What did Jow Forums think of this scene?

What did Jow Forums think of this scene?

I thought the people refusing to drop even as they had tons of bullets put into them looked strange, but some folks have said that combo of adrenaline, body armor, and small rounds can really be like that.

Attached: Wind River.png (1440x595, 310K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/2014/5/22/5738756/you-can-kill-someone-in-a-section-of-yellowstone-and-get-away-scot
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A better question instead of your shit dumb post...

Why doesn’t the navy have a floating barge with like 500 cells of VLS?

Attached: 043D268D-AE13-42A5-8DDF-2397E1ED8886.gif (375x319, 1.99M)

red pill me on this movie

Attached: 1429653554095.jpg (540x720, 82K)

What's wrong with the post? I thought it was a great movie and scene, but was curious what you guys thought since people around here are into gun play.

A Native American woman is raped and killed on a reservation in middle of nowhere Wyoming. Rookie FBI agent is sent to assess if situation is worth sending serious FBI resources into. She ends up investigating the murder with a local hunter. It's a very good film at a lot of levels.

I thought it was a great scene. Pistols aren’t great at killing people. It was within the realm of believability that nobody dropped immediately. The non-believable part was people being lifted off the ground by bullets but eh it was still decent for a movie.

Go look up the Miami shootout and Phineas Gage. Sometimes people drop dead at the slightest scratch, sometimes they just won't fucking die. Shit is highly unpredictable.

>The non-believable part was people being lifted off the ground by bullets but eh it was still decent for a movie.
Yeah, Hollywood has an obsession with doing this for some reason. They must feel it makes things seem more intense or action-y somehow.

I mean I guess it was cool that they wanted to demonstrate that Jeremy renner’s .45-70 was a serious business rifle but still. The shotgun through the door got the same “fly through the air” treatment and it didn’t kill Miss FBI.

Anyway, good movie, highly recommend.

It was cool to watch, but not very realistic. I understand why a company would have armed guards to protect their property in the wilderness, but it just doesn't make sense to me. If you were a cop investigating a murder/rape and you walked up to question some potential suspects and those suspects had firearms out at low and ready wouldn't you be suspicious?

The dude even screams out "they're flanking us" but apparently none of these LEOs are concerned about becoming encircled by a bunch of dudes with loaded weapons. Secondly, what was the game plan after the armed guard dudes killed a bunch of cops and a fed? There's no hiding 6 bodies of dead cops that are on a call to investigate a murder.

No matter how the shootout played out there's no way that shootout would happen in the real world.

>hey can we talk to you
>sure
>ok can you tell your men to put their weapons away for a bit
>no
>alright i'll come back with a warrant

They were pretty stupid already for thinking that a gang rape/double murder was just gonna go away. I assumed them pulling the trigger on the cops was similar stir-crazy retardation brought on by being overly isolated.

Those are some pretty extreme results. Must really come down to luck sometimes.

DESU one of the cooler semi realistic shoot out scenes in a recent movie. Expecting a common handgun duty round to put somebody down because of the energy is a real poor choice. IIRC they don't usually even break ribs(though its possible), just leave really nasty bruises/contusions. Even if they do crack a rib or injure an organ that's not likely to matter considering the circumstances.

Worst part was the whole "if you try to run 200m out in the cold here your lungs will burst" thing

Probably a pretty realistic depiction of a shootout with pistols. Contrary to popular belief you don't go down instantly when shot. Adrenalin, body armor, and will to live are all important factors. Personally if I'm even in this type of a situation I'm taking as many people with me as possible cops included.

you wouldn't rape your workmates girlfriend, kill him, and leave her for dead, would you, user?

>Secondly, what was the game plan after the armed guard dudes killed a bunch of cops and a fed?
To probably just make a run for it. Better from their perspective than getting arrested and going to jail for sure.

The crews response to Alex defending his woman WAS to fuck him up and rape her, so I think "we'll shoot a Fed and a bunch of cops and stay free men" is a pretty plausible plan for them.

Well it was set in Wyoming that's a lot of empty space to bury a bunch of bodies and no one saw nothing. There's also this interesting place.

vox.com/2014/5/22/5738756/you-can-kill-someone-in-a-section-of-yellowstone-and-get-away-scot

You think an FBI agent, a Fish&Game officer, a police chief, and several staties went somewhere and no one else knew where? Cops aren't some guy who doesn't call his family or have any friends to look for him.

The company guards were comically evil and retarded. Along with the raping and murdering they thought they could just get away with icing a half dozen police officers and, worst of all, a fucking fed? Like, what was their game plan after that little standoff?

run i guess

also, don't post from sources like vox, which is far worse than cnn.

Given they had just committed a rape and murder what else were they going to do? Confess and hang together? I'd roll the dice on killing the officers myself.

Don't tell me where to post links from. That entire story has links to other sources.

gtfo, liberal twat.

>Guy doesn't want his girl to be molested
>"Lol let's kill him rape the girl, and then murder her too!"
The fuck kind of chaotic evil faggotry is this?

Wait what part the kill the officers or posting links from Vox that contain references to good sources?

Texans

I just want to say that the native gf was pretty fine-looking.