Why do ((they)) want us to stop eating Meat?

Wyatt Thompson
Wyatt Thompson

I love my steaks. Medium rare based

Attached: 2DF9F634-7E22-4AF4-87A6-4787F49191F6.jpg (1.93 MB, 1472x1241)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencefocus.com/news/eating-insects-could-help-us-save-the-planet/
thestranger.com/slog/2019/08/08/41019345/stop-eating-meat-help-save-the-planet
youtube.com/watch?v=vpTHi7O66pI
youtube.com/watch?v=inVZoI1AkC8
youtube.com/watch?v=NoXxPojdyU4

Bentley Adams
Bentley Adams

capitalism will fix it
nobody wants to eat bugs, nobody will buy it

Samuel Anderson
Samuel Anderson

Well done with ketchup

Cooper Reed
Cooper Reed

research finds "belief"
of course, if they keep pushing in normie media that people should eat insects, people that watch normie media will believe that we should eat insects. what kind of dumb research is this? also stop watching normie media, I literally see 0 of bug eating propaganda because I don't watch that shit

Parker Morales
Parker Morales

-Reduce quality of life.
-Reduce your ability to fight back.
-Have the industry set up to feed 15 trillion people.

Jonathan Bailey
Jonathan Bailey

nobody wants to eat bugs, nobody will buy it
It's cute how you think you'll have a choice.

You'll be living in a shipping container, eating bugs, eating onions and watching television 24/7.

Jack Wright
Jack Wright

/thread

Hudson Phillips
Hudson Phillips

what kind of dumb research is this?
The same research done on the climate. It's means to make the govenrment all powerful and to turn you into slaves.

Chase Walker
Chase Walker

When the gungrabbers deplatform all the gun manufacturers will you still believe capitalism will save the gun industry?

Stop relying on your soulless materialist ideology to save you.

Ryan Wilson
Ryan Wilson

Because robbing you and bossing you around is not enough. They also want to humiliate you, and eat steak as they laugh at you eating bugs.

Aaron Morgan
Aaron Morgan

Because robbing you and bossing you around is not enough. They also want to humiliate you, and eat steak as they laugh at you eating bugs.
Yeah, people like the OP probably think the rich (especially the Jews) will be forced to eat bugs as well.

They won't. This is for the goyim alone.

Jonathan Peterson
Jonathan Peterson

Meat is life. As a kid I always hated veggies and fruit. So in return I never ate them. Then when I was 12 I was found to be allergic to most veggies, so the little I did eat became 0. I grew up to be 6’4 and never fat. I just ate meat, never liked sweets that much. It’s a brainwash to think kids need veggies in order to grow up healthy and strong.

Caleb Allen
Caleb Allen

why so butthurt, bugboy
what are you? 12?
its just another clickb8 article

Caleb Carter
Caleb Carter

What's it like being 5 years old?

Easton Powell
Easton Powell

its just another clickb8 article
You really think that you're not going to be forced to eat bugs?
You really think all these articles aren't normalizing and preparing us to eat bugs?

Levi Russell
Levi Russell

Anyone notice how the current social trends have (((coincidentally))) lined up perfectly and are being pushed so hard? Within a year we've seen a huge push in
Climate change protests
Climate change talking heads
Soi/vegan/bug production and consumption
Fear mongering surrounding nuclear power (Chernobyl Netflix show)
At the heart of all these agendas is cultural Marxism. Listen to their proponents, they have to force in Marxist buzzwords like "worker's rights", "immigration rights", "equity", "prejudice", etc.

(((They))) are really dialling this shit up to 11.

Ryder Bennett
Ryder Bennett

It's about global warming. They want you to eat bugs because is is a more carbon neutral way to produce nutrients most people get from meat.

Caleb Williams
Caleb Williams

They want to eliminate the #1 re-generator of testosterone food

Samuel Wilson
Samuel Wilson

They want you to eat bugs because is is a more carbon neutral way to produce nutrients most people get from meat.
That's what they're telling us. You believe them?

Luke Scott
Luke Scott

Is it fair to blame one group for everything wrong with the world?
Yes, when (((they're))) responsible for everything wrong with the world.

Luke Thompson
Luke Thompson

You will do this and you will do that
do as I say goim

I'll just start shopping at Kosher markets then. They don't poison their own Gods chosen.

Gavin Jones
Gavin Jones

It's probably way cheaper to produce; I don't see any other reason. They'll still sell it for the same price as ground beef though.

Ayden Wilson
Ayden Wilson

(((They))) are really dialling this shit up to 11.
Yeah, Trump is scaring the shit out of them. They thought they finally won the war with Obama's election.

