention

Luis Davis
Luis Davis

Noice

in other news 30+ afghans killed in zogmutt airstrike 2 days ago

Attached: abqaiqdamage1-s.jpg (29 KB, 380x285)

Nathan Smith
Nathan Smith

meanwhile

Attached: 1566237474149.jpg (491 KB, 2048x1536)

Bentley Martin
Bentley Martin

youtube.com/watch?v=CMHQJ1Er8xA

Brayden Scott
Brayden Scott

implying they weren’t taliban terrorists
yikes

Elijah Phillips
Elijah Phillips

breaking the conditioning

Ryan Long
Ryan Long

twitter.com/knmd8/status/1174783972842311680
#Saudi Prince Abdullah bin Sultan al Saud who had claimed his country could destroy #Iran in just eight hours, has deleted his tweet.

Attached: 1555871435247.jpg (32 KB, 700x700)

William Thompson
William Thompson

Zogmutt creature, I spit on you!
moonofalabama.org/2019/09/cia-celebrates-18-years-of-war-in-afghanistan.html#more

A U.S. drone attack killed 30 pine nut farmers and wounded at least 40 others in Afghanistan Wednesday night, the latest killing of innocent civilians by American forces as the "war on terror" enters its 19th year.

The farmers had just finished work and were sitting by a fire when the strike happened, according to tribal elder Malik Rahat Gul.
Reuters reported that there may be more farmers missing:

Haidar Khan, who owns the pine nut fields, said about 150 workers were there for harvesting, with some still missing as well as the confirmed dead and injured.

A survivor of the drone strike said about 200 laborers were sleeping in five tents pitched near the farm when the attack happened.

Attached: pinenuts.jpg (48 KB, 336x360)

Easton Williams
Easton Williams

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machine_Identification_Code

Logan Green
Logan Green

it has a few core ethnicities though: Latin (italian, spanish, portugese), African (carribean, dominican, west africans etc.), Arab (lebanese, syrian, palestinian), and Natives. Every other ethnicity isn't even 1% drop in the bucket of Brasil. Brasil is a Latin culture and a plurality-Latin ethnicity with arab and african admixtures and native minorities. There's no substantial east asian, white european, or indians or anything in brasil
t. palestinian with family in brasil

Adam Smith
Adam Smith

Attached: 5241845C-378F-4D2E-9A5A-6310785856AB.jpg (25 KB, 270x205)

Ethan Sanchez
Ethan Sanchez

Wtf ... Are these Uigur jihadis real tough or what.... Still no progress in North latakia

Attached: Screenshot-20190922-041747~2.png (129 KB, 680x480)

Evan Russell
Evan Russell

The day the last mutt helicopter leaves Kabul as last one leaved Saigon cannot come any sooner.

Charles King
Charles King

I dream of the day when I'll be firing chink and russian ATGMs at despot supporting zogmutt imperialists in the heart of Africa.

Death to America.

Attached: Screenshot-20190922-042312~2.png (461 KB, 675x391)

Aaron Ramirez
Aaron Ramirez

bump

Adrian Jones
Adrian Jones

new picture of CHADliban
use it for next bread if possible

Attached: EE-0NtjX4AAzDJi.jpg-large.jpg (217 KB, 720x1244)

Sebastian Reyes
Sebastian Reyes

Most of the fighting happens on hills and mountains
so its complicated

Joshua Jackson
Joshua Jackson

/ug/ soon

Attached: 1559899831023.jpg (2.08 MB, 2250x1500)

Brayden Thomas
Brayden Thomas

But we desire to hear of thee
what thou thinkest: for as concerning this sect, we know that every
where it is spoken against.

Angel Bell
Angel Bell

The "core ethnicities" of brazil are the ones who are severely mixed with one another and then the individuals pick one to LARP with. Sort of what americans do.

Grayson Thomas
Grayson Thomas

twitter.com/BaxtiyarGoran/status/1175519883624361985
Saudi Arabia says it will respond if investigation confirms Iran responsible for attacks on Aramco oil facilities

Cooper Stewart
Cooper Stewart

Israeli drone that was shot down 2 days ago...

