What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: 1057452851.jpg (1000x541, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/424159-syria-science-center-targeted/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We forced Russia to watch us rape their boyfriend while they sat there and did nothing.

Attached: this.jpg (250x135, 6K)

Great news, fellow fatnik posters.

According to Syrian State TV, Russia Today, al-Manar, the Kremlin, tass, and presstv, the attack was an utter failure. I believe these sources, because why would they lie?

They report that All the missiles were shot down.

Syria and Russia used this cutting edge tactic of using Research Facilities and Military HQ's to take down the missiles.

It looks like that this revolutionary system not only somehow attracted the missiles, but successfully destroyed each and every one of them with a fireball.

Not a single missile was seen still going over the city. We can surely say that the USA is outmatched against Russia.

Assad has out-maneuvered the jewish-imperialist dogs once again. Palestine will soon be liberated inshallah!

Attached: 1523682301308.png (1060x1205, 498K)

Cruise missiles fly below the engagement envelope of this system. Sort of why cruise missiles were invented. Hard to detect, track, and engage a missile flying NOE 200m of the deck at the speed of sound. Much less handle 100+ of them at one time.

Nothing, lying on the internet is now the primary tenet of Russian military doctrine

>what went wrong

Russia

>What went wrong?
President Reagan was only kidding when he said "We begin bombing in five minutes"

Mattis called the Russians, told them he would appease the Orange Orangtuan and his Jewish handlers by making some bullshit limited strikes against pre-approved targets so the Russians don't react, and the Syrians will get to fire off a bunch of fireworks and everyone will avoid a major war.

It was actually a good outcome.

Mattis is the only adult filled in that room.

Attached: 1523169617371.png (899x899, 784K)

>the j00s

Attached: c62.jpg (546x700, 136K)

Attached: russia.jpg (1576x1008, 429K)

SAMs are really only a piece of a functional air defense doctrine, without AWACS and fighter support they have little hope of engaging terrain following craft in rough terrain. So basically they performed just as well as any ground based air defense would against cruise missiles coming in over a mountain range heading towards targets without any point defence. So basically they did nothing they had no chance of doing anything and anyone expecting a different outcome is braindead..

All hype no snipe.

and bump i guess.

>UKucks, amerimutts, and French depicted as 56% animals

seems about right.

Russia should have upped their game then. They failed.

>Russia, cucked and tucked, shadow of their former selves. Completely irrelevant now watching other nations pass them by.

Seems about right.

>when being french is so bad it doesn't even deserve an insult.

kek

Kek

Attached: IMG_1096.jpg (677x640, 53K)

cope

Is that a quad long barrel bomb launcher?

OHHHHH NONONO NOOOOOO HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You really, really shoudn`t criticize

Attached: the-cia-just-declassified-the-document-used-to-justify-the-iraq-invasion-1426725637.jpg (1200x479, 58K)

ay yo hol up
*injects krokodil*
hol up
*arm dissolves off*
you sayn
*picks at hiv sore*
we finna
*chugs vodka*
we finna be
*gets assets frozen*
Air defense n sheet?

SO THIS... is... the power of... the invincible S-400?
whoaaaaaaaaaaa

Attached: 1523763397902.png (1416x1043, 2.76M)

Attached: 1523675654861.png (1060x1205, 498K)

>believing 70 missiles were shot a single building
be braindead

>What went wrong?
Fat idiots not understanding how cruise missile warfare works against foes with decent ABM defenses. That's basically what happened. Unlike you idiots, the Navy understands what it had to be done, which is why they lobbed a fuckton of Tomahawks to ensure that the intended targets were hit, and to account for the ones that would be shot down. If you believe in the DoD propaganda that no missiles were shot down, I can only tell you that I feel sorry that you are so gullible.

Haha, trying this hard by all means
NO they did not fire 70 missiles at a SINGLE BUILDING!
They fired 5,10,20 missile at various locations, but only managed to land a single kill!