Thomas Mitchell
Thomas Mitchell

I'll just start shopping at Kosher markets then. They don't poison their own Gods chosen.
What makes you think you'll be allowed to?

Owen Russell
Owen Russell

I'm 70 years old and I can still kick your ass. You know why? Because I eat RED MEAT!
t. denny crane

Xavier Perez
Xavier Perez

It's probably way cheaper to produce; I don't see any other reason.
No, there's certainly no social reason nor is there anything wrong with eating mug meat instead of animal meat, right?

They'll still sell it for the same price as ground beef though.
Just as long as you get to keep your money, right?

Ryan Cox
Ryan Cox

Profit margins.

Adam Russell
Adam Russell

this

same story with me, same height even. not allergic to anything though.

meat heals

Isaiah King
Isaiah King

That's the point. Once (((they))) start to bring back segregation for who can shop at what food markets is when people will finally wake the fuck up. That's the master plan. Let them keep pushing this bug eating meme and corner themselves.

Lincoln Martinez
Lincoln Martinez

Trump is scaring the shit out of them
based 4D chess migatardposter.

Matthew Cooper
Matthew Cooper

deny the pregnant woman protein during gestation and you guarantee the child will be stupid

Grayson Gomez
Grayson Gomez

That's what they want us to believe. What I don't understand about this leftist logic is that, if they were so concerned about our planet, why are they insisting everyone adopt diets with smaller carbon footprints? That simply means that a larger number of people can live on the planet, yet these same people are the types that believe humans are parasites.

(((They))) just want all the goyim on diets to make us feeble and docile, while they do nothing about the populations of Africa, China, and India, and continue mass importing hordes from said countries so they can artificially prop up their economies, line their pockets, and genocide Europeans.

Connor Martin
Connor Martin

Imagine subverting the education of your enemy's young, doing the same to his women, and ultimately feminizing the men. Imagine manipulating your enemy into killing their unborn children in their mother's wombs. What would be the next logical step? Make the stupid fucks eat literal worms.

Ethan Barnes
Ethan Barnes

based 4D chess migatardposter.
I said Trump was "scaring the shit out of them" I never said he was "actually accomplishing anything."

Samuel Evans
Samuel Evans

Once (((they))) start to bring back segregation for who can shop at what food markets is when people will finally wake the fuck up.
So what are you doing to prepare for that day?

Where's your group with a plan to take advantage of the cracking of the system?

Brayden Cruz
Brayden Cruz

Trump is a massive good goy boomer, basically sucking Israel (and Jews as a whole) cock. Just because he isn't wholly committed to warmongering, doesn't mean they're scared of him.

Elijah Peterson
Elijah Peterson

Don't worry, Mr. Glow. You and I both can clearly see where this is going. The bug eating plan failed the moment you decided to push it.

Xavier Jenkins
Xavier Jenkins

100% this. Everything (((they))) do is to manipulate, dismantle, weaken, and humiliate. And we fucking bend over and accept it.

Zachary Thompson
Zachary Thompson

Ahhh yes yes the horseshoe theory is always wrong.
Jow Forumsacks literally behave like the monkey that you guys label SJW.
The statement:
"Eating too much meat is not only dangerous for your health its also tied to enviromental damages done in your own country and countries abroad. Mass meat production emits millions of tons of CO2 equivalent and the feces of the animals are polluting groundwater and normal water supplied"
results into
It would we beneficial for people to eat less meat

Is somehow transformed on this Sub IQ 80 board to:
THEY WANT US TO EAT BUGS AND MEAT WILL BE BANNED!!!!
Where is the difefrence between you guys acting like lunatics and some dilating trannies screaming:
THEY KILL TRANS FOLKS
when they cut the Cut-Your-Dick away from the military?

Luis Diaz
Luis Diaz

Trump is a massive good goy boomer, basically sucking Israel (and Jews as a whole) cock. Just because he isn't wholly committed to warmongering, doesn't mean they're scared of him.
They're scared of him because he's not anti-White and he's not deep state. The media is vilifying him so much that the left honestly believes he's a White Supremacist Nazi Racist. So they feel that they need to push their Cultural Marxist agenda even harder to oppose his racist policies.

Jose Robinson
Jose Robinson

Don't worry, Mr. Glow.
Yes, everyone that suggests doing something other than shitposting online and meeting up IRL is a federal agent honeypot.

We both know this is a LARP for you.

You and I both can clearly see where this is going. The bug eating plan failed the moment you decided to push it.
yes, I'm a federal agent pushing the consumption of bugs. you've seen through my dastardly trick.

You're a fucking idiot.

Joseph Cook
Joseph Cook

Don't like beef or pork. Prefer chicken and seafood. Bugs are tasty too. They taste like nuts. Actually delicious.

