Loadout + dream scenario

Last thread died so i'm reposting it with a gimmick

>terrorists strategically nuke every capital of every state in the united states
>america splinters apart into hundreds of local governments
>Large parts of the still untamed wilderness is unlawful
>gangs and bandits strive off of the lawlessness
>the world is back to the survival of the fittest.

Here is my loadout for East Texas, it's designed to hike through the thick forests.

Attached: mark 2.png (879x980, 411K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rufflander.co.uk/shop/heritage-footwear/107f-brown-zug-grain-field-boot/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>inb4 "america isnt't the only country in the world"
I fucked up sorry.

here's the template

Attached: template.png (879x980, 36K)

Dream scenario:
>complete collapse idc how emp or whatever
>I fuck off into the rural foothills of the Smokey mountains with my family
(Can substitute my 500A for the absolutely African shotgun pistol)

Attached: 1FAD0D41-8969-4384-AD3B-8F4084971DC2.jpg (1527x1685, 454K)

anyone got the template with the setting

seconding this one lads

Is that a 12 guage pistol?

>world governments collapse
>I cruise the lawless seas in a highspeed vessel with a small crew of pirates
>be drunk all the time, threatening merchants with my AUG
>spend all my riches on whores and booze when I get to port
>live in a tropical paradise
I will be conducting most of my piracy in the gulf of mexico.

Attached: 20180414_035217.png (878x980, 598K)

That sounds fun actually

Attached: templateblank.png (1300x2253, 46K)

Yes, I made it
Yes it’s legal.
It now has a serial number and I took a tap and made some shallow rifling. So by all means it’s a legal, single shot pistol

Scenario: anything

Attached: loadout.png (879x980, 602K)

>transporting cartel prisoner
>stopped at border due to car crash
>cartel hitmen roll up
>i double tap them all

Attached: oc.jpg (1300x2253, 1.3M)

wrong carrier faggot

What does he use then?

Attached: loadout 1.png (1500x2253, 1.94M)

Increasing economic turmoil, growing right wing party support and the ongoing failure of merkels government to halt immigration have lead to a political crisis. As some state governments openly talk of secession, a terror attack on major power plants causes a blackout. Within days, the supply chaos leads to muslim riots and a brewing civil war.

Cut off from family and friends, alone in a muslim majority region devastated by roving gangs, I try to make my way back home - on a bike, for lack of remaining fuel. Soon I find myself coming across small bands of germans trying to defend their places and restore order. Grateful for their support and without hope of ever making it across the dangerous land, I join them. Being one of the least trusted members, I am assigned to the more dangerous missions. In one ambush against a muslim incursion, we are outnumbered and have to retreat.

There has to be a rearguard. Me and another guy volunteer. We fight desperately, doing a fair share of damage and delaying them for long enough to allow the rest of the group to return safely.
Just when I least expect it, a bullet catches me. As I lay bleeding to death, I try to tell myself: I did well. My ancestors are smiling at me.

Attached: Pleasebepatient2.jpg (5988x2516, 1.93M)

Jesus christ that's autistic

Sweet jacket

What boots are those?

rufflander.co.uk/shop/heritage-footwear/107f-brown-zug-grain-field-boot/

>Be Texan
>Wake up
>Eat comically large steak for breakfast, wash down with gallon of sweet tea.
>Turn on the picture box
>"Austin has been turned into a glass parking lot"
>Let out a mighty YEEE-HAAAW!!
>Start masturbating to the images of the charred corpses of commie UT students and California transplants.
>Shoot guns in the air while chugging Dr. Pepper.
>Life continues as normal.

thanks, they look good

classic

what the fuck

>>terrorists strategically nuke every capital of every state in the united states

jeez op what kind of nuke would leave anyone actually alive ? (i'm not taking the wee wee)

Attached: 1466637701173.jpg (600x600, 30K)

Voodoo tactical, so some more shitty shit

Attached: Olympic Peninsula.png (1300x2252, 1.93M)

>Scenario: WW3 has created another technology boom, but left the planet largely in ruins, making space travel both possible and necessary.

Working as security personnel for Weyla- I mean Tesla Corp, I get to see all kinda of cool new terraformed and alien planets.

