Iran-Saudi war

John Russell
John Russell

Which country will you support in the Iran-Saudi war?

Attached: iran-vs-saudi-arabia-790x400.jpg (41 KB, 790x400)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q5IYkf-DyF0
quran.com/5/82?translations=19,20,22,18,85,27,17,21,95,84,101
youtu.be/n4Vn38iOsw0

Parker Brown
Parker Brown

caring about foreign wars.
stay in your home Ivan.

Brandon Taylor
Brandon Taylor

Death to Iran!

Attached: hadaf.jpg.jpg (30 KB, 460x345)

Connor Green
Connor Green

Saudi Arabia depends on seaports, they are subject to the first destruction

Attached: 1517946029925.gif (3.1 MB, 854x468)

Michael Gomez
Michael Gomez

I support Iran in their war against Israel

Carter Russell
Carter Russell

Iran

Attached: Iran-1970s.jpg (122 KB, 944x654)

Carson Wood
Carson Wood

Attached: memri-tv-yes-and-only-saudi-arabia-and-iran-will-have-3062209.png (133 KB, 500x583)

Angel Wright
Angel Wright

Iran literaly means aryan. They changed the name from Persia after Hitler gave them the idea. They are honorary and a more kind people than arabs even though they still have some shit blood. Iran all the way nigger. I just hope they will give up islam soon

Attached: 1568992102735.jpg (83 KB, 583x619)

Grayson Hughes
Grayson Hughes

Who would win:

The inventors of Islam
A race that has been dead for 1000 years

Adam Bennett
Adam Bennett

Both of them!

Matthew Reyes
Matthew Reyes

Iran, fuck the s*udis for not making Arab Spring 2.0 from happening.

PALESTINE IS WAITING, AND SUFFERING, OH MIGHTY HOUSE OF SAUD!

Jeremiah Peterson
Jeremiah Peterson

Any non-shill /polack/ know well we are a pro-Iran board, or at least they are the mixed aryan-sandniggers we tolerate the most. Also they never declared war on anyone unlike the dynamic duo America-Israel

Hello mr. Bolton

Cameron Butler
Cameron Butler

I'm an oil field worker, so I'd support both. Let's have a nice clean fight lads, please do take your time and don't neglect the shipping lanes.

Jayden Perez
Jayden Perez

Iran, of course. There will be Hezbollah strikes if this war kicks off (it won't), and I wouldn't miss their videos.

Nolan Morales
Nolan Morales

Israel of course.

Anthony Scott
Anthony Scott

Israel

Attached: 39853290587208.jpg (402 KB, 2160x1200)

Daniel Russell
Daniel Russell

I support the bullets

Joshua Myers
Joshua Myers

oh, I'd support the Saudis of course. Fewer terrorist Islamists.

Ian Perez
Ian Perez

If ww3 kicks off will it be easy for. 30yo boomer to get a commission? I’m a useless house husband that just goes hiking all the time. Might as well go into battle.

Samuel Cox
Samuel Cox

This too. All jokes aside I've enjoyed my interactions with Iranians who managed to get to the US, I've never met a Saudi worth a wet shart. Iranians didn't do 9/11 either. I don't care for their govt but they seem like half decent people.

Kayden Perry
Kayden Perry

I support many of the irainian people. Their government is shit.
Lots of Iranian cuties

Benjamin Parker
Benjamin Parker

Support Saudis
Fewer terrorists

Yeah ok BenBen, you got election results to worry about get off pol.

Elijah Nelson
Elijah Nelson

Iran of course

Camden Lopez
Camden Lopez

Actually I am rooting for the bombs. Muslims killing each other, there is no loser.

Mason Barnes
Mason Barnes

Still Shia Islam is by far the most tollerable branch of the religion, and their system is along the less "oppressive" of the middle east, aside for some bizzare quircks like the women in the stadiums ban

Luis Phillips
Luis Phillips

Obviously Iran.

Isaac King
Isaac King

Saudis. Iranians have joined the Eurasian coalition that is a threat to our global hegemony. Not to mention that I want a couple persian war brides as my repayment for by service to ZOG, arabs are too ugly.

Chase Lewis
Chase Lewis

Shia Islam is just a protest against Arab culture.

Oliver Rodriguez
Oliver Rodriguez

he doesnt want the iranian cuties for himself
This is the cuck attitude that is ruining our nation.

