Canada General

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: 1523136153273.jpg (922x882, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gotenda.com/shop/firearms/restricted-rifles/norinco-cqa-m4-commando-10-5-223rem556/
gotenda.com/shop/firearms/restricted-rifles/norinco-cqa-m4-semi-auto-carbine-223rem556/
rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cfp-pcaf/fs-fd/storage-entreposage-eng.htm
henryusa.com/rifles/mares-leg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gotenda.com/shop/firearms/restricted-rifles/norinco-cqa-m4-commando-10-5-223rem556/
gotenda.com/shop/firearms/restricted-rifles/norinco-cqa-m4-semi-auto-carbine-223rem556/

What does everyone think of these guns? I'm by no means a chink shill, but these seem too good to be true. Are they? any QA problems with them? Or would they be good starter ARs?

Asked last thread. Get the M&P sport 2 and shut up.

see absolutely no reason to buy chinkshit when S&W ARs are the same price.

Are you talking about ? I'm not the guy who asked that, and they didn't answer any questions I asked this time
>just get an M&P
I'm looking at something shorter than 16", and this seems to be a good deal.

Someone add trigger lock to the rifle...who the hell stores a firearm like that?

Attached: 1521943533107.png (1024x768, 263K)

>shorter than 16"
just buy a Mk18

Attached: IMG 2836.jpg (2048x1366, 777K)

If the prohib list was killed, what would the gun industry look like in Jow Forumsanada? What would you buy first?
Let's just hope Trudeau gets kicked out and Scheer makes Canada great for once

Vz58 is best girl

How much would it cost? Seems like the 10.5 Norc is more in my price range.

>How much would it cost?
that's the joke. yeah if you want the short barrel AR norc is probably a good choice. people here have said good things about them.

I thought the joke was you suggesting a DD in current year?

What happened to DD? Did they go full Remington or something?

DD backed a gun control bill in the U.S. Plus their gas ports are wider than a strippers asshole.

for a brief moment, the CEO supported a bill that would introduce tougher background checks, or something along those lines.

and for some reason as a canadian some fucks still want you to cry with them, and you're suddenly supposed to dislike a quality brand.

revised summer 2017, new ones are fine. they were replacing complete barrels to anyone in the US that asked. I asked wolverine supplies if they would do the same here but those shit heads didn't respond.

A lot depends on whether the Prohib long guns would move to NR or R. If they were moved to NR, I'd probably get an AK-74. If the long guns were moved to R, then I'd get a short barreled pistol like a Smith & Wesson Model 36.

G11 for varminting

You can always buy a new barrel and sell the old one if you feel you really need 1.5 inches less. My M&P 15 had been great.

Attached: 20180514_150052.jpg (4032x2268, 2.84M)

DD owner detected.

you're not wrong. pic related, 200yds with irons on my Mk18.

I've been looking into a solution related to having a 'oversized' gas port model. to be honest I never noticed over gassing, to this day it feels fine, most of the complaints come from people who shoot suppressed. My only concern is parts longevity, as in hitting 10k+ effortlessly, so I'll probably be swapping in a vltor rifle length spring/heavier buffer.

Attached: IMG_20170612_135117.jpg (854x1932, 738K)

Oh shit I didn't know silverdale went out to 200 yards, I was there a week ago fucking around with 100-150

>buy some dude's lee enfield from Ontario
>live in Vancouver area
>gat ends up in the Richmond sorting facility purgatory for ages
>tracking updates after an eternity
>gat is now in Victoria, about to be sent out for delivery
I don't know if I should be pissed off that my gun got accidentally packed onto a ferry and it will arrive to me late, or absolutely terrified that it's about to be delivered to some random person at a wrong address

Attached: 1526146762918.jpg (326x251, 25K)

Do the Henry lever guns have a bunch of shit plastic on them, like most guns in their price range do?

Attached: henry.jpg (2840x614, 482K)

don't recall there being a 150

Is there an Alberta discord, or anything of the sort?
Post link plz.

Attached: 1525824560974.jpg (640x401, 36K)

>folding stock
I don't get this meme, why would you want some shitty skeleton stock on a rifle? If you wanted to use it in CQC you'd be far better suited with an SMG or PDW or a purpose-built compact AR like an AKS-74U.

>Range gets a single new gong
>Instead of saying "if you're using steel core, don't use the gong pls" an instead just outright bans steel core
>Only a couple more range trips before I'm out of that cheap Ukrainian stuff Canadaammo used to sell but just stopped
As if it wasn't already a fucking pain in the ass to go shooting in my area.

Attached: THE PAIN.jpg (1920x816, 55K)

It's for transportation and getting in and out of vehicles, it was built mainly around military application, not civilian use.
They're aesthetic though.