Attached: Screenshot-20190922-053450~2.png (215 KB, 452x391)

Samuel Reyes
Samuel Reyes

OH NO NO NO NO

Parker Robinson
Parker Robinson

Attached: AMN-233114-Tigr-M-with-Arbalet-DM-RWS.jpg (313 KB, 1280x853)

William Adams
William Adams

i'm still hoping syria orders some of the new russian infantry mobility vehicles/MRAPS

Christopher Clark
Christopher Clark

tass.com/world/1079244
DPR’s Marseille office representative released from custody
Hubert Fayard was released after more than five months in detention

Gavin Thomas
Gavin Thomas

the inocent lives and families of police officers?
LMAO, the innocent lives of guys who beat them with stick?

Yet it is totally for police to dox and arrest the protesters?

Chase Jackson
Chase Jackson

wrong side of history
The literal state of /sg/.
Why not Pepe? And there is Guy Fawkes as well?

Cooper Peterson
Cooper Peterson

Didn't the taliban also bomb like 18 civies with 1 US soldier before the peace talk?

Where's the outrage?

David Ortiz
David Ortiz

/ug/ tomorrow, putin told me himself

Attached: 1550892677590.png (990 KB, 755x587)

Josiah Foster
Josiah Foster

where's the outrage
What, were you not here for that? All the news was talking about it and Trump cancelled the planned talks.

Chase Long
Chase Long

twitter.com/CBSWalsh/status/1175180671498760200
The US troops going to Saudi Arabia will man air defense systems - Patriot & THAAD missile batteries
saudis getting THAAD
Can't wait for it to fail to intercept a yemeni clone of an iranian clone of a north korean clone of a scud missile

Michael Fisher
Michael Fisher

The outrage is Trump cancelling the talks, NOT the bombing itself.

Taliban is expected to kill innocent and get away with it.
The US doe? Not in muh baste /sg/, muh wrong side of history.
Who killed the guy in the pic?

Wyatt Thompson
Wyatt Thompson

esl vietsperg can't even read "the wrong side of the internet" without mistranslating it
Truly tragic

Carter Foster
Carter Foster

Where's the outrage?
I agree they should have killed more occupiers.

Parker Williams
Parker Williams

Lawl, it's the same. I didn't know /sg/ is communist/leftist general where everyone is le baste anti-racist while calling american "mutt".

It's the simple irony that gets me.

Julian Hall
Julian Hall

They killed 01 occupier and 18 goat farmers?

Where's the outrage for the 18 goat farmers?

Connor Campbell
Connor Campbell

kek

Logan Cruz
Logan Cruz

saying that the HK sperg protestors picked the wrong side of the internet to appeal to, eg the alt light with the facebook frog when the overwhelming majority of their support comes from l*berals is the same as saying the wrong side of history
What did he mean by this bros?

Attached: 1568479642608.gif (892 KB, 300x300)

Nathan Davis
Nathan Davis

Killing collaborators is good actually.

Attached: April-30-1975-tank-1626541i.jpg (94 KB, 620x427)

Benjamin Williams
Benjamin Williams

when will Saudi become an oil importer?

Brody Ortiz
Brody Ortiz

The same for US killing 30 goat farmers then, killing collaborators is good!
So why the outrage?
saying that the HK sperg protestors picked the wrong side of the internet to appeal to, eg the alt light with the facebook frog when the overwhelming majority of their support comes from l*berals is the same as saying the wrong side of history
Uh, because it's the le racist alt-right who fights for freedom, while the liberals tow the chink line? The liberals literally think the HKers are racist and belong to the "wrong side of history"?

It's hilarious because you have US antifa supporting HK police to arrest le racist "alt-right" HKers.

Cooper Harris
Cooper Harris

You know what’s interesting, maybe I’m reading into this too much, but all of these articles mention, “30 pine nut workers killed” without ever using the word, “civilians.” Odd, but maybe I’m just overthinking it.

Oliver Bailey
Oliver Bailey

Why the need to? The 30 workers already register as an outrage.

Ayden Moore
Ayden Moore

innocent farm workers are collaborators
did fucking the children in vietnam give you syphilis? is that why your brain is pudding?

Cameron Bailey
Cameron Bailey

innocent civilians are collaborators
did fucking the children in China give you syphillis? is that why your brain is pudding?

Christian Gonzalez
Christian Gonzalez

He's mentally deficient, he always has been

Eli Perez
Eli Perez

The words are read into a little differently in the English language. “Worker” carries less weight than, “civilian” unless any English speaking anons wanna differ.

Jose Turner
Jose Turner

Not always. He has episodes, like today.
170 posts
30 posts by 1 ID

Joseph Hernandez
Joseph Hernandez

Funny how the 18 civilians killed by taliban are collaborators and not innocent, BUT the 30 farmers are suddenly not.

