Anti-gun "veterans"

I've noticed the Grabbers are suddenly using "military veterans" to shill for gun control. I myself am not convinced by the narrative, but how do we counter this?

All I can think of is, "So you killed kids for Israel. Am I supposed to be impressed?"

Attached: Screenshot_20180415-125617_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 512K)

Attached: 1493265409708.jpg (250x350, 11K)

>I've noticed the Grabbers are suddenly using "military veterans" to shill for gun control. I myself am not convinced by the narrative, but how do we counter this?

The obvious answer is that these veterans tend to be a rather vocal minority within their own demographic. The other issue is more often then not, these veterans tend to be POGs with not actual experience firing a rifle outside of basic and have about as much combat experience as somebody who hasn't served.

>All I can think of is, "So you killed kids for Israel. Am I supposed to be impressed?"
Don't do this, the whole point is we're supposed to get the normalfags to side with us, using Jow Forums memes is counter-intuitive. Just point out that they swore an oath to protect the constitution, and until the second amendment is annulled, they have to protect that as well or they have failed to uphold their obligations.

There have been anti gun veterans since forever. Ignore them. Don't give them any more ad space or air time.

>Being a dumb jarhead who was given just enough training to make a gun go bang in the general direction of the enemy while not blasting your own foot off does not qualify you to speak on the intracacies of social policy.

And your qualifications are...?

Probably 1 in 20 vets are like this and everyone in their unit could tell you theyre a tremendous faggot.

For example in my unit there is a very vocal anti gun husband and wife. Theyre in an (illegal) open relationship which is really just the cuck husband trying to save face because his dog of a wife was running around on him with several other members of the unit. Theyre both completely useless and cant do paperwork on time, I had to babysit them to get their required certs done and show up on time for about a month

More range time in a week than they get in a year.

>ust point out that they swore an oath to protect the constitution, and until the second amendment is annulled, they have to protect that as well or they have failed to uphold their obligations.
>appeal to dogmatic belief systems instead of pointing out verifiable facts that support your position
>thinking "shall not" is a better argument than breaking down how satanic jews and shabbos goyim control the world and we need effective weaponry to resist being cannibalized

Here is the thing, you're literally going to bury yourself if that's how you approach the topic. What you're stating, albeit it implicitly, is that military veterans are (1) wholly apolitical and (2) aren't capable of independent thought.

and let them think we're ALL anti semetic? are you fucking autistic that's what the gun grabbers want us to look like. then they can just say "oh these guys hate Jews so we need to take those guns away from them to protect the Jews"
there would be no moderates in that discussion

>I shoot hay bales and pieces of paper so I get to dictate national laws!
I said 'qualifications', not 'hobbies'... and being honest, even 'hobby' is generous.

Attached: 1518812829247.png (900x729, 129K)

"so a person who has worked and killed for the government is now telling me only the government can have guns? And that the 2nd Amendment, which safeguards us from the government going tyrannical, is not in our interests anymore? Sorry, but have you heard yourself yet, sir? Why would I heed advice from someone who was government and most likely have connections to the same government, telling me I need to give all power to the government?"

What will they say after this?

They'll parrot the "nobody wants to take your guns away" or "you don't need a weapon of war" or "think of the children".

Sitting on your ass jerking off on Okinawa soil isn't exactly much of a qualification either.

But my question/suspicion still stands and the person hasn't addressed it.
Also
>nobody wants to take your guns away
can now be hit back pretty quick after the repeal 2nd Amendment push a month ago. Literally articles and top stories of it. So anyone still using this is way out of the loop.
>"you don't need a weapon of war"
Then I ask them the difference between AR15 and M16, and then I boil down what a semi-automatic is and cosmetic features are the ultimate focus they are stupidly arguing about.
>"think of the children"
I find it funny that a military vet would bring up dead children as their arguing point.

Attached: 1498775387189.png (960x497, 221K)

>Think of the children!
>You mean the ones you assisted in killing for Israel!

>I drew this picture of someone that doesn't agree with me in MS paint, guess I win hehehe

>Then I ask them the difference between AR15 and M16, and then I boil down what a semi-automatic is and cosmetic features are the ultimate focus they are stupidly arguing about.
And their response will be
>But, but, that's gunsplaining! There is no difference because AR-15s can kill 100 kids a second!

Neck yourself Pogie.

>dropping all pretenses of an argument to just tell someone you disagree with to kill themselves
Behold, the tolerant and responsible gunowner.

>There is no difference because AR-15s can kill 100 kids a second!
this is where you bring in the fact that they were all trained on how ambushes work, why they work, and why they're done instead of just attacking the enemy head on

multiple squads locking down an enemy platoon and then raking them with gunfire for a minute straight is what it takes to reliably kill said platoon, most of that killing is done with heavy weaponry

the procedure for dealing with a single muslim coming at you with a rusty ak is

>oh, hello!
>BANG

The majority of military members have barely seen any kind of firearm use.
Heck, how many rounds does an infantryman shoot a year? 300? And that's for combat specialties.
How many rounds does the civilian firearm enthusiast shoot a year? 10k+?

They don't have to have a say in gun laws debates because they barely know anything about guns in the first place.

You faggots started this fight. You best be prepared to finish it, have fun doing that without guns.

When did anyone here claim to be either of those things?

Ask him why he thinks welfare queens should get to tell other people what they can do.

and then the argument comes down to this:
the only way to stop a mass shooter is for everyone else to be trained in firearms and squad tactics. Arm everyone, not just the teachers.

>Implying these shitheads shoot anything but paper and rocks
>laughingwhores.jpg

They're literally range fudds with less range time and ammo.

>surprised government employees are in favor of government control

gooby...

Go PTS somewhere else nigger

Their response should be pointing out that you're a fucking moron missing the forest for the trees.