So Sikhs are given a pass in the US for carrying their religiously traditional knives (kirpan)...

So Sikhs are given a pass in the US for carrying their religiously traditional knives (kirpan). Is there a way for Americans to say that carrying a handgun is a religious tradition?

Attached: _40025050_sikh-knife.ap.jpg (203x300, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v0sdR-UdYzg
youtube.com/watch?v=5PuuXkCT48c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unification_Church
mountvernon.org/george-washington/the-man-the-myth/athleticism/riding-with-george-an-interview-with-philip-smucker/
youtube.com/watch?v=GrauBQf7FpI#t=6m20s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minarchism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>given a pass
Ummmmm
I can carry a knife, too

Only Mormons

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

I mean into airports, government buildings, etc.

Join the Moonies

Attached: moonies.jpg (800x445, 44K)

Yes. But first, you must accept George Washington as thy lord and savior, forgiver of collectivist thought and deliverer from royal tyranny.

Attached: image.jpg (750x621, 352K)

youtube.com/watch?v=v0sdR-UdYzg

A sikh convert tried to challenge CA's gun laws on religious grounds but it didn't go anywhere.

Worth noting that they're welded or superglued into the scabbards by many wielders.

GW should have been assassinated during the Whiskey Rebellion.

Attached: d86d3d8a840eb25a3a66b83b5e6f2724--secular-humanism-quote.jpg (564x564, 56K)

Who are those black Jew guys that carry swords and shit and wear those wired uniforms?
I don't mean as in (((Jew))), but like they are literally black militant Jewish dudes

Black Israelites. Kek, niggers want to be jews. Gas them all.

Attached: thasrite.jpg (500x500, 51K)

>siding with proto-communists
May Our Founder in Heaven forgive you, my son

Attached: image.jpg (474x266, 178K)

>they're welded or superglued into the scabbards by many wielders.
intentionally defeating both the symbolic and practical meaning of it.
GG

Are you mormon?

Attached: joshua_graham_by_ironshrinemaiden-d40brsp.jpg (302x337, 250K)

>a tax on tea is unacceptable. Let's start killing govt agents!
>a tax on whiskey is nothing you communist. We need this for the common good!
If you are looking for communists, look in the mirror.

The Constitution was a mistake.
America stopped being cool when we got rid of the Articles of Confederation.

mah nigga youtube.com/watch?v=5PuuXkCT48c

The cry was "no taxation without representation". The American colonists had no representation in the British parliament to negotiate the tax. That was the issue, not the tax itself.
The whiskey tax was done with proper representation. The retards crying about how taxes are all ebil envisioned an almost Marxist economy, well before the communist manifesto was even penned.

They'll never let white men do it. You don't understand the current state of Western civilization if you think that would ever be allowed. You're not in charge anymore and don't get to set the rules for yourselves, because you refuse to take charge anymore, thus whole political movements have been birthed with a focus on walking all over you. Letting these shitskins have special privileges to carry dangerous items into critical areas is one of these aspects.

>stop taxing us government ur just bandits
>wew thank god we got rid of those government bandits
>oh jesus christ those bandits over there are coming to enslave us and make themselves the government
the libertarian circle

break the cycle by becoming the bandits
Or just shooting anyone who tries that shit works too

Most of them only carry small ceremonial knives nowadays.

If they were still rocking the old school fighting kirpans, I'm not so sure the government would have been so accommodating. Sikhs are bros though.

Attached: tumblr_inline_mmry5wp9wE1qz4rgp.jpg (500x375, 95K)

>The cry was "no taxation without representation".
>The whiskey tax was done with proper representation.
Only landowners could vote. It was literally no different than what the revolution was fought over.

>Most of them only carry small ceremonial knives nowadays.
Hell there's a ton of people who just carry symbolic ones without a blade. It's just a handle glued to the sheath.

cringe

Attached: 1518588087336.jpg (499x491, 31K)

>Only landowners could vote

Which is fine, why should the government care about non-landowners, aka people who don't pay taxes.

Yeah exactly, which is why there's no such thing as libertarianism in practice.

It's just "now I'm king of the shit heap".

>aka people who don't pay taxes.
>Force people to pay sales/import taxes
>These people have no representation but must pay taxes
>what are you communist
Communist.

>I got my gun blessed, but I can't just carry it around.
>Will get pistol blessed when/if I get one
>only one way to find out
pic related
is gun

Attached: finalone.jpg (1600x1200, 261K)

how exactly does shooting people who try to steal from you turn everything into a shit heap?