I would like to see how chink mind works.
It's the same for me though.

Isaiah Howard
Isaiah Howard

he thinks i like ch*na
He truly is delusional

Owen Fisher
Owen Fisher

You might not like China but you engage in doublethink the way chinks do.

David Russell
David Russell

Then you can understand why seemingly avoiding the use of the word, “civilian” in headlines is to be frowned upon. To correct myself from earlier, I found four articles by small outlets (the largest being TASS) that used the word, “civilian.”

Lucas Jackson
Lucas Jackson

theguardian.com/world/2019/sep/05/taliban-claims-bombing-us-embassy-peace-talks-kabul
A Taliban suicide car bombing in Kabul has killed a US service member, a Romanian soldier and at least 10 Afghan civilians in a busy diplomatic area that includes the US embassy.

This is the news I'm talking about.

Where's the outrage?

30 farmers killed? Boo hoo the fucking US.
Taliban car bomb? Crickets.

It's always virtue signaling, both sides (murican or the russian/chinks) give no shit.

Gabriel Green
Gabriel Green

killed a US service member
S

Hudson Moore
Hudson Moore

and at least 10 Afghan civilians in a busy diplomatic area
Based and talibankilled.

Matthew Taylor
Matthew Taylor

27 To God only wise, be glory
through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.
¶ Written to the Romans from
Corinthus, and sent by Phebe servant of the church at Cenchrea.

Jaxon Taylor
Jaxon Taylor

CHINA NUMBAH ONE

VIETNAM NUMBAH TWO

Kayden Morgan
Kayden Morgan

Funny how the numbah two consistently beat the numbah one in every stages of history.

China is Qin, Vietnam is Zhao.
China thinks they are playing the long game, viets play the longer game.

Justin Gomez
Justin Gomez

HKers want right winger support, not left winger ones, because the left wingers overwhelmingly support chinkland, as evidence in this very thread.

Asher Myers
Asher Myers

Where's the outrage?
It's probably because no one cares if people die. It doesn't matter if they're Afghan farmers or mutt children in schools.
I tell you what, if the US didn't invade Afghanistan illegally on the fake pre-text of 9/11 then there wouldn't be any dead farmers, since apparently the country became so fucked only after the illegal invasion of the US.
Where's the outrage for the training camp for al-qaeda they created?
Where's the outrage for the 1000s killed and tortured just so they can control the Opium trade?

Imagine defending the US's foreign policy kek

Adam Gonzalez
Adam Gonzalez

outer/pol/
Further proof that the people who browse this general do not belong on Jow Forums. They seek to create a Kurdistan in Jow Forums's Syria.

This thread should be put on watch 24/7, because it's glowing like a nuked site here.

Austin Bell
Austin Bell

It's probably because no one cares if people die. It doesn't matter if they're Afghan farmers or mutt children in schools.
So don't fake outrage and expected to be taken seriously.
I tell you what, if the US didn't invade Afghanistan illegally on the fake pre-text of 9/11 then there wouldn't be any dead farmers, since apparently the country became so fucked only after the illegal invasion of the US.
There would be, except they would die due to car accidents, hospital maltreatment i.e. the same shit in every countries.
Where's the outrage for the training camp for al-qaeda they created?
In this thread and the whole globe.
Where's the outrage for the 1000s killed and tortured just so they can control the Opium trade?
In this thread and the whole globe.

Imagine defending the US's foreign policy kek
I don't defend the US's foreign policy, I just think it's hypocritical to cry about US killing civies when the taliban does the same.

Nathaniel Diaz
Nathaniel Diaz

calls others glowies when he started posting less than a year ago and focuses almost entirely on a single issue that he chimps about constantly
Truly boggles the mind how some other "people" think

Attached: 1562518546343.gif (987 KB, 229x176)

Evan Rivera
Evan Rivera

Tu quoque.

Chase Stewart
Chase Stewart

”people” “think”
FTFY

James Nguyen
James Nguyen

I don't focus on a single issue doe. I watch for subversion, which this thread is definitely engaging in.

Jack Hernandez
Jack Hernandez

thread that sticks to its own topic and doesn't do anything
subverting others

Attached: 1547469403120.jpg (123 KB, 852x1024)

Dominic Peterson
Dominic Peterson

youtube.com/watch?v=iENSmwWEcwU
"The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is investigating and the preliminary findings confirm that these weapons are Iranian weapons. We have requested from the United Nations to send experts to contribute to this investigation as well as other countries who will participate in the investigation," al-Jubeir said. He added that "The objective of the investigation is to determine the source of the shot and we are sure that the weapons were not shot from Yemen but rather from the north and the investigations will prove that, god's willing."

