Untitled

youtube.com/watch?v=tU-d42Di3_A

Attached: screwdriver boi.jpg (543x305, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tactical-life.com/news/kentucky-police-shooting/
youtube.com/watch?v=NHb2_P1Xd7g
youtube.com/watch?v=WFqAlz_BaC0
youtu.be/eg_shDIaRIs
youtu.be/2FrkpmLezls
youtube.com/watch?v=eqBAOX6Qegk
youtu.be/W30sCkf9J2s
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5599467/Estate-agent-high-cocaine-tried-stab-policeman-death-jailed.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Guess he really screwed up this time.

Flat head or Phillips?

two things you could take from this:

1. tasers really really suck and are pretty much useless

2. they missed with their tasers intentionally to put him down for some reason

heres a longer video of the same thing

tactical-life.com/news/kentucky-police-shooting/

Jesus tazers fucking suck.

Attached: fff.png (2358x1274, 1.42M)

>1. tasers really really suck and are pretty much useless
Seems to be common in a lot of cop shootings I've seen
>2. they missed with their tasers intentionally to put him down for some reason
Can't imagine most officers want to deal with the fallout that happens after this

torx

"although it seemed to have no effect"

No you dolt the barbs didn't make contact

>side strafing works irl

Attached: 1522554782237.gif (466x350, 1.48M)

Protip; it's the first one. They do work, most of the time, but holy shit do they have a lot of things going against them.

Definitely justified then

I hate that it comes to shooting every time. I get it, dangerous situation, but I really wish police batons were still a thing. My dad wrestled a knife out of a guys hand 30 years ago with his using a standard wrist lock. It's like cops these days either shoot or die.

This looks like a justified shooting. Police attempted to deescalate, attempted less than lethal, and only fired when placed in imminent danger.

They are though user, you NEVER engage someone that distance hand to hand.

They were pushing it by even being that close to him.

I get it, I do. Just so different today than how my dad and his cop buddies talked about it. Then again back then they could beat someone's ass, take him in, and let him go next day and that would be enough.

>Can't imagine most officers want to deal with the fallout that happens after this
the paperwork alone would suck but the potential for getting your name in headlines? fortunately for them this is a white man so local news at worst.

Back then they weren't as worried about IA, people with cameras, and well- The internet.

They could do that because it was well within the parameters to do so. These days, that shit would cause an uproar.

Thank god the perp was white. No one gives a fuck if a white guy gets lit up by the police doing illegal shit. But if a jig or a spic gets smoked the media jumps all over it.

But at least people lived. Looks whats happening now. People don't know what the hell to do around cops because they don't know if that cop is doing his job or has some kind of grudge, Then you get cops that can't trust anyone they pull over to be law-biding citizens that aren't gonna freak out on them. I mean hell 2 of the cops my dad worked with were Vietnam vets who were more than a few crayons short of a box, but they knew how to act regardless and kept it together. I hope things get better.

>It's like cops these days either shoot or die.
That's what they're taught to do because police departments can't enforce fitness standards on all of their cops. I'll spare you the Jow Forums explanation as to why, but you're smart enough to work it out.

More one than two. Loose hanging or extremely puffy jackets can be EXTREMELY effective against tasers. Prongs get stuck in the outer layer and nothing happens. Some people are also barely effected even if you make solid contact. If somebody is actually running at you with a knife you should go for your gun and not your taser unless somebody else has lethal weapons on him already.
>why'd you have to shoot the guy?!?!? just use your kung fu skillz to disarm him!
Braindead user detected.

>Loose hanging or extremely puffy jackets can be EXTREMELY effective against tasers.
Even a denim jacket can fuck up a taser's efficacy.

youtube.com/watch?v=NHb2_P1Xd7g

some dudes just aren't taserable

Do you think he ever got that bitch?

Why's the cop holding his pistol at an angle like a nigger?

Not him but
youtube.com/watch?v=WFqAlz_BaC0

If a bunch of Moroccans can do it, so can our guys

Throws barrier at the assailant.
KO'd, 10/10 pretty good work.

He fucking threw a barrier at him. I mean, shit, what else can you say?

Fucking lol'd

I've worked with a couple of dudes from Morocco, they are pretty base.

>start issuing traffic barriers to all officers

But seriously, it literally took a half a dozen cops to pull that one off and that was literally their last resort after turning tail and running.