Dominic Roberts
Dominic Roberts

THEY WANT US TO EAT BUGS AND MEAT WILL BE BANNED!!!!
sciencefocus.com/news/eating-insects-could-help-us-save-the-planet/

thestranger.com/slog/2019/08/08/41019345/stop-eating-meat-help-save-the-planet

Mason Wood
Mason Wood

You are very moderate, well-considered and above-the-fray. I just want you to know it is refreshing to see someone actually recognize this place for what it is and what's being done to it by agitators like OP.

Carson Hughes
Carson Hughes

Bugs are tasty too. They taste like nuts. Actually delicious.
1 post by this ID

Gavin Young
Gavin Young

eat more bugs goyim

Attached: dairy-heat-TAE7877-1.jpg (31 KB, 1024x576)

Mason Rogers
Mason Rogers

It will be ground up and marked as animal flour or something. Will be part of sausages, burgers and minced meats.
The trouble with capitalism is that peoples time and resources are limited. They can't navigate the open marketplace as well as multinational corporations.

Ian Robinson
Ian Robinson

Muh rightwing sjws!

Attached: 1564648264944.png (103 KB, 480x576)

Christian Allen
Christian Allen

Don't like beef or pork.
Lmao you're not fucking German.

Leo Miller
Leo Miller

It will be ground up and marked as animal flour or something.
You'll start seeing packaging with "NOW WITH 25% INSECT PROTEIN!"

Carson Allen
Carson Allen

You might as well go ahead right now when nobody is watching and all these low IQ retards cannot see ahead--push for a law that mandates that only Jews can shop at Jewish markets for the upcoming population boom for """"religious reasons"""" and scarcity of food. All cashiers must reject any customer who does not present ID that they're Jewish.

And if you dare criticize this then you're just an antisemite.

Camden Thomas
Camden Thomas

INSECT
I am so glad I didn't accidentally spell that "incest"

Angel Powell
Angel Powell

Horseshoe theory is stupid.

Gavin Garcia
Gavin Garcia

One article =/= Everybody else
You know there is a difference between the OPINION of somebody and actual research .
You actually took the fucking bait article ( and thats what it is ) and posted it as a source to cliam some higher power wants us to eat meat.
The second blog literally quotes :
"The global food supply is at risk because of climate change. Soil is being lost, places are turning into deserts, and the supply of food and water is being unprecedentedly strained."

The author of your blogposts just states that HIS opinion would be to go vegan or eat insects.
So please dont behave like a jew that wants articles for his newspaper

Elijah Baker
Elijah Baker

-push for a law that mandates that only Jews can shop at Jewish markets for the upcoming population boom for """"religious reasons"""" and scarcity of food.
They can wait until the bug food is in full swing. It's not like anyone will protest. Doing so will be antisemitic and they'd be thrown into prison.

All cashiers must reject any customer who does not present ID that they're Jewish.
They'll just have to get a special waver signed by a Rabbi of a local synagogue.

Blake Ramirez
Blake Ramirez

Australian cannot into reading comprehension
Didnt expect more to be honest

Isaac Cruz
Isaac Cruz

Yeah you woudnlt want people knowing you're a race of inbred from the auto correct keyboard history you got there, glownigger.

Sebastian Powell
Sebastian Powell

What is the slippery slope

Attached: birdhouse-wojak.jpg (153 KB, 839x882)

Jackson Roberts
Jackson Roberts

One article =/= Everybody else
It's not just one article though, is it?

We're being inundated with articles about how we must eat bugs and ban meat to save the planet.

You know there is a difference between the OPINION of somebody and actual research .
And the "research" will "prove" we must eat bugs and ban meat.
Just like the "research" "proves" that man made global warming "exists."

The author of your blogposts just states that HIS opinion would be to go vegan or eat insects.
That's how it starts.
It's opinion, then it's "fact" then it's law.

Thomas Hernandez
Thomas Hernandez

That's literally what your post is
You guys are just like sjws! You're the sjws now!

Camden Perry
Camden Perry

They can wait until the bug food is in full swing.

You still don't learn from your past mistakes, huh? What happens every time you wait long enough? The internet catches on quickly because the paper trail you leave behind is too close in dates. Do it now so that nobody can link together data.

Jacob Lopez
Jacob Lopez

Yeah you woudnlt want people knowing you're a race of inbred from the auto correct keyboard history you got there, glownigger.
lmao, it's cute how you're hiding your complete lack of activism by calling anyone else that advocates activism as a fed.

It's so you can make yourself feel better for doing nothing to save White people.

Go vote Republican and watch Fox News, it's all you're good for.