Attached: Screenshot_20180414-203356_1.jpg (656x657, 101K)

>I'm a GRS guy and I get deployed to Afghanistan

I also have a few of these laying around

Attached: spoop template.png (1576x2636, 3.05M)

what is that large bag? looks heavy

Attached: alaska template.jpg (728x960, 97K)

Attached: Tropic shit.png (1356x2060, 2.99M)

It would kill millions, but only 50 nukes wouldn't be so bad...

It's my one and only dream...

Attached: rdh6757.jpg (1314x1008, 387K)

picturing this in my head makes you look autistic and retarded

Attached: 1523691465226.png (879x980, 486K)

perfect, then i have succeded

Figuring out how meth pipes are made blew my mind away when i was younger

A box of mexican treats?

french ration

How are they made?

You take a glass tube, heat up one end to make it maliable and to seal it up if it's not already. blow into the tube to make the sealed end expand and then poke a hole on the side of the bubble you've made.

Pretty delicate process tbqhwy

You seriously never heard of Glassblowing until you looked up some degenerate methhead shit?

Attached: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1020x1024, 270K)

Yep

Setting: California has just banned all guns. I'm took my guns and ran to the Mountians

Attached: Jihad.png (879x980, 584K)

that picture of the rifle doesn't have an iron sight...

My bullets are led my Allah

You're a fucking retard

How did you think glass vases are made?

Donald Duck loadout

Attached: _20180414_181058.jpg (602x532, 85K)

>Shit goes sideways
>I load up landbarge with food, batteries, gear and tools
>ride out to Adirondacks and hide out in my car
my north country NY loadout

Attached: 1523390104344.png (879x980, 610K)

Shit hits the fan and I become the ruling warlord of Panama City. PASGT over OD uniforms is best aesthetic.

Attached: PicsArt_04-14-07.13.10.png (1300x2253, 2.24M)

Kentucky, dress like every redneck metalhead. Sneak around in silence with the hipster metalheads onna bike. Ride innawoods and trade with the hippies on eco-friendly bike. Establish business model.

Attached: 1523691465223.jpg (879x980, 341K)

>So close to a 1980s American ascetic
>Walther
Come on now, they make 1911s in 9mm.

>Somehow DC survived.

Attached: 1358389434356.png (431x359, 181K)

Yo this is my first post on K. Are you able to just go to a gun show and buy a gun or do they make you do background check at gun show? Buying first gun.

Depends if it's a registered dealer.
If it is yes, there will be a background check, depending on the state and dealers policy, it won't take long, if it is a long gun.
If it isn't no, background check needed, you give them cash and you get a rifle.

already own a Walther, so I thought id go with that instead. sorry bud.

Pic related

Attached: 9b614450-2b0d-4999-b787-33989c6b829e.png (1200x1600, 1.42M)

It can blow up too.

I want a protection gun for home and car a pistol possibly 6 shooter revolver like a gun a cowboy would use with a sick wood handle with perfect fit for hand.

Can I walk out of the gun show with the gun or do they mail me a gun? They only in town for 1 day in summer. I dont't have any marks on background check but is it instant check and if pass I get gun walk out door?

Hand gun laws vary from state to state. If there is a waiting period on handguns, the will send it to another ffl holder, where you can pick it up for a fee (20-40). If you have any more questions you can contact me at [email protected]

Thanks mate!

Wait, your not in Australia, are you?

No I am just dating an australian chick and her family is all back there. Unfortunatly her ex boyfriend comes to visit every 3rd month because she is lonely in America (she loves me more she just needs emotional friend for a while) and I picked up a few mannerisms and how he talks. lol

>Her ex has a regular schedule of visiting her
Run

Nah dude its not like that she just left her entire family to come out here and take a chance on me we met online but she needs some comforts from home until I can make a commitment. Besides me she doesnt know anyobne out here so I only allow this one guy to come over who she basically grew up with. Hes actually pretty chill we play vidya games and shit. He talks like crocodile dundee for real tho

If you ever leave them alone for 5 fucking minutes, you're making a sore mistake
Also, why the fuck does no one else but her EX, specifically HER FUCKING EX, visit her?

And why are you such a shitty person that you'll make a girl come to a foreign country and yet still not make a commitment?

cuck

Holy shit dude you're a fucking retard.

I thought your description of a "6 shooter gun like a cowboy would use with a at I k wood handle" was the peak of your stupidity but this tops it.

