NCCPA Pro-2A Rallies

What do y'all know about the National Constitutional Coalition of Patriotic Americans? Apparently they're organizing 50 simultaneous pro-2A rallies in each state capitol. That seems like it would take some serious juice yet there's very little info about them online.

Attached: 29683307_1979728765678344_2780567570747011753_n.jpg (720x960, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thenccpa.com/about/
newstribune.com/news/local/story/2018/apr/13/missouri-gun-rights-rally-planned-at-capitol/721725/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All I know is the Oath Keepers are a bunch of autistic larping "secret" racists (my locals, anyways). Also they can be deputized. It's weird.

Due to it being in red, it reads like "americans for merica", which is pretty funny

Jow Forums go home

What makes you think I'm Jow Forums? I don't go on there by the way

>molon labe
>"the Media"
>all political beliefs are welcome. No extremists will be tolerated!
>Oathkeepers
>NCCPA(???)

>"The National Constitutional Coalition of Patriotic Americans is a group of Leaders from all patriot groups"

Yeah, nah.

>join
>turn closet racists into open racist
>profit?

thenccpa.com/about/
>The National Constitutional Coalition of Patriotic Americans is a coalition of various Patriotic based group Leadership that has come together to unify our ideals and diligently work together to uphold the Constitution as it exists, and improve the lives of Americans.

Well, this site is either run by someone with an 89IQ, or it's Russian psyops.

Looks pretty gay, website looks even gayer

Went to the rally in Longview, surprisingly no Antifa showed. . might've been all the firearms

What a stupid fucking name

Second amendment foundation gets my money and time. Courts are all that matter in the gun debate. Everything else is a headline generator and faggot partisan nonsense.

You can't even go to a progun rally without being sold some fucking jerky or listening to some conservative fag talk about muh taxes. Bitch I don't give a fuck what you think about anything non gun related.

Attached: 1521923753906.gif (476x479, 2.63M)

Anyone in Washington (state) going?

Wrong photo user.

Attached: 1522034990131.gif (250x252, 1.09M)

>all political beliefs
>no extremists
Makes me want to invite NF unity out of spite

>Oath keepers
So active duty police and military are good.
But retired police and military are bad?

I’m glad we cleared that up!

They have to announce this stuff earlier, I'm at work on 14th

>Want to go to the one in PA
>Little to no information on it
>Different sites post different times
>Not sure how many people would be going to it
Mfw

Thankfully there's a much better planned and organized event on the 30th in Pennsylvania that I'll have to use a vacation day for.

Attached: 1516367789783.png (200x234, 16K)

Are the new Hampshire boys still going? I'll be in Concord tomorrow

they're a bunch of trumpy retards and nobody will show up to this things. ok maybe 9 people in Texas or similar

Link to the 30th rally?

>no open carry
So I guess CC?

Its been announced pretty much as soon as this group of groups of pissed off people formally became a thing and we've had several threads about it already.

Personally I'm going because I can't just stand by and let paid protest organizers sway public opinion and I've never met any people from any of these groups and I want to see if they really are just a bunch of assholes or what.

Does anyone know where exactly the one in Jefferson City is going to be?

If your state allows it at the site of the event or at protests. Also note that its a suggestion. If you think you can talk to the anti gunners who will be there well enough (and again if its allowed by law) you might be able to use, as a prop, an ar with a bright orange string through the bore, to explain to them how it works, why everyone should have one, and why in everyday life people with them are so easily kept under control by people with concealed handguns as long as there are enough concealed carriers.

>
ill be there user

>Bitch I don't give a fuck what you think about anything non gun related.
this to be honest, lot of fags think that you have to subscribe to their beliefs if you like guns

>dont bring guns guys!

fuck your rally then.

Don't be an open carry douchebag

No clue on any of the MO stuff.

Anyone from NM going to be there? Figure I have nothing better to do tomorrow.

Don't be a faggot

Yeah, I'm going. The Facebook group said it's at noon, but the picture says 2. I guess I'll go at 2, and do the gun show before then in the morning.

Yeah, they've got issues, but the event is already planned so you might as well show up if you can. Otherwise low turnout means guns get grabbed. And I'm sure that if violence does break out somehow, it'll be just as bad if not worse but if it is going to break out it'll break out with or without you.
Don't be a criminal.
Found this.
newstribune.com/news/local/story/2018/apr/13/missouri-gun-rights-rally-planned-at-capitol/721725/
Basically,
>at the capitol building
>do not open carry
>you actually CAN cc if you got a MO permit

2arally .com