What does Jow Forums think of my most recent acquisition?

Century Arms C39v2

Attached: F834AEE8-1264-42EA-86F9-7F41152C94FF.jpg (4032x3024, 3.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=257093&page=1
pastebin.com/YdEkhdva
youtube.com/watch?v=Vs7eK2SmGYM
youtube.com/watch?v=1c4Ptcp6YvA
youtube.com/watch?v=DJB9x2IPx8Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*inhales*

Looks nice but ima need some details

>century
Also how much did you lose?

You fucked up.

>Century Arms
you know how I know you're black?

Attached: 1240077087008.jpg (305x340, 16K)

Literally nothing wrong with these.

you've made a mistake user.

On a scale of "yes" to "Oh man I fucked up" how rusty was your bolt?

Why do people here seem to dislike Century Arms so much? Is it just that they're not from Eastern Europe (i.e. that they're wannabee slav or lack historical significance), or is there really a discernible quality/materials difference?

Attached: ff8780013d11b13e5381f6add69c6649370ea2bd7f36de8e87d51706fc95ab1e.jpg (611x534, 34K)

>is there really a discernible quality/materials difference?
Fucking duh retard.

On top of the fact that U.S. AKs are certified dogshit, Century goes above and beyond my manufacturing them with actual dog shit. Taurus takes notes from them.

Century U.S made rifles lose headspace and explode between 1k-6k rounds. People hate them because they make garbage that is borderline unsafe to use. GOOGLE IT

Century imported rifles (ie WASR, NPAP) are fine.

Attached: fffff.jpg (660x364, 49K)

Hey that's actually helpful - thank you!

Attached: fc31d7a5a8400335c967fc447033bc24eb7586ee808af2ac74669c2a99ff11bc.jpg (356x417, 38K)

what would cause this specifically

Ive found that a report on whaylt happend but is there any where he talkes about how much care the rifle has had

Im also not finding alot of articles on ak47s exploding

Cast bolt and trunnion rather than forged.
Questionable steel and heat treating
General lack of QC

Poor alloys, improper heat treatment, cast parts with voids, lack of quality control.

Imagine being this fucking stupid.

Trade that shit in for a WASR

Shit dude, I've never even seen one in person, much less held one or shot it. I just see that people here hate them and wanted to know why from someone who isn't a sperg.

Thanks for trying, I guess...

Attached: 1521952465063.gif (374x312, 2.5M)

Because Century doesn't know how to build guns.

we're making fun of you because you are a massive newfag

any person who has been in 2-3 AKG threads will know this

how do you ever expect people to learn from their retardation if you never tell them why they were retarded

>i just bought this
>hey what do you guys think?
What does it matter now? you already bought it

akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=257093&page=1

Specifics on hardness. I always passed on these because no bayonet lug. Looks like I made right choice.

I suppose I'd check that out if I was considering buying one, but this seemed a fine place to ask about CA specifically. Honestly I've never opted to hang out in the /akg/ or /arg/, though I did just check the /akg/ and got directed to their buyers pastebin.

pastebin.com/YdEkhdva

Which is also quite helpful to anyone else who's curious about AK quality.

All the same, I did at least get one competent response here. That's more that one can usually hope for.

Attached: 5ac3eb471dc9fae9fc3abe9efbf2ad6828f6dcc1b253b8b2c5b294b3bacb170a.jpg (352x395, 45K)

Crappy low quality metallurgy.

RICH FAGS PERMANENTLY BTFO

Attached: chose poorly.jpg (565x405, 26K)

Terrible

jesus

Attached: 1506996043639.png (1080x1477, 1.31M)

>go to gun store
>see Century AK on the rack
>pick it up
>clerk comes over
>"That there's a fine rifle, it's better than any of thems shitty Chinese made AK's."
>buy Century AK
>"man the quality seems really nice, gotta love AK's made in the US of A."
>take it to the range
>shoot the first 30 rounds with a couple of jams in-between
>headspace is already fucked
>"probably just needs to be broken-in since it's so new"
>load up a new magazine
>on the first pull of the trigger the entire bolt carrier goes flying backwards into my face along with the dust cover
>entire gun is now in pieces
>call Century Arms customer support
>"Thank you for contacting Century Arms customer support, if your RAS47, C39V2, C91, or any other Century Arms product has inexplicably detonated while using it, press 1."
>send in my express de-milled Century AK for repair
>"We'll have your pipe-bomb fixed in about 6-8 months."
>th-thanks Century Arms.

Attached: AK-explode-2.jpg (1017x571, 413K)

>made in the yew ess uv ay

Attached: 20180325_161102.png (1080x814, 1.01M)

Have this exact model. 500 rounds so far and not a single jam, and headspace is fine. I’m not vouching for until I’ve put more rounds down range, but this green text reeks of bs

By lurking and having critical thinking skills combined with research, you fucking troglodyte.

Because their US made AKs are literally ticking time bombs. The RAS47 is legitimately unsafe and the C39v2 is only slightly better.

On both the bolt gets destroyed due to imperfections in machining and materials.