Nathaniel Gomez
Nathaniel Gomez

Look! It says, “Made In Iran!” Don’t question why that’s written in English!

Benjamin Bennett
Benjamin Bennett

Yeah, which explains muh outer/pol/.

Leo Collins
Leo Collins

i hope the saudis try and retaliate desu

Andrew Stewart
Andrew Stewart

So don't fake outrage and expected to be taken seriously.
It's not faking, it's being serious. They're defending their country against the foreign invasion, any dead mutt is worth 1000 dead afghans to their mind. As long as the mutt dies, they win.
You would imagine someone living in Nam would understand that.

There would be
At the same rate, right? Kek they'll also have car-bombings every week, imirite?

I don't defend the US's foreign policy, I just think it's hypocritical to cry about US killing civies when the taliban does the same.
It's a very thin line of context that you choose to ignore. Taliban doesn't kill civies, they kill the foreign invader. US just kills Afghans, and has been since 2001.

That's something you don't (want to) see.

Ian Hughes
Ian Hughes

It's not faking, it's being serious. They're defending their country against the foreign invasion, any dead mutt is worth 1000 dead afghans to their mind. As long as the mutt dies, they win.
Lawl, yeah, this is the same thinking on why 2000 american soldiers in Syria posing more of a threat than turk occupation.
You are overplaying american to ridiculous degree while ignoring other players in the game.
You would imagine someone living in Nam would understand that.
Contrary to popular belief, 'Nam didn't exist just to fight and kill americans.
At the same rate, right? Kek they'll also have car-bombings every week, imirite?
Car accidents kill more people and happen in a faster rate than car bombing.
It's a very thin line of context that you choose to ignore. Taliban doesn't kill civies, they kill the foreign invader. US just kills Afghans, and has been since 2001.
Yeah, they absolutely kill civies, the same as the US.

The fact you don't acknowledge this is hypocrisy.

Brody Sanders
Brody Sanders

Do the Saudis have any competent units? Is there a palace guard or something of the sort? The Saudis send literal peasants to fight the Yemenis but surely they have a unit that can reliably conduct warfare, right?

Gabriel Phillips
Gabriel Phillips

I'm sure they have some units that are actually competent, just the majority of them are not.

Wyatt Clark
Wyatt Clark

Comfy pic

Kayden Ross
Kayden Ross

Either somone from the Holol army or one of those holol nazis managed to sneak up into the place

Samuel Perry
Samuel Perry

Taliban doesn't kill civies

Imagine actually believing this.

Ayden Bell
Ayden Bell

Competent units lacking competent leadership are...weak.

Justin Butler
Justin Butler

using Chinese to say Trieu
bruh

Joshua Scott
Joshua Scott

It's impossible because if the hohols actually kill him, there would be propaganda vid 24/7 on Givi in RT.

But reality shows nothing, which means this killing is desirable for the ruskies.
Aksually, it's the latin romanication of Trieu, yes.

Ian Gray
Ian Gray

You are overplaying american to ridiculous degree while ignoring other players in the game.
Americans invaded Afghanistan and have military bases all over the country. There's a reason why I speak to them in such a way because they're illegal invaders. Period.
Nam didn't exist just to fight and kill americans.
Is that after or before they burnt your entire jungle down?

The fact you don't acknowledge this is hypocrisy.
Civies do die, but you misunderstand that Taliban and Afghans are actually defenders against the illegal invasion. Anyone who helps the US is aiding-and-abetting the illegal invasion.
Taliban doesn't kill civies, they kill the foreign invader. US just kills Afghans, and has been since 2001.
Now I never said Civies don't die because of Taliban, but understand the Taliban doesn't cheer when they indirectly kill a civie, unlike mutts who cheer that all sandniggers are dead.

Dominic Wood
Dominic Wood

Bored? why not check this extremely hot active server, for the best lewds of females and traps!

discord gg/E8smxDG

Connor Peterson
Connor Peterson

which means this killing is desirable for the ruskies.
Probably because it makes novorossiya more dependant on russia rather than being independent

Jason Brooks
Jason Brooks

Saudi Arabia is a big place and many of their officers receive training in the US. It’s hard to say how good the Saudis would do in a war with Iran or even how a potential war between those two countries would progress, but to say that there isn’t a good general anywhere in the military or good soldiers for him to lead is an oversimplification to say the least. Imo the Iranians are probably better capable than the Saudis but that doesn’t mean the Saudis are incapable of defending themselves.