Isaiah Reed
Isaiah Reed

You still don't learn from your past mistakes, huh? What happens every time you wait long enough? The internet catches on quickly because the paper trail you leave behind is too close in dates. Do it now so that nobody can link together data.
What makes you think free speech like this won't be scrubbed from the normieweb by then?

What makes you think the mainstream social media sites will even let you post the truth?

Jose Flores
Jose Flores

It's about global warming
global warming is fake news, a rockefeller marketing term

Connor Bell
Connor Bell

It's so you can make yourself feel better for doing nothing to save White people.

It's cute how you think anyone who points out your sinkholes is a young white male. Jow Forums is board of diverse races--I'm not white. You should know this by now, glow nigger

Camden Rivera
Camden Rivera

Based and redpilled post. Also, many publishers require their writers to file their articles as "opinion pieces" so their publication maintains plausible deniability.
WAPO SUPPORTS WHITE GENOCIDE
Nuh uh, look, that article you're quoting is an OPINION piece by Mr. Shekelgeldberg. His opinions are his and his alone
*Whisper* btw, good article, Shekelgeldberg

Christopher Collins
Christopher Collins

It's cute how you think anyone who points out your sinkholes is a young white male.
So you're not White? Well then, you're not American nor do you have anything to say to Whites.

Jow Forums is board of diverse races--
ROTFLMAO! Jow Forums is a NatSoc board, you faggot cuckservative.

I'm not white
lol. subhuman.

You should know this by now, glow nigger
Yes, you're a nigger acting like he's a human.

Ayden James
Ayden James

What makes you think free speech like this won't be scrubbed from the normieweb by then?

What makes you think the mainstream social media sites will even let you post the truth?

Because you're not using that nice little thing we call "accelerationism" fast enough. I'm literally giving you future proof ideas here and you haven't thought this far ahead yet.

Landon White
Landon White

one post by this ID
Stop replying to this shit you absolute faggots.

Ryan Gonzalez
Ryan Gonzalez

So you're not White? Well then, you're not American nor do you have anything to say to Whites.

Who said I was speaking for whites? Or any race in particular. This has to do with not eating bugs no matter if you're a male, female, dog, cat, or Alien grey.
ROTFLMAO! Jow Forums is a NatSoc board, you faggot cuckservative.
You're very new here.
Yes, you're a nigger acting like he's a human.
Okay Jewboy.

Christian Hughes
Christian Hughes

Don't worry, The Roman cultures won't allow it

Kayden Young
Kayden Young

Because you're not using that nice little thing we call "accelerationism" fast enough.
You're not pro-White nor are you White, therefore you're not part of the movement to save the White race.

I'm literally giving you future proof ideas here and you haven't thought this far ahead yet.
Niggers don't have a say in the White race's affairs.

Michael Price
Michael Price

Who said I was speaking for whites? Or any race in particular. This has to do with not eating bugs no matter if you're a male, female, dog, cat, or Alien grey.
Yes, I'm sure you don't want Whites talking about racial issues.

You're very new here.
Bitch, I've been here since Jow Forums was /new/.

Okay Jewboy.
Not an argument nigger.

Noah Reyes
Noah Reyes

You're not pro-White nor are you White, therefore you're not part of the movement to save the White race.

Why does a Jew care about saving the white race?

Niggers don't have a say in the White race's affairs.

All races (but Jews) are going to be eating bugs. "Goyim" refers to anyone but Jew.

Yes, I'm sure you don't want Whites talking about racial issues.

Again, this thread is about bug eating. Not every thread on Jow Forums is a race baiting thread.
Bitch, I've been here since Jow Forums was /new/.

Suuuure.
Not an argument nigger.
I'm not arguing with you glowshill. You got like 30+ posts ITT why are you so nervous?

Eli Miller
Eli Miller

They want you to go to hell my goy. Look it up.

Austin Bell
Austin Bell

oh there's a meat you can eat alright, about 8 billion of them out there waiting to be served

Attached: turkey-test-handful-jpg.jpg (23 KB, 473x307)

Luke Ortiz
Luke Ortiz

just making sure the brainwashing is setting in properly
gotta know when to start selling

Christian Garcia
Christian Garcia

I usually go with medium, but last night i had mine done the same as my boss (medium rare) and holy shit was it amazing.
Medium rare master race reporting in.

Attached: 000.png (274 KB, 700x400)

Grayson Hill
Grayson Hill

I was going to try it but it costs more than the regular.
If it tastes good I'll eat it.
But I won't pay more for it.

Attached: imposter.png (300 KB, 730x390)

William Anderson
William Anderson

Of course the free market can provide red meat for everyone.
But.
The politicians will simply increase the tax on real meat so high that you are no longer able to buy it.