If you ask me this is a total debacle for the US navy!

stupid vatniks don't understand their own air defence doctrine. In order to have any chance at interception over uneven terrain you need at minimum air born radar preferably with fighter support. other than that you have a small chance with SHORAD but you usually only put those at critical targets. The strike package was sent to targets lacking SHORAD and as already stated without AWACS you are not going to target a nape of the earth target going through a fucking mountain range. Don't care if your system is made in Russia, the USA, France or fucking China unless you utilize the equipment required it won't fucking matter because that's how radar works.

The raid went just fine. Nothing of interest was lost. And how is this just wrong?

but

of course it went fine there was never any chance of interception. The stated goal was to explain to Assad that he could be hit. No need to target military bases just something of value. I would say destroying the main materials testing lab is taking a rather expensive and hard to replace item away while making the point that he could be next is a success. Idiots thinking that there was a way of intercepting the package was just stupid. There is no way the russians were going to move in another 4 A-50s and a dozen frontline fighters just for a chance to partially degrade a strike that was just going to cost Assad money.

Haha
70 out of 100 don't reach destination

100 1.5mil$ 1000lbs warhead cruise missiles for a single building aHAHAHA

Vatniks believe this

Attached: reddit posters.png (1050x741, 159K)

don't worry with an understanding of basics physics like that their nukes will quit working after their boomers die out.

>a missile flying NOE 200m

Make you mind up, which one is it? NOE or 200m? It can't be both.

see this
It will explain it to you.

We put together better weapons based on our economy. Based on capitalism. Eat a dick, commie.

57 TLAM and 19 JASSM-ER
Your numbers are wrong but hey pic related.

Attached: digitalglobe-barzah-before.jpg (845x669, 116K)

turned it into this

Attached: digitalglobe-barzah-after.jpg (845x669, 109K)

>better weapons
70/100; one kill
aHAHAHA

The US hit four targets and completely destructoided them you vatnik shill.

Attached: do you have brain damage.jpg (600x604, 94K)

Last I checked, you guys are still at zero. And you just found out your dad got beat up at the bar, last night. Not as tough as he's been acting all these years lol

you think its all flat on that picture
watch this
rt.com/news/424159-syria-science-center-targeted/
They show only two buildings, but you can see they are not flattened, one has several floors still standing, but they look flat on arial.
I'm saying with +30 you would manage to obliterate the load structue and with 70 you would turn it all into rubble. A 500m wide shallow gravel pit. Yet the whole complex is 100 by 50m.
Now, tell me, how many missiles again?

The US and Russians probably had back-channel talks and agreed that no missile defence systems would be used to intercept the missiles. It would be a really bad look if Russians were seen intercepting US and European missiles.
Syrian SAMs did intercept some of them them, however.

Haha, you guys
>not even

Just laughing at you, not cheering for my own.

Not if you count the operatives and mudjahedin.

Vatniks just cant stop getting blown the fuck out kek

Wut. You consider jihadists to be an arm of the Russian army? They're the ones that fucked you guys up in Grozny, you incoherent ape. God, now I understand why everyone hates Slavs.

Lol, acting this stupid.

this should have been
>you guys
not even

--
tired i guess

and only you hate slavs, everybody else hates americans
lol not really only idiots like you

>completely gutted structure with exterior walls only, stumped on the rubble of the entire fucking building
>Vatnik: Well it's not COMEPLETELY flattened.

God damn, what an embarrassing time for Russia.

As per DOD not a single tomahawk was intercepted.

I have given up on this moron. There was never a chance of intercept at the targets selected as they have no AWACS and the coalition had the fucking lebanon mountains to hide in. If we are lucky he will be appointed head of the VVS so that the ukies will be able to flatten sevastipol when he decides that AWACS support is not needed to deal with terrain following cruise missiles. Unfortunately for us I fear the russians have just decided to weaponize retardation over the internet rather than use it in the real world.

