GEORGIA

Get in here fellow buffer staters
Let's talk about our relaxed gun laws and how the state government punishes betrayal of said rights, plantations, places to shoot, interesting sights to see

Attached: _MG_2340.jpg (1400x933, 560K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/KQWNgg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lots of blacks who can't drive. Other then that, I love it here

Attached: 321596_10150424687461474_69195419_n.jpg (960x720, 83K)

I honestly can't think of a more fun place to hike than the north GA mountains, so much beautiful public land and shit for all seasons

Attached: 9507089046_21eaad3dd7_h.jpg (1600x1200, 1.09M)

Tiny town outside of Rome checking in. Fucking love north GA. Great weather, Jow Forumsulture, stuff to do. Plus the Braves are finally starting to turn it around

Ain't just the blacks, my dude. There are just a shitload of people with no business on the road out there.

I live in these mountains, but I'm also a recent transplant. Any good spoops to hunt?

Attached: bigfluffyboi.jpg (776x1280, 188K)

Dogmen

Is that the Charlie Elliot WMA range?

Easy to find cute girls in Georgia?

Just go to your family reunion.

I go hiking and shooting in the chattahoochee national forest all the time near dockery lake. Someone come stalk me?

Look at this yankee asshurt over not having grits or southern belles

Not the other poster, but what are grits?

Don't get cocky. You're next after Florida falls.

It's a loathsome sort of corn porridge that's eaten in rebel states for want of better cuisine.

We're already falling. But I live near Alabama and they'll be good for a LONG time, trust me. And if Alabama falls, Mississippi ain't never falling so there's that desperation option.

>tfw don't have to deal with WMA's or indoor ranges anymore because I finally bought my own property with plenty of land to shoot.

Goddamn hoarder owned it, but once I get the shit cleaned up and put me a little building on the property, it'll be a righteous retreat.

I lived in the mountains most my life. The Atlanta and South Georgia fuckers can't drive in snow for SHIT.

south GA a best
>friends with farmers with plenty of land
>invite 6 buddies over
>wide open field that hills up for a backstop
>near the road sighting in rifles
>everyone has ARs and plate carriers
>few people ride by and all wave
>we wave back

humidity is a bitch tho

The fuck are you on about, grits are one of the best foods ever invented by man. Second only to biscuits.

>humidity
Goddamn dude I grew up in Waycross and it's so brutal

always down to go stalking my dude
when you going?

I am a bit nervous because of Georgian northern neighbour and all that recent WW3 stuff. Maybe there are better places to settle down?

Attached: georgia_map.jpg (1200x887, 345K)

>it hasnt even begun.

I’m afraid of the summer. I live near valdosta.

grab your ankles then, boy.

Fuck off Summervillefag, Armucheefag reporting

On a side note; is there a good georgia gun forum?

Most states have a good designated gun forum (mdshooters/pfoa/etc).

Does georgia?

its like oatmeal , but for niggers

How hot does it get in georgia summer vs. texas summer? Am texan going to ft benning

Valdosta is nice two of my white boys go to school down there

>georgia 94° june&july
>texas 103°june&july

Hopefully not at VSU. If they wanted to get a worthless degree in advanced faggotry or coal burner diversity studies, then VSU is the right place.

I graduated vsu in 01. Wasn't too bad. Lived in Lowndes Hall when I did the dorm thing as a freshman. We used to go to Statesboro to rave though. Goddamn I miss the late 90s/early 2000s.

THEOUTDOORSTRADER

Lots of fudds but it's pretty good otherwise.

We have a based legislature. Too bad we appear to be doomed to have bad governors to compensate.

Georgia Packing keeps good updates on legislation. Georgia Outdoor News is popular for buying/selling. Most forums I've found are pretty fuddy in interest, but very pro gun rights.

Real talk, how are Georgia's gun laws? I'd imagine they'd be somewhat restrictive, with the geography and political location of the country allowing people to get their hands on restricted funs.

