Slovenia declares war on USA

Slovenia declares war on USA.

What happens?

Attached: slovenia-location-on-the-europe-map.jpg (1025x747, 240K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fp2mcoTxn3g
youtube.com/watch?v=s88r_q7oufE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

would probably move to Austria

Italy and croatia shit themselves, then scramble to ensure that the USA knows that they support them. Vicenzia says "sweet, an opportunity for mustard stains on our wings". American bases in germany collectively sigh and start planning convoy routes through the alps. SEAD missions for the first couple of days, followed by strategic bombing, a token jump into an abandoned airfield, and culminating in a convoy straight into the capital.

the rest of the european countries hastily assure the US there isn't much oil there anyway and then yank slovenia reps into backrooms all over where they are asked hurriedly "what even the fuck are you doing go say it was a joke go fast now"

Slovenian master mind rises up
youtube.com/watch?v=Fp2mcoTxn3g

Nothing. Unless the slovene's aren't justified for whatever it is they're doing the vast majority of the worlds political clout would condemn America for attacking a landlocked non-thread in euroland. Killing brown people is all well and good but when its europeans it's not something you can get away with in the modern world.

Americans spend 2 months to find Slovenia on a map. Italy switches side 3 times in the same period.
When the US finally found Slovenia and started planning an invasion, It seems that Germany annexed Slovenia and no one knows what to do.

US bombs Slovakia.

And a thermobaric on Dresden for old times sake.

US says they don't care while funneling 32 trillion dollars into contras every year for the next five years.

Slovenia isn't landlocked

Yugoslavia rises from the pages of history and restores itself

Came to post this.

This doesn't even make sense in this context you ape.

Slovenia is to the Navy as Mexico is to MIT

I laughed

>country where the FLOTUS was born declares war on the US
I don't have an image of an animal confused enough for this.

Not an animal, but applicable

Attached: wtf.png (217x270, 25K)

>Slovenia declares war on USA
>USA spends a month trying to find it on a map
>finally does
>by the time USA plans the invasion of Slovenia it has already been annexed by Italy and Croatia

who?

I'm from there and i'm really confused on why this question is here.
Kind of like that one thread last month where some tard tried to start some shitty thread , asking why we have just 2 small boats in our Navy and why we don't have more, like the Croatians. Ignoring that Croatia has 4k km of coast and we have... 40 ?

I actually remember that thread.

I think the joke here is that you are comparably irrelevant. Noone gives a fuck about what you do. I do somewhat envy you.

Honestly, this.

More like nobody even knows that it even exists, so its relevance is practically zero

Exactly, i mean, even we don't give a fuck what we do. It's peaceful here.

Austria closes the border, we have enough refugees already.

>ww3 starts
>everything gets nuked except slovenia
>slovakia gets nuked twice
>we avoid the war
>nuke hits one of our neighbouring countries
>slovenia no longer exists

Do they have oil? If they do then they won't in about a week. Most casualties will be drones divebombing hospitals and air raid shelters but we take the army hostage after destroying part of their Toyota convoy.

Check us out, we're like a worse Austria, with a coast. Interesting tidbit, our service rifle is the F2000. Have a friend who is a diver/sapper, he likes it, but the old boys seem to prefer the M70 AB2.

Somehow, someway, Austria-Hungary rises from the grave, funded by American warbucks.

>slovakia
>coast
How? Or is the joke that we are still talking about Slovenia.

Also just as a general question, what is the history of these two countries.

Simple

They unleash Zizek.

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 8K)

Well yeah I was talking about Slovenia the whole time. We actually don't have much if any history with the Slovaks, they just have a similar name. The language is different enough that we don't understand each other other than 1 word in 100 (think English and German), their country is quite a bit away from us and we weren't even part of the same "bloc". I think the last time we were part of the same country was Austro-Hungary.

> attack by vagina dentata

Ive never evenheard of this country. What the fuck was the point of this thread

we dig up that ferdinand guy and shoot him again so you fucks can hash it out on your own this time

youtube.com/watch?v=s88r_q7oufE

Someone has been watching The Mouse That Roared.

Attached: mouse.jpg (610x458, 45K)

Just one of these days, some head of state about to retire should go out trolling like that.

Turning off Radio Four ought to get things going.

It's funny that Slovenians ended up being very similar to us Nordics up here.

Very interesting