Attached: -2Rk3wKj-400x400.jpg (24 KB, 400x400)

Jacob James
Jacob James

research(ers) find
experts say
general population believes
It's all lies. Never read articles beginning with opinion of someone vaguely described as "expert" or some group of people. Read only when specific surname is given or at least name of organisation.

Joshua Ramirez
Joshua Ramirez

tfw there's farms all around me.
Gotta get in on that meat black market...

Jonathan Ward
Jonathan Ward

Just to further degrade the goyim. They will not be eating bugs but we will while they watch and laugh.

Tyler Martin
Tyler Martin

Is there even any evidence to suggest insect protein would physiologically make us feeble and docile? You could probably argue for a psychological component, but that'd be largely speculative.

Realistically, I think the push is purely economic. If it's cheaper to mass produce insect "meat", then companies can pocket the extra profit.

Aaron Nelson
Aaron Nelson

Because a weak populace starved of meat won't be able to fight back against their tyranny.

Blake Stewart
Blake Stewart

Take a wild guess who is behind it.

Attached: 87xfyw32451y0hun31.png (687 KB, 711x688)

Josiah Bell
Josiah Bell

Tbh, a lot of primitive cultures already eat bugs every day and have done so for hundreds and thousands of years. They're very protein rich and can be tasty once you get over the fear of eating bugs. Would I eat them? No way, but I wouldn't care if all the bugmen and shitskins started eating bugs instead of meat. Just don't bring that cousine here.

Michael Young
Michael Young

There is a plot to lower our living standards

Camden Robinson
Camden Robinson

They want you to internalize the dehumanization they feel towards you. They want you to think "I am lesser, I do not matter"

Jose Roberts
Jose Roberts

Eat bugs because I'm a weird fancyshit who uses them as garnish
Left takes hold of them and turns them into a staple
I can't eat bugs like an eccentric artsy type without looking like a Glycine max male now
What timeline is this again?

Josiah Walker
Josiah Walker

I will so fucking buy every animal farm in my town and build bomb sheldters because i ain't gonna eat this shit. I will just name my whole town after me just because i ain't gonna eat that shit and i wanna eat a good real burger.

Adam Jackson
Adam Jackson

has blood in his food
master race
Amerimutts never cease to amaze me.

Colton Powell
Colton Powell

Latvia
Who?

Kayden Moore
Kayden Moore

Those same cultures that eat bugs also shit on the ground and haven't figured out the wheel, so maybe they're not the best folks to emulate.

Michael Jones
Michael Jones

muh capitalism will save us!
Nigger, do you realize said capitalists ALWAYS side with the extreme far-left even at the cost of profits (see Gillette, Burger King)? They ALREADY control your food supply, it's going to happen gradually but surely. So better buy land to raise your own food.

THIS.

Attached: 1533877591044.jpg (185 KB, 837x416)

Jaxson Long
Jaxson Long

Because our current habits are disgusting. Everyone wants meat all day every day and they want it to be cheap. This means that many factory farms just cram thousands of animals into big warehouses and let them live miserable lives. And even if you don't believe in climate change, eating this much meat means you need a fuckton of land for the crops used to feeding the animals and the increasing land use is causing a lot of problems.
We just can't eat this much meat without letting animals suffer and harming our environment.

Brayden Parker
Brayden Parker

It's actually accelerationism.

Most agricultural land in the world can't actually be used to produce crops, which is why it's being used to produce meat. "Environmentalists" are trying to push the idea that we can produce more food, if we abandon meat, but they don't understand that the areas where most of the meat production is done, that is grasslands with no opportunity for crop growing, can't be turned into cropland. Basically, ending meat production will not let us have any more food, but the already overexploited agricultural areas where we produce crops, will have to produce even more. While the grasslands will just be left unused, as it can't really be used for anything other than grazing, there's simply not enough nutrients in it to grow other stuff.

Also, by removing the carbon capture characteristics of current grazing lands, the net increase of CO2 in the atmosphere will skyrocket even more.

Benjamin Lewis
Benjamin Lewis

That's just because anti-whites currently rule the world. Capitalists side with the rulers, no matter who the rulers are.

Aiden Thompson
Aiden Thompson

There's a lot more crops being used to feed animals than feeding humans. If we ate less meat, we'd actually need less farmland for crops.

Aaron Price
Aaron Price

Capitalists side with the rulers, no matter who the rulers are.
It's worse than that, said "capitalists" *are* the leftist rulers. Leftism is no longer about economics, when you see it from a religious perspective it all makes sense. Pic related, fag/pride parades are the modern equivalent to religious processions.