It worked didn't it? I guarantee you if cops start throwing barriers at people here, you'll see a lot less riots.

I can't tell if you're being serious and/or literal.

This reminds me of that video from some Eastern Euro country where there's a wild boar on the loose and some guy runs up behind it and smashes an entire kitchen sink over its head.

The only thing they did wrong here wsa try to use a tazer. If the same two people with fucking tasers had just rushed the guy and knocked him to the ground it would have ended there. Instead, once they failed, all that was left was the cops with guns trained on the guy, as he rushed one of them with his arm raised in an attacking motion, shooting him at that point was the correct choice.

you can't reference that and not share...
youtu.be/eg_shDIaRIs
around the 1 minute mark

Funny post and all that but if anything it proves my point. Without an environmental tool, quick thinking, and a truly massive amount of manpower for the situation at hand that wouldn't have happened. I've seen knife wielding attackers handled with kitchen appliances too, doesn't mean shit for a LEO issued mace, a taser, a gun, and maybe an ASP. Not to mention the legal clusterfuck that's possible to happen if the subject is killed or permanently disabled from that action.

Well that guys dead anyway. At least the cop can say "Hey I tried non-lethal force, but I guess i biffed him too hard."

rumor is the paperwork is simpler when the perp is killed than permanently disabled

>que lawyering
>But if you were in fear for your life then why didn't you shoot him like you were trained to with your department issued sidearm? if you were not in fear for your life then why didn't try using your taser or spray first? This witness here says that you attacked that man unprovoked from behind when he was just trying to slice some bread.
Trying to use lethal force less than lethally has a lot of well known legal pitfalls.

Appreciate you user

bodycam footage not admissible in court?

>tasers really really suck and are pretty much useless
They work most of the time but unless they guy does something funny like "Don't taze me bro" it doesn't really make it into the news. "Police fatally shoot guy with screwdriver" is an interesting headline that will generate a lot of clicks (Or the analogue eqvivalent). "Police tazer man with screwdriver everyone gets to live today" does not generate a lot of clicks (Or the analouge eqvivalent).

Not everybody wears bodycams, and frequently parts of the footage is open to interpretation due to the angles involved, poor lighting, or the FOV being obscured by officers hands.

I mean, he did just have a fucking screwdriver.

>My dad wrestled a knife out of a guys hand 30 years ago with his using a standard wrist lock.
You are luck your dad isn´t dead.
One less criminal in the world or one less cop?
Hard choice in some cases, but i hope you at least would chose your dad over some knife wielding punk...

Right because if they threw something at him knocked him down slamming his head into the concrete it fucked him up he wouldn't sue the shit out of the department.

Fuck that shit.

Why do people insist more on cops using their Nahrootoh shippuden shinobi ninja skills that they all seem to have, rather than insisting that people just stop breaking the fucking law?

>It's just a screwdriver they said
>oh no now im spurting blood from an artery and HIV+

>events that have an extremely low chance of happening
>a mentally ill man that would not had died in any other developed country

>cops don't ever get killed/infected by edged weapons
>cops don't ever kill people armed with melee weapons in other developed countries
K.

>a mentally ill man that would not had died in any other developed country
have you ever considered... maybe.. just maybe... that's the point

Maybe having an accuracy dependent less-than-lethal tool was a mistake.

>Drop it, Screwdriverman
>Comic Code Authority intensifies

Attached: th (2).jpg (474x622, 37K)

You have no knowledge of these situations.

>imblying Morocco gives a fuck about the rights of assailants

Attached: lolcrying.jpg (221x229, 7K)

fucking baguettes

Why are people so quick to shit on cops in these situations? If someone is rushing you with a fucking screwdriver they're trying to kill you.
People talking like they just walked up and executed some guy ffs.

This thread needs more justified police shootings youtu.be/2FrkpmLezls

>One less criminal in the world or one less cop?
Literally no difference.

Screwdrivers are just as dangerous as knives and will kill you; a good chunk of lethal stabbings in my country are done with sharpened screwdrivers. The police did nothing wrong here.

It's Spain; they have a little enclave in Morocco.

Why can't American police tackle criminals?

Oh God, he said in precisely the tone i thought he would. That's some funny shit.

It’s considered lethal force considering the officers body weights.