Michael Wood
Michael Wood

Americans invaded Afghanistan and have military bases all over the country. There's a reason why I speak to them in such a way because they're illegal invaders. Period.
They are illegal invaders, but that doesn't excuse taliban from killing civies, that's my point. And Americans are NOT the only illegal invaders in Afghan, so quit acting like it.
Is that after or before they burnt your entire jungle down?
Long before that and long after that, it's funny westerners still think 'Nam exist to fight muricans.
Civies do die, but you misunderstand that Taliban and Afghans are actually defenders against the illegal invasion. Anyone who helps the US is aiding-and-abetting the illegal invasion.
The fact they are defending against invasion do not mean they are guilt-free of killing civies.
Now I never said Civies don't die because of Taliban, but understand the Taliban doesn't cheer when they indirectly kill a civie, unlike mutts who cheer that all sandniggers are dead.
Lawl, you have no proof to say taliban doesn't cheer when they DIRECTLY kill a civie, and the americans give no shit regardless.

Lincoln Cox
Lincoln Cox

I think it’s the kind of war in which the attacker loses. I saw some YouTube video that said if it were just the two of them going toe to toe with no allies (highly unrealistic) then the Iranians would likely end up occupying Saudi territory but be unable to force a surrender. And of course Saudi Arabia may be big...but it’s empty. Lotta sand.

Hudson Nguyen
Hudson Nguyen

bored?

Jonathan Nelson
Jonathan Nelson

implying not 1 single civilian dies in any battlefield
I mean I can argue if you just use common-sense but trying to counter my argument by trying to be completely opposite doesn't solve arguments, it just keeps you replying dumb ass shit.
it's funny westerners still think 'Nam exist to fight muricans.
No it's just i'm talking specifically about them invading your country and destroying it.
What was the reason for that invasion if you don't mind me asking?

Death to the US service members in Afghanistan. Victory to the Taliban and Afghani people.

Jose Wright
Jose Wright

implying

Bentley Jackson
Bentley Jackson

Death to the US service members in Afghanistan. Victory to the Taliban and Afghani people.
fuck off traitor

Josiah Stewart
Josiah Stewart

The problem is that unlike Iran, Saudi Arabia has a substantial religious minority of Shiites vs the Sunnis living in Iran. Even worse, the Shiites live in the oil-rich East coast so any event of war means the whole region implodes into Sectarian violence.

Iran wouldn't even try and occupy the whole country, they'd just take over the east and let the rest of Saudi Arabia go to hell

Nicholas Harris
Nicholas Harris

The RVN newfag is losing it.

Attached: D7F4D7DB-B230-4E92-A902-A8E050AD3914.jpg (911 KB, 1536x807)

Ethan Brown
Ethan Brown

The government betrayed us long ago friend.

Austin Gomez
Austin Gomez

I mean I can argue if you just use common-sense but trying to counter my argument by trying to be completely opposite doesn't solve arguments, it just keeps you replying dumb ass shit.
Uh, so why are you crying about 30 civies killed by the US? Why the fake outrage?
No it's just i'm talking specifically about them invading your country and destroying it.
And I'm talking specifically about how they are just one of MANY powers who invade my country and destroy it.
Vietnam doesn't exist just to kill americans.
What was the reason for that invasion if you don't mind me asking?
To counter the growth of chink, who ALSO want Vietnam.
Too bad about the civies tho.

Jack Brooks
Jack Brooks

anyone who supports terrorists is a traitor, certainly not the government

Isaiah Ramirez
Isaiah Ramirez

Sounds about right. Somehow I don’t think we’re ever going to get a big war between the two countries. War between Iran and the US is much more likely though it will probably be limited in scope, at least with Trump in office.

For whatever reason middle easterners don’t seem to have decisive warfare in mind especially because of US interference. I wish they would have it out so things can begin to heal but I just don’t think it will happen anytime soon.

Jaxon Richardson
Jaxon Richardson

How exactly?

Julian Reyes
Julian Reyes

anyone who supports terrorists is a traitor,
What did he mean by this?

Hudson Brooks
Hudson Brooks

lol, middle easterners start these little scuffles because they realize foreigners will back them for their oil.