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: Slide2-640x400.png (632x393, 269K)

Unlike you I have been inside a reinforced concrete building heavily stricken with multiple (500kg warhead) Tomahawk missiles.
That what you think is 'rubble on top of each rubble' are really collapsed floors on top on uncollapsed or partipaly collapsed floors.
Believe it or not you colud walk through the entirety of the lower floors of the left part of the building and half of the right one n the video.
You Americans live in wooden houses. You have no perception of the true properties of large reinforced concrete buildings.
Gutted in the middle yes, but 70 warheads HAHAHAHA

Wikipedia says:
The Russian military reported that Syria's air defenses shot down 71 of 103 cruise missiles.[55][56]

So yea, each country's military is going to contradict the other.

What are you rambling about, how do you know were 'AWACS' used or not?!

>lebanon mountains
ok you are an idiot
Only like 20 EU missiles were launched from the west.
US Ships which fired about 70 Tomahawks were stationed south in the Red Sea.
Why am I even talking to you?
And why do you keep insisting the AA was places on the east side of 'Damascus hill' when there are even two videos shoving missiles being fired from the north edge and from behind the other side when recording from the city.

You are a moron.

so you are saying that Jow Forums is not full of people in their 30/40/50s who have been in war zones for large portions of their lives? okay bud why don't you go troll Jow Forums they are bitter 4f.

I know you are not one of them.
You are 20 something who never left your hometown or were ever in a serious civilian fight, let alone war. I wasn't talking to someone else. I was talking to you!

No you haven't

Yes, Novi Sad, tv station.
I know what a 500kg warhead does to a strong building. I would have known without first hand xp also because I have more than enough brain to estimate what would happen based on pictures an understanding of buildings, ty.

if vatniks are stupid what makes you smart that you cant understand that russia since the beggining said "if we get attacked" ?

oh wait this doesnt fit the narrative i forgot Jow Forums only push lies and shit

all of that evidence is overwhelming

oh good to know here I thought that I was in my early 40's had several permanent injuries and was going through a midlife crisis after having been traveling around the world without any real idea of what normal life is. Good to know I still have time to live my early adulthood in a nice safe environment.

The building all this arguing is happening over apparently had a large underground compound, it's suspected a good number of the missiles launched were intended for ground penetration and to start fires

haha, noone in their 40s would express themselves like you or would say the things you said.
And you certainly haven't been to war. AHAHAHA
>LARPIN hard
and I don't think you have one serious injury.

I did not say all russians are stupid. The VVS did exactly what they should have done they kept the A-50 covering their own assets and did not try a pointless hail mary shot at cruise missiles on the other side of a fucking mountain range. Very smart not to waste assets on a strike that was not going to change the conditions of the war or threaten their own assets. On the other hand the dumb vatniks posting hear are attributing capacities to old soviet sams that are not possible with the assets syria has.

There is already more than 30 impact craters confirmed. So Russia is confirmed to be lieing.

If the weapons had inflicted serious damage to large underground volumes. The centers of the roofs on the entire building would collapse inwards.
This didn't happen. You can see that on the satphoto.

>comparing one tomahawk to many

Good job, you just disproved your own point.

No, you are saying 70 missiles hit that one compound. Never was attempted in history of war. Won't really be in 50 years.

No
You know the know don't believe the lies.
It pretty popular now.
I counted the holes.
More like 5 - 10

The station was hit with several missiles. I was there I saw it. Don't care what you read on some wiki 20 years later.

The center area of the sat photo does look like it's collapsed into an underground area though

You mean the courtyard or between the small and big building?

>I counted the holes

Irrelevant as you said it was a hardend structure. Impact craters will obscure the previous ones, brainlet.

Under where the smaller bulding was, a bit in that in-between area yeah. Could just be a shadow though. I'd like to see some ground photos

Cool story Bro.

brainlet,

When seeing a particualr piece, expecialy when beeing in one. One, if he isn't cripeled can judge the shape or somethnig. I saw what the holes, not craters, those are holes in the ground, these were for the most part single holes in the structure seperated from each other. There were a couple of places were more than on hit to form bigger connected holes.