Aaron Adams
Aaron Adams

He thinks hes getting anything from Zog besides coffins and a long stint in Walter Reed

Kayden Nelson
Kayden Nelson

I'd like Iran 99% destroyed, Saudi Arabia 98% destroyed.
I'm getting in the mood by listening to this audiobook about punitive airstrikes which get out of control.

Attached: 2020.jpg (31 KB, 450x450)

Caleb Gutierrez
Caleb Gutierrez

War is changing, its becoming more primitive. If you wont take a shot at war brides, looting government buildings, and setting mosques on fire, I dont know what to tell you.

Julian White
Julian White

Iran has the name "Aryan" for the same reason Pakistanis Afghans and Ossetians call themselves Aryan, because they used to be Nordics that back-migrated out of Europe and conquered Central and East Asia. They were allout exterminated by Turk-Mongol mass migration and genocide.

Attached: TheTruthHiddenFromUs.jpg (1.45 MB, 1920x1920)

Brody Watson
Brody Watson

Houthi flag is the best on the planet right now. Imagine fitting your whole Constitution on the flag.

Ayden Rodriguez
Ayden Rodriguez

mods should make the houthi flag a meme flag, although it'd be way too small to read

Jeremiah Sullivan
Jeremiah Sullivan

No that's Sufism, Sufism is the rebellion of Aryan thought against Semitic thought

Andrew Campbell
Andrew Campbell

Fun fact: it's the first and only flag in world history to have the words "A curse on the Jew" written on it.

Connor Flores
Connor Flores

oil princes v. shiatards
not even close.
but at the same time:
the jews' best frens v. the jews' greatest menace
and:
shitty EEF admixture v. decent CHG admixture
i don't know, im in a dilemma.

Jackson Campbell
Jackson Campbell

It's pisslam Vs yidds of Saudi
MIGA Drumbf is the factor as why murican nigroe army will get involved

Isaac Ramirez
Isaac Ramirez

Iran.

Cooper Harris
Cooper Harris

shia muslims are by far more fanatic than sunnis. don't fall for the loose hijab attire, domenico.

Matthew Cook
Matthew Cook

What ever Side Turkey and Qatar are on.

Attached: 1turkey-somali-student1.jpg (81 KB, 712x475)

Elijah Nelson
Elijah Nelson

Unironically Israel. Iran is just a bit less fanatic version of ISIS. Saudis are retarded Dictator movie style kings with shitton of oil extremely fanatical wahabi too. Also all muslims are hostile to everyone else by default.

Attached: image-(41).jpg (53 KB, 705x909)

Jack Brooks
Jack Brooks

Shia have more fanatical doctrine but less fanatical followers.

Logan Smith
Logan Smith

iran deserves saudi arabias wealth for having
nothing for so long.

Attached: hillary-clinton-shits-herself.jpg (21 KB, 448x448)

Joshua Walker
Joshua Walker

Why would you support kikes?

Robert Wilson
Robert Wilson

This. The kikes are no less hostile to Christian's, they just assault us in a less honest way.

Camden Cooper
Camden Cooper

Cause they at least don't want to kill us literally.

Jack Kelly
Jack Kelly

They did tho

Ian Bailey
Ian Bailey

I would support establishing a christian state and move our people there.

Blake Jenkins
Blake Jenkins

Their "Aryan" heritage is closer to India and Pakistan than to Europe, you imbecile. Aryan doesn't just mean European. Darker persians look identical to Pakistanis, they're the same Indo-Aryan people almost. They don't see themselves as whites or as Europeans, even the pale ones. And there are many pale arabs as well (most arabs today aren't even Arabian racially)
You can support Bashar al-Assad and the integrity of Syria without submitting to Iran. Russia saved Syria, iran helped. I'm a Syrian christian, and there's no need to jump on the Iran train blindly. Saudis are disgusting fanatics so forget about them, but iran isn't much better. they're expansionist and will not leave arab countries alone

Isaiah Gonzalez
Isaiah Gonzalez

Whoever Russia supports

Attached: 1568701560116.jpg (91 KB, 683x1024)

Gavin Ward
Gavin Ward

No

Elijah James
Elijah James

This

Dylan Morris
Dylan Morris

oh wow its another proxy war in the middle east that affects nothing in the life of the rest of the world, such a happening

Josiah Collins
Josiah Collins

says a fucking leaf

Attached: 1436325864343.jpg (44 KB, 329x399)