Attached: 4325235243523.png (994x1168, 707K)

Get some API and fuck their plate up and never go back

Whoa what a badass.

>API out of anything less than .50 cal
Fag.

Do they check every single person's ammo before entering the range? If not, fuck 'em. Steel core 7.62x39 isn't going to hurt plates as long as they didn't get some cheap low-grade shit. It boggles my mind how .338, .50 et al is perfectly fine but steel core ammo in intermediate calibers is somehow the prime offender.

Fuck you, we can't even shoot steel targets at mine.
I'm honestly getting more and more bored with shooting every time I go.

Could you not just install an adjustable gas block and be done with it?

Yall ready for the new assault weapon ban that the mosque victims want so bad. Already gave a big presentation to the house, about how all semis need to go

Folding a stock has nothing to do with CQC, it's for transport. What are you gonna clear rooms with no stock whatsoever shooting from the hip or some dumb shit? This isn't Call of Duty, if you're door kicking your stock should be ready to go, against your shoulder.

> what would the gun industry look like in Jow Forumsanada?
A LOT of happy people & a correspondingly high drop in crime. :^)

I would buy every variant of the HK G3 platform I can find so I can have my own smaller version of The Red Room. Pisses me off that I am financially better off now than I was 28 yrs ago and can actually afford to buy all that shit now if only it were still legal.

>want to buy RPAL and guns but also going to marry my burger GF soon and become a mapleburger and have way better gun options

Ugh

What state?

Virginia. Not the best, but also not the worst by any means.

>go to the local range for the first time
> it's a bring your own target range but there is no ruleboard that says that
>start shooting at a 100 yard gong with my sks using cheap chinese steel core surplus
>some guy starts yelling at me about messing up his targets after the range goes cold
>turns out I was blasting huge holes through his shitty pistol-rated plates
>apologize and shoot in awkward silence until he leaves
If you are here I'm so sorry

Attached: 2018-05-11 18.04.41.jpg (2114x2210, 2.65M)

Well it sure is a good thing that I lost all my semi-automatics in a tragic boating accident.

This is a satirical post meant purely for humor and does not reflect my personal views in any way.

Attached: Satire.png (500x701, 555K)

Ugh.. they whored the memories of the victims at Ecole Polytechnique for Bill C-68 too.

what's the best bang for buck rifle in syrupia?

chink sks

does the bayonetta come off?

History doomed to repeat itself i guess?

Revolution when? I want my children to grow up free

Never. Read the last 2 threads and look at how defeatist the people here are.

>he said, being a defeatist

Y'know what? Revolution doesn't sound that bad, just depends on what we'd be able to get done before the horse gestapo stops the revolutionaries

Jtf2 360 noscoping everyone in their sleep

Can someone give me a coles notes version of firearm storage laws in Canada?

they're already retardedly simple you brainlet

rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cfp-pcaf/fs-fd/storage-entreposage-eng.htm

Actually, they aren't.

>Store the ammunition separately or lock it up. It can be stored in the same locked container as the firearms.
Define "separately".
>Lock the firearms in a cabinet, container or room that is difficult to break into.
Define "container" and "room". My house has a lock on the front door. My house is difficult to break into. So can I just store my firearms in the living room? Why or why not?

>Non-restricted firearms
>Attach a secure locking device, such as a trigger lock or cable lock (or remove the bolt) so the firearms cannot be fired; or

>or

>Lock the firearms in a cabinet, container or room that is difficult to break into.
So for non restricted firearms, a trigger lock is enough. The firearm doesn't even have to be hidden from view etc, just a trigger lock on it is fine, so long as the ammunition is stored "separately", correct?

>they're retardedly vague
FTFY

Incredibly vague and don't provide vital definitions, which makes them complicated and open to interpretation.

>Define "separately".
please familiarize yourself with common legal concepts like "reasonable person" and "due diligence". All common law is written like this.

>My house has a lock on the front door. My house is difficult to break into. So can I just store my firearms in the living room?
do you have a glass balcony door? do you have windows? neither of these are difficult to break. your living room is not "difficult to break into". again, refer to the terminology above. this kind of short sighted garbage you come up with would not stand the scrutiny of a jury when dealing with safe storage of firearms and ammunition, let alone the fucking horse gestapo themselves.

>So for non restricted firearms, a trigger lock is enough. The firearm doesn't even have to be hidden from view etc, just a trigger lock on it is fine, so long as the ammunition is stored "separately", correct?
yes, but as far as the vagueness is concerned, you always want to err on the side of caution and not do something like keep a trigger locked NR rifle on your couch in your living room when you're not home.

>please familiarize yourself with common legal concepts like "reasonable person" and "due diligence". All common law is written like this.
Define "separately".

