Gun Rally thread

Anyone going to the rally tomorrow? I live in MA. Give me a pm Blue Phoenix #9109 discord. Guys, post down below if you are going to go.

Attached: 1518969778278.jpg (800x594, 111K)

Hell yea im going in another state

What's a good way to support the cause by donating if I just want to stay in and play video games instead?

Attached: gamer girl.jpg (540x540, 93K)

Let's go and shoot up the place.

It's our constitution

OP here, let's make this a meetup thread. Other states can meet up too.

Can you give me a ride???

Anyone in the Cleveland area want to go?

Is this an open carry demonstration?

Can I bring my AR?

No car man. I'm looking for one too.

No this is MA. NO OPEN CARRY Other states check your state laws.

I'm in Shaker Heights and am bringing three Glocks and about 100 rounds of ammo.

Can I ride with you?

How about concealed carry?

Dunno if you can do that. I guess it's fine, can't confirm.

Are knives allowed?

I want to bring my survival knife in case there's trouble.

Dude, knives are shit for self-defense. Bring some mace.

Are my new Hampshire boys still going?

>
Are they doing body searches?

Prob no.

I'm bringing a gun just in case someone looks at me the wrong way.

Are you in MA? give me a pm on discord.

I don't have that, but we can meet and arm up before the rally

I would drive but is there one in Cleveland or do we have to ride to Columbus?

discord? lol damn give me a message 9785199121

If so ill open carry my AR and side arm. We could wear our armor and camo and shit

Anyone doin sign ideas?
I'm thinking of
>I'd protect my property, friends, family & freedom with 30 rounds from an AR-15. Wouldn't you?

Are you referring to those rallies organized by Oath Keepers and The National Constitutional Coalition of Patriotic Americans?

Let's do the Columbus one.

What guns are you bringing?

Where can we meet?

What is this yall? Any other Tennesee fags in Nashville?

Attached: 1523401282439.jpg (518x516, 189K)

>We could wear our armor and camo and shit

I have an extra pair of camo underpants that you can use.

I only wore them for a week

Texan here, anyone thinkin OC or no?
Don't want to look like a dern fool if it's just me.

I only wear camo condoms and + I already have a Camo thong and high heels

Here is a burner number you can text 216 816 3 6 6 6 I'm not 100% yet if we are going to Columbus I would not want to take my car ill see if my mother would come. she is very pro 2nd and taught me everything I know about guns

TN fag here. Super wanna go but I got band practice

You could use a username that doesn't sound like an edgy 13 year old's version of an FBI codename, ATF-kun

Even if we don't go we could go to A&A and shoot maybe up to you though. id like to shoot early and then decide about driving
>
What guns are you bringing?
AR15 and XD45

VTfag
I'll be there

>MFW discord nickname is actually ATF

>see if my mother would come
Is she hot?

If she is i'll pay for gas

No. I’m in WI and it’s supposed to be freezing rain all day. No way am I going out in that.

knives work even when its windy

will be going with my dad and brother in law

>Being a literal fair weather patriot

anyone got pro-gun statistics and arguments linked to a QR code?

Attached: My type.gif (500x730, 447K)

>Lowtest.gif

dude i got arrested on a felony weapons charge for cc a knife in ma. not worth it, luckily i got the case continued without finding and eventually dropped. promptly left the state after that

I'm going to the one in Hartford.

Ideas for snarky signs?

Any WAfags going to Olympia?
Is it an open carry event?

Attached: bc60301db0a8c0669a36588f6c892166.jpg (467x700, 44K)

Dude, I want to go, but am stuck camping in Devil's Hopyard; I've got gas money.

Bro that would be like 2 hours round trip for me to pick you up. Sorry. I'm already in West Hartford.

"We're marching for our lives, too"

"(Picture of AR) The only reason equality is possible"

"(Picture of AR) Yes, I DO need it."

"Gun control is a power grab by the rich!"

"The rich have private armies, aircraft, and can bribe politicians. We only had this (picture of ar)"

"(Picture of body armor) NOT A WEAPON. LEGALIZE IT."

"You don't have to be defenseless to keep children safe!"

It's alright, anonymous; just represent us well, keep us posted and post a photo of the demonstration here.

In Hartford now. Some fat neckbeard just tried to disrupt the national anthem while holding a sign that says Allah Bless America lol.

Am I the only one who has a feeling these rallies are going to do more harm than good for gun rights?

I'm mildly worried that we're going to remind the legislature that we still have rights they can infringe on lol.

t. Connecticut user

Become a nra member

...aaaaaaaand a 16-year-old girl just gave the best speech of the day so far.