Attached: 1567806969438.jpg (968 KB, 1125x1419)

Mason Brooks
Mason Brooks

If we grew meat like we did in the past, this wouldn't be a problem. Instead you guys keep feeding your cows beans and encouraging nigs to have more kids than our food production and planet can handle.

Cameron Allen
Cameron Allen

Attached: gretta-bug.png (43 KB, 222x189)

Jaxon Myers
Jaxon Myers

English food already tastes like bugs .

Daniel Murphy
Daniel Murphy

that's just true for some countries, like the US, Ukraine and Brazil. Since these countries have some of the best farmland in the world, they can afford to use their quality land to produce crops for animal consumption.

While for the rest of the world, meat is produced through low quality farmland, which can't be used to grow crops.

Michael Bell
Michael Bell

Is there even any evidence to suggest insect protein would physiologically make us feeble and docile?

Yes, there is endless research that supports this considering the lack of creatin and taurine in a meatless diet.

Attached: Screenshot-at-2019-09-21-10-46-42.png (627 KB, 808x766)

Jeremiah Bailey
Jeremiah Bailey

Bug protein is a poor substitute. This is all meant to weaken the population.

Gavin Ross
Gavin Ross

They're all addicted to Einstein's comment on Energy Use, but they're all unaware that Einstein wasn't talking about anything except an Occam's Razor level of discussion, which doesn't work in nature.

youtube.com/watch?v=vpTHi7O66pI

Bentley Hill
Bentley Hill

lol. Imagine a future where brits have to get a meat license to buy real meat.

A) Why do you need cow/sheep/pig meat?
B) Did you suffer from allergic reactions after eating bugs, if yes please attach the doctor's note
C) Are you pro race mixing? If not please tell us why you are a Nazi
D)....

Jack Peterson
Jack Peterson

You're not wrong but I think there's a bit more nuance to it. Many of the rich are probably just as much pawns as everyone else and some probably just go along with this shit because they don't really care but it helps to virtue signal. That's just some though, I agree with you for the most part.
I think one factor is how mainstream media and academia have been anti-white for such a long time so that only other anti-whites were allowed to reach the top.
Of course there's also the fact that melting pots means easily exploited workers. In multiracial societies, the workers are never united and if they're not united, they're easily exploited. The "anti-racist" left just help divide the workers so that capitalists can conquer them.

Christian Carter
Christian Carter

Yes I agree. That would mean less meat though and we'd need protein from other sources.

Aiden Ward
Aiden Ward

encouraging nigs to have more kids than our food production and planet can handle.

This is the real problem. We are sinning against nature by helping hedonistic impulsive retards procreate recklessly. Stop this and our population will be sustainable. The problem is that the enviro-wackos are the same crying that we need to no only support the 3rd world, but now import it to sustain our negative population growth. WTF? They are completely disregarding mother nature in the process and the bitch will be fucking crossed when she comes back with a vengeance.

David Sullivan
David Sullivan

youtube.com/watch?v=inVZoI1AkC8

Hunter Reed
Hunter Reed

Attached: 20190921-120250.jpg (62 KB, 309x549)

Jayden Jones
Jayden Jones

I WILL NOT EAT THE BUGS

Adam Thomas
Adam Thomas

We are sinning against nature
So after throwing out God, and telling me I'm a monkey's great grandson, I'm not part of nature?

William Gutierrez
William Gutierrez

Environmentalists" are trying to push the idea that we can produce more food, if we abandon meat, but they don't understand that the areas where most of the meat production is done, that is grasslands with no opportunity for crop growing, can't be turned into cropland.

That’s not the point. The majority of crops grown are used to feed farm animals.

Cooper Wood
Cooper Wood

YOU WILL

Attached: Greta-Thunberg-pissed-800x450.jpg (41 KB, 800x450)

Austin Wilson
Austin Wilson

If we only had grassfed meat, we'd have a lot less than we do now. The ones who push for less meat are mostly talking about the meat that's fed with crops.
If we continued with all the grass fed meat but stopped producing meat fed with crops we'd use less farmland. It's not just those countries feeding their animals with crops, that's the norm except maybe in the third world. We all eat meat that was fed crops. The grass fed production should continue.

Nathan Jones
Nathan Jones

That's true, but to expand my point said anti-whites are so fucking fanatical because "whiteness" is their equivalent to an "original sin" that must be cleansed.

Attached: 1553306254972.jpg (50 KB, 516x297)

Aiden White
Aiden White

We don't need more meat. We need less people.

Logan Carter
Logan Carter

But if I learn to eat long-pork, and start with you, I can have both.
Also, you're an idiot, if life has a mind of its own, then we're absolutely supposed to carry it to other places.

