Attached: 558.jpg (1800x558, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

contact-kalia.com/product/galil-parts-kit/
robertrtg.com/store/pc/Mags-and-Pouches-c163.htm
robertrtg.com/store/pc/UZI-5-CELL-MAG-POUCH-WITH-FIVE-25RD-MAGS-163p6261.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why Israeli?

>criticizes israel

Attached: Jewish_Culture.png (445x265, 111K)

Are they even trying? They make it so obvious they just copied the RK design when they made Galil.

because UZI

Attached: DSCI1512 (Large).jpg (1024x768, 93K)

I mean they look ok.

God I love the old IWI aesthetic.

better?

Attached: jizz galil.jpg (2638x4486, 2.82M)

>posts a copy of a Finnish copy of a Russian design
buddy

galil vs ak?

Weren't they working on some gun where somehow the barrel bends to be able to shoot around corners? What ever happened with that?

you mean the corner shot (tm)? the germans did it first, by literally using a curved barrel

More like Galil vs RK vs AK

>no deagles
The absolute state.

It was literally just a glock in a fancy stock with a camera on the front.

I'm a fan of IWI stuff but theit new iteration of the Uzi is hideous.

I like my TAVOR.

Disregarding politics, they've got a lot of cool guns:
>JewMausers, either traded captures from Germany, or (at the time), brand new rifles bought from Fabrique National, there's a lot of little pecularities in here, like the move from 7.92mm Mauser to 7.62mm NATO, or struck out Nazi markings
>JewFAL, it's an FAL, but with goofy furniture, FALs are always rad.
>Uzi, a really neat series of subguns, and for its time, extremely smartly designed. Using sheet steel to make the body and magazines, I don't think you could actually devise a better open-bolt blowback subgun in 9mm.
>Galil, really just a .223 AK (cloning elements of a Finnish variant), but it's a nice clone with nice features, I like the charging handle a lot.
>Jewricho, it's a Cz75 clone, and Cz75s are cool.
>Deagle Brand Deagle, it's actually pretty neat, but IMI only made it under license (the design being American), and fiction gives people funny ideas about their application. Super accurate, softly recoiling, but they're only for sport and recreation.
>nuGalil, it's mostly pretty meh, lacking many of the cool points of the original, though the .308 is kind of cool if you put a MagPul Zhukov handguard on it.
The Tavor is boring, and I don't care about it.

I think one of the prototypes was literally a privately purchased Valmet with modifications. No idea if they paid any royalties. Jew's gonna jew, I guess.

It's a pretty good rifle though.

A wrapped silencer should be mandatory for the Micro Uzi, like it is for the MAC M10.

there were also licensed browning BAR made for israel by FN herstal that have IDF stamps

Mine

Attached: 521FE697-5C3C-4FFB-B052-27A0196BE179.jpg (4032x3024, 1.85M)

Would the 308 Galil Ace be worth it? I got a scar for my friend fresh out of Cali and it wasn’t exactly for me

I dont speak jew runes, b-but is that the selector lever on the left? neat

Yep both sides, Galil has some handy ergo upgrades from a standard AK

Attached: 7DF9C854-6F48-4E15-A2DA-341E5109F7D4.jpg (3024x4032, 1.95M)

I love that handle, do you ever use it just to meme?

It's a good application of Kalashnikov's design.
The smaller caliber kind of puts it on the level of the AK74 in performance, though a bit heavier.
Mikhail Kalashnikov didn't believe in high velocity small caliber rifles like the AK74, but time has proven them to be really good.

The Corner Shot?
It was pretty much a wonky stock that could be folded around corners, and with a camera to let you aim it, it could accept Glock 17 pistols and I think a modified M203 Grenade Launcher.
Sounds nifty, but it really is a super niche item, and a modernized take on a concept from WW2.

Nazi Germany had a section of rifled barrel with a mirror on it, you'd bolt it onto a Sturmgewehr 44 and it'd let you aim and shoot around corners in urban combat. They kind of wore out after a few hundred rounds.
The Soviet Russians had a variant of the PPSh-41 with a barrel that curves downwards, looking like it droops or is sad. This thing was meant to be used by tank crews to sweep away advancing Germans (or unfortunate Polacks), without the shooter exposing himself from his tank.
The American take on it was a section of heat treated, 45 degree curved open tube, like it wasn't even a rifled barrel, it looked like a thin icecream scoop bolted onto your M3A1 Greasegun, curving the bullet in the direction you pointed it at, this probably only worked due to the low velocity of the .45ACP cartridge, but I suspect lifespan was limited.

I'm ignorant of those, were they in 7.92mm or did they come after they moved to 7.62mm?

Oh yeah, expanding on this.