No, knives don't work, ever. You're so much more likely to get injured in a confrontation if you have a knife. More than 2x likely to die than if you didn't have any weapon and the other person had a gun.

Knives are tools. Only a literal mouthbreathing retard thinks a knife is a weapon.

>NRA
Ew gross

The capitol police have been pretty chill here.

I made it to Hartford!
>I am the guy who shouted "don't make me live up to it" [re: gov malloy calling us "terrorists"]

Attached: IMG_20180414_121806873_HDR.jpg (4032x3024, 3.5M)

What happened in the beginning on the steps?

Wasn't this supposed to start at 2pm on the east coast? Sounds like it's well under way in CT

Any of you goys at the Texas capitol yet?

Attached: 15237260760251110048140.jpg (2160x2160, 1.3M)

It was 11 to 1, here.

See lol fuck I just got home.

If you're checking this thread, I'll be heading there soonish.

You wanna grab a beer in WeHa center? Or are you already gone too?

603, what are you drug infested denizens doing?

CT just ended; multiple surveillance drones but no news cameras. I'm ready for war.

I drove all the way to Jefferson City, where the heck is everyone?

Already heading back to camp in Devil's Hopyard by way of Cabela's, broheim; I'll be around, tho. You were in a blue shirt with two friends?

No, I came alone lol

Okay its inside the capitol. Man, this routunda is not meant for electronic speakers.

Sorry, I had to try a new japanese restaurant.

The event seemed orderly enough. Realtree, leather & denim overload.

Jump starting a friend's car now. Trying to get there.

Jesus dude, that post is so NH it hurts.

The battery is fucked and even connecting to the wires directly didn't work.

How's the NH rally turnout? You there now?

Fuck I’m here right now man

Are you holding a Jow Forumsube sign?

I'm didn't think anyone else from Jow Forums was there, y'all did a great job of hiding your autism

Which one of you was at the Harrisburg rally with the GRAB SKS AND GO INNAWOODS sign. The guy in the suit.

Attached: 51A991C2-A200-4662-A89E-42E973D214BA.jpg (4032x3024, 3.46M)

Just left the CA rally, it was pretty autistic. Was anyone else there?
>speaker plugging his court case tomorrow
>speakers rambling
>Mexican dude yelling about snorting coke and how "Switzerland has hella guns and they got nothing going on over there"
>a lot of complaining about immigrants and Democrats
I went with a dude from Jow Forums, him and his femanon friend left halfway through.

MO one just ended.

Hoo boy what a cringe fest.

Its not like these guys are WRONG but MAN do they need to work on marketing.

Blegh. I'm going to have to sign up with these people just so I can convince them not to wear camo in government buildings. And convince elected officials to WEAR A GOD DAMN SUIT Jesus dick. When did they all start wearing hoodies? That's beneath their position. Even for former elected officials.

Oh and they need to seriously learn that you can't hold a four hour event at a place surrounded by 2 hour parking meters.

By the way was any of you those two baby faced fat manlets with the baofengs? Nice hand signaling, thats not weird at all.

Was it really that bad Satan?

Austin rally could use some work on the slogans. At least we eventually settled on SHALL

I was expecting worse. This is just what happens when you stick to your own group and don't talk to normies enough. They really need to start self identifying as a civil rights movement if they want to have any success in recruiting.

I'm i had no choice unfortunately. I wanted to be there.

Texas rally was kinda dull and not big enough, but it was nice to meet you guys.

Was surprised how small it was. Only a 150ish people

It was a better turnout than I expected, probably about 100 people. Some of the speakers were boring but not much cringe. Also the governor sent a rep to the rally to assure us that he was /ourguy/

i posted on the meetup thread with info on how to locate me at the rally, i had ammo for a Jow Forumsommando as a token of friendship. walked out with a raffle mag though

5,000 @ CT

Attached: IMG_20180414_121913589_HDR.jpg (4032x3024, 3.93M)

Oh shit were you the first guy who won, the guy with the sign? Good for you man

that looks more like 500

Can't believe I didn't know about this. Wanted to go now I'm angry at myself.

Apparently attendance is contingent on how bad the state is. Missouri must be more nervous than texas cause there were like 250 people here at peak (hard to say cause quite a few were hanging around outside). I don't know if I should count the lefty gun people who were hanging around as attending since attacking free speech is more important to them than guns.

So whats the deal with the people accusing the governor of fafsgdhsfrwhatever sexual misconduct? Basically same level of bs we saw in 2016 or what?

>Also the governor sent a rep to the rally to assure us that he was /ourguy/

Still, at the first sign of any grabber bullshit we need to tighten down the thumbscrews.

Elaborate