Nothing was stopping people from becoming landowners though. The government was literally giving away deeds to land to any nonblack male age 8 and up, any nonblack widow or divorcee regardless of age, and freed or emancipated black males age 15 and up.

Literally all you had to do was ask and you'd have a deed to several hundred acres handed to you for free the same day.

By order of the mayor of London, BIN THAT KNIFE

Attached: 1523100015888.png (834x640, 738K)

Nah, The can beat people with them. But largely it is to symbolize that the people are defenders of themselves and are to wear weapons at all times.

Like the Scottish dirk, which is also religious and permitted even though it's used by whites. The idea from religious texts is more along the lines of having faith in the weapon and your life choices letting you put yourself in situations that are dangerous because you have the knowledge and tools to get yourself out of it. Like carrying a gun, It's a tool to let you have faith in other men. Because if that faith fails you can slit throats and sling led. It's all about showing the world you accept the dangers and will serve a cause for faith anyways.

Religion can be really beautiful if you step away from the god wanking.

And then cattlemen shot you because it was more convenient to get grass there. You also had to tend to the land, make tax's, raise the crop, know how to add, read, and write, and plant.

Look dog. I get it, poor people deserve the shaft. But you can't just go around saying that. People will think you're an idiot.

Because, you are. A very stupid one. Not that guy btw.

I too, once had a public school education. It's as if sharecroppers, renters, and hired people never existed in early America. We wuz all kangz right? All of these people not only suffered tea taxes but also whiskey taxes. They weren't represented. Why is it so hard for you to support liberty while also recognizing the mistakes made along the way? These mistakes, and the people like you who excuse them, are exactly why we are in the shape we are in today.

Just wait until we get working lightsabers, then you can proclaim that you follow the way of the force.

> Muh religion?

According to recent rulings (DC v Heller, Worman v. Baker) the Bill of Rights is not unlimited and may be arbitrarily banned or regulated.

Sikhs are pretty based, i have only met a few but they all seem to live, breathe and train for the chance to remove kebab.

Saint John, patron saint of the short-recoil system demands the right to carry for his people.

Attached: Saint_John.jpg (640x909, 44K)

Attached: America's religion.jpg (550x376, 118K)

I ACCEPT

Attached: Hearth.png (984x478, 1.06M)

He's correct

i see a berg in there

never trust anyone named SPOONER ever!

Attached: Tipical Day Off.jpg (736x447, 54K)

The official dress of a member of the church of GW is 70's traffic cop!

Attached: Electra-Glide-in-Blue Halt.jpg (1600x1081, 177K)

india will grow larger

Attached: 0000VBQCC9BT9PT2-C322.jpg (1024x578, 197K)

>cattlemen

Not a major issue until the 1830's at the absolute earliest in most of the US.

Also, as the proud descendant of cattlemen and a cattleman myself (between cattle atm), fuck your dirt patches.

>Native Americans
>foreigners

This is some weird dumb joke right?

>people like sikhs
confirmed to have never been near a sikh community. Fuck them, fucking punjabis are the same as every other fucking currymuncher, they're the niggers of Canada.

All cattlemen deserve the noose for making lamb exorbitantly expensive.

Attached: Sheep_Raid_Colorado_1877.jpg (958x769, 248K)

It is from a video game.

Attached: ws_Bioshock_Infinite_1920x1200.jpg (1920x1200, 1.04M)

This man speaks the truth

Tell me how much of a say the average American has in how their taxes get spent? As far as I can tell, it's entirely dependant on who happens to already be voted in. That's why we're in Trillions of dollars in debt with a debt that keeps growing. Politicians don't mind putting your grandchildren into economic slavery, as long as they accomplish their agenda and whatever the lobbyists want.

So..... Are liberals finally admitting that worshipping the murder/k/ube is a religion?

AVE NEX ALEA

>what is income tax, sales tax, ammo tax, etc.?
I'll accept rule of landowning gentleman when they are the only people paying taxes.

We live in a world where politicians debate whether the laws our founding fathers out in place should be repealed and the Supreme Court plays along with it. Did you expect them to get taxes right when everything else is so wrong?
The tax system was fucked after 1912.

