Buying my husband an optic for his birthday, he comes here a lot so I assume you guys are educated

Buying my husband an optic for his birthday, he comes here a lot so I assume you guys are educated

Based on my research these are some of the best dots for under $300, which do you think is the best for overall functionality and durability? Any other contenders?

Attached: Capture.png (1104x522, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2013/08/15/lucid-hd7-sight/
amazon.com/FieldSport-Micro-Sight-Precision-Green/dp/B00Y3SZEJC/ref=sr_1_4?s=sports-and-fitness&ie=UTF8&qid=1484857393&sr=1-4&keywords=red dot
youtube.com/watch?v=HsGaGhVosDk
youtu.be/3oWPqCdcFHM
eastwave.ca/products/scopes/pk-asw.html
kalinkaoptics.com/rifle-scopes/red-dot/pk-01-vm-red-dot-low-profile-weaver-picatinny-mount.html
kalinkaoptics.com/rifle-scopes/red-dot/pk-06-red-dot-weaver.html
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I assume you guys are educated
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That Vortex is your best bet, not a lot of optics are all that great in the $300 range, but Vortex is a reputable company. Solid magnified optics typically go from $700 to a couple thousand.
Also

I would warn you that you've married an autist but I see you're retarded so it don't matter.

Alternatively, get a cute maid dress and give him a special birthday. Cheaper than an optic and I guarantee you he'd appreciate it much more.

No it's true, you guys usually have a serious capacity for humor which indicates high creativity and IQ, and so far i've seen tons of anons giving useful advice on lots of different things. Good place here, have pride in it.

Yeah I was leaning towards the Vortex, the 'burned in' prism dot sounds like a neat emergency feature too

way ahead of you

Attached: bolleliandpochelli.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Vortex and some kinky birthday sex it is then. Go make him happy.

>maid outfit
>not japanese schoolgirl
You disappoint me.

Attached: 1427995704118.jpg (600x610, 37K)

The vortex would be best if he doesn't have the best eyes. Prism sights generally are better than a red dot, as the reticle is often more than just a dot.

You're a good wife, OP.

This, your husband is lucky to have you.

I come here to escape your shit you fucking bitch

Dress as girl in pic related, he will either be horny or depressed.

Attached: DYI6mqWVMAAdp1q.jpg (585x568, 56K)

>Any other contenders?
I will shill for this thing until the day I die
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2013/08/15/lucid-hd7-sight/
I've had mine for 3 years and never had an issue.

Attached: LUCID-HD7-3-3[1].jpg (500x500, 77K)

Ok now I feel bad. I’m not actually your husband. But the vortex you mentioned is good

Haha roastie speak is strong, fuck you all of those are bad choices

I heard prism sights don't work as well at being true reflex sights. Like they don't have the same traits for rapid acquisition as a normal red dot does.
I was looking at that spitfire 1x but that's what my main holdup was.

Also, I saw /arg/ shitting on everything that wasn't an aimpoint pro. Is that valid or is it just /arg/ being /arg/?

how long is the battery life on it. not op by the way

Never heard of it

Vortex make good stuff

1000 hours with a 2 hour auto shut off. I got mine for I think around $150 on ebay with a killflash.

Now that's a strange thing, never heard of it, I'll look into it

That's concerning, any other opinions on this?

what's up man

Attached: at play.jpg (1520x999, 285K)

WHAT! MY POORFAG PENIS CAN ONLY GET SO HARD user.

>he comes here a lot so I assume you guys are educated
lul
No
Also, you should make him stop coming here. This place is where hopes and dreams come to die and everyone is a faggot nigger.
Buy the Lucid, Holosun or Vortex.
If you can scratch an extra $50, get a superior Aimpoint PRO.
Hope this helps.
Also, let him do unholy things to dat ass.
Now git out normie.

Attached: BC7F4E33-3B4D-4C8E-9C19-9B8F7975154D-5012-00000614859D3A8B.jpg (2235x1691, 752K)

>way ahead of you
I don't believe you, post some pictures so we can evaluate

Attached: 1514223273209.jpg (699x485, 31K)

How do they compare with other brands in the price range like Primary Arms or Holosun?
I was looking at a sparc 2 because it's like $130 with a coupon on Brownells, but Holosuns come with a circle-in-dot reticle that I like.

if you want the ultimate poorfag reddot
amazon.com/FieldSport-Micro-Sight-Precision-Green/dp/B00Y3SZEJC/ref=sr_1_4?s=sports-and-fitness&ie=UTF8&qid=1484857393&sr=1-4&keywords=red dot
This guy's beat the shit out of his and it seems to be holding up well.
youtube.com/watch?v=HsGaGhVosDk

I like the hd7 a lot though, and it's pretty gucci. Looks kind of like an acog, so at a glance I might not look like a poorfag.