You've probably seen the variant of the Russian Makarov pistol with an integrated silencer, right? The designation escapes me, but I did once see a picture of one, presumably a Spetsnaz or specops build, it had a little digital video camera on it, and a screen you wore on your arm, in effect a crude version of the same idea as the Corner Shot.

Shhhhh.... Uzi is sleeping...

Attached: 20160924_165333.jpg (4160x2340, 3.01M)

Lol just finished it recently, also have a couple uzis

PB 6P9

Attached: A7962170-BAE9-4BDD-A1E4-7663A74CF7D1.jpg (3264x2448, 2.81M)

I saw that searchlight/forward grip on sarco, how do you like it? Does it still work?
Can you detach the light to turn it into a forward grip?

some people get all the luck. good for you though man

Attached: 1495629992513.gif (400x300, 2.84M)

It’s an interesting piece but kinda dim and heavy but cool. Suppose you could remove the light with a couple screws and disconnecting the wires.

Galil build was only like $500

I wish that galil was me

das cool

Have a crateful.

Attached: galil arm cache.jpg (2048x1536, 638K)

Pretty sure that’s where my kit came from since they offer cutting to ATF spec

Attached: 10F0E5A6-FD41-4200-B80E-70A016764FD1.jpg (750x553, 173K)

Well shit.

Learn something new everyday.

They have a lot of neat stuff
contact-kalia.com/product/galil-parts-kit/

Need some c130 parts?

Always happy to post my Jew gun to fellow Jews.

Attached: 0511181931.jpg (4160x2336, 2.96M)

Fuck no fuck jew guns

fuck off ahmed

>>bringing a jew gun to the range ever.
Might as well just wear a shirt saying "I'm a fucking asshole"

Kikeshit is overhyped junk or copies of better guns.

Itt poorags wbo couldnt afford tavors

Nigger.

i like the design of the galil, but i doubt i could afford one. even with cheap kits the building would cost a lot more.

Anyone else here fall for the Tavor meme? I hate this fucking thing. There is honestly something ironic about jews making a gun that gases the user.

Dude nice load

Attached: 294termiinated.jpg (420x215, 53K)

It gasses you?

"a magical place"

Funny part is that the Finns would later copy elements of the Galil that they liked for their RK-95, so it all comes around kind of.

Attached: Natalie Portman - Israeli Shill 2.gif (1024x538, 169K)

>They make it so obvious they just copied the RK design when they made Galil.
Israeli literally purchased Valmet's blueprints during the Cold War, and built the Galils from them. The two (or 3 if ya count RK95) guns are practically identical design-wise.

Cool shit.
Now tell me how to get Galil spare parts in the EU. American shops won't ship oversea and this kills me.

Well, in Germany you can still get a kit fro 299,00 € at the moment.

zibmilitaria has Galil kits at the moment... just saying

Holy shit dude, is that an actual IDF battle-used Galil?

here is my Galil AR

Attached: IMG_2307.jpg (4032x2304, 2.3M)

Damn, the paratrooper wood stock is sexy.

>galil build was only like $500
MOTHERFUCKER HOW? I have been looking for weeks and the best I can find it like $450 for the kit and $400 for an unfinished receiver. I was honestly considering just buying the complete kit & receiver and sending it off to a gunsmith to finish.

I'm literally the guy you responded to. Nice load but why the fuck did you jizz on your galil haha. I guess that's one way to kick a thread to start.

fuck off back to your quarantine zone

Shalom!

Attached: 20180524_101419~2.jpg (3758x2160, 3.02M)

Isn't that just an RK with Galil furniture?

They are based on the RK but they aren't the same gun.

Post kikeomatics

Attached: Mini Uzi.jpg (1655x1080, 91K)

I would kill for an X95 with the original round handguard

Attached: MTAR-21.jpg (650x258, 59K)

My only jew gun. The only other ones that interest me are probably the preban galils and desert eagle (although its very unlikely ill ever own either)

Attached: 1885C5FC-2401-47DC-B3E5-826A835DC0D9.jpg (3264x2448, 1015K)

Almost done with my Uzi SBR

Attached: Capture+_2018-05-21-07-35-03.png (719x1141, 1.22M)

>century

Attached: 1525938640930.png (1280x720, 665K)

>Israeli literally purchased Valmet's blueprints during the Cold War, and built the Galils from them.
the prototypes had Valmet receivers, one source says even the machinery Israelis started the production with was second-hand from Valmet

Nice. Gonna give it a finish, too?

nope, NATO -bayonet lug, the gas block is the wrong shape, as is the base of the rear sight, not to mention the charging handle, the receiver is identical though

Yea, the receiver Is US made and came bare metal, grip is from an izi part kit and was blasted to weld in the safety block. Going to Park them both. If the park does not match up with everything else i may just paint over everything so it matches, not sure yet.

Are you fucking retarded m8? A Galil AR is absolutely not a century golani.