>Padnahism
>cowboy or bowler hat, large-buckled leather belt with holstered, loaded revolver are required sacred vestments
>services held on Saturday, but may be held at any time convenient to posse, consist of outdoor target practice and barbecue with beer
>services led by "Duke", selected by general assent
>adherents greet each other with the holy words: "Howdy Padnah!"
>dual-wield religion considered compatible with all denominations of Christianity
You can't deny me the sacred traditions of my ancestors.

However, this foul heresy must be stamped out:
>Budism
>they wear baseball cap, shoulder holster with loaded automatic pistol
>services held at indoor range, with takeout burgers and coke
>services led by "Instructor", qualified by other Instructors
>"Hey Bud!"

>circlets of bullets
Tell me more

I couldn't agree more. I think ever since ww1, the federal government has used endless war as an excuse for ever other tax that they push.

>MFW Jow Forumsubism is recognized as an official religion and we are now a protected minority group

Attached: 1515209598972.jpg (292x258, 31K)

>blaming foreigners for being corrupted by toxic Canadian culture
Smdh

>buying Kahr

Fuck that shit, I'll make my own religion.

Shit boys lets get this going

There is but one Bud, and Gaston Glock is his prophet. Gaston Glock's equivalent of Paul, Larry Vickers, bless this thread. Padnahism is the road of the fudd, the non-believer.

Attached: image.jpg (500x500, 55K)

>Is there a way for Americans to say that carrying a handgun is a religious tradition?
it's called the 2nd amendment

>No one's slick as Gaston
>No one's quick as Gaston
>No one stacks magazines quite as thick as Gaston
>For there's no man in town half as manly
>Perfect, a pure paragon!
>You can ask any Tom, Dick or Stanley
>And they'll tell you whose gun they prefer to strap on

>No one shoots like Gaston
>Makes those beauts like Gaston

>Then goes tromping around wearing jackboots like Gaston

>I use antlers in all of my decorating!

>My what a guy, Gaston!

Join the Barge Right.

S-sauce?

They're not given a pass. Most Sihks nowadays carry sub 3 inch knives that are glued into their sheath.

>Is there a way for Americans to say that carrying a handgun is a religious tradition?

Sanctuary Church. Notice they don't trust a nigger so the keep the safety cable in situ.

Attached: Sanctuary Church-03.jpg (1440x960, 252K)

Yeah, I heard that they do some drill exercises in uniform by one of their meeting houses in Baltimore.

the truth hurts i'm afraid
also, our "elected officials" and the govt you see in public, these are no the people who are in control of things. they are merely puppets following an assigned agenda

Was your priest weirded out by you asking him to bless your rifle?

I wish they were as toxic as us other leafeaters, but they just like the pakistani community in Britain, they just use their religion to get away with carrying kitchen knives around.

Yes, but I was persistent and brought up a latin sword blessing that I adapted for the purpose...

In britain, maybe. A few demonstrations and burning effigies can fix that.

In the rest of the world we're trying to convinced people not to massacre minorities.

is this drawing implying a woman wearing skulls as earrings, a black skirt, a purple shirt and stockings, red lipstick, and a piercing, is a crazy gun owner?
But, last time I checked most of the people dressed this way were on the left.
Wait... are they suggesting she's a hooker?
Are they suggesting hookers should not protect themselves from violent rapists and psychos?
Are they suggesting she should be shamed for being a strong independant woman who decided to sell love making as a mean to live her life the way she wants?

Aaaaah, liberals.
Never change.

>literal idolatry

Attached: 1354371137013.png (209x215, 3K)

are Sikhs had a specific context of being persecuted by Muslims for hundreds of years. the knife is specifically a symbol of Readiness to make war against Muslims

of, from, in, or characteristic of a country or language other than one's own.
"a foreign language"
synonyms: overseas, exotic, distant, external, alien, nonnative
"foreign branches of American banks"
antonyms: domestic, native

dealing with or relating to other countries.
"foreign policy"
of or belonging to another district or area.
coming or introduced from outside.
"the quotation is a foreign element imported into the work"
(of a law or restriction) outside the local jurisdiction.

strange and unfamiliar.
"I suppose this all feels pretty foreign to you"
synonyms: unfamiliar, unknown, unheard of, strange, alien;

The usage is correct.

People should have to provide proof of employment in order to vote. When parasites vote they vote at their hosts expense

>Sikhs are "given a pass" to do something everyone is allowed to do.

Maybe I don't live in a cuckstate but uh.....there's no laws I know of regulating fixed blade knives....