James Hughes
James Hughes

Shia are more fanatical. They believe in martyrdom which you could stretch and say is similar to Christianity but not really. They will go insane to maintain themselves, and their followers are rarely secular. There are millions of secular Sunnis in the Arab World who are just Sunni by name (Tunisia, Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon). They pray and do everything a Sunni must do, but they aren't insane Daesh followers.
Proportion-wise, there are far fewer percentage of sunnis that support Daesh than there are Shias who support shia islamist militias and parties.
but iran pwotect christian--
no they dont. hezbollah did in syria because hezbollah is lebanese and they want to look good in front of lebanese christians. actual iranian forces didn't give a rat's ass about christian churches or people. Iranian hangs christians all the time in Iran, saudis rarely ever kill any christians by comparison since they're a protected worker population in KSA.
but isis
you do know daesh has bombed KSA a hundred times and they haven't touched iran once yet. im just saying don't generalize and do not make gross assumptions based off memes on Jow Forums

Attached: 28islamicart1-articleLarge-v2.jpg (43 KB, 600x454)

Chase Peterson
Chase Peterson

Israel as always, so another foreverwar

Wyatt Howard
Wyatt Howard

Muhammad can blow himself up but you can't Mossad the Assad

Attached: 1560044355087.jpg (138 KB, 768x768)

Wyatt Robinson
Wyatt Robinson

Brazil bitches about not affecting the world.

Robert Myers
Robert Myers

no they use aryan because pakistanis and indians also do. they're the same family as iranians. they aren't mongols or turks, they're just a bunch of indian mutts. the whiteness is gone from those nations save for small parts of northern iran

Austin Barnes
Austin Barnes

hey retard I never said a word about Assad in that post. I'm syrian, I like Assad a lot. and guess what? He isn't shia. He's Alawi, and the Alawi are seen as gnostic heretics by both sunni and shia. Iran only helped syria because they've been regional partners for 50 years, not because of some stupid religious shia brotherhood. Iran hates Azerbaijan which is majority shia, they don't care if Assad is alawi.
Stop with the dumbass memes. The Axis of Resistance is extremely tenuous and will break when iran and assad disagree on how to treat turkey and ksa. for example Assad wants to force turkey out, iran wants to ally with turks. Assad wants to normalize relations with the Saudis, iran wants war. they won't always be friends.

Owen Cruz
Owen Cruz

I just want to fucking die in a big happening but its not gonna happen

we are truly in the gayest timeline

Dylan Allen
Dylan Allen

based middle east bringing back fort mac

Attached: oilsands.jpg (642 KB, 1920x1408)

Jeremiah Williams
Jeremiah Williams

Proportion-wise, there are far fewer percentage of sunnis that support Daesh than there are Shias who support shia islamist militias and parties.
Maybe its because shia militia don't declare war on the whole world at once and don't upload mass beheadings?

Dominic Lewis
Dominic Lewis

also the majority of the syrian arab army are secular sunnis. it's not an army of iranians or shiites, there are very very few actual shia in syria

Jackson Morales
Jackson Morales

Attached: jewintense.gif (212 KB, 501x585)

Jack Bell
Jack Bell

I just hope we don’t get in it. Iranians seem to be smarter so I hope they win and turn around and depose the muuulaaahs

Eli Lopez
Eli Lopez

How is this even a question?

Samuel Wilson
Samuel Wilson

Kek based.

Attached: 295096.jpg (92 KB, 1120x1198)

Cameron Anderson
Cameron Anderson

I am a Persian Shia Muslim but my wife is born Canada . This post is lies I have so many Christian and even jew friends. In the Quran it say that Christian andnjew can go heaven if they believe in last day but Sunni never believe that (so many USA people think kafir is Christian but wrong only kafirs is people who don’t believe god ... the prophet is just different ... we have so many Christian church in my city town ... this is just wrong...

Benjamin Reed
Benjamin Reed

they don't. fanatics like Daesh are a minority. I've lived with normal sunnis, they don't support IS or AQ or any of that. if all sunnis truly did, why would sunni governments be shooting them and digging mass graves for terrorists? And sunni people would have flocked into syria by the millions to help set up this caliphate, they had nothing to lose. and yet only a bunch of fringe retards went

Joseph Carter
Joseph Carter

Niether let them all kill each other

Carson Lewis
Carson Lewis

you've found me out goyims. hahahhaahahah

Hunter Rogers
Hunter Rogers

Nice try Levi

Juan Ward
Juan Ward

Iran will be nuked before Christmas

Justin Nguyen
Justin Nguyen

Iranian hangs christians all the time in Iran
Stop spreading lies you filthy kike. Iran has the largest Armenian Orthodox diaspora in the Middle East.