Saudi will get backed by US, and if not the US, China or Russia.
Same for Iran.

Why fight when you are gonna get supported no matter what?

You see how despite propaganda about how Saudi Arabia is le evil regime, Russia immediately offers to sell its weapons, yeah.

Jace Brooks
Jace Brooks

you're verbally supporting the taliban and wishing the deaths of american boys, so you're a traitor

do canadians not speak english?

Aaron Turner
Aaron Turner

To be fair, he just wants the pointless war in Afghan to end quick.

Nathaniel Clark
Nathaniel Clark

No one read this yet?
wsj.com/articles/yemeni-rebels-warn-iran-plans-another-strike-soon-11569105344

Sounds like the Houthis have just distanced themselves from Iran and passed along information to the US and SA that Iran is planning another attack.

Benjamin Lewis
Benjamin Lewis

our soldiers dying doesn’t make that happen, only when the taliban surrenders does that happen

Gabriel Torres
Gabriel Torres

i knew iran was behind the attacks

once again i’m proven right

Nathaniel Ortiz
Nathaniel Ortiz

It's very likely fake news.

Jace Robinson
Jace Robinson

I read it when it came out, i find it dubious given the only source is " people familiar with the matter said."

Jose Martin
Jose Martin

Problem is taliban can keep this going on forever.
American waste more money maintaining an occupation than abandoning it.

I don't think the billions made in poppy fields come back to working class americans.

David King
David King

seems like a very credible source the WSJ isn’t just some random twitter user

Anthony Davis
Anthony Davis

lawl, now that's high class shitposting.

Landon Thomas
Landon Thomas

it’s not about the money it’s about protecting american people from allowing afghanistan to become a terrorist safe haven

Asher Long
Asher Long

lawl, good show man.

Saudi Arabia is the terrorist HQ.

Ethan Hill
Ethan Hill

It could be highly subjective to decide who is the true terrorist (Taliban or US).
wishing the deaths of american boys
I should've said US foreign policy in Afghanistan, not actually wishing death upon those individual lives.

do canadians not speak english?
Do Americans forget they supported Al-qaeda as far back as 1970s and ISIS?

Ayden Edwards
Ayden Edwards

why do you think the WSJ isn’t a credible source?

Jordan Butler
Jordan Butler

page 1 but every other post is some absolutely horrendous bait

Attached: 1547268425480.png (14 KB, 400x400)

Thomas Wood
Thomas Wood

Because it's literally liberal fake news?

It switches back and forth regarding China-HK issue due to their realization that the HKers are right wingers.

Levi Hughes
Levi Hughes

trump purged the terror elements in saudi arabia when he took office he literally worked with salman to dethrone terrorists like alwaleed

Caleb Jenkins
Caleb Jenkins

As long as the saudi and Israel exist, terrorism will still happen because arabs in the region don't actually like islam fundamentalism.

Charles Thompson
Charles Thompson

It’s just unbearable for their populations. I can’t tell if the Iranian government even gives a shit about its citizens and Saudi Arabia clearly exists to benefit the nobility. Every ideology in the region advocates for apocalyptic warfare which foments terrorism. I can’t understand how this doesn’t descend into total war except for maybe the militaries in question are incapable of it. IRGC and Hezbollah have been massing weapons in Syria for years but haven’t launched an offensive or even developed a defined goal. It always feels like there is lots of maneuvering but no one ever pulls the trigger. It’s always a few missiles launched into Israel that don’t kill anyone or a one-off air strike by the Israeli af. It’s not a total blitz on all oil infrastructure, just enough to bring down a refinery and raise the price of oil. It’s like they don’t even really hate each other. It’s like an abusive marriage: enough violence and despair to make everyone miserable but not enough to make someone dead. Just get on with it you fucking dirt farmers! This is the biggest blue ball for me. I’ve been anticipating a massive happening since ‘01 and it never fucking comes no matter how hard the US kicks the hornets nest or how many foreign powers get involved in military action in the region.

Juan Butler
Juan Butler

saudi arabia IS NO LONGER FUNDING TERRORISM

TRUMP ENDED THAT, OBAMA SUPPORTED THE TERRORISTS

fucking read before replying

Angel Reed
Angel Reed

I would say it’s Pakistan. A lot of terrorists have come out of Saudi Arabia and Egypt but Pakistan is a hot bed of extremism.

Alexander Lewis
Alexander Lewis

I mean, it's a joint effort.

