Is a single stack (say P239 in 9mm or .40) adequate for CCW?

Is a single stack (say P239 in 9mm or .40) adequate for CCW?

Attached: sig_sauer_p239_sas_gen_2_pistol_1457014_1.jpg (738x640, 55K)

Yes

Just give em the ole Djibouti Shooty

I still rock a P238. Shot placement.

Yes. It's comfortable to carry but you need to practice a lot with it so you can be sure to shoot accurately.
Me too. Less recoil than a LCP and better sights as well.

Are the sig tritium XRAY night sights compatible with the SAS 239?

>P239 in 9mm or .40
get one in .357 sig.

I like mine.

Attached: hgn-tau-pro-g2-blkbrown_3_web.jpg (580x466, 54K)

Attached: MSAR-archangel-1.jpg (1000x734, 169K)

I carry a .32 ACP single stack gun on occasion, so, I think so.

>1BTC has been deposited in your account

what gun?

>1BTC
I fucking wish.

Attached: 1523405195829.jpg (677x1025, 331K)

Yes, unless if you're trying to take down a whole pack of nogs... and in that case, you just shouldn't be trying to live in the slums of Detroit, Philly, or LA. But a single stack 9mm, is more than sufficient to deal with a couple of attackers, which is all you should ever have if you live in a reasonably sane white-people majority area.

Dumbass thats a double stack

google it, you fucking mouth breathing mongoloid..

>sig tritium XRAY night sights
According to Sig's website they aren't but the P239 comes with night sights.

double stack or you're a little girl

u casul

Almost no one carries a double stack at all times, more power to you if you can. In my experience, most guys who intend to carry a double stack wind up leaving it in the car for a bit because it hurts their back or pinches their side weird after several hours. Even with lighter options like Glock 19. When people have a single stack for concealed carry, they always have it on them, because it's feels like almost nothing in a IWB and feels like not carrying anything at all in a pocket.

Unless if you're a cop or a security agent who really needs firepower (not a mall cop), carrying a single stack just makes a lot more sense.

i was just looking at the p225. that fucking thing is barely smaller than the rest of sig's models. they really are bricks.

well since I'm a cop, double stack all day

even if I wasn't, I still don't mind carrying double-stack off-duty with two extra mags

I can see how this may be difficult to do outside of new england but alas

If I were you, I'd just get a Ruger LC9 or Glock43. In my opinion, those are the best options for a small light 9mm single. I had a Glock 43 for a bit, I swapped it out when cash got tight. I got a Glock 19 instead and don't like it as much because even that begins to suck in an IWB for eight hours. A Glock 43 single stack in a pocket holster, you'll forget it's there it's such a negligible weight.

the only real difference with the sig line is weight. their single and double stacks are dimensionally pretty close in the old p range anyway.

I love my P239, Very reliable and easy to conceal. I keep a double stack 9mm and a rifle in my truck, so the Sig is just to get me back there.

the LC9S is so classy.
great carry gun.

no the badguy will laugh at your shitty capacity when you pull it out on him and after you shoot him 8 times center of mass he will call you a stupid faggot for not using a .45 and shove teh gun up your asshole

>ctrl+f
>kahr
>0/0
RIP

What about this p64 guys?

Attached: 20180411_222245.jpg (2530x2703, 3.3M)

>faggot for not using .45
just carry a fucking glock 29 and unload 10 rds of full powered 10mm into the guy. Better yet, use hardcast lead 200gr's.

I appendix carry a P30 err-wher I go.