Mason Campbell
Mason Campbell

Attached: doitfaggots-(2).png (409 KB, 680x677)

Ian Davis
Ian Davis

Saudi Arabia because I think it’s cool they still have Kings and Princes

Nicholas Bailey
Nicholas Bailey

Iran because Saudi are the jews of muslims

Brandon Howard
Brandon Howard

rather be in a war than "peace" as a circumcised slave.

Parker Watson
Parker Watson

And Persian people are Aryan when we born have blonde hair blue eyes just change from hot sun ... christians and good jew (not Zionist) are Shia brothers and will go to paradise if they do good deeds

Samuel Wright
Samuel Wright

modern American "Christianity" and homosexuality are indistinguishable so its not surprising he got executing gays confused with executing Christians.

Ethan Evans
Ethan Evans

stfu wannabe European White... You will never be white like us Europeans

Christian Brooks
Christian Brooks

If we aren't involved in it, Iran in a heartbeat since they never blew up office buildings here.

If we get drug into the matter, I sit things out and go join the antiwar movement since war with Iran would be an "invading North Korea"-tier shitfest with the added bonus of causing an oil crisis. There is exactly zero reason why our military should be trying to make that scenario more likely.

Nicholas Cruz
Nicholas Cruz

They are literal jews not ''the jews of muslims''. This whole war isn't about sunni vs shia, it's about jews vs non-jews. There's not a single sunni country out there which supports Saudi Arabia except maybe their tiny ass vassal states like Bahrain.

Attached: 14583284902343.jpg (91 KB, 525x930)

Carson Torres
Carson Torres

why the fuck would you want to support literally any of the nations in the middle east. How are any of them allies of the west?

Neither Iran, Saudi Arabia or Israel should be considered allies. The fact I never see this opinion proves this site is 95% non-western

Attached: 1550267218206.jpg (114 KB, 1024x1018)

Luke Morales
Luke Morales

Based Iran

Attached: 03E999D6-8520-41C5-ABDC-3877000F8515.jpg (67 KB, 800x600)

Matthew Rogers
Matthew Rogers

Facts. Saudi can't be trusted.

Parker Brown
Parker Brown

Attached: 430ECD1C-FFBD-4B50-A219-1D64EEBB19B9.png (34 KB, 320x140)

Ethan Sullivan
Ethan Sullivan

Palestinian American here.

Iran 100%. Fuck the Saudi royalty, Fuck Israel. Levantine nationalist super state when?

Attached: 1563494468168m.jpg (70 KB, 1024x606)

Parker Ross
Parker Ross

China-Russia will ally with Iran, cucked west will ally with SA. Israel will watch the goy fight.
This was all laid out in Albert Pike's letter to Mazzini. The "final cataclysm" to usher in the NWO under Gen. Alpha.
youtube.com/watch?v=q5IYkf-DyF0

Jaxon Wood
Jaxon Wood

saudis are sand niggers Iran is literally aryan

Attached: B6193B15-16F5-4104-AD67-CB99233C5032.jpg (52 KB, 600x704)

Charles Harris
Charles Harris

If only we were strong enough to annex both.

Jordan Martin
Jordan Martin

According to quran you can't befriend christians. So either you lie (taqiyyah) or are an apostate and dont know it yourself.

Hunter Flores
Hunter Flores

Because "sunni governments" are not really muslim. Canon islam can only exist as theocracy. Daesh is the closest to ehat Mohammed himself did.

Dominic Nelson
Dominic Nelson

why the fuck would you want to support literally any of the nations in the middle east. How are any of them allies of the west?
not spending trillions of dollars and thousands of American lives propping up Saudi and Israel will lead to Iran raping the shit out of them. They are absolutely fucked without our meat-shield. For whatever reason, our leaders don't want to see that happen.

All Iran wants is for us to fuck off. They don't want our support and they don't want us supporting their enemies. At this point, the interests of the Iranian regime align better with the interests of the average Westerner more than our actual governments.

Henry Rogers
Henry Rogers

No one forces you to circumsize. Islam will kill you or force you to pay unsupportable tribute until you convert. This is literally written in quran.