>do you have a glass balcony door? do you have windows? neither of these are difficult to break.
You are literally allowed to store your firearms on display in a cabinet made of glass.

>your living room is not "difficult to break into"
Yes it is.

Please stop posting this every thread. We get it. Now fuck off.

>FTFY
Stop coming here and using reddit memes. It isn't funny and you look like a faggot

>Keep coming here and using reddit memes
FTFY

Fuck off, I don't want to defend these stupidly fucking vague laws. I'm just trying to get it across that from a legal defense perspective, you might not want to take all the liberties that you interpret the vagueness grants you, because the RCMP or any prosecutor will never be as generous and loose in interpretation as you are.

I've been on Jow Forums exclusively since 2006, bite me

>Fuck off, I don't want to defend these stupidly fucking vague laws
Then why are you? The way they are written is complete garbage and is open to interpretation, which is the opposite of how a law should be written.

>I'm just trying to get it across that from a legal defense perspective, you might not want to take all the liberties that you interpret the vagueness grants you, because the RCMP or any prosecutor will never be as generous and loose in interpretation as you are.
Well yeah buddy this is what everyone does. You have to take extra precautions because the people enforcing the law probably don't even know what the law actually says.

Why did you feel the need to post this again

leave my friend alone

Sure you have, faggot. Just go back and stay go back.

As if that was something I'm proud of

Why isn't the Henry "Mare's Leg" lever-action rifle restricted?

Every source I have gives the length at 25" (635mm), but the Criminal Code gives 660mm (26") as the apparent minimum length of a non-restricted gun:
>restricted firearm
>...
>(c) a firearm that is designed or adapted to be fired when reduced to a length of less than 660 mm by folding, telescoping or otherwise

Have I been reading this wrong? Is there, in fact, no minimum length on non-folding, non-telescoping guns, as long as they're not "designed, altered or intended to be aimed and fired by the action of one hand"? Does that mean you could sell an arbitrarily short pistol-caliber pump action?

Attached: mare's leg.jpg (460x460, 8K)

...on top of that, in the USA (where it's manufactured), it's sold as the "Big Boy Mare's Leg Pistol":
henryusa.com/rifles/mares-leg/

The argument that it's "not a handgun" doesn't seem to work, since regardless of the vestigial buttstock, it seems to be designed and intended to be held and fired with one hand.

>ftfy
>Reddit meme
Just discovered Jow Forums, did you sport?

You didn't pay him for the shit you wrecked??

Do you fold it, telescope it or otherwise shorten the overall length of the firearm to less than 660mm?

Good one old chum. Started seeing usage in 2009 on reddit despite it being older. It's also being used on Jow Forums more and more because there are faggots like you making your way here to shill for lpc or otherwise. It's a reddit meme and saying I'm a newfag isn't a good defense.

The fact that you even know what reddit used at any one time says a lot

It's designed to be fired when reduced to a length of less than 660mm by means other than folding or telescoping (i.e. having been manufactured at that length).

It's also designed and intended to be aimed and fired by the action of one hand, which makes it a handgun.

>go to a range for first time not knowing the ROEs

>start blasting shitty ChiCom steel core at mystery steel without knowing what conesquences might be

You owe that man new plates you fucking autist.

>can't use a thing because Reddit uses it as well, Reddit invents all the memes
I can smell the new from here.

>mapleburger
Mmmmmmm

The words are confusing you, user. It was designed to be less than 660mm in the first place, not by folding or telescoping or underfolding etc. It's NR because you don't need to do anything to fire it at less than 660mm.

That's some real reaching there, Mr.brainlet. Just go back.

>Just go back.
Says the only one here who actually admitted to browsing reddit.

The closer you look at these laws, the more insane they are.

They STILL whore them out every December. Dollars to doughnuts that most of you here weren't even BORN in 1989.

The bayonetta gets YOU off.

It's like an onion where every layer is a level of insanity/stupidity you didn't think was possible.

I still don't understand why Henry wouldn't at least add one inch of butt stock to the Canadian model to bring it up over 26" and claim that it's a different gun than the one they're selling as a "pistol" in the USA.

It's a shit-onion.

Attached: trailer park boys mr lahey.jpg (446x299, 106K)

Where did I admit that, exactly? Brainlet.

here

who the fuck cares if someone browses reddit? You're all autistic niggers anyway

Oh yes, it says exactly in that post that I use reddit. You're a real fucking idiot.

How the fuck would you know what was being used on reddit otherwise

Reddit is a garbage echo chamber of fags patting each other on the back for things as simple as buying a video game console and any opinion that is against the norm is shunned and for the most part, banned. It's garbage that should be made fun of.

Reading KYM you dumb faggot

>KYM

Attached: 1400580063751.png (641x401, 213K)

let me tell you a little known secret

you can change the barrel on an AR