When is Trump going to get off his fat lazy ass and repeal the import restrictions on Russian firearms, Jow Forums...

When is Trump going to get off his fat lazy ass and repeal the import restrictions on Russian firearms, Jow Forums? You SAID he would probably do this. There are a lot of people waiting to buy KS-23 shotguns and other Russian weapons, but Trump isn't permitting it. Why?

Attached: КС-23.jpg (1280x960, 339K)

Never now, Tula is banned too with the new sanctions.

nigga after the shit that just went down with syria, do you really expect this to happen?

Yes.

Yes. Clinton banned the stuff with a simple executive order, not with actual congressional action. That means Trump can just erase the restrictions with another executive order. Simple as that. It would probably take 5 minutes for his lawyers to find the old orders and write up a quick repeal, and other couple minutes to sign it.

KS-23s fall under non sporting arms. This goes to the ATF and not Trump.

as much as i want that new vintorez and other assorted slav goodies, I know it ain't gonna happen.

lemme get uhhh
NUCLEAR WAR OVER SYRIA

Attached: dabbing minion.jpg (640x640, 67K)

You mean because of its gauge? I think you can buy oldschool 4-gauge shotguns without any ATF stuff, can't you? They're expensive due to rarity, but they're just shotguns. The KS-23 has a civilian version which is available to civilians in Russia itself, which has far tougher gun laws than the US, so I can't imagine it would be permitted in Russia but Class III'd in America.

Why? Trump responds to political pressure. Why isn't the NRA leaning on him to do this? Along with national concealed-carry and hearing protection, this should be one of the top legislative priorities.

Ks-23 falls under nfa as a destructive device and is considered a cannon due to having a rifled barrel

It is, look up the ATF ruling. It is not defined under sporting purposes because of it's foreign nature and gauge.

>when is the gun grabbing new yorker going to lift a weapons import embargo on a country we are in a proxy war with
Gee I don't know, probably between him hand delivering me a nork helical magazine and asking if anyone else wants pizza.

If it's just ATF policy (as opposed to legislation), then once again, Trump can revise that with a simple executive order. Problem solved. The BATF is an administrative agency under the Department of Justice, which is part of the executive branch - the executive himself has broad constitutional authority to define or revise executive agency policy.

Cool, but to claim that its importation has been stopped by Trump's (formerly Obama's formerly Chuck's) sanctions is stupid and needs to be corrected.

Those shotguns look like pure Slav shit.

>You SAID he would probably do this. There are a lot of people waiting to buy KS-23 shotguns and other Russian weapons, but Trump isn't permitting it. Why?
No, I distinctly recall people who were saying this being told they were fucking retarded.

I want muh mosin crate.I'm not about to pay 300+ for slavshit.

Attached: buy+the+crate[1].jpg (741x560, 78K)

it's sort of the opposite direction things are going at the moment

source

>the NRA
>caring about anything other than domestic manufacturers
>caring about gun owners at all
Don't get me wrong, I like having the big NRA boogeyman out there, but let's not kid ourselves about their legislative track record as of late.