/sg/ believes ISIS is dead because of their lost in Syria, but I think they are also dead because the US stops supporting them.
They are gonna blue ball you the whole life.

Telling foreigners they hate each other in order to garner support and selling oil is the top of middle easterner's mind game, after all, they are all jews.

Cameron Davis
Cameron Davis

The Syrian army sent military reinforcements consisting of tanks, vehicles, soldiers, ammunition and weapons to the towns of Jamlah and Aabdyn near the Syrian border with the Israeli Golan Heights for unknown reasons, reported the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR) on Saturday.
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Syrian-army-sends-reinforcements-to-Israeli-border-report-602446

Russian fighter planes destroyed in Israeli drone on its way to attack Syria on Thursday night
jpost.com/Breaking-News/Russia-downs-Israeli-drone-attempting-to-attack-in-Syria-Russian-media-602362

soon

Jayden Watson
Jayden Watson

then good stop claiming saudi arabia is evil now

Liam Martinez
Liam Martinez

Idlib SOON

Luis Phillips
Luis Phillips

saudi arabia IS NO LONGER FUNDING TERRORISM
Kek w0t m8
I still see Alqaeda flourishing in Yemen and Pakistan

Camden Reyes
Camden Reyes

Let alone all those mosques they still fund..

Jayden Torres
Jayden Torres

Is that what it is? Do semites share this behavior because of genetics or is it because of the nature of living in the ME? They practice raiding warfare like light cavalry steppe soldiers instead of prolonged massive engagements with a decisive outcome. I’m beginning to think it’s the custom for reasons of survivability.

Gabriel Martinez
Gabriel Martinez

the houthi terrorists in yemen aren’t funded by saudi and aren’t al qaeda

Brayden Perry
Brayden Perry

taking the bait this hard
What are you doing my man

Jose Young
Jose Young

Lamo Al qaeda invaded Yemen from the North (right after the Saudis started bombing) and control the right side of the country

Cameron White
Cameron White

the non houthi controlled areas of yemen are government controlled areas still governed by their president, it’s got nothing to do with al qaeda

Christian Mitchell
Christian Mitchell

How scared was your family when NVA troops got close?

James Flores
James Flores

It’ll be 1914 again, a whole new march to the sea. Trench warfare will probably be the name of the game after the armor and air gets fucked up within the first few months. After that, it’ll be Iran-iraq again I think

Kayden Ward
Kayden Ward

it’s got nothing to do with al qaeda
Al qaeda and ISIS are all over Yemen, hence why the US still drone strikes in Yemen and has been for over 20 years.

Here at least edit this page if you're going to believe in that propaganda you've been given.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yemeni_Civil_War_(2015–present)

Andrew Harris
Andrew Harris

It’s not the best, their track record is very muddled

Nolan Scott
Nolan Scott

Taking ALL the baits.

Easton Carter
Easton Carter

Tough times indeed.

Gavin Hill
Gavin Hill

Based and baitpilled

it'll be like this sometimes

Nicholas Martin
Nicholas Martin

On a brighter note, you ever feel this is remarkable? You’re thousands of miles away in Britbongistan, and using these little squiggles called letters, I’m able to form words that fit together and form sentences. I can then use the internet to beam my thoughts to you, thousands of miles away. Quite remarkable, if you think about it.

Luis Miller
Luis Miller

lay off the weed, the only drug a real man needs is geopolitics

Attached: 1554705413504.jpg (79 KB, 600x800)

Charles Wood
Charles Wood

Took a glance at the pic and I thought it was greta demonic kid trying to make me eat bugs

Cooper Brooks
Cooper Brooks

rt.com/news/469333-iran-shows-downed-us-drones/

Attached: EFAmOsXXoAAmPhi.jpg (123 KB, 900x600)

Angel Scott
Angel Scott

demonic kid
More like obvious case of FAS kid. She’s such a fucking corporate shill.
You proles need to eat bugs and be transported to work from your pods in cattle cars to save the environment!
Megacorporations destroying the environment! I know nothing of this, now pipe down and eat the bugs, plebe!

Xavier Barnes
Xavier Barnes

A handful of smaller UAVs was shown to the public as well. The machines appear to be an Israeli Hermes drone, a US RQ-7 Shadow, ScanEagle as well as several other light surveillance vehicles.