Literally buy a goddamn WASR, why do stupid fucks go out of their way to buy a worse gun?

Him, and most of the other extremely dissent people in this thread are "kind of" in the right. By comparison to their eastern counterparts they are actually pretty shit.

>is it going to explode after 1k rounds?

No probably not.

>does this mean it's a good rifle?

Hell no, you're buying literally the cheapest/lowest bidder. They are going to cut costs somewhere and that is the manufacturing process in regards to materials used, and QC.

AKOU does a pretty alright stress test with his rifles. Pretty accurate to what you will be seeing with the "average" CA

Spoopy choice of gun, sir. Wear a hockey mask, sir.

Attached: 1.jpg (1138x1200, 139K)

eh considering the average american ak owner will prolly put less than 100 rounds through it. it doesn't really matter desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=1c4Ptcp6YvA

youtube.com/watch?v=DJB9x2IPx8Q

>bolt deformation in multiple places
>bad headspace
>shit quality control everywhere else on the guns

You bought the second worst AK currently produced for the US market. Good job. There's really no way to sugarcoat this, you should have asked BEFORE buying it, not after.

>average American will put 3 mags through their AK

Yeah nah. A different gun maybe, but people buy AKs because they're cheap to shoot.

And, people think WASR's bad....

Those barrels are chrome lined. You did fine. Fuck this board, its just ass lickers with hi points anyway, who cares?

see

Why do you like arguing with facts user? You just look retarded desu

>barrel is chrome lined
Too bad the bolt is tin.

unironically a good purchase.
Fuck all these slavaboos.

Good how? Please explain how buying a lower quality, yet more expensive than the competition rifle is a good purchase.

It's milled, that makes it much stronger than the stamped WASR (which is known for having feeding problems).

except it's quite literally not. The furniture isn't even suitable for firewood, and the gun itself will shit itself from poorly made parts.
You blindness to facts is on par with a liberal's.

holy fuck boys, can you imagine being this retarded

Attached: you-really-think-someone-would-do-that.jpg (200x200, 5K)

this is bait
r-right?

I wonder if all this samefagging is OP trying to not "unironically" eat a bullet, or if the one depressed cuck working for the CA PR team is in this thread.

Holy god, slavaboos are dumb.
No, I own two of these and they've given me no issues. My WASR on the other hand is a rusty piece of shit that stovepipes constantly, it's wood stock blew apart after 400 rounds as well.

>Holy god, slavaboos are dumb.
>literally presented with extensive video evidence of the exact opposite of his "opinion"
>literally can't stop same fagging and shilling for CA based on nothing but straight up conjecture.

Who hurt you user? Why are you like this? Do they pay you or are you just retarded?

>stronger
Righto, the receiver, part that does literally nothing and experiences minimal stress is stronger. Meanwhile the bolt deforms and fails gauges after a few thousand rounds. This is clearly an important feature, which is why every country that issues an AK discarded the idea of milled receivers and moved to stamped receivers.

>WASR (which is known for having feeding problems).

No it's not. The WASR is known to have canted sights and wobbly magwells, which are easy issues to spot and reject in store, unlike the C39v2 being a literal pipebomb.

Post them liar.

>it's wood stock blew apart after 400 rounds as well.
you realize the wood stock is made by the company that made your proven-to-be-trash AKs, right?
How many rounds have you put through the two guns you supposedly have?

Enjoy the AK from the company that is known for using cast bolt carriers, front trunnions, and other lousy BS.

Century is the company that actually fucks up imported guns by even the most simple modifications. I found a fuck ton of metal shavings in my OPAP. If you keep it buy a headspace gauge of no go and field or just a no go and make sure the head space isn't shifting.

Even an NPAP underfolder would be a better purchase than that since they are build by people that have been building AKs forever.

If you just want an "assault weapon" then nothing is cheaper than an AR15 today. $500 gets you alot of gun.

AKs are pretty much a $500 gun, anymore than that and you should just buy something else imo. Its like paying more than $300 for an SKS, its just not worth it. You can get better guns for the money, And since no one is really importing AKs and selling them for around that price and since Century has a monopoly pretty much on import AKs they keep the imports higher priced than their bargain basement junk guns.

Century is a company that does everything to such a low budget and with no regard for actual quality that Im just not interested in buying anything they have anymore. I remember I was seeing G3 type guns around for decent prices and cringed at the thought of Century being involved at all in that roller lock mechanism. They are fucking cheap kikes that don't care about quality.

I'm fairly certain he's using the old linux tech support trick.

Basically if you ask for information on the internet, people will tell you to fuck off and do your own research. Few people want to be helpful. If you post absolute bullshit however, people will correct you and point you in the right direction.

Or maybe he really is just in serious denial, one of the two.

not too bad.

stupid century muzzle break .
wood does not look right, but at least it is wood.

as long as it does not glocknade who cares.
5/7 op.

You just like to be made fun of, right?

> the old linux tech support trick.

I think you mean the old "mac" support trick, right, user?

Attached: 1363569849627.jpg (1600x1600, 817K)

thank you for the non-snarky responses