BRUH do you understand how expensive tickets to Australia are?? It took months before she would come out for first visit and only have few days or week to visit at a time then she flew back this happened twice then she came out here for longer but I am just one dude she had a whole life in Australia she put on pause for me including this guy pretty much. She is real loyal never talks to anyone at bars but she GREW UP with this guy he is like her BROTHER. What would I say? DONT see your best friend you are prisoner of america now?? ARE YOU FUCKS SERIOUS??? NONE OF YOU HAVE HAD RELATIONSHIPS FOR LOVE OF GOD

outskirts of [insert big city]
r8

Attached: Loadout.jpg (1440x2208, 210K)

>Jow Forumsarrier flashbacks

Attached: thekarrier.jpg (1264x3074, 826K)

Lmao have fun getting fucked over and using you cowboy gun with the stick wood handle to off yourself after you realize how fucking stupid you and a shit person you are

No, I've actually had plenty of relationships
And in a lot of them I was in situations similar to yours
And it's a bad idea, and I say that from personal experience

Nice resolution faggot

Maybe when she stops having sex with you cuz her ex is doing so much better, you can use that wooden handle on your asshole

Do you realize how expensive tickets to America are?
So why is her ex putting down all this money if he ain't gettin none?

You sound just like my 26 year old friend who met a 15 year old girl two states away over discord. They're "dating" now. It's fucking weird and stupid and delusional, just like you dude

Sounds like this is your first post on Jow Forums too, huh?

lmao what the fuck you viewing this on, the resolution is fine

I understand full well something may happen when they go on dates and you understand I hate every second of it but it is just 1 guy not like tons of guys like most women date. Trust me your girls are getting some on the side too but they hide it from you. She could easily keep this guy behind my back. The dude literally is friendly as hell nothing even weird other than me getting really sick to my stomach whenever hes here and they alone in America like tourists they take facebook pictues and shit it makes me fucking sick but this girl is a keeper

I'm viewing this on your mom's ass famalam

Enjoy watching and listening to other peoples relationships from afar we dont laugh at you when we banging we actually dont think of you at all

Dude. Holy shit. Just stop trying to defend it and justify it dude. It's fucking embarrassing at this point. I don't even know what to say lmao you're fucking delusional

Nigga what lmao

"My girl is a virgin she would never do anything with anyone else" - you and other actual delusional people who are not adults or have real realationships in the real world.

This dude talking about other peoples relationships cause he cant get none on his own

You're desperately trying to defend your situation by saying every other girl in the world is seeing and fucking tons of dudes behind everybody's backs when it's simply not true. You're too fucking retarded to understand that the situation you're in is fucking stupid. Stop trying to defend it. It's embarrassing. You're a fucking idiot and the chick you're seeing is a fucking thot

>when they go on dates
>know full well something may happen
Holy shit, stop, you're a cuck
The difference between us and you is that we have the decency and self respect to not let someone cheat on us
You encourage it, even though it disturbs you and "Makes you sake"
Stop pretending we're somehow wrong, when you're the one that's in a miserable relationship
I'd rather be single than disrespected like that

kek
Yeah, she doesn't think about you when she bangs her ex either

Aight nigga whatever you say lmao. Obviously you're too delusional and desperate to understand. You're embarrassing trying to project on everybody else. Can't wait til you turn your "six shooter cowboy gun with the wood stick handle" on yourself.

Have fun with your retarded bullshit faggot

I can't even comprehend where this dude is coming from to be honest. It's baffling that he's trying to defend it. I can't believe there are people this fucking stupid in the world

>Picks nigger weapon
>Not the mambele
What shit taste you have, sempai.

Attached: mambele.jpg (480x360, 13K)

This horse just ate taco bell.

Lmao the delusional cuck retard stopped replying hopefully he blew his brains out with his cowboy gun after realizing how fucking stupid he is

Drop it bro for real it sounds like you are all naive and never had relationships before. but what would I know? Im just a guy that does get laid.

I know in your 15 year old mind having sex is really important, but you're gonna regret this portion of your life as you get older

Attached: Hans Gruber.png (882x945, 727K)

Indianafag with medic skills, an ar and a Mossberg and a brosdsword. Can I come if I byob?

lol 15 years old. And I am importing literal Australian models. Get on my level. Actually get a job first then we can talk.

Attached: Jealousy.jpg (370x555, 133K)