The display came just a few days after Saudi Arabia, Iran’s regional arch-enemy, showcased a large cache of charred military hardware it claimed to be the debris of Iranian-made drones and cruise missiles. Riyadh said the weaponry was “undeniable” proof of Iranian involvement in the recent strike on Saudi oil-refining facilities. Tehran has rejected all the allegations, maintaining it was not involved into the major attack, which has been claimed by Yemeni Houthi rebels.

Attached: 5d8693da85f54054637fae6a.jpg (169 KB, 1240x827)

Levi Turner
Levi Turner

I read somewhere a while ago that they captured some in syria

Jack Cooper
Jack Cooper

Mutts and Saudis shrieking that "Iran" is about to launch a second strike against KSA
claim their source that told them of this impending attack is the houthis
how desperate can mutts and saudis get, this is just pathetic

Christian Jones
Christian Jones

How desperate can they get
You wouldn’t believe these people.

John Wood
John Wood

FAS kid
That is for sure. Yang chink that runs for president said in order to combat climate change people should give up personal cars. No free movement goy, stay inside the designated perimeter or no more bugs for you

Evan Gray
Evan Gray

Funny because this is what is going on in China.

But I guess it's baste.

Asher Morgan
Asher Morgan

combat climate change
in order to properly combat climate change you have to completely dismantle the techno-industrial civilization that was kickstarted in the 1700s by access to cheap energy sources
and even then, it's far too late to really do anything about it. The best bet would be mitigation strategies and selective condemning of most of the human population

The industrial revolution and it's consequences have been a disaster for the human race, but we did get some fun out of it

Camden Gomez
Camden Gomez

vietsperg instantly brings up china

Attached: 1566952769412.png (633 KB, 505x596)

Xavier Gomez
Xavier Gomez

dem 1000 years of domination mentality

Aiden Wright
Aiden Wright

Why do you bring up the US in a Syria thread?

Justin Williams
Justin Williams

it’s only too late because retards like you don’t stand up to the deniers and work towards real change through carbon taxes

Justin Gutierrez
Justin Gutierrez

God, all his policies are just a steaming pile of shit but that $1,000 is so tempting. Global warming is milked so hard. I believe in it but...fuck, some of these people are not only alarmist wolf-criers, but profiteers to boot.

Based and Tedpilled.

Owen Campbell
Owen Campbell

US is active in syria. Or did you forget?

Dominic Reyes
Dominic Reyes

why do you bring up a country that has soldiers in syria and every mena country close to syria that gives material support to several factions in syria?
He's actually mentally ill bros

Luis Watson
Luis Watson

oh no someone might profit off of climate change, better not save the world!

Cooper Ross
Cooper Ross

Good night lads

Caleb Baker
Caleb Baker

But China is also active in Syria my mate, or do you forget?

Gavin Wright
Gavin Wright

Good night.

Attached: 15662520370730.jpg (36 KB, 500x427)

Chase Clark
Chase Clark

Not familiar with that story.
Gn m8

Elijah Green
Elijah Green

WHO's BAKING

Henry Parker
Henry Parker

Profiteering =/= profiting. Please don’t respond to me again until you improve the quality of your posts.

Adios.

Thomas Evans
Thomas Evans

But China is also active in Syria

Attached: 1503430481373.png (923 KB, 1011x1088)

Sebastian Smith
Sebastian Smith

my point stands retard, people will profiteer off any crisis but that doesn’t negate your responsibility to vote for politicians that will work to improve the situations

Adrian Ramirez
Adrian Ramirez

What happened to the Amazon forest fire?

No more CIA trying to topple Borsalino?

Ryder Rodriguez
Ryder Rodriguez

bread in oven

Dominic Rodriguez
Dominic Rodriguez

The more you know:
rt.com/news/316705-china-syria-isis-fight/

Lawl, more chink world police, coming right up.

Oliver Gonzalez
Oliver Gonzalez

NEW

Wyatt Ortiz
Wyatt Ortiz

You have no point. There are no politicians who will improve the situation in any meaningful capacity. We can’t just outsource positive change to bureaucrats. That’s not how real life works.
I voted! This absolves me of having to actually do anything myself! If you want to improve the environment you need to actually attack the system responsible for environmental destruction. Voting won’t do that. We want to save the environment so that we can continue to live, yes? But what the hell are we living for if we’re living in shipping crates, concrete pipes, and pods, disarmed, spied on by our government, unable to travel freely, and being forced to feast upon human flesh and bugs? We need a future that’s not just sustainable, but actually worthwhile as well.

Liam Davis
Liam Davis

WSJ
credible

Attached: 1560218933563.png (13 KB, 217x359)