Ethan Barnes
Ethan Barnes

''Certainly you will find the most violent of people in enmity for those who believe (to be) the Jews and those who are polytheists, and you will certainly find the nearest in friendship to those who believe (to be) those who say: We are Christians; this is because there are priests and monks among them and because they do not behave with arrogance.''
Surah al Ma'idah (5:82)
quran.com/5/82?translations=19,20,22,18,85,27,17,21,95,84,101

in short: jews are your ennemies, christians are your friends

Mason Gomez
Mason Gomez

we wuz

Kayden Wright
Kayden Wright

yea and your book tells you goyim exist to be your slaves. neither of you our healthy additions to the West. I'd rather fight barbaric muzzies on an open battlefield than deal with you trash infiltrating our media and government and conquering us from within using degeneracy and litigation.

Jeremiah Moore
Jeremiah Moore

I hope they both delete eachother off of earth.exe

Levi Lee
Levi Lee

5:51 O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends: They are but friends to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them is of them. Verily Allah guideth not a people unjust.
It is very clear there can be no misinterpretation.

Brody Perry
Brody Perry

Im christian. And I don't like jews at all they are just less agressive than mudslims.

Xavier Rodriguez
Xavier Rodriguez

iranians literally invented modern fanaticism, faggot.

Michael Cooper
Michael Cooper

I just gave you a passage that contradicted this. The part you quoted is out of context and up to interpretation because it say don't take them as friends if they have befriended each other.
O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends if they are friends one to another. He among you who taketh them for friends is (one) of them.
For example I interpret it as we, Muslims, should not befriend Christian Zionists (like Evangelicals) because they're the lapdogs of the Jews, which makes perfect sense even to this day.

Aiden Nelson
Aiden Nelson

and they are niggers, basically.
youtu.be/n4Vn38iOsw0

Jaxon Hill
Jaxon Hill

Israel

Julian Myers
Julian Myers

Will I believe oficial translation or a guy who wants to apologise his warmonger religion? Also Mohammed contradicts himself many times. This is not my fault.

Justin Martinez
Justin Martinez

I support SA, just because Iran is a threat to Israel.

Connor Lee
Connor Lee

House husband? Tell me more

Joshua Harris
Joshua Harris

Iran depends on the Strait of Hormuz. Saudi Arabia literally just has to blockade it, and most of Iran's export money is fucked.

Luis Jenkins
Luis Jenkins

Iran

Tyler Richardson
Tyler Richardson

Agreed, but I still think Iran will clash with the Western world simply from being islamic. The problem fundamentally is that islam is intrinsically different than Christianity in that Christianity is all about the individual (hence why capitalism flourishes in Western nations, at least it used to) vs islam which puts the islamic identity before anything else. So christians and non-christian westerners at least share fundamental values of individualism, while islamic societies don't. Ask any muslim if he put support of his islam or country first and he will without a doubt say his faith.

Christians and Westerners on the other hand will put human rights (which are an extension of the idea of the individual being paramount) first. Hence capitalism and individuality first. The only reason I think Christians are nationalistic is because they just want to keep their individual rights and they know they need a nation to do so.

Ian Long
Ian Long

Russia will betray Iran so herself and China can consolidate rule in the middle east while the US gets bogged down fighting Iran

Jaxon Kelly
Jaxon Kelly

i'm syrian
War's over, now go back to your country

Lucas Walker
Lucas Walker

This is a great thread, so few /po/ threads on Jow Forums these days.
Look at the responses, why do the mindless come to Jow Forums if they cannot formulate an opinion about a relevant subject like OPs thread?

SA is busy in Yemen at the moment so I think this is not possible at the moment. If SA could bring their power to bear against Iran, I would say Iran, who is and always has been more war-like and able to apply less advanced hardware against a more equipped adversary.
An example is the martyr brigades who charged Iraqi lines, unarmed. How do you fight an enemy that does that? I would argue these points with anyone.

Attached: IMG-0162.jpg (103 KB, 960x720)

Daniel Perez
Daniel Perez

All Saudi oil is on Gulf coast too.

Andrew Ross
Andrew Ross

Were these martyr brigades effective? Because if not, that means they're braindead, not brave.

Gavin Ramirez
Gavin Ramirez

Kikes are way more aggressive than muzzies. That's why jews successfully took over the West while muslims mostly just blow each other up

Parker Russell
Parker Russell

Stop juuz caused degeneracy meme. Degeneracy is because you forgot your christian traditional roots.