The police are supposed to arrest criminals not execute them.

america is too retarded to literally get big sticks to beat people with. Go figure.

TYM TA DAII

Yea, you.

Yeah the police should just let themselves get stabbed to death.

environmental tool?

issue big fucking sticks.

Stab proof vests, batons and shields.

dude

youtube.com/watch?v=eqBAOX6Qegk

Yeah because a vest definitely covers all the potentially deadly places someone can get stabbed, and lugging shields everywhere is oh so viable. If someone is bumrushing the cops trying to kill them there is no reason why they shouldn't get gunned down.

>Looks whats happening now. People don't know what the hell to do around cops because they don't know if that cop is doing his job or has some kind of grudge

No most people don't have this issue. Just the kids getting hassled for actually being involved in crime, and locust people on the coasts who consume all information through an anti-police filter.

Normal people interact with police as if they were anyone else and don't have any issues. Don't try to stab one with a screwdriver and they won't shoot, go figure.

unjustified and poorly trained

they panicked

yes bad calls or abuses in one instance means every other instance of justifiable force are invalidated, forever.

tasers pepper spray less lethal firearms etc

ask yourselves this, would it take 8 seal team 6 members to detain a high value target in iraq brandishing a screwdriver?

okay, well navy seals earn less money than a police officer....average cop salary is about $120k a year with overtime

All of which are highly ineffective
Fuck off you bleeding heart cunt. Someone who is willing to assault another with a weapon isn't worth crying over when they get shot.

Lawyers have precluded such things from being viable options. We see intuitive action that ended the situation without killing the guy. They see blunt force trauma likely to cause serious bodily injury causing him to smash his head on the ground in violation of Scumbag v State. It's legally safer and more accepted doctrine to just fucking kill the guy.

Cops are capable of coming up with innovative ways to end these situations, but we live in a world where lawyers have attached enormous liability to that.

>the current state of Jow Forums

awww shit. why did i know you would choose this ground type nigga, electric attacks aren't very effective...

Attached: getter of bitches.jpg (480x360, 13K)

B-but the people on TV say cops only shoot black people...

> feeling sorry for failures of human beings

even shitty people don't usually get into trouble with the police, in order to be killed you need to be the lowest of the low or just unusually dumb

>If a bunch of Moroccans can do it, so can our guys

These are spanish cops not morrocans. You should improve your reading skills you idiot

The problem is that US police are atrocious at deescalating conflict. There is no attempt to be polite its just straight to drawing weapons and shouting. You draw weapons and shout your adrenaline spikes and you panic and mag dump. Not saying OP's video was unjustified but British police deal with knives all the time without guns and officers being killed is exceptionally rare.
Look at this footage released recently.
youtu.be/W30sCkf9J2s

Deal with mostly shitbags day after day because you are there because something is wrong and it is beyond what others can handle will make your attitude a bit more towards a negative side. Not giving a free pass, but saying deal with enough shit and being polite is not going to be their first option.

the correct way to deal with the mentally ill

Cops with polearms make it happen, specifically a mancatcher.

Protip: Tazers tend to usually do their job optimally at the lower spine area or hip
t. Has been tazed

>But if a jig or a spic gets smoked the media jumps all over it.
it's usually the jig that the media jumps over. I've seen countless cholos get lit up and no one gives a fuck unless he's some underage looking ass nigga

>but I wish police batons were still a thing
Do US cops not get issued with them anymore?

Yeah, see batons and other physical weapons dont do so well against those on Meth and other drugs like it. Basically why tasers are no good either. There is a point where you have to pick your own people over others.

that would explain all the fat white male cops and servicemen

I recently watched this video and the contrast is amazing:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5599467/Estate-agent-high-cocaine-tried-stab-policeman-death-jailed.html

The UK officiers here imo should have just shot the guy, they could have lost a police officer here easily, small space, dual wielding knives, drugged perp feels barely pain ...

In the OP video somebody could have just tackled the guy from behind.

It is very possible that the assailant is using a weapon that has a disease or two on it, you wouldn't want HIV in your blood stream just because you wanted to try out your kung fu skills would you now?

>In the OP video somebody could have just tackled the guy from behind.

Yes, tackle guy with pointy metal object, roll on ground while he repeatedly stabs you in the neck until your partners can pull him off of you.