Marine Corps hate thread

>useless
>bloated as hell
>army can do everything the Marines can do
>retarded culture
>always being bureaucratic towards other branches, refuses to work with them and instead just gets in the way of their operations
>shouldn’t really exist except as a naval expeditionary force used exclusively as such
>no but let’s give them their own fighter jets!
>dumbest basic training, yelling at them extra hard isn’t going to make them tougher
>dumb
>loses battles all the time

Why does this branch still exist?

Attached: 150427C6-AA8D-40D9-951E-33D3C83B3397.jpg (480x360, 62K)

Here's your (you), now fuck off turbopog

Turbopog is literally the greatest thing I've ever heard.

It is funny that one branch of the us army is as big as my country's whole defense

You're just supposed to ignore this guy and let his troll thread die. The first post was fine. Call him a faggot and banish him to the Shadow Realm(TM). But this already didn't work.

>mfw I have no face when I realized the USMC has a bigger air force than Canada
Lmao

Hey, don't rub it in. Our military has a valiant history, but sadly today, it's pathetic.

OFFICIALLY DERAILING THIS THREAD TO PAY RESPECTS TO R. LEE ERMEY

RIP GUNNY

PRESS "F" TO PAY RESPECTS

Attached: DS Hartman.jpg (1920x1080, 297K)

S

You take that back you son of a bitch!

F

SS

F

Also OP is a faggot.

F

F

F

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (665x800, 93K)

F

I'd trade you for gunny in a heartbeat OP, get fucked.

F

fucking F

F, and go fuck yourself respectively

But then who samples the crayons for quality? These things matter.

Also bonus points for turbopog.

Attached: D5EE82B5-DD97-488F-B008-F544B9E7239B.jpg (1500x762, 411K)

F

Say that to my face faggot.

F

WHO'S THE SLIMY COMMUNIST SHIT TWINKLED TOE COCKSUCKER DOWN THERE JUST SIGNED HIS OWN DEATH WARRANT

F

F

S

F

F

Attached: Screenshot_20180414-155739.png (1440x2880, 1.73M)

f

F

He's yelling at angels now

>uncroped instagram phone screenshot

Attached: you.png (304x251, 132K)

USMC Air Wing is the third largest airforce in the world. Following only the USAF and USN.

The marine corps could solo several countries militaries.

I don't think this is true. They operate about ~400 fixed wing aircraft. Throw helicopters in and it's alot more, but I don't think they have as many aircraft as the Russians or Chinese. They're probably the fifth largest.

Because they won the PR battle after WWII even though they were working alongside the Army for some strategic battles (Okinawa), and were completely absent for the largest campaigns (The Philippines, New Guinea.) They made damn sure that reporters got the footage of Tarawa, Pelileu, and Iwo Jima and they ratcheted up the propaganda afterwards.

Mind you the Air Force did the same thing. Interestingly, the 8th Air Force alone suffered more KIA in WWII than the entire USMC.

Also post war, the Navy really stepped in during the drafting of the National Security Act of 1947. They desperately wanted to fight against Truman cuts and did not want Air Force colonels controlling their aircraft carriers, so in their lobbying the admirals won outright, keeping their navy, keeping their air forces, and keeping their army in the Marines, and even succeeded in mandating by law the size of the USMC.

YOU FUCKING COMMUNIST FAGGOT DO YOU THINK YOU CAN INSULT OUR CORE WITH A CARTOON FOR GOOK FAGGOTS ?

The US is odd in having a combined arms force parallel to it's main one. The closest analogue I can think of is Iran's Revolutionary Guard.

There is no analogue

Attached: 20180404_205517.png (500x1123, 801K)

BACK TO THE FUTURE STEALTH ACTION SHOOTER CIA MAN MARINE CAPTAIN TROOPER

>t. neverserved

It's "corps", faggot

Couldn’t agree more OP. The last three generations of my family have been Marine Officers, my great-grandfather being a Commandant. I am joining the Army because I hate the USMC. Army handles 83% of combat engagements and suffers and delivers the overwhelming majority of casualties in virtually every conflict, yet the Marines posture themselves as an elite force. If they were to desolve and have their resources properly allocated in other branches, it would improve our military preparedness in every aspect (funding, manpower, etc.) but it will never change because it’s political suicide to encourage the dissolution of the average dude’s “favorite” branch.

F

F

Attached: sadkenshiro.jpg (474x522, 103K)

I don’t get why we just don’t make the muhreens a chunk of the navy instead of their own special snowflake branch

F

They are though?

>I will motivate you, Private Pyle, if it short-dicks every cannibal on the congo

F

Attached: 1450958696976.jpg (1920x1440, 382K)

I did not mean to pretend that i served, sorry if i gave that impression.

Also i heard some people here spell core so i assumed it was a board culture thing

Always had the impression that marines were trained better than Army. Is that just a meme?

F

The Marines are capable. They don’t get along with other? Who gives a fuck, that is what made them special to me (army grunt) until they joined JSOC and then got booted from Afghanistan.

The Marines are better off being insulated and developing their own culture. Having been in the regular Army, I see influences from other agencies and branches that hurts our morale and readiness.

Marines get more basic combat training than your average Soldier, but Soldiers get more time in field environments to train for their job while Marines are stuck on a ship.

UM EXCUSE ME SIR BUT WE MUHREENS ARE PART OF THE NAVY NOT THE ARMY

F

>Army-niggers in a warehouse.
>Navy-niggers on a boat.
>Air-Force-niggers in a hangar.
>Coast Guard-no niggers requires swimming...

I don't know what it is but fuck if muhreens arnt the most entitled "veterans" I've seen. Drive down the street and you may be able to see a cost guard or army bumper sticker but god forbid you miss the huge sempir fi decal covering the entire back window of some fags lifted truck/jeep, always puss guts those ones. Another story from when I was a younger man
>working at shitty grocery store
>beer cooler leaks and can cause the cardboard in the beer containers to get wet
>sure enough some drunks six pack crashes to the ground, luckily only breaking one bottle
>rush to clean it up cause manager didn't want another suit, see some random dude bent over trying to pick up tge glass pieces
>"uhh it's ok sir I've got it thank you, wouldn't want you to get hurt"
>"it's ok, I was a muhreen"
>nothing else, I have never met this man in my life and when I ask him to move away from the broken glass all he says is "heh dumb civy in a god in human form" tier shit
Eventually I was able to shoo him away from the glass pile on the premise that I didn't want him to get hurt/not supposed to allow customers help with hazards. He walked of mumbling about how he faced way worse.

Attached: 1523659309976.gif (118x118, 350K)

>yelling at them extra hard isn’t going to make them tougher
except it literally does

>retail babby
>pissed off because people have dealt with worse situations than retail babbyhood
Par for the course.

>marine helps you clean up a mess
>entitled
We're reaching levels of passive aggressive not thought possible.

>turbo daddy issues
Kek

My dad was my hero actually. The Marines killed him because, if you’ve ever seen jarhead, they gave him experimental drugs to counteract chemical weapons when they were landing on Kuwait, second gulf war. The drugs gave him cholangiocarcinoma, an extremely rare type of cancer. I watched him die.

I watched my dad die from the effects of a lifetime of heroin and alcoholism. Fuck off; you aren't special, and you would be a shit Marine.

And the coast guard is larger as a bluewater navy than the canadian navy.