Park and then paint I think was something that Action Arms might have done with the Model A or Model B carbines.

>m-my century clone is totally a real galil

Attached: 1526887126003.jpg (800x800, 97K)

Yea from what i understand it was a common thing. Im not looking to be historically acurate with this build, want it parkd for protection, and the paint so everything matches, so my autism does not flare up.

Anyone Got any secret source on Uzi mags? They are expensive everywhere i look.

Also to those that have semi auto 9mm Uzis, do you have trouble firing lighter grain bullets or does it eat mostly anything? Haven't shot mine yet, just curious.

one of those is almost certainly a genuine Galil on the grounds of having full retard setting & a bayonet lug.

OH MY FUCKING GOD HOW RETARDED CAN YOU BE
>The Galil AR was the standard-infantry model of the Galil --->PRODUCED BY IMIglossy finish
>bipod notch
>non-birdcage muzzle device
>handguard style
Clearly not a fucking Golani unless user spent a bunch of time and money putting real Galil furniture on it.

Somewhat related, going to pick up a Jericho soon

Attached: download (8).jpg (271x186, 4K)

Finally a place my tavor is welcome.

Attached: TavorYAAAY.jpg (1280x743, 473K)

I can fucking dig that

Tavors are always awesome, user. Even if they aren't the most robust or practical, they are fucking dope.

Attached: 1526940175502.jpg (371x532, 34K)

don't have jew guns, but here's a kike with a Spike

Attached: Spike_LR_3.jpg (2848x2136, 1.41M)

>They are expensive everywhere i look.
I don't know if they're cheaper, but Colt SMG magazines are 99% identical, if you cut out the catch hole on the right spot, it'll work.
Likewise, if you cut a new catch hole on an Uzi mag, it would work in a Colt SMG.

Attached: Colt_9mm_SMG.jpg (1089x729, 42K)

>Anyone got any secret source on Uzi mags?
RTG has a bunch of uzisurp for good prices
See:
robertrtg.com/store/pc/Mags-and-Pouches-c163.htm
and particularly if you're looking for a combo value:
robertrtg.com/store/pc/UZI-5-CELL-MAG-POUCH-WITH-FIVE-25RD-MAGS-163p6261.htm
I have an IMIsurp 3-cell 32 rounder pouch that I use for my Colt-mag AR9, it's fantastic. My buddy bought the 5-cell w/mags listed above and while he doesn't have an uzi to fire with yet all mags are in nice condition and the pouch is damn near pristine.

galil receiver blanks are like $50

Thanks frens, ill look into these.

>century fags damage controlling this hard about their shitty 500 dollar clone
wew lad sure is summer alright

Attached: vehicular firing device.jpg (317x267, 12K)

here, I don't own a Galil, genuine or otherwise, just pointing out that the one pic out of the three that shows details clearly, shows two details that tend to be absent from guns made for the American civilian market.

>want it parkd for protection, and the paint so everything matches
This actually being done on Uzis, it actually would be historically correct, ironically.

I wonder if it wasn't even for the same reason.
>Oy, Harvey, after parkerizing, some of the parts are off in shade.
>Just give them a coat of this paint, then, they will all have the same shade, no matter how the parkerization came out looking.
It'd make them look more consistent, and arguably add a layer of protection.

It even fits the nature of the Uzi, as like most sheet steel open bolt guns, they were designed to be cost effective. Most of them don't even have heat treated receivers, because it's just 9mm Luger, and they'll last like 30 000 rounds fine anyway.

If you DO heat treat the receivers, however, they'll last for hundreds of thousands of rounds.
Group Industries/Vector would heat treat their machinegun receivers, and this made them very strong (but wasn't without issue).

Does anyone know if they fixed the inaccuracy issue of the X95?

Attached: XB16L-e1492098102106.png (1600x882, 1.41M)

How to describe/k/ in a picture

I'd be skeptical of the accuracy issues in the first place.

Maybe the initial batch had issues, but it has been out for quite awhile now, and I've never heard of it again.

I'd say pull the trigger on one and if it doesn't shoot well, put it on gun broker for a few dollars less than you paid.

It's likely an issue inherent to the design of the firearm. An aftermarket barrel and trigger can't hurt, but it's already a waste of money.

It's a CHF-CL barrel. It's most certainly not the barrel that is the problem, something else is going on. My guess is that something was wrong with the sight mounting on the initial batch.

>CZ-75 knock off so it's reliable
>Boat anchor weight keeps muzzle tame
>Ergos are good if you have a frame-mounted safety
>LARP as Bebop from Cowboy Bebop

It's a decent gun.

Here's my Tavor

I hope my family is proud that I found a nice Jewish woman.

Attached: IMG_2850.jpg (4032x3024, 3.42M)