Connor Green
Connor Green

If lefties are so concerned about the planet they are willing to eat actual fucking bugs, why don’t they just kill themselves? Seriously, they are just contributing to the decay of the ozone and global warming with every breath. Suicide would be best for the planet.

Tyler White
Tyler White

Yeah that wouldn't be bad but right now we don't have less people and it would take a while to do it. Until there's people, the meat consumption needs to decrease.

Logan Cooper
Logan Cooper

Two steaks a day keeps the doctor away.

Christian Nelson
Christian Nelson

Because leftists want to kill ALL other whites that don't want to submit to their agenda first.

Attached: 1567008668450.png (255 KB, 589x562)

Xavier Cox
Xavier Cox

medium rare
die

Noah Myers
Noah Myers

killing the planet
worsening my health
TO OWN THE LIBS XD
Why are you so childish?

Christopher Sullivan
Christopher Sullivan

Just castrate <100IQs

Jaxson Parker
Jaxson Parker

Britain needs to sort themselves.

Easton Price
Easton Price

Humans should care about the environment for their own sake. Preserving the world is good for humans since we depend on it.
Your argument is like saying "why do people who are trying to save money instead of wasting it just don't kill themselves? Then they'd use 0 money"

Jaxson Reed
Jaxson Reed

how many times a day do you post this same exact thread?

Colton Rivera
Colton Rivera

Not a bad idea. I wouldn't oppose it, it just won't happen for a while

Jose Hernandez
Jose Hernandez

For the same reason they want us on anti-depressents, they want us to accept gay marriage, they want us to divorce easily, they want us to shun femiminity and masculinity, they want us to hate the nation-state and patriotism, they want us to destroy Christianity, they want us to destroy our traditions: they want us weak, and then extinct.
There is a war on against the white man, and it is a genocidal war. They want us gone, period. Eating meat makes us strong and healthy, as does psychological struggle, as does the nuclear family, as does procreating, as does embracing our gender (there are only two), as does having a sense of common community and culture, as does being tied to the land, as does knowing and loving God, as does embracing our ancestor's traditions.

Wyatt Williams
Wyatt Williams

I'll fucking eat pakis before I eat bugs

Colton Collins
Colton Collins

You'll be living in a shipping container, eating bugs, eating onions and watching television 24/7.
Sounds comfy, can I have my shipping container near a little lake? Or maybe a forest?

Colton Anderson
Colton Anderson

You're an arrogant unlearned unthinking piece of shit who has operated in Occam's razor your whole education. The basics aren't even in your grasp, just in a form of puking.
I've given multiple links here explaining the failure of you and your kind, and in typical sociopathic narcissistic disorganization of the mind, you have failed to even try to learn.
youtube.com/watch?v=NoXxPojdyU4

Kayden Reyes
Kayden Reyes

They are already begging for the government to tax meat, aka begging the government to overstep and directly interfere with capitalism. If they give in... it sets the precedent for the government to decide what people do through needless taxes.

Ryder White
Ryder White

they just want to see us suffer.

Parker Hughes
Parker Hughes

They want you to depend on the govt for everything
they want to feed you food that costs nothing to produce

pretty simple.

Carson Barnes
Carson Barnes

someone learned what "occam's razor" is for the first time
and yet is using it horribly incorrectly
Autist.

Jeremiah Martin
Jeremiah Martin

Think I spooked this one, but I found the first to lose his balls.
Also what the fuck is long-pork? You talking about your dad's cock?

Tyler Sanders
Tyler Sanders

The anti-Christ will be a defender of the insectivorous diet.

Landon Barnes
Landon Barnes

Make up your mind you dumb faggot, humans are a product of a fine calibrated evolution?
Humans have control over their environment enough to make changes that are, objectively, good?
muh dick
the post.

Attached: 12435243534.png (243 KB, 596x473)

Alexander Morris
Alexander Morris

A silly fucking cat watching 2001: a space odyssey.

Kevin Long
Kevin Long

So after throwing out God, and telling me I'm a monkey's great grandson, I'm not part of nature?

You are part of natures counterbalance so natural selection can resume its course when the time comes. They cannot continue to nurture an unsustainable population with finite resources (this includes money). They'll eventually run out of funding and everything will ultimately collapse in on itself. This will result in a great culling of those too stupid and lazy to provide for themselves and too selfish, impulsive and violent to work together for a common goal.

Kayden Cook
Kayden Cook

natural selection can resume
You're dumber than you could possibly imagine if you think natural selection has stopped.