Jeremiah Campbell
Jeremiah Campbell

I didn't bother to proof read that. To be more clear: Christians will support their nation so they can keep their individual rights.

Muslims will support their nation only so they can further the spread of islam with little regard for the individual.

It's a classic case of competing values between community/tribe and the individual.

The western world falls starkly on the side of individualism while islam falls onto their own community and even worse individualism is seen as a problem.

A person who values individualism can leave others alone who don't value the individual, but the reverse cannot be said. That's the problem and that's why I fear what will come of the future for Western nations. We have moved away from championing the individual and it's evident in every day political life. Whites used to put capitalism first and not care about anyone else which is why we flourished. Now I all I see is pure tribalism and not the nationalistic kind that is meant as a defence for the individual, but the same kind that happened in communist USSR, communist china, cuba, the Islamic world, etc.

Lucas Price
Lucas Price

it's not my fight

Thomas Harris
Thomas Harris

I highly doubt that bought foreign weapons will jelp SA, they can't produce a shit. It implies that they will be incompetent in using them too. Iran on the other hand has sizeable industry.

Blake Allen
Blake Allen

Thanks to letting jews have total control of our media and school system. A farmer might bear guilt for letting wolves into his barn but that doesn't mean it's ok to leave the wolves there.

Luke Hill
Luke Hill

Haha that flag translation is hilarious

Nathaniel Thompson
Nathaniel Thompson

Deport the jews if you want. Expulsion of the jews is standart christian practice. But don't deny that islam warmonger ideology is the greatest threat.

Isaiah Flores
Isaiah Flores

You god damn retards, a war between them will never happen.
Saudi and Iran are allies and you faggots think that they fight each other?
And pol claim they are smart, ffs

Attached: 1493640906577.jpg (16 KB, 500x383)

Adrian Mitchell
Adrian Mitchell

Except we can't deport Jews since they control the government. And so kikes will keep importing shitskins and spreading every kind of degeneracy. Islam is a violent warmongering ideology, but it only threatens the physical body. Kikes attack and corrupt the soul. True Christians (you can stop pretending btw) know which battle is more important.

Joshua Johnson
Joshua Johnson

Ban jews from the government. What do you need freedom of speach and elections for?

Attached: jews-are-inferior-jews-control-everything-jake-clark-tumblir-svetoslav-svetlozarov-4150601.png (166 KB, 500x840)

Lucas Long
Lucas Long

Honestly, I think is that stuff got complex and shittier with the time.

That's why no one wants to USA to intervene anymore, just look at Iraq and Afghanistan. Had it been done properly, they would have taken over its government and claimed as a protectorate, secularize it and see the muslim population dwindle due to conversions and agnosticism/atheism, not only that, those countries would have received investment for infrastructure and development.

And I can even apply this to other countries such as France and UK who had colonies, most of them turned into endless corrupt shitholes with civil wars every five years, most of them being muslims.

Blake Mitchell
Blake Mitchell

Cancer is an inferior form of life compared to humanity. That doesn't mean it can't turn our own bodies against us and kill us. Freedom of speech and elections are Noble ideas that have been usurped and corrupted by kikes. We ought to ban jews and severely restrict their rights for our good and theirs, but at this point it would be asking jews to ban themselves from the government they own.

Liam Young
Liam Young

Why would I pick a side? They're both muslim. I hope they all die.

Jonathan Cox
Jonathan Cox

Iran, or just nuke the whole lot and be done with it.

Juan Collins
Juan Collins

iran

blood is thicker than oil.

Connor Hernandez
Connor Hernandez

Completely agree. I think one of the major problems is European nations took centuries to cultivate a culture as successful as it is. We had the renaissance, the french revolution, the age of enlightenment, the creation of the america, etc while many nations on earth have never had any. To expect them to undergo that kind of rapid progress in a few generations is far from easy.

Ironically I think east Asian went through many of the same cultural evolutions hence why their cultures and nations are so insanely strong, unified and economically successful. Even China which went down the communist path (an absolute economic deathtrap) are starting to get back on track..

Logan Campbell
Logan Campbell

iran because i hate america

Ryan Gray
Ryan Gray

neither, I hope they all die

Christian Long
Christian Long

Unironiclly this
P&H steam shovels are my spirit animal

Attached: 451282978.jpg (1.84 MB, 4000x2581)

Ayden Murphy
Ayden Murphy

Israel of course