Anyone use a p220 10mm for IWB? Ive always loved the sigs, but never used one for edc

Anyone use a p220 10mm for IWB? Ive always loved the sigs, but never used one for edc

Attached: 1500629634359.jpg (400x343, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

grayguns.com/gunsmith-services/sig-sauer-pistols/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are the 10mm legions actually alloy frames or is that a typo on the site? Seems like the other Sig 10mm are steel.

I can try tomorrow if you want? It's real goddamn big, though.

Appendix carry it then

I fingered your pic at a gun store. Grip is very thin. It didn't naturally fit my hand and point so I lost interest. Glock 20sf fits my hand much better. I have large hands. If that 220 were double stacked but kept the thin slide I might have a hard on for it but as is grips too thin.

Was the slide thin?
About the same as say a 9/40 glock?

It’s steel framed, 39.4 ouncesunloaded. Same weight as a glock 20 with 15 rounds of 10mm

Wayy too long for that my man,

Too long, I would not be able to bend over at all. Could probably do easily with a Jackass Rig, but I don't have one right now.

Slide is definitely thin too but I don't know exactly how thin. It's an oddly shaped gun because it's huge but very thin for a 10mm, I'd probably liken it to a 1911 I guess but then the legion also has those thin g10 grips.

I'd love to know how it carries.

Yeah, mine is SA only. It's basically a really nice, improved 1911.

Sure, might take me a minute to post results. I'll make a new thread in a week or two.

Thanks man I'll keep a look out

It has a higher bore axis and worse trigger than a 1911. The only real benefit it has is the rail.

1911 is antique crap. BHP and Sig are better, and trigger jobs exist :P

I still can't get over how Sig can't into a low bore axis. Shit ain't that fucking hard, a camera/knife salesman could do it.

What does the P220 do better than a 1911 in 10mm? Seems like a 1911 will outperform it in every way.

>Legion
I hate (((SIG))) and their kikey gimmicks like muh super secret operator Legion club. Cut that shit out.

Please do not refer to these guns as SIG because it confuses normies and conflates them with a name associated with quality and craftsmanship. Similar to how Springfield Armory Inc. took the name of the historic Springfield armory to create a false association. Just call them exetershit.

Outperform exactly how?
Bore axis? Are you in the top 1% of shooters everywhere? Next you'll tell me hammer drop is important.

I've had 2 Legions, a DA/SA and an SAO.
I actually preferred the DA/SA though I could not articulate why.

As for comparing the SIG SAO trigger to a 1911. The SIG trigger is a Bruce Gray trigger and much better than most 1911 triggers out there. Are there some really scary light 1911 triggers that are lighter? Sure but the Bruce Gray trigger has a very light crisp break and short reset.

grayguns.com/gunsmith-services/sig-sauer-pistols/

The reason not to get a SIG isn't the trigger. The reasons not to get a SIG are, however, numerous. They're severely overpriced. They cut corners on them to save money despite them being over priced. The PVD coating is garbage. The aluminum framed models require high quality grease just to stop the slide from eating the frame. Their marketing is retarded and they release products despite them still having problems. SIG has become an over marketed, over priced brand with cost cutting production choices that releases guns that aren't reliable. They're basically Kimber part 2 which isn't surprising considering who their CEO is.

I wouldn't buy a SIG but the trigger is fine.

Felt recoil is a thing. Sigs feel like shit to shoot compared to any proper handgun.

>any proper handgun
You can see yourself out.

Likewise, but with your precious Exeter Nig.

Precious? I paid half price for a meme gun. Are you mad?

Attached: 22448578_1124195947714706_8694731166918850666_n.jpg (700x703, 76K)

I'm foaming at the mouth.

Okay, girls. Let's keep this civil.

Just a heads up, pointy beaver tails suck for IWB, particularly if you're at all soft around the midsection. They'll constantly poke at your love handles and leave a bruise after a day of carry. The Legion 220 is also pretty long for that plus all the other bad stuff. Just avoid it.