Be American missile

>be American missile
>get shot

Attached: 1520186928309.jpg (305x261, 9K)

>be Jew
>ruin everything

Attached: I+refuse+you+know+what+_93d939c766e30845a9a8f12c32a4693f.png (300x166, 66K)

Fpbp

This

True (big if)

Stupid americans, not building anti-anti-missile-missile-missiles into their missiles

>be Russian MoD
>claim you will shoot down any missiles shot at Syria
>fail to actually shoot down any

>Be US gov
>Even your own syrian opposition puppets call you on your BS that no missiles were lost.

> implying Syria is even a real place and not just a made of conflict to distract from domestic issues

>be vatnik IRA spammer
>don't know how to greentext

So what I've gotten from these fights is that nobody hit anything?

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 38K)

Looks like this building got hit pretty good

Attached: cvb.png (1055x705, 1.27M)

Why would some random raghead on twitter have more reliable knowledge of how many missiles were shot down than the US Military itself?

thats just how syria always looks

So why was it standing prior to the strikes? This was the research center that had been evacuated but was still struck by the zionist pigs. I'm not some Amerinigger kikecumswallowing nigger but come the fuck on, stop swallowing al Masdar's semen

I'm not taking this serious, if I was I'd be on the American side

Attached: 1425235365464.jpg (450x426, 72K)

>be russian
>infect young boys with HIV

>be Vatnik
>be inebriated off vodak and brake fluid
>believe Russian propaganda

Attached: some-people-never-learn.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

>be Syrian SAM
>get ripple fired into the air with no lock whatsoever so that the battery commander doesn't get hanged for doing absolutely nothing
>self-destruct without hitting anything
>WE DESTROYED ONE INSHALLAH KEEP FIRING

Attached: 1523715717381.png (659x609, 96K)

>SOHR
>Some rag head on Twitter
>Be r/the_donald migrant
>Shit post the last decent board on Jow Forums into oblivion

Yup.

Jow Forums BTFO.

STOP.

Post the milkers

>the last decent board on Jow Forums
Guess how I know you're new here

>what is the Smith-Mundt Modernization Act of 2012?

>Be Vatnik
>Get paid in Rubles
>Ruble loses value
Such is life in the Putin Democratic Republic of Moscovia.

How do you think I'm new? Jow Forums has always had it's own quirks but you used to have real discussion here. Since t_d spilled out of Jow Forums it's nothing but vatnik and amerishart accusations and shit posting.

Greet news, fellow white posters.

According to Syrian State TV, Russia Today, al-Manar, the Kremlin, and presstv, the attack was an utter failure. I believe these sources, because why would they lie?

They report that All the missiles were shot down.

Syria and Russia used this cutting edge tactic of using Research Facilities and Military HQ's to take down the missiles.

It looks like that this revolutionary system not only somehow attracted the missiles, but successfully destroyed each and every one of them with a fireball.

Not a single missile was seen still going over the city. We can surely say that the USA is outmatched against Russia.

Bashar al-Assad has out-maneuvered the zionist-imperialist dogs once again and soon Palestine will be free, inshallah