So many GA anons here. Should we start a Jow Forums GA discord?

>rave
>using mind altering substances ever and owning guns

There's already a chat and you faggots will just make it worse

no fucking way theres another armucheefag on here

Yeah... I am I live like 2 miles away from mount berry mall

You're all gay and probably from fulton/Gwinnett county
Grits are girls raised in the south

If you're the same guy, thanks for driving to BWK for that HK. If not, ignore this message.

Nah Cedartown

Yep that's me. No worries dude! Happy to meet another Jow Forumsommando!

After all that clop I don't know if it can get worse

There needs to be a ga range day up in the mtns....

I'm from Southern Florida you little bastards, be glad that's all you have to deal with.

I go to berry :^)

Humidity makes it gross hot

Rest

No mag caps, no AWB, cc is shall issue if I recall, no nfa restrictions, can oc long guns, etc. Pretty lax

Can't oc without a shall issue ccl. No background checks if you have ccl. Can mail firearms within state lines.

there's already one, hop in yall

discord.gg/KQWNgg

Scrubs

Attached: IMG943117357.jpg (720x960, 181K)

Frig off

Attached: IMG-1799295638.jpg (960x720, 127K)

>you're all
Transplant detected. Fuck off back to the north.

t. carpetbagger

Savannah reporting in. We may be the most liberal part if GA but no one's coming for our guns anytime soon.

Statesboro reporting in

Attached: 8D8C4EA0-FADA-4BA7-9B17-BD94AF74681B.jpg (4032x3024, 3.08M)

Spent most of a decade there fucking scad chicks. If it wasn't for the nog population I'd still be there

Scad?

Gentrification is slowly taking care of that. Scad girls haven't changed. I'm near Montgomery st so it's still a problem for me.

Art college here. Savannah College of art and design.

Any cute art hoes there or are they the tumblr kind?

All hoes. Some questionable hot. A lot of manic pixies.

You’d imagine wrong brother. This is the south.

Was stationed in SC for 4 years. Tinder was full of SCAD chicks. What a time to be alive

You boys need to read the post and what it's replying to a little more carefully.

Spider Monkeys

Feelsbadman, it's either fuckin blistering down here or its like a hurricane

Proud South Carolinian checking in

Spent 4 years in Georgia during college, and if I was forced to move to a lesser state that lacks the courage, history, and freedom loving red blood of the Palmetto state, I would opt for Georgia.

True Georgia Story

>be in college
>roommate is from California
>we start a small business and go get license at county building
>see CCW application sigh
>go in and ask old lady (easily 70+) if we can get permits
>she sees our drivers licenses are out of state
>roomate says that we have "student status" and are considered Georgia residents while in school (made it up on the fly)
>she pauses, looks us up and down (we were preppy white guys who didn't look like degenerates) and asks...
>"well, in your heart of hearts, do you consider Georgia your home?"
>we say yes
>she shrugs and says "ok"
>get finger printed at sheriffs office, get permits 4 weeks later

I mean, how can you not love a state like that?

holy shit dude thats awesome

I fucking love this state sometimes

i fucking love this state

Real Southerner here

1) Grits are a great breakfast side dish. They require salt, pepper, and butter. They are served bland so the diner can flavor to their liking, like any truly free man should. Only some yankee faggot who bends over to big government likes pre-flavored oatmeal and doesn't even understand that a real American gets to enjoy his breakfast side dish HIS way. Jesus, it's like you don't even understand freedom.

2) The "girls raised in the south" is a fucking pun based on the Southern dish. Because while we get chicks like (pic related) in the south, yankees get guido trash and puerto ricans...if they are lucky.

Attached: girl raised in the south.jpg (1842x1036, 84K)

Good man right here

Attached: E4397AB5-FD92-46A8-BFF3-52DB2E00EB1C.png (884x642, 1.11M)