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unification_Church

The main virtue of a republican government is that it prevents further republican revolutions, which tend to be exceedingly bloody and only occasionally result in an actual functioning republic.

If you're going to exclude someone from the franchise, you'd better make sure they're not the ones who can prosecute a revolution.

>synonyms: overseas ... nonnative

Attached: 1515906101077.jpg (716x620, 257K)

I think that's from Columbia which is a stupid sky city from a bad video game. "Natives" would be people who got there first.

He's right though. Cringe is telling the truth?

What world do you live in? Let me know what country you live in where white people are not slated for complete destruction.

>bullet crowns
is pic related their leader?

Attached: mad max bullet farmer2.jpg (540x720, 116K)

>No you're just a Nahtzee go back to pol hurrr durrr

mountvernon.org/george-washington/the-man-the-myth/athleticism/riding-with-george-an-interview-with-philip-smucker/
>Near to the University town, British soldiers had just murdered a fallen mate, Col. Mercer, but George’s fury was less apparent than his audacity and gall as he literally pranced on horseback before his troops. He shouted to his men, as he did on other occasions to “parade with me, my brave fellows.” Several volleys were fired in a barren, frozen orchard as Washington led the way, charging up the hill, stopping only when the American column was within a hundred feet of British guns. The general’s aide-de-camp, John Fitzgerald, later told Washington’s grandson that, fearing to witness his general shot dead, he “drew his hat over his face” before removing it moments later to see Washington wreathed in smoke but unscathed and still in full command. With British forces now on the run, George and his men took up the chase as he reportedly shouted with gusto, “It is a fine fox chase, my boys!”
You mean to tell me you won't worship the guy who wills volleys of musket fire to avoid him and kill the men on the other side of him, and treats it like nothing happened?

Attached: image.jpg (474x664, 153K)

Look at that, a falling star.
I'm glad your kind ate dirt the last 50 years. Easy money comes, easy money goes.

Enjoy skin cancer and Chinese solar farms cooking your steak before it makes it to market you cunt.

Kinda related story for anybody interested
My old Russian teacher in high school lived in Yemen as part of the Peace Corpse for the majority of the 90s and said, even tho fights would break out, thieves would steal from merchants, and other general sandnigger shit happened hourly, not once did anybody pull out their giant goddamn knife hanging from their belt. I guess a lot of them use it to slice fruit or vegetables
>tfw you'll never chew ghat in a black market with your new sketchy ass friends

That's the sort of thing Lindybeige would do.

youtube.com/watch?v=GrauBQf7FpI#t=6m20s

>implying Lindy would assume any British anything would ever miss and not be the objective best weaponry at all times in every situation
They've got MUSKETS, BRITISH MUSKETS, we're damned, according to my opinion they are LITERALLY UNABLE TO MISS.

Individually in the US they've always been fine. I'm sure a whole enclave of them smells like a New Delhi street but at least they aren't bombing children for one of their angry gods.

>landowners paid the taxes
You are aware that the vast majority of domestic tax revenue was through tariffs and excise? It wasn't Ancient Athens or some shit where aristocrats had to pay for the state, the Federal govt was almost exclusively funded by Average Joe's consumption. The property qualification wasn't brought about because they paid the most.
Clearly didn't work that well seeing as only 6% of the population could vote.

Let's be honest, the property qualifications were pretty archaic and elitist even for that time. A holdover from colonial times in which landed property was in short supply often reserved for educated and established natives, as opposed to newcoming indentured servants and tenants. The rise of the urban, educated middle class, the Industrial Revolution (same reason why the Brits started enfranchising at a similar rate) and the opening up of vast tracts of land for any bumpkin further in the West quickly forced people to reconsider suffrage.

There's a reason why none of the states admitted after the original thirteen had property qualifications, despite exactly being the premier locations for these land grants: it makes no sense to restrict voting rights to landowners when practically every white man in the respective state owns land, no matter how small.

Attached: Taxes_revenue_by_source_chart_history.png (5169x2378, 537K)

It's called Minarchism. Look it up, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minarchism
Libertarians aren't anarchists. You have to have at least enough rules to preserve individual liberty from being trampled by gangs and strongmen.
> the only governmental functions are to protect citizens from aggression, theft, breach of contract and fraud as defined by property laws, limiting it to three institutions: the military, the police and courts.

>white
>men
Es hora de dormir, criaturita

AVE NEX ALEA

Attached: 1510534225217.png (2048x1152, 2.38M)