"Stay tuned gang, I'll take over for Ermey here, on Lock n Load"

"Stay tuned gang, I'll take over for Ermey here, on Lock n Load"

Attached: larry vickers.jpg (500x500, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cS-Ukl58teA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is worse than when David Carradine replaced Keith Carradine

I wouldn’t mind him if he either
>acknowledged he’s a fatass and owned it instead of pretending it’s a thyroid condition and worn joints
Or
>bucked the fuck up and dropped 40lbs

Also if he wasn’t so fucking cringy about some shit.

Why does anyone care if he's fat

He’s lost weight

I miss gunny

It’s hard to take him seriously when he looks like he owns a comic shop next to a Burger King.

I accept his operatoroperatoroperator past, but it’s a seriously poor excuse for zero self control.

I’ve seen vets with missing legs in better shape.

He doesn't have the charisma for it.
PatMac would be a god-tier host, though. He's got loads of energy, tons of charisma, a great sense of humor, and he sounds like a pro wrestler.

Attached: mcnamara-crbslng-682x384.1443111635.jpg (682x384, 53K)

>LAV
way too much ego for me

this, Pat Mac's got much better screen presence

Serious question OP, Karl or Larry?

>crazy redneck vs fat buffon

We're in a tough situation.

every fan mail question is then about Ruger weapons.

I have an autistic solution, user

Attached: sDIb8sE.jpg (720x960, 124K)

Attached: 941.gif (480x270, 3.04M)

Pat Mac da best simply da best

found the brainlet

Attached: 25498019_1559310937494593_7066888456876793536_n.jpg (960x842, 64K)

You can't replace a character like Ermey. Anyone with less charisma would just be a letdown.

>>bucked the fuck up and dropped 40lbs
He did though

Attached: Screenshot_20180417-013550.png (1920x1080, 2.91M)

Because it's an easy way to entirely dismiss an opinion you don't like.

While I'm fairly sure PatMac has committed cannibalism at some point, he knows his shit, has legit spooky Cold War experience to back up what he's saying, and can present information in an entertaining manner. He also enjoys bird watching which is neat.

Larry gets mad when people don't recognize him at gun shows.

Attached: pat rocking the jean jacket.jpg (1086x610, 490K)

As entertaining as PatMac is, Shrek would be the perfect middle point between

youtube.com/watch?v=cS-Ukl58teA

Attached: 21576913_295244254216744_3094302290685722624_n[1].jpg (600x600, 70K)

>I'll take over for Ermey

kys

>I miss gunny

We all miss Gunny

It'd be like taking shaolin monk training under a monk who was a fat shit wearing sketchers while on his iphone.
Sure, he might have good knowledge and training to part to you, but generally it's a bad sign if someone parting military/tactical training looks like a lardass armchair general.

Didny he do a video addressing his health/weight? Like didnt his militaty service seriously damage his body?

>slow-motion + explosion
No, thanks.

Would you wanna take classes from a brilliant professor that was an amazing teacher but has since been hit on the head and become retarded?

His knees may have been worn out but his mouth certainly hasn't been. It's literally less work to lose weight than it is to gain it. Larry's just making excuses for his disgusting lack of self control.

see This is basic shit. Read the fucking thread before posting. Look at him. He's back to normal now.

He actually did drop 40lbs, probably more. Check his latest videos. I used to hate Larry, but I don't mind him so much anymore. He gets his hands on some pretty cool shit and the videos are decent quality.

>supporting this guy after he comes out after blatant anti gun support.

>destroyed heart
>fighting for 3-10 minutes
No.

>muh sheriff of baghdad.

I can't take anyone seriously who refers to themselves by their nickname.

>Larry Snickers

Attached: 9CEF2CDD-3D68-4F75-92A2-D22EB0F0CAB4.jpg (549x781, 151K)

patmac is antigun

>Still 50lbs overweight
>Back to normal
God bless the usa

Explain. I find it difficult to believe seeing as he runs a gun training outfit.

>stolen valor
thx no

He's not. Comedy Central edited a comment he made to make it look bad and then when the predictable shit storm of pissed off gun owners flooded his social media he shit posted at them because they're easily led retards who believe anything they read and aren't worth engaging with in a serious manner.

This whole thread is nothing but ex delta. I nominate pic related

Attached: SGTJohnWayneWalding.jpg (1400x1050, 238K)

lol what a bitch

ex-delta dude who probably has by far the most combat experience out of all them ex unit boys online (shrek, patmac, etc)

very legit, no bullshit kind of dude

Shrek and sheriff of Baghdad are the same person you underage mong

I checked out. I don't know if I'm angrier with Comedy Central for editing him to change the meaning of what he said or with the SHALL fags that didn't even give him a chance to defend himself before sperging out on him.

because a bunch of the autist on here who are just as fat want something to criticize

where did I write that they weren't you dumb retard?

the best part is he's wrong, there are still departments in the US and other countries stuck with mini-14's in inventory