Ryder Phillips
Ryder Phillips

EAT
BUGS
BIGOT

Attached: YOU-WILL-EAT-INSECTS.jpg (2.58 MB, 3112x3744)

Connor Walker
Connor Walker

That's why the governments plan to tax meat and put money in bugs, put it in school menus, make propaganda, etc.

Lucas Ward
Lucas Ward

You would be wiser to admit you're bad at understanding tool use. Getting an education in skills and subjects in which you are weak, such as math and chemistry, and placing your time into assisting people who are helping make your life longer and safer.
Instead you've invested in being afraid of things which are beyond your intellect, and will never score a female mate to upgrade your capacity for making modern civilization in your offspring.

Attached: 1559708794933.jpg (91 KB, 618x619)

Blake Moore
Blake Moore

Capitalism will fix nothing. Maintaining cattle and poultry, even cloning meat may as well end up too expensive for the masses, normal meat will become a luxury good and 90% of population will be eating bugs while elites eat steaks.

Christian Diaz
Christian Diaz

They just need to find new product to sell. Plain and simple.

Matthew Ross
Matthew Ross

You're dumber than you could possibly imagine if you think natural selection has stopped.

I didn't day it had stopped. Just a momentary pause through leftist political efforts to thwart it. They think they above nature. However, this will ultimately collapse and it will continue forward unimpeded.

Josiah Foster
Josiah Foster

Stop trying to make this political. The resource consumption for crickets, cows, chickens etc are well calculated and people are simply pointing that out. They look like shit it's only your pussy ass brain trying to deny good nutritional facts. You eat crabs too? You like how they look?

Christian Hughes
Christian Hughes

They want us to stop eating meat because they want to enslave and humiliate us.
Except we won't stop eating meat, and we will slaughter every single last one of them with cruelty. Hear me, nuts. We. will. slaughter. you.

Ryan Mitchell
Ryan Mitchell

never score a female mate to upgrade your capacity for making modern civilization in your offspring.

I have 5 children from two different "female" mates and plenty of "useful" post secondary education. You seriously need to educate yourself on the ad hominem, strawman, and red herring fallacies you represent.

Bentley Jenkins
Bentley Jenkins

modern civilization

There will be no modern civilization if we continue to pursue unsustainable, unnatural social engineering. There's an algorithm to this, yet sheep like yourself continue to live in denial.

Isaac Adams
Isaac Adams

you can't buy meat with yangbucks but you can buy yangbugs and live in a yangpipe
Enjoy that "free money" neets

Attached: 1-3w-AqlGtjZZJggatkHB70g.jpg (73 KB, 600x381)

Jaxon Sullivan
Jaxon Sullivan

indirectly the kikes are admitting that there isn't enough for everyone and they try to delay the collapse of this unsustainable system by making the goyim more "resource efficient"

Julian Torres
Julian Torres

Eat bugs goys! Save the planet!
Fuck the planet and fucking eatting bugs, When I think of bug being eaten, I think of spiders
And the closest thing to a human spider. Is a Jew
They're creepy as fuck,Disgusting,They're everywhere and I fucking want them all dead
If we are forced to a point of eatting bugs, Then the problem is there are to many fucking people. I can think of a better solution to eatting bugs

Attached: ecofas.png (604 KB, 1457x1826)

Landon Diaz
Landon Diaz

They do not want us with TESTOSTERONE. They want to emasculate us and weaken us.

David Mitchell
David Mitchell

Bugs will replace shellfish, not meat.

Grasshoppers are more of an alternative to shrimp than anything. Batter fried grasshoppers and such.

Attached: chapulines.jpg (106 KB, 1200x674)

Jeremiah Allen
Jeremiah Allen

To change the way we taste.

Herbivores (cows, deer) taste better than carnivores (wolves, lions).

Now how about the taste of that animal that likes bugs and can also eat grain, Chicken. Free range chicken that gets to run around and catch bugs are tastier than penned chickens.

We are just cattle to Them.

Attached: Blood-Drinkers-NYT.jpg (99 KB, 768x655)

Nolan Russell
Nolan Russell

Testosterone. Take that out and fortify everything that isn't already full of estrogen with estrogen and you've got a world of weak bitchy women.

Jonathan Hernandez
Jonathan Hernandez

If I become forced to economically through gay meat taxes I'd rather eat vegetarian than fucking bugs

Nicholas Turner
Nicholas Turner

Strange pic to have in GOV office

Attached: 1523845561499.jpg (208 KB, 800x420)

Gavin Davis
Gavin Davis

Epstein is not going away

Attached: 1528319715409.jpg (66 KB, 760x504)

Levi King
Levi King

Normal Thought and Morals do not apply here.

These People are Sick.

Attached: Spirit-Cooking-Ritual.png (3.62 MB, 884x3478)