Can we have a Japan military hate thread going? Also fuck Japan and Japanese in general

Can we have a Japan military hate thread going? Also fuck Japan and Japanese in general.

Attached: 1526404751606.jpg (796x883, 179K)

The only people that hate Japan are souless bug-eyed hive-city living chinks, salty Koreans, and dumb boomers. Everyone else either likes them or feels neutral towards them. Which one are you?

Why should we hate them at this point? We own them now.

They're Americanized and important allies. We kicked their ass when they tried to get one over on us, what is their to be angry about? All their debts were repaid in full, with interest.

y tho

This. Their crimes were paid. Now they’re just fucking weird, but tolerable.

Why do you keep posting these threads?

Because now that they let him out of school, he has to occupy his time with something or else he'll find out to what extent his parents regret not aborting him.

Attached: japanda.png (900x771, 689K)

Let me guess, you just learned about WW2 in History class?

>implying the burger schools teach any history other than muh slaves and muh 6 million

Based. Jap lovers out.

to be honest, man, Japan is a hollowed out version of its former glory, imperial Japan was just the start.

Well, they do.

They didn't when I was there.

As long as the basedboy commies don't start talking shit about WWII Germany then this thread is ok.

You probably went to an inner city nigger school.

you should dislike the nip but not for the reasons in that pic

>hating the birthplace of anime
We fried the rice twice and now they're alright. Hate the chinese instead.

Attached: 2d girl tells you something you don't want to hear.jpg (575x767, 86K)

The biggest crime committed in Europe during the Second World War was that the strategic bombing campaign ended in 1945.

>>>>reddit

Not inner city but definitely run by libshits. It's also one of the most corrupt districts in my state. one of the principals was convicted for wiretapping teachers he didn't like.

Christ dude. We fucking nuked them. Literally. And rather than becoming eternal enemies we became allies and dare I say it even friends. What in the fuck could they ever do make you not hate them if you still harbor resentment at this point 73 fucking years later?

I work with the Japanese military in USFJ, they’re good people, fuck off commie chink nigger

We didn't punished them hard enough. At least the French knew how to punish the Germans.

I think after four years of the worlds deadliest naval and infantry warfare in the Pacific hell islands the price has been paid. A Turd like you that never mopped an inch or swept the Motorpool while it rained would never understand war.

They never fucking apologized nor did they officially apologized to the United States ever. That is enough to make me hate them forever until they actually fucking say they are sorry!

Gtfo weeb

Fuck off Chang. You are the Kikes of the Orient.

>defending a nation full of soulless bastards that didn't even apologized for the atrocities they committed during world war 2 and have the guts to tell the United States that they should apologize for the atomic bombs

Attached: 1500166130959.png (500x559, 615K)

>soulless
After growing up there most my teenage years my opinion on a majority of the Japanese are of high regard. Most Japanese don’t care for the war and are past it.

I don’t think any of us should dwell in the past, the price has already been paid by the war dead. They bled and died for the friendship we have now. How stupid do Jews that call themselves Holocaust survivors sound in this present day because their ancestors were allegedly deloused? How stupid do blacks that regard themselves as former slaves sound today?

I hate that they wont surplus me a Howa T89

and thats all i got.

Attached: Howa_Type_89.jpg (570x428, 106K)

GET FUCKED JAPS

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-23 at 9.53.07 PM.png (311x857, 141K)

The dept have not been paid until they announce an actual official apology for the acts and for attacking pearl harbor and for their nation to stop rearming itself and go back to the demilitarized country they where before and to remove their influence in politics outside their nation then the dept will be paid halfway.

This

Japan never said sorry and to this day they still haven't said sorry and are now violating one of the treaties by rearming their military.

Fuck the Japs we should have dropped another nuke!!!

t. Never served and also a brainlet statist that loves FDR and Freemasons

>jap loving american hating bastard

Attached: Japan lose a sword and gets cucked hard by the Jew.png (720x944, 197K)

I'm pretty sure we're the ones behind their whole reaamarment considering the growing threat of China and thier Nork pet.

Have a good day sucking off Jews you Boomer acolyte. I will no longer refresh this thread. I have had my last word.

>jew greedily steals sacred artifact
easily believeable
>jew being a good guy
thats impossible