>unholy things to dat azz
let him watch birds poop on your booty

Attached: 4428400F-C67D-4946-A12B-BAE546B3B350-5012-00000617AFDEE73D.jpg (1869x1614, 301K)

optics and anal OP

Forget the Holosun 403A, either get a 403G or, even better a 503G. Otherwise there’s the SIG Romeo that should be around in the same price range.

This

i cant go that low in my poorfaggotry, ill prob get the lucid

Well for Reflex sights you can't beat Aimpoint, and it's one of the few I'd trust on a "go to war" gun, mostly because they are nigh indestructible.
The PRO is the best value with a nice big tube. The ACO is cheaper, but might as well get a PRO. The Micros are the goto for light weight.

EOTechs don't hold Zero well and appear fuzzy if your Vision isn't perfect.

Sig / Holosun are absolute trash that fail under stress.
Vortex dots are pretty tough, good enough for competition use but not bombproof like Aimpoints.

As for prism vs dot, dot will be very slightly faster but who cares.

Have a look at the Vortex Spitfire 3x, might as well get magnification when going with a tube over a dot.

Thanks user. I don't think I'm looking for a go-to-war optic that can survive explosions, so I'd probably pass on the aimpoint.
Do you have much experience or knowledge with Lucid? Some anons earlier mentioned it and it seems like a nice package.
I'm between that, a Vortex Sparc 2, and Strikefire. Not really sure what to be looking for in a reflex sight.

>holosun is trash
You're trash

If op wants a red dot holosun is a good place to look, for a variable or fixed scope primary arms is a good choice. I love my primary arms 1-8, its a little under 400$. Works great at short range and mid range

Forgot to mention you would need a scope mount for the 1-8....

Tits or gtfo

Finally, took someone long enough

This
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I don't think her husband would be into that kind of thing, most guys aren't

>most guys aren't
t.fag

Blueboard retards go back to /b/

>dress up a guy in a maid costume
>but I'm the fag
Sure thing homo

if you wouldn't bang a dude in a maid costume, I've got news for you, buddy.

That your a Jow Forumsommando, considering all the trap trash posting?

I have heard very good things about the Holosun, including that it apparently has a solar panel. Here's a video on it that might be helpful:

youtu.be/3oWPqCdcFHM

theres nothing wrong with dressing up as a maid as a male
yep, only insecure closet faggots wouldnt

>he comes here a lot so I assume you guys are educated
the classic mistake

Guys, optics are a meme. Iron sights are more reliable. You should at least be able to shoot 400 yards out before you get an optic.

>you guys usually have a serious capacity for humor which indicates high creativity and IQ
Let's not go crazy OP

Attached: wew lad.png (469x474, 314K)

I love my holoson with the ACSS reticle. If he has the range too shoot out to 600 yards its awesome with a magnifier

Attached: fullsizeoutput_4e2.jpg (1992x783, 402K)

I bought a red dot for my AK a few weeks ago. Had to return it not long after because that's how I found out I have astigmatism.

get slavshit

eastwave.ca/products/scopes/pk-asw.html
kalinkaoptics.com/rifle-scopes/red-dot/pk-01-vm-red-dot-low-profile-weaver-picatinny-mount.html
kalinkaoptics.com/rifle-scopes/red-dot/pk-06-red-dot-weaver.html
:^)

That particular model does not have the solar panel. However, I have that one and it is pretty sweet. I thought the ACSS would be useless at x1 magnification, but you can actually make it out quite clearly.

Hey what magnifier is that? What's the listed eye relief for it? How's it feel for you?

Plot twist : OP is actually a fag

>What am imgur

He comes here though, so there's a very high chance he would be.

Today is my birthday

Happy birthday!

Thanks user, Im 21 today. Finally legal to buy a handgun

congratulations!
Thought about what kind of handgun you wanna get?

I have a 2016 4-14x FFP Primary arms scope. It's okay. Not the clearest, and the reticle is a little cheap when it's illuminated, but for $270 it's the best you'll get in that price range.

I like the Burris fast fire 3 as well. All value optics are a compromise.

ACSS is the shit if you practice reading it

Attached: PA4-14XFFP-ACSS-HUD-DMR-5.56_08.jpg (2000x1333, 102K)