Now please like your friends go off and die somewhere.

take me back before I have the ammo and im gonna go wasteless so damn dangerous and I feeling fine now

I think its a shadow, the roofs seem accounted for, and the courtyard can be seen in one of the videos, still just pavement.

semi cool

anyway i believe the 70/100.
not that it matters. the less missiles the better of coarse.
but that building was still heavily pounded, and the US doesnt give a shit really about missiles cause of consumerism
its just low effic thats all

Kek

>If you ask me this is a total debacle for the US navy!

No one is asking you Kremlin shill

Yeah thanks for linking to my post

If there was 70 tomahawks downed, there would be wreckage EVERYWHERE.

There is not. There is one picture of a storm shadow. You are an idiot.

This absolute lack of English. Fuck off shill. You didn't see shit, you can't count for shit.

>these were for the most part single holes in the structure seperated from each other
No. The building was hardened. It has to break though the roof and lower layers. The missiles that come after will obviously destory said crater. One missile does not cause an entire wing to collapse. Fucking shills man.

there will be plenty of pictures. I bet there already are, I saw several (the eu one and more others) and wasn't even looking for them.

OK. Explain this, if less then 70 missiles were shot down, why did US say they fired 70 missiles on that single compound?
And do you think that is what damage from 35 tones of high explosives distributed at 70 points looks like (the compound is 100x50 m).

Whatever...
The whole day you haven't said a single shit worth.
Only stupid 'no you didn't' comments, with no additional substance at all.
And now sentence fuckup comments.
Just Stop.

I bet you are the pubescent that tried playing he was a 40yo war veteran for like 3 posts. LOL haha.

>I saw several (the eu one and more others) and wasn't even looking for them.
>and more others

No, you didnt. Straight up, you did not, because they don't exist.

>why did US say they fired 70 missiles on that single compound?
Because they did. 3 buildings were the target. They were hardened, they wanted total destruction.

>And do you think that is what damage from 35 tones of high explosives distributed at 70 points looks like (the compound is 100x50 m).
Against a hardened military structure? Yes.

Attached: 15237572737170.png (473x585, 444K)

You bet I am something. I KNOW you are a shill.

Fuck off.

Ok if anybody doesn't see the pictures online they don't have to belive it if they do, they will etc...

First off
It's not 'a hardened military structure'.
It's a typical concrete structure. You can tell that from the videos.
Just like a strong residental building, or a tv station, or a factory.
As far a the damage. idk.

It's a military research center. It's hardened or was treated as such.

>As far a the damage. idk.
They wanted total destruction and got it. The structure is gone, irredeemable with everything in it.

Shill lol seriously

What is sad I think YOU are, ...but you probably aren't.
I am just pretending to care about the subject because i do this very rarely, but you are probably just really stupid and think this way.
So depressing.

>I am merely pretending to be retarded
God damn shill confirmed, and a newfag at that.

Git.

>The structure is gone, irredeemable with everything in it.

It's a good thing they didn't back up all their data using the internet.... The buildings were empty to begin with. Symbolic missile raid was a success though.

Typical strong reinforced concrete building is strong enough the serve as a military research center. Believe me, Yugoslavia had loads of brutalist arhitecture. And there wasn't much difference between strong civilian building and military buildings that weren't bunkers.

This wasn't a bunker. It was a working building.
Stop calling it as it was a bunker.
Would you call JPL a 'hardened military structure'?
It isn't central command or something.

ps i'm ephasising 'strong' to distinguish from light structures/building...

>37567159
>The buildings were empty to begin with.
Uhhh...What? R&D buildings are full of extremely specialized equipment, along with plenty of research notes and whatnot.

>fully backed up all data, transcribed notes in less than 30 mins after notification though the deconfliction line.

No. I even if they did have ESP and started right after the gassing, still no.

>>pretending to know what was in the building or not as a form of damage control, with a canned statement at the end.
Yeah, I'm with that guy, you are totally a shill. No (You) for you.